Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

What Could He Be Thinking? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could He Be Thinking? (1976 Views)

Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You / Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. / Please Guys I Need Your Views: What Might She Be Thinking About Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could He Be Thinking? by pheyikemi: 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
xynerise:
Yaay! No vex shocked. Sweetheart, am sorry. grin
apology accepted
Re: What Could He Be Thinking? by pheyikemi: 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
hmmm
cheesy
Re: What Could He Be Thinking? by xynerise: 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
Na lie?
Go and play Ten-Ten with your mates angry
Re: What Could He Be Thinking? by xynerise: 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
pheyikemi: apology accepted
*gives her a flying hug* cool
Re: What Could He Be Thinking? by pheyikemi: 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
xynerise:
*gives her a flying hug* cool
grin
Re: What Could He Be Thinking? by kay9(m): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
I love it when a stewpid thread gets derailed... almost feels like getting ahead of that blasted crazy taxi driver who's trying to get in front of you without even waving or saying ''bros abeg...''

angry

1 Like

Re: What Could He Be Thinking? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
xynerise: He was thinking about your scary huge eyeballs. undecided
u harsh o ... Loooooool
Re: What Could He Be Thinking? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
Chai...this is a perfectly good question. My little sis is trying to make sense of her world.

Lots of us just attack other people on threads without giving any consideration to the fact that it's another human being with feelings on the other end.

@ mama-gee

Don't mind them.

He was most likely thinking of how to approach you, and maybe what to say. He starred at you because he was interested. He was just shy and didn't know what to do.

Next time, if it's someone you really like, you could just give him a smile to show that you are approachable.
Re: What Could He Be Thinking? by omartins(m): 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
mama-gee:
I attended a gathering when I sat next to this young man, then he stood up to speak and then I unintentionally moved close to his crotch area.

After speaking, he went to the balcony and began staring at me. I turned and saw him staring. . .I looked at him for a while and looked somewhere else.

What could he be thinking?

Any "Joseph the dreamer" in d house?
Re: What Could He Be Thinking? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:18am On Mar 25, 2013
xynerise:
Where can I sign it? cool
ermmm....on my ankle... smiley
Re: What Could He Be Thinking? by xynerise: 1:58am On Mar 25, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
ermmm....on my ankle... smiley
Ermm.... Too much oil on your ankle. My pen needs a dry part of your body. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Could He Be Thinking? by Coldfaya(m): 4:39am On Mar 25, 2013
xynerise:
Ermm.... Too much oil on your ankle. My pen needs a dry part of your body. undecided

Dry?? Y not go close to d wet part! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Could He Be Thinking? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:12am On Mar 25, 2013
xynerise:
Lmaooo!
Wt if i dnt ve any? sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is Currently More Difficult To Get / Free Sex Invitation And Connections Law Of Karma / Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.