Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (80608 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (126) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by causewahala: 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
Na wah oooh, wooing never commence peeps don dey drop lyrics. . . Issorai.

Friday nor too far!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by idontgiveafuck(f): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
HARDDON: Adama aka adbreezy , where art thou thou fairest of all fairies

Com bless ♏ԑ with thy presence and let мч night i pray thee, flow within the fountain of wantom wines

Мч whistle

Finally, i see Ʊ lurking * ball in here n Saч hala big deddy n stop hiding behind d shadows of RomanceLand

Lmao... I am here now
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
mysticgal: lovely evening isn't it
True to your name, you'd employed cosmic reactions to command traffic
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
so lovely missed you sha,how was your day?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by fitzmayowa: 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
mysticgal: so lovely missed you sha,how was your day?
my has been good n lovely

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by fitzmayowa: 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
my day has been good n lovely

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
Crown Prince:
True to your name, you'd employed cosmic reactions to command traffic
*sweating*whu* had to check goggle to see if that cosmic na insult,kai but hey thanks for the compliment.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by fitzmayowa: 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
my day has been good n lovely *winks*

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by greedie1(f): 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
mysticgal.... wats d secret? me don dey find ple wey go woo me i no find, d ones wey i find, dat eze promoe drive dem comot sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
awww my dea,ve' you eaten?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
gree-die:
mysticgal.... wats d secret? me don dey find ple wey go woo me i no find, d ones wey i find, dat eze promoe drive dem comot sad
as in ehn, she went from having 0 wooers to 5 wooers..

a pure case of the rejected stone becoming the cornerstone.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
An0nimus:
this is deep...

Very deep
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2013
@gree-die,dunno but i got the powers to convince the most heart hardened man on earth,but first rule-be nice
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by HARDDON: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
idontgiveafuck:

Lmao... I am here now

Pray tell, haw iz your day rollin?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by IZUKWU(m): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2013
Eze Promoe: LIST OF MEN AND THEIR LADIES (UPDATE)

Mr. Uzo and sejour to woo tianyx

kunmibola and Mynd to woo gree-die

Neduzze5 , Rhymez and teeo to woo Caracta

ichidodo and Mkpakala to woo Carmelion

Wellloaded and Richfella to woo Idowuogbo

kwAzzIE kEEd and princeparix to woo Smartie gurl

dopeJemi and causewahala to woo Popowaa

Flygeriansteve , drnairalov and kay_bee to woo adaobi123

adim2 and albacete to woo tea esq

CFCfan , Acidosis and Eze Promoe to woo ItsModella
(group of death)

fitzmayowa , kaboninc , Maximus85 , IZUKWU and deejay_harry1 to woo mysticgal (star girl)

190 and phoinix to woo Flytefallz

vision2050 and COOL DK to woo vicky

HARDDON and ikekings to woo adabeke12

baba dey and yusufcarez to woo onila

1 SLOT REMAINING!

2 DAYS TO GO!
jizos! Oh ! . 1 , 2 ,3 ,4 ,5 . You go fit carry and you come be virgin on top.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by greedie1(f): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
mysticgal: @gree-die,dunno but i got the powers to convince the most heart hardened man on earth,but first rule-be nice
be nice? but i am nice.... so wats wrong wit me? oh i know.... they are scared grin
ItsModella:
as in ehn, she went from having 0 wooers to 5 wooers..

a pure case of the rejected stone becoming the cornerstone.

i fear o... me wey don dey shout since....smh
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by HARDDON: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
Crown Prince:
Why do I have to promise her a treat in Dubai when I already bought the tickets.
Am I suppose to promise Lamborghini when I have the keys for her.
Do I have to promise my heart when it is already bleeding for her.
Do I promise her rose petals when I have a bouquet of flowers for her delight

The man who woo makes vain promises, I have got the Magic

Wow! To a seasoned soul soiled with d Gift of dεм gab, my hat i duff! It wud have bin a battle of sleek rhymes and lines if we were to duel ova 1. Wud hv bin close, But i guess i wud hv still had d upper hand! ℓ☺ℓz

Nonetheless, nice fine mind Ʊ got

May we live to seee such a day
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
mysticgal: @gree-die,dunno but i got the powers to convince the most heart hardened man on earth,but first rule-be nice

Hello hello, one two, one two, testing d mic.... Ego level check 1%----2%------3%....105%
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
gree-die:
Do not burden your heart. It is not in the quantity of men but in the quality of a Good one. I will employ an artist to paint a portrait of you, put you up for an auction on the art gallery and bid for you far above the worth of MONALISA.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by adim2(m): 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
Tea esq the sweetest lady on nairaland. How are you
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Wellloaded: 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
Where is my idowu.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by greedie1(f): 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
where is kunmibiola? i miss him sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
HARDDON:

Wow! To a seasoned soul soiled with d Gift of dεм gab, my hat i duff! It wud have bin a battle of sleek rhymes and lines if we were to duel ova 1. Wud hv bin close, But i guess i wud hv still had d upper hand! ℓ☺ℓz

Nonetheless, nice fine mind Ʊ got

May we live to seee such a day
A poet?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Tamudo(m): 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
[quote author=Crown Prince]
Do not burden your heart. It is not in the quantity of men but in the quality of a Good one. I will employ an artist to paint a portrait of you, put you up for an auction on the art gallery and bid for you far above the worth of MONALISA.
Nice
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Wellloaded: 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
ID, baby how was day. I hope it was razz. When ever i see online,i alway look forward to hearing from you.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
adim2: Tea esq the sweetest lady on nairaland. How are you

Am good u?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by adim2(m): 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
Guys are gearing up for the d day.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by idontgiveafuck(f): 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
HARDDON:

Pray tell, haw iz your day rollin?

Currently in class... Orgo lecture(boringggg) but I am abt to leave. Thank you Jesu

Any wayz any one pm ing me ummm I am to lazy to check this email plz send it to my original email on my original page.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2013
Wellloaded: Where is my idowu.
Hiya! *batting eyelashes*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by adim2(m): 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2013
TEA esq™:

Am good u?
Am doing great. My cutie. Hope u had a nice day at work today
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2013
How can 5 guys want to woo mystic gal while our beloved virgin onila has only one candidate? angry

grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
dont mind me gree-die,i agree with crown prince.btw tea haba,ego is too harsh to use on me na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (126)

She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt / Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.