Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (226783 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
sunwalk:

the setting is 2 and 4. thats all. you need the ema lines to know when it is about to cross, that will tell you that the signal is about to come up so you could prepare your bet platform to buy/sell once it signals
bros whats d name of dat indicat0r dat brings up th0se arr0ws?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by NICEMAN01: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
I have webmoney for sell, just N180 per dollars.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jaidopumpin: 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
emmantrop: Guys be patient, I will send it to each of everyone of you via email. perhaps, next weekday.
for now let me put everything in place to avoid stories that touch.

Green land to you all[b][/b]
wonderful boss you are GREAT

plz don't forget me on this my email is akinjideyemiola@gmail.com

thank you
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by NICEMAN01: 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
I have webmoney for sell 180 per dollar
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by folaschool: 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
@emmantrop, can u pls drop ur method of analysis here, or u can help me send it to rockgold92@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
NICEMAN 01: I have webmoney for sell 180 per dollar

where is your location?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by volo112: 1:06am On Aug 31, 2013
sunwalk:

the setting is 2 and 4. thats all. you need the ema lines to know when it is about to cross, that will tell you that the signal is about to come up so you could prepare your bet platform to buy/sell once it signals

is it for both d indicator and the lines on the chart ie the red and blue lines. thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 31, 2013
Good work people. Now lets see if we can do more next week.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 9:32am On Aug 31, 2013
sorry guyz, not always online quite some time, for those that received the below indicator, i advice u use it on higher time frames...

finnally NU has finnaly hit the long awaited mmh.... but touching the line does not necessarily mean that its going back to d top, it might defile d ish 4 a while, but will surely reverse, its just a reversal point.

mmh... GU, still going down, but not moving strongly dis days... mtchew
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by naijaobi(m): 11:31am On Aug 31, 2013
saintfaculty: sorry guyz, not always online quite some time, for those that received the below indicator, i advice u use it on higher time frames...

finnally NU has finnaly hit the long awaited mmh.... but touching the line does not necessarily mean that its going back to d top, it might defile d ish 4 a while, but will surely reverse, its just a reversal point.

bro do u mind uploading d indicators? Dis will be great for forex..
Ekene kwa m gi
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by benpuzzy(m): 11:38am On Aug 31, 2013
naijaobi:
bro do u mind uploading d indicators? Dis will be great for forex..
Ekene kwa m gi

Please good Samaritan with these indicators should please help me out by forwarding it to benpuzzy444@gmail.com i will seriously appreciate, thanks in advance.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jaidopumpin: 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
meritdee: Ok, Lets just say I wanna re-drop my old strategy and the one that I'm still using for the benefit of those who were not around then. Mind you, the system that works for A might not work for B. So if you wanna try my own out which is very much an old strategy in the house (Refined-Boss system *covers face* grin). For the benefit of those who wanna try, I've made it comprehensive enough. Check my signature for the blog link or check my old posts to try it out. Greetings to everyone. More Greens The best things in life are free! grin grin grin grin grin
Big Boss i dey hail oooooo
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
jaidopumpin: Big Boss i dey hail oooooo

best things in life are free, most times what we seek in high places are just on our door step. The best system is pure analysis. Always keep your chat simple!

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by emmabod(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
saintfaculty: sorry guyz, not always online quite some time, for those that received the below indicator, i advice u use it on higher time frames...

I did not get d stuff,pls can you send it to me also:emmabod2006@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jeco(m): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
Send to me as well, my email is jobiorah@yahoo.com
Thanks.

emmantrop: Guys be patient, I will send it to each of everyone of you via email. perhaps, next weekday.
for now let me put everything in place to avoid stories that touch.

Green land to you all[b][/b]
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by NICEMAN01: 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
I have webmoney for sell N180 per dollar. I base in lagos. call 08167741903
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
follow the snapshots well.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
here is the indicator.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
Guys, what you are seeing there is not strategy, its just signal. what i have here and now is a system, not a strategy. the system of trading i apply here works for me irrespective of the signal system i use to generate them.

I TRADE ONLY ONE CURRENCY.

I START FROM 5AM TILL 9AM THEN 5PM TILL 9PM. these times gives favourable signal - ACCORDING TO ME on GBPUSD.

I USE 5M CHART AND I USE 5mins AS THE DURATION OF THE BETS. (if you are a higher time frame person - goodluck!! i use these time frame cos, the more signal i get the more i cover my money{I DONT KNOW HOW TO PUT IT OO} its just how i trade.

DEPENDING ON YOUR CAPITAL, FOR EVERY 5USD I PLACE, IF I FAIL I WILL BET 7USD, IF I FAIL AGAIN I BET 9. I DO THIS ON ONLY ONE CURRENCY. IF YOU USE MORE THAN ONE, IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE A FAIL, BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, YOU GET UP TO 5 LOSSES IN A ROW. AGAIN, THIS IS MY OWN SYSTEM.

BROUGHT TO YOU BY sunWALK
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by caesaraba(m): 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
Thanks a lot Sunwalk. Now, what's the period for the red EMA? That of the blue EMA is '4' right? Thanks again.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
caesaraba: Thanks a lot Sunwalk. Now, what's the period for the red EMA? That of the blue EMA is '4' right? Thanks again.

they are 2 and 4, again, guys, i will appreciate it if you guys view the snaphot will before asking.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
its a bad thing though, @saintfaculty. i dropped my line the instant you said you are in Nnewi. now you see my post, you did not make effort to meet me. right now before i posted this text, my motorcycle toppled inside a heavily flooding gotta at roundabout in nnewi. hmmmm. na heavy battle be that oo cry cry cry
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
now i pack and sat near one dirty corner there. the motor bike in the backgroung is mine. BOM money.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Zither(m): 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
Sunwalk,
thanks for sharing your system... I have 2 questions I hope you can spare some time to answer. How long have you been using this signal and what is your daily expected wins vs losses? Once again, I appreciate your effort in sharing your 'system'.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
sunwalk: now i pack and sat near one dirty corner there. the motor bike in the backgroung is mine. BOM money.

NL una no go kill person, nice write up sunwalk. But I would add that moving averages are just lagging indicators but if it works for you then that great. Keep the good work
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
sunwalk: Guys, what you are seeing there is not strategy, its just signal. what i have here and now is a system, not a strategy. the system of trading i apply here works for me irrespective of the signal system i use to generate them.

I START FROM 5AM TILL 9AM THEN 5PM TILL 9PM. these times gives favourable signal - ACCORDING TO ME on GBPUSD.

I USE 5M CHART AND I USE 5mins AS THE DURATION OF THE BETS. (if you are a higher time frame person - goodluck!! i use these time frame cos, the more signal i get the more i cover my money{I DONT KNOW HOW TO PUT IT OO} its just how i trade.

DEPENDING ON YOUR CAPITAL, FOR EVERY 5USD I PLACE, IF I FAIL I WILL BET 7USD, IF I FAIL AGAIN I BET 9. I DO THIS ON ONLY ONE CURRENCY. IF YOU USE MORE THAN ONE, IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE A FAIL, BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, YOU GET UP TO 5 LOSSES IN A ROW. AGAIN, THIS IS MY OWN SYSTEM.

an old saying go like this "take your loses and trade another day" with my long journeys in forex/financial market has thought me that double your next play after a loss if just the beginning of your end. Even wall street wizards have a losing day. When you have such days, you just take your loses as lesson and move to the next day and trade again.

MM (Money Management) was developed for that so people, before you go doing money doubler do you research first, like i always say its not about the system but its about the trader.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ibnquasale(m): 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
saintfaculty: Gud A.M @ALL.....

For those of u guyz that love alert ish,i mean, signal service though i dont fancy it, but it sure works... just download the program below and enjoy while it last....

If u check ur charts now u will see those two alert now are in the money

pls where is the program you asked them to download. i am interested too. thanks bro
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Zither(m): 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
sunwalk: now i pack and sat near one dirty corner there. the motor bike in the backgroung is mine. BOM money.
Sorry about that bro..
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by emmabod(m): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
sunwalk: Guys, what you are seeing there is not strategy, its just signal. what i have here and now is a system, not a strategy. the system of trading i apply here works for me irrespective of the signal system i use to generate them.

for real i give you kudos for this,actually i have not tried it but for you to upload it.....you are the MAN!!! wink grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
noriega:

an old saying go like this "take your loses and trade another day" with my long journeys in forex/financial market has thought me that double your next play after a loss if just the beginning of your end. Even wall street wizards have a losing day. When you have such days, you just take your loses as lesson and move to the next day and trade again.

MM (Money Management) was developed for that so people, before you go doing money doubler do you research first, like i always say its not about the system but its about the trader.
dats nice of u @sunwalk,bt i completely agree wit noriega.almost blew my accnt somtym ago while doublin my accnt after evry loss.money doublin is 1 of d worst MM i've com across as far as tradin is concern.once again gr8 work by u @sunwalk,sorry 4 d rain bro,more greens!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by funkade: 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
saintfaculty:

expecting a rise soon............

dear saint, pls can you send the indicator to my mail ademolaoladapo@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by folaschool: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
@ saintfaculty, pls send the indicator to rockgold92@yahoo.com, am yet to get one and can i use the indicator on 15tfn on BOM

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.