Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? (15440 Views)

. / Why Is It Hard For Most Young People To Save Money?? / Why Young People Should Invest In Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by manie(m): 6:15am On Mar 26, 2013
ocman: stay away from nigerian stocks. if u have ear hear it now. STAY AWAY FROM THE STOCK MARKET, STAY AWAY FROM ALL THESE INVESTMENT AND ASSETS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES, DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU. YOU CAN BUY FGN TREASURE BILLS, BUY LANDS AND SAVE THE REST STAY IN YOUR ACCOUNT AS SAVINGS. IT IS BETTER THAN YOU CRYING AND HAVING SLEEPLESS NIGHTS OVER YOUR HARD-EARNED MONEY IN SOMEONE'S DISPOSAL WITH NO HOPE OF RETURNING

What happened to those who bought Nigerian Breweries at N40 in 2009 and it is selling for N165, Unilever for N8 in 2009 and it selling for N44, Okomu Oil for N10 in 2009 and it is selling for N61, Flour Mills for N20 and it currently selling at over N70, NESTLE at less than N300 in 2009 currently selling at over N800

You need to learn how to detect under valued stocks, you also need to learn how to value a stock or a company, you need to invest in the growth sector of the economy, you also need to invest in companies with track records of giving good returns. Do not invest on hot stocks, or invest based on recommendation from your pastor.
Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by maskara01: 6:42am On Mar 26, 2013
Hello all,
You have all spoken well. Even the bros that recommended the buying of latest Jeans and shirt in town.

I am gonna advice from my own litle experience or call it shalow experience. Yes the making of a business man involves him taking risks. I will want us to be objective in our advice. Let's take for example someone with an annual salary of N2m? What tangible investment can one make? Yes some will say start small or little, yes u can but what about other commitments? Thank your star if u are not "omo jaiye jaiye" because u gotta factor "owo faaaji" into it...lol.
My advice then, any investment that's out of ur reach abeg don't dabble into it. I meant investments u can see with ur eyes don't dabble into it. Not after the madness that happened in the NSE. Investment in shares yes but try to study the market.. I got a PZ shaares sometime last year sept-oct 2012 at the rate of N25.00k and as at march its N40.00k
What am I waiting for? Sell it off. Get a landed property. Invest in ur self
I don't subscribe to Msc or MBA or what ever. They should be a thing of option I think certifications are better. I'll say that u should try that path and see how it goes. But govt bonds?....I nor dey.

2 Likes

Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by manie(m): 7:08am On Mar 26, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Very good analysis, done for free wink
A classic case of high risk high returns presented here.
In my view, anyone who's earning a salary has no need of a high-risk investment. If you're earning a salary, and you have enough idle income to invest, why do you need an investment like Keke NAPEP? Your daily needs should be taken care of by your salary.

What you need is a secure investment that doesn't depreciate in value and doesn't require significant maintenance overhead. Your Keke NAPEP is likely to earn good returns, most of which will likely go into maintenance, repairs, settling touts and police, etc, as well as pilfering by your driver. Plus the equipment itself will depreciate very quickly in value.

The bonds or TBs are assets that you could even borrow against if you need to in the future. Try getting a loan from any financial institution with your Keke NAPEP as collateral
grin

Have you considered the effect of inflation on the the bond. I will not advice a young man to have more than 20% of his asset in bond, his assets and income should be invested in developing himself, buying good stocks and real estate. He should have a long term view when making his investment decisions over a period of 10 years or more investments in stocks or real estate will out perform investment in bond or treasury bill.
Enduring wealth can only be built by having a long term perspective whenever it comes to investment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by AjanleKoko: 8:22am On Mar 26, 2013
manie:

Have you considered the effect of inflation on the the bond. I will not advice a young man to have more than 20% of his asset in bond, his assets and income should be invested in developing himself, buying good stocks and real estate. He should have a long term view when making his investment decisions over a period of 10 years or more investments in stocks or real estate will out perform investment in bond or treasury bill.
Enduring wealth can only be built by having a long term perspective whenever it comes to investment.

'Good stocks', hmm. Everybody has said a lot about 'good stocks'. A young salaried employee certainly would not have the time or ability to watch stock market movement and accurately predict stock performance, unless he or she happens to be an investment professional themselves. Besides, wouldn't you rely mostly on the advice of a broker, who you will pay?

It's safer for someone young and largely ignorant to invest in bonds and commercial papers, or mutual funds to start with. For both investments, you don't need to pay anyone for advice. Many of the mutual funds have consistently outperformed the capital markets over time, they have a significantly low threshold of entry (ARM Discovery has an entry point of something like 10 thousand naira), and you can monitor the performance easily, unlike having to rely on a broker who's going to take a cut of your profits.
More importantly, you can cash out at any time.

The real estate question - real estate is much more complicated than the stock market to manage. The entry point for investment is much higher. There's no real estate index to monitor, and the market is 100% unregulated. People with greater means than the OP have lost significant amounts of money on real estate in Lagos. I know this one first hand.

2 Likes

Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by manie(m): 8:38am On Mar 26, 2013
AjanleKoko:

'Good stocks', hmm. Everybody has said a lot about 'good stocks'. A young salaried employee certainly would not have the time or ability to watch stock market movement and accurately predict stock performance, unless he or she happens to be an investment professional themselves. Besides, wouldn't you rely mostly on the advice of a broker, who you will pay?

It's safer for someone young and largely ignorant to invest in bonds and commercial papers, or mutual funds to start with. For both investments, you don't need to pay anyone for advice. Many of the mutual funds have consistently outperformed the capital markets over time, they have a significantly low threshold of entry (ARM Discovery has an entry point of something like 10 thousand naira), and you can monitor the performance easily, unlike having to rely on a broker who's going to take a cut of your profits.

The real estate question - real estate is much more complicated than the stock market to manage. The entry point for investment is much higher. There's no real estate index to monitor, and the market is 100% unregulated. People with greater means than the OP have lost significant amounts of money on real estate in Lagos. I know this one first hand.

What happened to Naira cost averaging, with that you do not have to bother your self with the daily stock price movement, what about value investing. A number of stocks are currently selling at a great discount compared to their intrinsic values. Tell me an average salary earner who made his money legitimately and was able to retire with a net-worth that runs into hundreds or millions or billions of Naira and I will tell that that average worker invested in the market during his working days in the 70s, 80s and 90s. If I tell you the value of N600 invested in Nigerian breweries shares in 1972 you will never believe the worth of that investment.

Rather than investing in bond or treasury bill, I think a mutual fund will be better. Treasury bills and bonds are basically money market investment that should be for the short term. Investment for the next 15 to 30 years should be in stocks and real estate.

1 Like

Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by manie(m): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2013
AjanleKoko:

You are right, I have real estate investment and stock market investment, and I know that my real estate investment is more difficult to manage.
I bought a plot of land at Abijo in Ajah axis in 2001 for about 120k. Although the land is now worth 6 million Naira, I have spent more than 1 million Naira to Omo onile for foundation, roofing, fencing, borehole etc. I have also spent money to get my building plan from government all to no avail, even though I have built a three bed room bungalow on the plot of land.

Fashola wants us to pay more than 4 million Naira to get ratification for our plots of land, it is after this is paid that we have be given building approval and title to the property. Without title to a property you can not use the asset to secure loan from financial institutions.

Whereas if the 120k used in buying the plot of land in 2001 was invested in Nestle shares, the investment should be worth close to 9 Million naira excluding dividend received.
If I add the money paid to Omo Onile, processing of land document and the over million spent on erecting the building, may be if I had used all these money investing in good stocks from 2001 to date my investment would be worth some tens of millions of Naira. Main while my tenant pays less than 700k per annum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by manie(m): 8:49am On Mar 26, 2013
AjanleKoko:

The best way to learn about the market is to start small, invest regularly, read about the company and be interested in business news, and youth should change their orientation from short term thinking to long term thinking.

3 Likes

Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by fuckluv(f): 10:13am On Mar 26, 2013
Good advice all through. I would recommend land purchase and also invest in transport buses and get it insured.
Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by manie(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2013
fuckluv: Good advice all through. I would recommend land purchase and also invest in transport buses and get it insured.

Transport what? I think one can succeed in this business if you are a retired area boy.
Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by manie(m): 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
People are talking about the stock market meltdown, forgetting that majority of the players in the high end property market are also big time investors in the stock market.

The stock market melt down affected prices of houses in the high end market. We observed up to 40% fall in the prices of land and house at Ikoyi, Lekki, Banana Island, Ikeja GRA etc, a number of the luxury apartment are also vacant for close to 4 years. Property Investors in the listed locations are also settling for lower rent.

But rents and prices of houses in the mid end market are enjoying a steady rise.

1 Like

Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by Adetola(m): 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2013
@soldierAnt
Different investment windows offer varying degrees of benefit and exposure to risks as well.
However, a balance portfolio is such that you have interest in almost every viable investment opportunities. Having a balance investment portfolio has the merits of
(1) Maintaining your financial balance if any of the windows experience turbulence
(2) A loss in one investment can be easily covered and buffered by appreciable growth in the other investments.
Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by manie(m): 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2013
maskara01: Hello all,
You have all spoken well. Even the bros that recommended the buying of latest Jeans and shirt in town.

I am gonna advice from my own litle experience or call it shalow experience. Yes the making of a business man involves him taking risks. I will want us to be objective in our advice. Let's take for example someone with an annual salary of N2m? What tangible investment can one make? Yes some will say start small or little, yes u can but what about other commitments? Thank your star if u are not "omo jaiye jaiye" because u gotta factor "owo faaaji" into it...lol.
My advice then, any investment that's out of ur reach abeg don't dabble into it. I meant investments u can see with ur eyes don't dabble into it. Not after the madness that happened in the NSE. Investment in shares yes but try to study the market.. I got a PZ shaares sometime last year sept-oct 2012 at the rate of N25.00k and as at march its N40.00k
What am I waiting for? Sell it off. Get a landed property. Invest in ur self

You did the smartest thing by selling PZ, the earnings of PZ does not support the current selling price of the stock ie N40.00k. You can also use the proceed to invest in some under valued stocks or growth stocks like FBN,
GTB, Okomu Oil, WAPCO, UACN etc.

I don't subscribe to Msc or MBA or what ever. They should be a thing of option I think certifications are better. I'll say that u should try that path and see how it goes. But govt bonds?....I nor dey.
Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by manie(m): 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
manie: People are talking about the stock market meltdown, forgetting that majority of the players in the high end property market are also big time investors in the stock market.

The stock market melt down affected prices of houses in the high end market. We observed up to 40% fall in the prices of land and house at Ikoyi, Lekki, Banana Island, Ikeja GRA etc, a number of the luxury apartment are also vacant for close to 4 years. Property Investors in the listed locations are also settling for lower rent.

But rents and prices of houses in the mid end market are enjoying a steady rise.

What is the current value and rental income from the luxurious apartments sold by IBTC for 1 million dollars per flat in 2007?
Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by manie(m): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2013
Adetola: @soldierAnt
Different investment windows offer varying degrees of benefit and exposure to risks as well.
However, a balance portfolio is such that you have interest in almost every viable investment opportunities. Having a balance investment portfolio has the merits of
(1) Maintaining your financial balance if any of the windows experience turbulence
(2) A loss in one investment can be easily covered and buffered by appreciable growth in the other investments.

Shrewd investors usually have multiple streams of income. Multiple streams of income from different asset classes gives patience, peace of mind and focus to the investor, these are attributes that anybody who wants to build a substantial net-worth requires.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by manie(m): 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2013
AjanleKoko: I think young people with disposable income should look at passive investment to start with.
Put some money in fixed securities such as bonds or T-Bills, like Seun suggested. If you have more, you can try out some of the mutual funds around, like ARM Discovery or IBTC Equity. They are more expensive though, but can also give good returns. I would start with that rather than actively trading on the exchange.

You can start with that for the first year or two. You probably still need to invest in yourself, to strengthen your future career prospects. So you probably can't be very aggressive at the onset. Start with those options I mentioned, and try to spend time reading a little bit about investing in general, particularly as it relates to our market here in Nigeria. Read publications like Castles or BusinessDay rather than City People or Complete Sports wink

Agreed. He should also visit the Investment section on Nairaland, and visit sites like stockmarketnigeria.com and Proshare.

Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by manie(m): 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
AjanleKoko: I think young people with disposable income should look at passive investment to start with.
Put some money in fixed securities such as bonds or T-Bills, like Seun suggested. If you have more, you can try out some of the mutual funds around, like ARM Discovery or IBTC Equity. They are more expensive though, but can also give good returns. I would start with that rather than actively trading on the exchange.

You can start with that for the first year or two. You probably still need to invest in yourself, to strengthen your future career prospects. So you probably can't be very aggressive at the onset. Start with those options I mentioned, and try to spend time reading a little bit about investing in general, particularly as it relates to our market here in Nigeria. Read publications like Castles or BusinessDay rather than City People or Complete Sports wink

He should also visit the investment section of Nairaland, and visit sites like stockmarketnigeria.com and Proshare.
Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by manie(m): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
manie:

100k invested in a bond at the rate of 15% will be worth 615k in December 2013. A return of 15% is on the high side for most bond, compare this to a value of between 2 million to 8 million if the money was invested in real estate or stocks. If the investor had reinvested his dividends from 2001 to date you can imagine what the value of the investment will be in 2013.
Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by manie(m): 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
manie:

What is the current value and rental income from the luxurious apartments sold by IBTC for 1 million dollars per flat in 2007?

I am not sure if this investment gives more than 50k dollars as rental income.
Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by manie(m): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
manie:

Investment lesson number 1, do not over pay for any investment. Be it real estate, stock or business.
There are houses selling for 60 million Naira in lagos, that can bearly generate a rental income of N2 million.

That 1 million dollars would have bought 3 million units of Nigerian Breweries in 2007. The investment would have given a dividend of over 30 million Naira over the last 4 years. And the 3 million units of Nigerian Breweries shares will be worth almost 500 million Naira on March 25th 2013.
Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by Peterwins(m): 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
Young people should also endeavour to read and listen to balanced opinion, comments and advise on investments. They should be wary of people even professionals who only paint a rosy picture on different types of investment vehicles such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, real estate, commodities trading, forex, etc.

The excessive passion (often misplaced and/or dubious) of some of these so called "professionals" have sent some investors to their early graves. Many examples abound both locally and internationally.

However there are several investment opportunities with their associated risks in Nigeria to invest your extra cash but do not put all your eggs in one basket.
Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by AjanleKoko: 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2013
manie:

I am not sure if this investment gives more than 50k dollars as rental income.

There's no need to say too much about real estate, especially in Lagos. The so-called 'power of ten' doesn't even hold, when you factor in all the costs involved. It's not by accident that there is no serious investment in real estate in Nigeria, and there is a housing shortfall. Most of the time, it's a waste of money.
Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by Peterwins(m): 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
manie:

Investment lesson number 1, do not over pay for any investment. Be it real estate, stock or business.
There are houses selling for 60 million Naira in lagos, that can bearly generate a rental income of N2 million.

That 1 million dollars would have bought 3 million units of Nigerian Breweries in 2007. The investment would have given a dividend of over 30 million Naira over the last 4 years. And the 3 million units of Nigerian Breweries shares will be worth almost 500 million Naira on March 25th 2013.

Information is power. Please let us know how you would have acquired or purchased 3 million unit shares of Nigeria Breweries in 2007 as an individual investor when the average available trade-able quantities per day on the stock exchange was less than 300,000 units in several deals hotly sought after by so many stock brokers on a daily basis.

To purchase even 100,000 units of NB shares on the floor back then in 2007 was a feat. What do you think drove up the prices?
Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by manie(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
NB fluctuated between N35 and N40 in 2007, 1 million dollars was 120 million Naira in 2007. NB is one of the liquid stocks on the exchange having NB shares is as good as having cash. Over 2 million units of NB shares were sold yesterday.

I used to be a margin trader when the market was good, when you want to buy units of shares running into million of units you buy the shares over a period of days taking into consideration the bid and offer for the stock.
Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by manie(m): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2013
Peterwins:

Information is power. Please let us know how you would have acquired or purchased 3 million unit shares of Nigeria Breweries in 2007 as an individual investor when the average available trade-able quantities per day on the stock exchange was less than 300,000 units in several deals hotly sought after by so many stock brokers on a daily basis.

To purchase even 100,000 units of NB shares on the floor back then in 2007 was a feat. What do you think drove up the prices?

NB was selling at a discount in 2007, and most banking stocks were selling at a premium. Those who invested based in 2007 based on the intrinsic values of the stocks are better off.
Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by Peterwins(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
manie: NB fluctuated between N35 and N40 in 2007, 1 million dollars was 120 million Naira in 2007. NB is one of the liquid stocks on the exchange having NB shares is as good as having cash. Over 2 million units of NB shares were sold yesterday.

I used to be a margin trader when the market was good, when you want to buy units of shares running into million of units you buy the shares over a period of days taking into consideration the bid and offer for the stock.

"Over 2 million units of NB shares were sold yesterday" is an incomplete information in the context of my comment/query. I would have sincerely appreciated it if you had completed the statement by stating the number of deals that transpired in order to properly inform naive investors . It may surprise you to know that those that bought 100,000 units and above in a single deal in yesterday's transaction where institutional investors. Most individual investors don't get a chance to purchase these stocks in large quantities even with available cash. You may be lucky to get even 10,000 units.

I was a bit miffed when you said you could have purchased 3,000,000 units of NB shares in 2007 as if the quantity of the stock was readily available to individual investors. If you had mentioned bank/insurance stocks I would have agreed with you because they were in abundant supply in 2007.

The daily average quantities of tradeable stocks like Nestle, Cadbury, Guinness,Unilever, etc are quite limited compared to financial industry stocks. This can easily and readily confirmed. The financial sub-sector have the highest quantity of tradeable stocks in the NSE.

It would have taken you several months (if not over a year) to have purchased 3,000,000 units of NB shares as an individual investor in 2007. You would have needed to purchase an average of 250,000 units of NB shares a month for 12 consecutive months in 2007 to acquire 3 million units. A rare stunt for an individual investor back then.

There is a need for proper information.
Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by manie(m): 7:25am On Mar 27, 2013
Peterwins:

"Over 2 million units of NB shares were sold yesterday" is an incomplete information in the context of my comment/query. I would have sincerely appreciated it if you had completed the statement by stating the number of deals that transpired in order to properly inform naive investors . It may surprise you to know that those that bought 100,000 units and above in a single deal in yesterday's transaction where institutional investors. Most individual investors don't get a chance to purchase these stocks in large quantities even with available cash. You may be lucky to get even 10,000 units.

I was a bit miffed when you said you could have purchased 3,000,000 units of NB shares in 2007 as if the quantity of the stock was readily available to individual investors. If you had mentioned bank/insurance stocks I would have agreed with you because they were in abundant supply in 2007.

The daily average quantities of tradeable stocks like Nestle, Cadbury, Guinness,Unilever, etc are quite limited compared to financial industry stocks. This can easily and readily confirmed. The financial sub-sector have the highest quantity of tradeable stocks in the NSE.

It would have taken you several months (if not over a year) to have purchased 3,000,000 units of NB shares as an individual investor in 2007. You would have needed to purchase an average of 250,000 units of NB shares a month for 12 consecutive months in 2007 to acquire 3 million units. A rare stunt for an individual investor back then.

Who are your stock brokers? I will advice you to sack them and move over to mine. I use stock brokers that controls 60% of the trade on the exchange.

I stand to be corrected 3 million units of NB be shares can be bought within maximum of 10 trading days in 2007. Do not forget that the stocks that were never available in 2006 to 2008 were the banking and insurance stocks.

A lot of gullible investors sold their blue chip stocks like NB, Guinness, Unilever, PZ, Total< Flour Mill to invest in Private Placements between 2006 and 2008. That was why these stocks had attractive PE ratios because they were on offer.
Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by plural: 7:46am On Mar 27, 2013
@Manie:

Thanks for your valuable insights.

Which stockbroker do you use?

I have a practical question for posters:
Assuming I am able to save 20,000 monthly from my salary, how can I invest this?
Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by Adetola(m): 9:09am On Mar 27, 2013
plural: @Manie:

Assuming I am able to save 20,000 monthly from my salary, how can I invest this?

Take a life assurance policy. Fortunately only one pperson mentioned life assurance throughout this thread. It shows how oblivious people are about investment in life assurance policies. For those who care to know
(1) Life assurance helps all class of income earners build their funds over time by making periodic payments. So you don't have to worry about a mirrage that if U̶̲̥̅̊ don't have hundreds of thousand,U̶̲̥̅̊ can't invest!
(2) It is safe and secure and it appreciates as it gives returns on investment
(3) Life assurance, as the name implies, provides additional cover on ur life with ur investment at ABSOLUTELY no extra cost; and,
(4) There are various investment products in life assurance that suits every income earner, N̶̲̥̅̊o matter how small or large
+
It provides short, medium and long term investment plans.
One unmatched advantage of life assurance is that it provides up to 40% tax reduction! Whatever income Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ get from investment in Life assurance is also tax free. Go to the nearest tax office (state or federal) to confirm this.
Above all, it provides you the chance to put away part of ur income periodically till it matures. Once it matures, you get full maturity benefit on your investment.
Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by manie(m): 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2013

I use BGL securities, FBN securities, UBA stock brokers and Union capital market.

Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by manie(m): 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2013

I use BGL Securities, FBN Securities, UBA Stock brokers and Union capital market.

Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by manie(m): 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
Peterwins:

Why do you think this is a rare feat in 2007? Can you compare the daily transaction on the exchange with what we have now? Don't forget that was the era of margin trading? I was an active margin trader doing a monthly trading turnover of over 40 million Naira in 2007.
Re: How Should Young People Invest Their Extra Cash? by manie(m): 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
Peterwins:

This is the trading statistics for NB for the past 3 months

TRADING INFORMATION
Stock Price History
52-week Change:
67.21%
52-week Change
(relative to NSE Index)
59.19%
52-Week High:
52 Week Low :
50-Day Moving Average :
200-Day Moving Average:
Share Statistics
Ave. Volume (3 month):
Ave. Volume (10 days):
Shares Outstanding:
Daily Volume

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / 100 Million Naira To Invest / Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.