Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (80593 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (126) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
sexkillz: How can 5 guys want to woo mystic gal while our beloved virgin onila has only one candidate? angry

grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

mysticgal is the new virgin on the block
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
Wellloaded: ID, baby how was day. I hope it was razz. When ever i see online,i alway look forward to hearing from you.
Lmao! Over razz sef. U getting ready to wooze me? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2013
ItsModella:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

mysticgal is the new virgin in the block
You don't say.

Hope we don't get threads from her proclaiming it. grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
mysticgal: dont mind me gree-die,i agree with crown prince.btw tea haba,ego is too harsh to use on me na.

Am sorry darlz grin wud esteem be better
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 26, 2013
sexkillz: You don't say.

Hope we don't get threads from her proclaiming it. grin

her response to harddon when he called her a flirt. grin grin

mysticgal: hey hey am no flirt am still a virgin,untouched and pure,meanwhile lets talk real..whats your ish anyway?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Caseless: 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
Caracta:
hahahaha. This is my first 'wooing' competition. I want as many 'wooers' as possible. I can start begging sef.
Lalaosky, binger, caseless, spikes, oahray, teeo, alleviate, debosky, seun, royal, bittyend, etc. Come and woo me pls.
hope i'm not late for tha event.......
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Wellloaded: 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Over razz sef. U getting ready to wooze me? cheesy
*** winks*** baby whenever i hear your voice,my day is made. For you, i will forever be ready to woo. You no go ever come last and my hearts knows there would never be a dull moment for you.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by greedie1(f): 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2013
Crown Prince:
Do not burden your heart. It is not in the quantity of men but in the quality of a Good one. I will employ an artist to paint a portrait of you, put you up for an auction on the art gallery and bid for you far above the worth of MONALISA.
crown prince... pls woo me embarassed
iknow its abt quality not quantity
imean none of em guys can be as good as mynd and kunmi but still... grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2013
Eze promoe, I think you are now on AUTO pick. I haven't declared interest and you already updated. Please ooh the experience of the last episode still haunt my memory because I really do not want that literary miniature to disgrace me further and I hope you know who I am blabbing about.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2013
adim2:
Am doing great. My cutie. Hope u had a nice day at work today

Yes I did
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
where are my wooers na ? cry cry cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Wellloaded: 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
ID, baby how was day. I hope it was razz. When ever i see your moniker online,i alway look forward to hearing /reading from you.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
Wellloaded: *** winks*** baby whenever i hear your voice,my day is made. For you, i will forever be ready to woo. You no go ever come last and my hearts knows there would never be a dull moment for you.
Hear my voice ke? Me and u don talk b4 ni? shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
adaobi123: where are my wooers na ? cry cry cry
I killed them
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by idontgiveafuck(f): 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
Ike oh, kedi ebe I no? Bia na threadia ugbu gbu gbua. Bia biko maka achurum I chi ochi grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by greedie1(f): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2013
crown prince...cmon embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2013
gree-die:

crown prince... pls woo me embarassed
iknow its abt quality not quantity
imean none of em guys can be as good as mynd and kunmi but still... grin
Off-line things.
As promised, after my dad told my mum the story, she quickly ran to her fathers house,pack her things and ran back to my fathers. For over 30 years she stayed put and live with the story reminiscing every moment of that great story. This is not a folklore it is a tested story handed down from my fore fathers.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by adim2(m): 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2013
This little piece is for my adorable tea

Your thoughts today, brought uncontrollable smiles to my face.
Read ur e post makes me fathom how gifted and talented you are
Your constructions of words are exceptional
Your sense of reasoning will make a free thinker reason along ur line
Your charisma is so charming that it could even charm the native doctor that thinks he has charms
The french thought they have seen the best ladies
But i guess they don't know what masterpiece we have here with us
You are a priceless germ
A treasure to behold
And a being to follow without blinking.
My e-mate u are the best among the rest.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2013
Crown Prince: Eze promoe, I think you are now on AUTO pick. I haven't declared interest and you already updated. Please ooh the experience of the last episode still haunt my memory because I really do not want that literary miniature to disgrace me further and I hope you know who I am blabbing about.
If you like, speak grammar from here to Jericho, it won't change the fact that you "love the way her hair balances on her head". . . grin

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I killed them
jealousy will kill you
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
sexkillz: If you like, speak grammar from here to Jericho, it won't change the fact that you "love the way her hair balances on her head". . . grin
nooo..

it's "the way her hair relaxations on her head" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by greedie1(f): 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
Crown Prince:
Off-line things.
As promised, after my dad told my mum the story, she quickly ran to her fathers house,pack her things and ran back to my fathers. For over 30 years she stayed put and live with the story reminiscing every moment of that great story. This is not a folklore it is a tested story handed down from my fore fathers.

sad cmon...just wet my appetite before d story nah. sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by dopeJemi: 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
I dey Look some of una dey Laugh

Body just dey casssh una
undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
adim2: This little piece is for my adorable tea

Your thoughts today, brought uncontrollable smiles to my face.
Read ur e post makes me fathom how gifted and talented you are
Your constructions of words are exceptional
Your sense of reasoning will make a free thinker reason along ur line
Your charisma is so charming that it could even charm the native doctor that thinks he has charms
The french thought they have seen the best ladies
But i guess they don't know what masterpiece we have here with us
You are a priceless germ
A treasure to behold
And a being to follow without blinking.
My e-mate u are the best among the rest.

Ok.
The native doctor ish is hilarious
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Wellloaded: 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hear my voice ke? Me and u don talk b4 ni? shocked
smiles , when i read your response to threads abi topics , you have a beautiful mind and a wonderful and particular way of articulating your thoughts that is very very original and distinct.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Caracta(f): 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
caseless: hope i'm not late for tha event.......
Late comer!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by adim2(m): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
I just have to make you show me those nice sets of well arranged teeth of urs. This is just a tea on the ice block cheesy smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
Wellloaded: smiles , when i read your response to threads abi topics , you have a beautiful mind and a wonderful and particular way of articulating your thoughts that is very very original and distinct.
Henhen? *blushing* dis is a very serious something. embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2013
ItsModella:
nooo..

it's "the way her hair relaxations on her head" grin grin grin
Falls from agbalumo tree. . . grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Beync(f): 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
sixty something pages haah
Too much traffic

*makes a u-turn*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mysticgal(f): 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2013
some fiful are tasting their unique poeting skills.ok what will friday be like when there are more upcoming poets poeting?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
adim2: I just have to make you show me those nice sets of well arranged teeth of urs. This is just a tea on the ice block cheesy smiley
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (126)

When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.