Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,298 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (226781 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jeco(m): 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
I guess is a typing error, he must have meant 7 days and not years..

willscolf: woowww! 7yrs dats a hell lot of time.bt anytin d boss say i wil concur no questionin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
jeco: I guess is a typing error, he must have meant 7 days and not years..

its no error, you can run a backtest on your MT4 with scripts and other tools for up to 8 years. that is how to really see if a system works. you backtest, apply it to past data and see how it pans out.

7 days is not a usable data. backtesting makes the difference, with it you can see through any bull shit out there cos data never lies. if your system is good then it got to be good on backtest if not throw it to the trash.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by oyewale3000(m): 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
Noriega pls explain more on how to do this backtesting on mt4
tanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
oyewale3000: Noriega pls explain more on how to do this backtesting on mt4
tanks
from my knowledge, backtesting mean, to open a chart, disconnect your internet connection, then use you back arrow key to scroll backward, look well at the signals generated, pick a time bracket (say from 6am till 9pm), watch the signal counts. see if there is up to 4 loss signal in a row, that would mean the system has alot of flaw.

guys, i cant type realy much!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
sunwalk:
from my knowledge, backtesting mean, to open a chart, disconnect your internet connection, then use you back arrow key to scroll backward, look well at the signals generated, pick a time bracket (say from 6am till 9pm), watch the signal counts. see if there is up to 4 loss signal in a row, that would mean the system has alot of flaw.

guys, i cant type realy much!!

Well thats the slow way of doing so, cos doing it that way could take you weeks to run through all that data. All the same that is better than non. So as @sunwalk said you can backtest that way. But if you are a good programer you can wipe up script to run with your parameters embeded, that much easy.

Any ways good luck to you all. Got to sleep now cos trading kicks off soon.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omejeo: 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
noriega:

with my tweaks on 1hr in Aug. 2013 Had a total trade break down as follows:

Total trades: 42
Winning trades: 32
Losing trades: 10

Am applying some other filters and would email the 1hr tweaks. I have already sent the 30min.
pls email me the 1hr and 30 mins tweak poampearl@gmail.com thanks noriegal.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by samfaj(m): 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
noriega:

30min is best but 1 and 4hrs keeps giving many falls signals. But i have a setting for 30min/1hr that has been working for years drop ur email and i would get it over to u.
Abeg oga, help me send it 2: walefajumobi@gmail.com
Thanx
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by SUCCESSLAT(m): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
noriega:

30min is best but 1 and 4hrs keeps giving many falls signals. But i have a setting for 30min/1hr that has been working for years drop ur email and i would get it over to u.
Kindly forward it to osgreat6@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by san4real(m): 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
noriega:

Well thats the slow way of doing so, cos doing it that way could take you weeks to run through all that data. All the same that is better than non. So as @sunwalk said you can backtest that way. But if you are a good programer you can wipe up script to run with your parameters embeded, that much easy.

Any ways good luck to you all. Got to sleep now cos trading kicks off soon.
I dey hail all traders in the house...
This are my latest trade results..

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Manweysabi(m): 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
san4real: I dey hail all traders in the house...
Nice one.... cool

though, that's a Demo account, but you tried!

i think it time you go live!

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by emmabod(m): 12:09am On Sep 02, 2013
noriega:

plz i wont also mind getting it.
emmabod2006@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by emmabod(m): 12:19am On Sep 02, 2013
but i think market does not open weekeds
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by san4real(m): 12:33am On Sep 02, 2013
Manweysabi:
Nice one.... cool

though, that's a Demo account, but you tried!

i think it time you go live!
This is ma live acct... cool cool cool

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by isaacstar1: 3:40am On Sep 02, 2013
pls dis is my email;isaacstar1@yahoo.com
emmabod:
plz i wont also mind getting it.
emmabod2006@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by alarena(m): 4:41am On Sep 02, 2013
Pls noriega, send d 30min tweaks to rockgold92@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by pheonixdld: 6:03am On Sep 02, 2013
san4real: This is ma live acct... cool cool cool
@ san4real i sent a mail to your gmail account,have u checked your mail. waiting for your reply.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by san4real(m): 7:10am On Sep 02, 2013
pheonixdld:
@ san4real i sent a mail to your gmail account,have u checked your mail. waiting for your reply.
hav just replied ur mail..
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ibnquasale(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2013
@noriega or any other ogas in lagos. kindly drop ur phone numbers or bb pin for me at ibnquasale@yahoo.com. thanks Sirs
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by kenniojo: 8:53am On Sep 02, 2013
noriega:

with my tweaks on 1hr in Aug. 2013 Had a total trade break down as follows:

Total trades: 42
Winning trades: 32
Losing trades: 10

Am applying some other filters and would email the 1hr tweaks. I have already sent the 30min.
Well done boss . pls I will be very grateful if u can help send 30mins and 1hr wit the filter to Kenniojo@hotmail.com

Green will neva stop in ur acct

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 9:17am On Sep 02, 2013
guys please stay away from the market once it is nearing 9am and on, pls, i am still monitoring it, there is 6 lossing signals in a row. thats tooooo bad.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by oyewale3000(m): 9:19am On Sep 02, 2013
@sand4real, can u pls give me a gist of your method for Random index 50
oyewale2000@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2013
it is too bad to trade around 9am pls pls an pls. the below chart is wat i gathered around that time. 7 lossing signal in a row plus, untimely release of news.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by emmabod(m): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2013
sunwalk: it is too bad to trade around 9am pls pls an pls. the below chart is wat i gathered around that time. 7 lossing signal in a row plus, untimely release of news.

i sensed that because i lost all most every i had in my demo acc sad
the signal was not lasting for long also
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Manweysabi(m): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2013
san4real: This is ma live acct... cool cool cool

That's a virtual account sir.

A live account starts with 'CR'.

From the result you posted, in the address bar up there... It started with 'vrt', which all virtual accounts carries.
Go live, that's what i'm saying!

Though, impressive results you have there.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Manweysabi(m): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2013
emmabod:
but i think market does not open weekeds
He trades Random Index... Random index operates 24/7.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by blisszy74: 10:28am On Sep 02, 2013
[quote author=sunwalk]as far as your experience might have been. this has been my system. i passed it on for those who wants to see how i make mine. and pls before you go on advising me, this method works for me.

the chart is there for you to understand. remember that i trade on only one currency pair. thats why. in a single currency, i stick to it till am done trading. no matter how bad the market may be, as far as the signal is concerned, you can ever have more than 3 lossing signal in a row.[/quote ...........hahahahahahaa nice one bro, do u bet V.F.L? u can use d spreadshit to calculate ur nest bet... D secret is, stick to one currency also have a GOOD capital ... cool cool cool BUT it will not work well in BOM , lets try it on 30mins or 1h timeframe, so dat will can use it on 24 options..or wat do u tink?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by emmabod(m): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2013
Manweysabi:

From the result you posted, in the address bar up there... It started with 'vrt', which all virtual accounts carries.

from what i can see there,it's a real account
check the url address
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 02, 2013
sunwalk: it is too bad to trade around 9am pls pls an pls. the below chart is wat i gathered around that time. 7 lossing signal in a row plus, untimely release of news.

that is why it is called a volatile market, nothing is guaranteed. I have look at your money doubler strategy and talked with some of my folks at FF. well this would work well in 24option where you money is returned if the expire price is same as entry.

But to add some more flavor to it, it would still work on BOM. just look closely at 2008 trades on your MT4 and you would see the key.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by oyewale3000(m): 11:36am On Sep 02, 2013
@ Sand4real, please send me ur mail
oyewale2000@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by blisszy74: 11:36am On Sep 02, 2013
noriega:

Now on this matter, @sunwalk your system is good no doubt and am not disputing that. It basic moving average which even Citi Bank traders in wall street use for trading. It gives sound results when applied with other financial indicators that don't lag. When I say "lag" I mean an indicator that gives you signal after the event/trigger must have taken place.

Now to enhance your system you can add more indicator that have precise entry. Just to note I have been using moving averages for half a decade and like i said they are good but they lag.

Now my advice initially was not for you @sunwalk cos your system most have been working for you but it would be inappropriate for you to give such a good system with a bad MM (money management) to newbies and i quote you

"DEPENDING ON YOUR CAPITAL, FOR EVERY 5USD I PLACE, IF I FAIL I WILL BET 7USD, IF I FAIL AGAIN huh huh I BET 9"

and I would also quote you again

"you can never have more than 3 lossing signal in a row."

Now this MM is called Martingale or Money doubler. and it would get you broke, I know people would ask me why? well if you have back tested this system from your MT4 platform from 2001 till date you would see that you have various 4 losses in a row. Now that's not the issue here.

The advice is for who ever wants to use this system, NEVER double your money after any loss!There is no system that can guaranty you that. This is no system but just mere moving average crosses and it has its own flaws. Now adding other factors into the equation that would brake your account if you use money doubler MM are:

1. Inability for you to place your fourth trade due to bad network.
2. Delay on BOM to get you into the market at the right price ( This is a regular occurrence in BOM)
3. Your fourth trade going into profit with just .01 point which don't count on BOM but does on 24options and other good brokers.

Now that being said, I would honestly advice you to just apply the following to the moving average trading patten:

1. NEVER double your trade after each loss (This would kill your account in due time)
2. Just place a fresh trade after a loss with the same unit in time you would cover your loss.

Now to maximize your out put:

trading from 5am to 11am wouldn't just cut it if you are really serious in making binary trading a source of income. I have back tested this from 2001 to 2013 and if you apply these you would triple your out come;

1. Start your trade by 6am GMT (use only one pair) to 9.55pm GMT each day.

2. Once the crosses occur in the present candle don't wait for it to close and for the signal to alert you, enter the trade using time left on present candle plus 5 mins for the next candle. Eg. if the moving averages has crossed on your present candle and it is 3.45mins left for that candle to close enter a trade with the direction of the crosses and put your expiry time as 3min + 5min that would be 8min. With this you would get better entry and more profitable trades.

By applying these enhancement your average trade results are as follows:

For 7 day trading in august 2013

Monday (Win: 22 Loss: 8 ); Tuesday (Win: 24 Loss: 10); Wednesday (Win: 17 Loss: 8 ); Thursday (Win: 28 Loss: 13); Friday (Win: 23 Loss: 11); Monday (Win: 26 Loss: 5); Tuesday (Win: 15 Loss: 15);

Using a trade unit of $20 (average win:$9.92 average loss:$10.04)
Total Win trades: 155
Total loss trades: 70

Total profit: $834.8

Finally, in here everyone should always be open to advise and correction. that is what makes you a better trader for tomorrow. I hope you all have a good week and let the GREENS be with you.
......... nice one bro, nice MM system you have here.. also ur brilliant observations, no hard feelings. i can see d unity nd love keep it up mabroda.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2013
[quote author=blisszy74][/quote]
i dont think its a good idea, cos you get very few signal a day. most of the time, when you are all set to trade for the day, you wait endlessly for signal every 30mins, before you get 3 or for of it, you will take time out for lunch, by then you got maybe 1 or 2 losses, with 2 or 3 wins or maybe less. as for 1hr time frame, i dont have to tell you that you might wai up to more than 3hrs just for one signal.

i dont knw, maybe you are robust like a robot. HAPPY TRADING bro!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2013
Manweysabi:

whether CR or VR, dude your results are clean! now that what am talking about. Keep it GREENS!

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.