Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (226779 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 11:40am On Sep 02, 2013
noriega:

that is why it is called a volatile market, nothing is guaranteed. I have look at your money doubler strategy and talked with some of my folks at FF. well this would work well in 24option where you money is returned if the expire price is same as entry.

But to add some more flavor to it, it would still work on BOM. just look closely at 2008 trades on your MT4 and you would see the key.
thanks for the headsup bro.
i think from what you see in my chart, you would know why God invented market trend.

if it is ranging, you have my prayer for deliverance from demons of ranging market if you are not able to detect them,

but if it is trending, you have my blessings.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2013
emmabod:

i sensed that because i lost all most every i had in my demo acc sad
the signal was not lasting for long also
the signal wont last long cos it is a very fast moving average, plus, from the look of thing, it is a ranging market whose directional trend doesnt last.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 11:45am On Sep 02, 2013
Manweysabi:

That's a virtual account sir.

A live account starts with 'CR'.

From the result you posted, in the address bar up there... It started with 'vrt', which all virtual accounts carries.
Go live, that's what i'm saying!

Though, impressive results you have there.
i tink 4rm d url, it is truely his live account
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 02, 2013
USD Bank holiday just dulling the market, no major price movements.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 11:47am On Sep 02, 2013
4rm my observation som of d usd and cad pair r actin weird today,guess is becoz of d bank holiday in usa nd canada today
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 02, 2013
willscolf: 4rm my observation som of d usd and cad pair r actin weird today,guess is becoz of d bank holiday in usa nd canada today

yea! without major players in the market. movement would be unpredictable.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
after back testing for 7 years on GBP/USD 5M on @sunwalk strategy. I would only pick the following dates in Aug. 2013 to make my illustration.

Aug. 26th from 6am to 10am GMT there was a period of 5 straight losses (this still made +$13.92 still applying a more calculated and enhanced version of MM)

Aug 16th 4 straight losses (Still made +$3.92)

Aug 29th 4 straight losses (At the end of the day total loss -$8.08)

Also I would note that whether news or NOT this system rocks but if applied with great enhancements and calculative MM strategy e.g. like today from 6am to 10am had been a very bad day for some folks and I know some accounts might be wiped out with the series of loses still;

2nd Sept. (6am to 10 GBP/USD 5 Wins) 7 loses this include 4 straight loses in a row - we still ended with a -$1.08 (Impressive)

So I would comfortably say that the system work very well if you apply a good MM not the money doubler MM o.

My back test was based on a $250 account

Average loss: 5.04
Average Profit: 4.96

End of the month (Aug) profit/loss: +$601.23

Good work @sunwalk, look through the past data the key is in there. You just have to find it.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
noriega: after back testing for 7 years on GBP/USD 5M on @sunwalk strategy. I would only pick the following dates in Aug. 2013 to make my illustration.

Aug. 26th from 6am to 10am GMT there was a period of 5 straight losses (this still made +$13.92 still applying a more calculated and enhanced version of MM)

Aug 16th 4 straight losses (Still made +$3.92)

Aug 29th 4 straight losses (At the end of the day total loss -$8.08)

Also I would note that whether news or NOT this system rocks but if applied with great enhancements and calculative MM strategy e.g. like today from 6am to 10am had been a very bad day for some folks and I know some accounts might be wiped out with the series of loses still;

2nd Sept. (6am to 10 GBP/USD 5 Wins) 7 loses this include 4 straight loses in a row - we still ended with a -$1.08 (Impressive)

So I would comfortably say that the system work very well if you apply a good MM not the money doubler MM o.

My back test was based on a $250 account

Average loss: 5.04
Average Profit: 4.96

End of the month (Aug) profit/loss: $601.23

Good work @sunwalk, look through the past data the key is in there. You just have to find it.

Another thing to note while trading this system. Always avoid the Bank holidays:

Aug. 26th 2013 5 straight losses - That day was UK Bank holidays( UK banks will be closed in observance of the Summer Bank Holiday). Effect on market: Low liquidity and irregular volatility.

Sept 2 2013 5 straight losses - today is US Bank holiday (US banks will be closed in observance of Labor Day)

Note: Banks facilitate the majority of foreign exchange volume. When they are closed the market is less liquid and speculators become a more dominant market influence. This can lead to both abnormally low and abnormally high volatility;
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
noriega:

Another thing to note while trading this system. Always avoid the Bank holidays:

Aug. 26th 2013 5 straight losses - That day was UK Bank holidays( UK banks will be closed in observance of the Summer Bank Holiday). Effect on market: Low liquidity and irregular volatility.

Sept 2 2013 5 straight losses - today is US Bank holiday (US banks will be closed in observance of Labor Day)

Note: Banks facilitate the majority of foreign exchange volume. When they are closed the market is less liquid and speculators become a more dominant market influence. This can lead to both abnormally low and abnormally high volatility;

Additional data. Now pay attention if you are using this system.

backtest with account $250 (Pair GBP/USD Timeframe 5M, Period 6am GMT to 10am GMT July 2013)

Now 29th July 2013 saw a 5 straight loses right before the end of that day's trading, had to continue the next day and making it a total of 7 straight loses before i had a win)

From the first to the 29th of the month account had already grown from $250 to a total of $667.44) applying MM was able to get back $588.54 taking a loss of -$78.9) and end the month with a total of $634. That keeps the month profit/loss to +$384.18.

this is to go along giving you a clear stats on this system performance so far it profitable.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
Gud luck every1
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by klassic(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
hello , please i need a place to learn how to trade forex in benin city,Edo state.(coperate of personal training sessions I need info asap. I you have ideal pls email me at:timipowei981@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
klassic: hello , please i need a place to learn how to trade forex in benin city,Edo state.(coperate of personal training sessions I need info asap. I you have ideal pls email me at:timipowei981@yahoo.com

ahem, bro the best place to learn forex anywhere you go is babypips.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
well, lets just say, noriega is now officially our backtester.

honestly dude, i appreciate your effort in backtesting my strategy. it was profitable enough for me. and from your backtestings so far, you are giving the house a clear go-ahead with my system.

true to the fact, no matter what system, strategy or whatever you choose to call it, the real juice is on the MM. so, if you find a very simple forex strategy, and you backtest it (guys, you gotta ask noriega to teach you backtesting) then spruce things up and set your MM according to the test results.

guys i am enjoying greens so far.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Manweysabi(m): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
noriega:

whether CR or VR, dude your results are clean! now that what am talking about. Keep it GREENS!

yeah, clean n profitable table there... nice work! wink
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wasco24: 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
pls any of the binary option guru in abuja area
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ayoola190: 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
noriega:

with my tweaks on 1hr in Aug. 2013 Had a total trade break down as follows:

Total trades: 42
Winning trades: 32
Losing trades: 10

Am applying some other filters and would email the 1hr tweaks. I have already sent the 30min.
Thanks, may God bless u. Av seen it...with all these analysis u dishing out, u re d hardworking type...praying 4more grace to be like u.

With a capital of $250, how much should be staked per bet?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by blisszy74: 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
noriega: Gud luck every1
ma broda,pls send me d strategy u use on 24opions, somtin dat will work on 30mins or 1hur .. cos me i do tire for BOM...my email is blisszy74@gmail.com tanks wit expectations ...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jaidopumpin: 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
noriega: Gud luck every1

@noriega what happened to traderooms

have been trying to access for days

plz send to me the analysis and most profitable way to use the strategy and system

our guest moderator talked about.

thank you for your endless assistance
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 12:45am On Sep 03, 2013
Dropped this signal last week, how many of ya'll took d adv ? i entered late coz of time...

the signal came on friday
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 1:59am On Sep 03, 2013
Confirmation signal......... i use upto 3signal service to avoid stories that touch, if 2 r on same direction..... no choice man, we jump in.....

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 03, 2013
ayoola190:
Thanks, may God bless u. Av seen it...with all these analysis u dishing out, u re d hardworking type...praying 4more grace to be like u.

With a capital of $250, how much should be staked per bet?

With an enhanced MM you should be placing bets in steps due to your MM, it all depends on your MM.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 03, 2013
jaidopumpin:

@noriega what happened to traderooms

have been trying to access for days

plz send to me the analysis and most profitable way to use the strategy and system

our guest moderator talked about.

thank you for your endless assistance

i closed it down due to abuse. The quest moderator @Andreyy from Forex Factory has been getting unsolicited emails from some folks. I mean scam mails and that is what lead to me closing it down. I took my time and money to get that site set up for folks and also invited him to help out by dropping systems and giving feedback.

But rather people thought they don see maga to chop. I have know the guy for years, respect him for his countless help and would still want to keep that relationship. So for the good of all traderooms is closed for the mean time.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 03, 2013
sunwalk: well, lets just say, noriega is now officially our backtester.

honestly dude, i appreciate your effort in backtesting my strategy. it was profitable enough for me. and from your backtestings so far, you are giving the house a clear go-ahead with my system.

true to the fact, no matter what system, strategy or whatever you choose to call it, the real juice is on the MM. so, if you find a very simple forex strategy, and you backtest it (guys, you gotta ask noriega to teach you backtesting) then spruce things up and set your MM according to the test results.

thanks, and as you rightly said the juice is on MM, turning $250 to $800 in a month with it is great. Now lets get some more GREENS.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 03, 2013
sunwalk: well, lets just say, noriega is now officially our backtester.

In addition i gave @andreyy your stuff and after working on it throughout yesterday with his team. this are some few recommendations:

1. Productivity result based on timeframe

5M - 67%
30M - 89%

2. MM implementation result

a. Fixed units - 59% (Very safe but low returns)

b. Martingale units - 75% (But with possibility of wiping your account on ranging market,Low liquidity and irregular volatility)

c. Primed martingale units - 89%

d. Trailed martingale units - 289% (Must have double of your capital to use this)

3. Time period results

a. 6am to 10am (5M TF) - 60%
b. 6am to 9.55pm (5m TF) - 56%
c. 6am to 9.55pm (30m TF) - 289%

these are just stats to consider while apply the strategy to your trading style.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by obarika: 8:40am On Sep 03, 2013
noriega:

In addition i gave @andreyy your stuff and after working on it throughout yesterday with his team. this are some few recommendations:

1. Productivity result based on timeframe

5M - 67%
30M - 89%

2. MM implementation result

a. Fixed units - 59% (Very safe but low returns)

b. Martingale units - 75% (But with possibility of wiping your account on ranging market,Low liquidity and irregular volatility)

c. Primed martingale units - 89%

d. Trailed martingale units - 289% (Must have double of your capital to use this)

3. Time period results

a. 6am to 10am (5M TF) - 60%
b. 6am to 9.55pm (5m TF) - 56%
c. 6am to 9.55pm (30m TF) - 289%

these are just stats to consider while apply the strategy to your trading style.

Please can you help me test the result of the system on 30 mins time frame. Time: 9am -11.30am. Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 03, 2013
finally, I would be ending my back test here and focus on my trades. Now please see the stats for

########################################
MM: Trailed martingale units
Account: $250
Time Frame: 30M
Time Period: 6am to 9.30pm GMT
#####################################

Aug. 2013

Profit/Loss: +$800 (Total: $1,050)
Max loss in a row: 2

July. 2013

Profit/Loss: +$220 (Total: $470)
Max loss in a row: 5

Jun. 2013

Profit/Loss: +$300 (Total: $550)
Max loss in a row: 3 (this occurred twice in this month)

May. 2013

Profit/Loss: +$840 (Total: $1,090)
Max loss in a row: 2 (Best Month for 2013)

Mar. 2013

Profit/Loss: +$367.5 (Total: $617.5)
Max loss in a row: 4

Feb. 2013

Profit/Loss: +$465 (Total: $715)
Max loss in a row: 4 (this occurred twice in this month)

Now i excluded the application of compound theory based of return, this would have made the account grow more than 900%. But keep stock of your MM while compounding.

This signals the end of backtest of @sunwalk strategy. Now its left for you to use these stats for your good or bad all depends on you goal of trading. Have a GREEN week every1
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jaidopumpin: 9:47am On Sep 03, 2013
noriega:

i closed it down due to abuse. The quest moderator @Andreyy from Forex Factory has been getting unsolicited emails from some folks. I mean scam mails and that is what lead to me closing it down. I took my time and money to get that site set up for folks and also invited him to help out by dropping systems and giving feedback.

But rather people thought they don see maga to chop. I have know the guy for years, respect him for his countless help and would still want to keep that relationship. So for the good of all traderooms is closed for the mean time.
thanks brother i appreciate you but while in the name of GOD would continue this unspeakable act
but all the same for the sake of GOD plz can i have the analysis and system of the strategies he talked about
thank you for endless support. akinjideyemiola@gmail.com thanks brother.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by blisszy74: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2013
noriega:

thanks, and as you rightly said the juice is on MM, turning $250 to $800 in a month with it is great. Now lets get some more GREENS.
........i cant access http://traderooms.info/forums/binary-options.26/ was going on has dis link be blocked?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by barikay: 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
sunwalk: now i pack and sat near one dirty corner there. the motor bike in the backgroung is mine. BOM money.
hahahaha i like that line meeeeen. "BOM Money" still with that EMA 4 and 2?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
blisszy74: ........i cant access http://traderooms.info/forums/binary-options.26/ was going on has dis link be blocked?
do you have problem understanding what he meant by "closed down" ?? the dude closed it down bro.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by emmantrop: 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
USD 100 payout if AUD/NZD is strictly lower than 1.1567 at 11:59:40 on 3-Sep-13.

Entry point 1.15651 or above

23 minutes from now

95 percent accuracy
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by san4real(m): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
emmabod:
but i think market does not open weekeds
the random index works 24hrs monday to sunday, it has alot of advantages than the pairs..

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.