Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (80600 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (126) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Wellloaded: 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Henhen? *blushing* dis is a very serious something. embarassed
(looking into her eyes,smiling and says) but baby ,you know it is true . You are a gem. You are one in a million. Of about six billion people on this planet earth , you no get copy. You razz dey dazzle my mind. Your beauty dey dazzle my eyes. Your intelligence is out of this world.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
gree-die:

sad cmon...just wet my appetite before d story nah. sad
Ok just this once, I want to disgrace my detractors.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by adim2(m): 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
sexkillz: grin grin grin grin grin
Abi i no get am
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by HARDDON: 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
Crown Prince:
A poet?
A poet? Nah , not too narrowed

Just have a soul that tosses and ebbs like dem sea waves upon d web of words

*he loves to romanticize words , some Saч .
* he staggers with dem swagger of a drunken master @ d stables of lines , some wud interject

but hey, i just love to colour words
Caress rhymes and bestow life upon dis weak world

Pray tell, what name shld i be coined with?

A poet?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by babadey(m): 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
sexkillz: Falls from agbalumo tree. . . grin

You are always falling from something...

Where is my cinderella?....hope she will be available on friday,can't wait to confess my admiration to her that's why I deliberately chose her.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
adim2:
Abi i no get am
Ahh. . .

"You getiti". Your love is a wow to her, wow wow wow. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
sexkillz: If you like, speak grammar from here to Jericho, it won't change the fact that you "love the way her hair balances on her head". . . grin
Which unbalanced oblongata host promoted this mentally deranged comment?....I mean who ' like' this post.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
baba dey:

You are always falling from something...

Where is my cinderella?....hope she will be available on friday,can't wait to confess my admiration to her that's why I deliberately chose her.
The h-English and gurama ayamu reading has bean scatterbulating me.

1 Like

sexkillz: grin grin grin grin grin

Stop laughing joor d bobo just invented an ice block where tea can be kept and u are here laughing at him....
Not fair
grin grin grin

BTW there is something called POETIC LICENSE
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by HARDDON: 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
idontgiveafuck:

Currently in class... Orgo lecture(boringggg) but I am abt to leave. Thank you Jesu

Any wayz any one pm ing me ummm I am to lazy to check this email plz send it to my original email on my original page.

Well, I'm here ås an anti boring agent, to add a lil flicker of smiles acros uя horizon and give your soul strenght to sail anoda day.

Dnt just dart off again .
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
Crown Prince:
Which unbalanced oblongata host promoted this mentally deranged comment?
Ask the Oga balancing on the head. grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by adim2(m): 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
Its seems my sweet tea aint cool with that. Why?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by adim2(m): 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2013
TEA esq™:

Stop laughing joor d bobo just invented an ice block where tea can be kept and u are here laughing at him....
Not fair
grin grin grin

Aint u cool with that?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
TEA esq™:

Not fair
grin grin grin

He is trying to impress you by mentioning "tea" evliwia. wink

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
sexkillz: Ahh. . .

"You getiti". Your love is a wow to her, wow wow wow. grin

ROFTLMAOOOING... Foolish guy! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by greedie1(f): 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
Crown Prince:
Ok just this once, I want to disgrace my detractors.
yippeeee!!!!! grin kiss
eze promoe oya update dat list sharply

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
adim2:
Aint u cool with that?

Isokay
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
HARDDON:
A poet? Nah , not too narrowed

Just have a soul that tosses and ebbs like dem sea waves upon d web of words

*he loves to romanticize words , some Saч .
* he staggers with dem swagger of a drunken master @ d stables of lines , some wud interject

but hey, i just love to colour words
Caress rhymes and bestow life upon dis weak world

Pray tell, what name shld i be coined with?

A poet?
You colour life with words. Dare I say you are the literary giant of romance section.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Idowuogbo(f): 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
Wellloaded: (looking into her eyes,smiling and says) but baby ,you know it is true . You are a gem. You are one in a million. Of about six billion people on this planet earth , you no get copy. You razz dey dazzle my mind. Your beauty dey dazzle my eyes. Your intelligence is out of this world.
Osano! shocked shocked
Odiro easy... U don start d episode ni? Abi na testing mic level u dey?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
sexkillz: He is trying to impress you by mentioning "tea" evliwia. wink

Abi? grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by adim2(m): 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2013
TEA esq™:

Isokay

Ok then. Let me chill a little so that i don't give my contender an upper hand.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by idontgiveafuck(f): 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
HARDDON:

Well, I'm here ås an anti boring agent, to add a lil flicker of smiles acros uя horizon and give your soul strenght to sail anoda day.

Dnt just dart off again .

well sumtimes my name can be here but it does not mean that i'm actually here smiley

ok letz see what u got shawty
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by HARDDON: 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2013
Crown Prince:
You colour life with words. Dare I say you are the literary giant of romance section.

What a title! ℓ☺ℓz

Nonetheless, you got a fine mind
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
get a room!! @you two
tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by HARDDON: 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
idontgiveafuck:

well sumtimes my name can be here but it does not mean that i'm actually here smiley

ok letz see what u got shawty

Shaw wor? *thinkin yet to sink in, she gas be kindin mua. smiley

Is that what you Cal dawgs ωiƒ heavy sized magnum inbtw their legs in your clan?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by HARDDON: 11:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
Br3nd4: get a room!! @you two
tongue

Huh?

Worra mind chu got gurl
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 26, 2013
HARDDON:

Huh?

Worra mind chu got gurl
..No. worra mind CHU got!! Wat if i meant a sitting room?? tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Caseless: 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
Caracta:
Late comer!
ur list was too long that i'm thnking u have been wooed by those guys u have On.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by ikekings(m): 12:06am On Mar 27, 2013
idontgiveafuck: Ike oh, kedi ebe I no? Bia na threadia ugbu gbu gbua. Bia biko maka achurum I chi ochi grin
Akwaugo m... Omalicha bia tie mu obi biko..
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by HARDDON: 12:11am On Mar 27, 2013
Br3nd4: ..No. worra mind CHU got!! Wat if i meant a sitting room?? tongue

Sure sitting room ƒoя ma left balls!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by 190: 12:13am On Mar 27, 2013
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Caseless: 12:14am On Mar 27, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Come to think of it, my name is etc on your list

*snaps finger at her* tongue
u made the extra list......thank God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (126)

She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt / Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.