Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (227216 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
Correct....

Now hunting for Mr Chris Capre cheesy. Downloading but not guaranteed to be what is expected...
greenalwaz: I will try it again,thks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by youngchapp: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
greenalwaz: Thks so much 4all ds but the link to this particular one they are saying it is not valid
The file link that you requested is not valid. Maybe u can chek it too,thks once again

it is true, not valid but try this one.

http://www.4shared.com/get/lYaSIw4f/Al_Brooks_-_Trading_Price_Acti.html
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
Oopppsss... Sorry, I didn't follow through to the last stage. It's invalid. Sorry.

Try the one above.
youngchapp:

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
youngchapp:

also invalid sad
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by youngchapp: 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 18, 2013
youngchapp: try this one: http://www.4shared.com/office/lYaSIw4f/Al_Brooks_-_Trading_Price_Acti.html?cau2=403tNull&ua=WINDOWS
invalid. These guys are tracking down their products and asking people to who uploaded them to remove it. That's why we have dead links everywhere.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:17am On Nov 18, 2013
youngchapp: try this one: http://www.4shared.com/office/lYaSIw4f/Al_Brooks_-_Trading_Price_Acti.html?cau2=403tNull&ua=WINDOWS
Why are guys still complaining that this link doesn't work? If it doean't work on your present browser, try another browser. I downloaded it succesfully using UC Cloud Browser.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by IRIENBOY(m): 6:55am On Nov 18, 2013
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 9:24am On Nov 18, 2013
I greet everyone here. Just to tell you how AI Brooks Strategy works. I made 4 straight wins this morning on AUDNZD. Why i love his 5 minutes strategy is, it works even in trading range. I don't have much time to explain this right now but later in the day If God permits. I used 5 min timeframe to get the signals and 14 minutes duration. The second attached image is the fourth win of the day on AUDNZD. Peace and more green to the house.

To be frank, His ebook is a garbage compare to his premium video. You can't get much from his ebook except you have a good knowledge about price action. Go and get his premium videos which cost $249. It is about 27 hours in length. My Oga, Optimisticgondy i dey hail ooooo. How is everything. i wanted to send you an email but i didn't know what is wrong with my gmail. Bye for now!

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by seye15627(m): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2013
Chalso, what's your name on whatsapp group?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2013
seye15627: Chalso, what's your name on whatsapp group?

I am not in any whatsapp group since Oga Wapmasta deleted me from his own group.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by kenniojo: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2013
charlso1: I greet everyone here. Just to tell you how AI Brooks Strategy works. I made 4 straight wins this morning on AUDNZD. Why i love his 5 minutes strategy is, it works even in trading range. I don't have much time to explain this right now but later in the day If God permits. I used 5 min timeframe to get the signals and 14 minutes duration. The second attached image is the fourth win of the day on AUDNZD. Peace and more green to the house.

To be frank, His ebook is a garbage compare to his premium video. You can't get much from his ebook except you have a good knowledge about price action. Go and get his premium videos which cost $249. It is about 27 hours in length. My Oga, Optimisticgondy i dey hail ooooo. How is everything. i wanted to send you an email but i didn't know what is wrong with my gmail. Bye for now!

who is interested in d video let contribute togeda to purchase one?.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2013
charlso1:

I am not in any whatsapp group since Oga Wapmasta deleted me from his own group.

dz forum guys go sha want mk persn talk sha. av u eva asked urself y i remvd u? atleast i remvd sm guys nd dem came bck teln me y dey hv nt bn active, n y dint i remv odas in d group? nd na just simple questxn dem ask u nd u r stil mentioning my name lyk say i colect ur wife. wat was ur name wen u whr in d group? n u said wapmasta removd u. u knw u said it on d oda page n i jst ovalookd it cos i h8 unreasonable arguments. n here s u sayn it again. man watch it. Peace.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2013
charlso1: I greet everyone here. Just to tell you how AI Brooks Strategy works. I made 4 straight wins this morning on AUDNZD. Why i love his 5 minutes strategy is, it works even in trading range. I don't have much time to explain this right now but later in the day If God permits. I used 5 min timeframe to get the signals and 14 minutes duration. The second attached image is the fourth win of the day on AUDNZD. Peace and more green to the house.

Okay my powerful officer..no lele. I even mailed you this morning. That book is too complex, the man doesn't know how to teach at all..I read it up to page 164 yesterday and many of examples given were without illustrations..as a matter of fact, I had a serious headache after reading it yesterday..if that's the only book left for trading forex, na to leave forex be that ooooo. Shan Sir! Hope work's not stressful sha..god bless you more and more.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2013
charlso1:

Abeg abeg, leave Oga Wappy alone o..he might likekly deleted you mistakenly then
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
wapmasta001:

dz forum guys go sha want mk persn talk sha. av u eva asked urself y i remvd u? atleast i remvd sm guys nd dem came bck teln me y dey hv nt bn active, n y dint i remv odas in d group? nd na just simple questxn dem ask u nd u r stil mentioning my name lyk say i colect ur wife. wat was ur name wen u whr in d group? n u said wapmasta removd u. u knw u said it on d oda page n i jst ovalookd it cos i h8 unreasonable arguments. n here s u sayn it again. man watch it. Peace.

My Oga Wapmasta, please i am very sorry for annoying you. The first time i mentioned your name was to tell people how i was motivated by you. Without you, i wouldn't have thought of saving money to get the products i am using now.
Please, don't get offended and i promised that i will not piss you off again.

Oga Optimisticgondy, i told you beforehand that AI Brooks' ebook is useless because he doesn't know how to express himself in writing but his video is fantastic and yield good result in binary.
I made a total of 13 wins and 1 loss today.
I have generated 31 pips so far this morning trading forex using Chris Capre strategy. I am on afternoon duty, when i come back, I will upload and explain to the house how i generated all the signals.

Once more, the house should help me ask Oga Wapmasta to forgive me for annoying him.
He is the source to my forex success today and secondary Optimisticgondy.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
charlso1: I am on afternoon duty, when i come back, I will upload and explain to the house how i generated all the signals.
I'm getting set for this cos I know you're not like some guys who come to this thread to raise guys' hope by promising winning strategies only to dash the hope. If human beings comot their carpets from person, God go provide rug in replacement of their unfair deeds.
Are you still on the second video?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
charlz. nope am nt angry. nice 2 c u kold. its okay. let d greens continue.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Manweysabi(m): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
charlso1:

My Oga Wapmasta, please i am very sorry for annoying you. The first time i mentioned your name was to tell people how i was motivated by you. Without you, i wouldn't have thought of saving money to get the products i am using now.
Please, don't get offended and i promised that i will not piss you off again.

Oga Optimisticgondy, i told you beforehand that AI Brooks' ebook is useless because he doesn't know how to express himself in writing but his video is fantastic and yield good result in binary.
I made a total of 13 wins and 1 loss today.
I have generated 31 pips so far this morning trading forex using Chris Capre strategy. I am on afternoon duty, when i come back, I will upload and explain to the house how i generated all the signals.

Once more, the house should help me ask Oga Wapmasta to forgive me for annoying him.
He is the source to my forex success today and secondary Optimisticgondy.

O boy, that video's about 900MB.

27hrs video..
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by benpuzzy(m): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
Why are u complaining, no be u wan make money by all means?

Manweysabi:

O boy, that video's about 900MB.

27hrs video..
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by greenalwaz: 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
benpuzzy: Why are u complaining, no be u wan make money by all means?

My Oga wetin u com do for here?i ws goin thru sum of ur old@FTA nd i ws enrich,still expecting my own gift of ur system ooo,thks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by deleo16(m): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
please how can i fund b.i.nary.c.o.m account i vae been on demo trading for a while now
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jubfuns: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
I dey interested in d Al Brooks video too ooo
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jubfuns: 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
deleo16: please how can i fund b.i.nary.c.o.m account i vae been on demo trading for a while now
You can use a mastercard or visa card to fund
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jubfuns: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
kenniojo:

who is interested in d video let contribute togeda to purchase one?.

I am interested please lets know how many people are interested to contribute
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by benpuzzy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
greenalwaz: My Oga wetin u com do for here?i ws goin thru sum of ur old@FTA nd i ws enrich,still expecting my own gift of ur system ooo,thks

Lol may be i didnt receive ur email address
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by deleo16(m): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
jubfuns:
You can use a mastercard or visa card to fund
Is it the normal ATM card that our bank issues
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by greenalwaz: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
benpuzzy:

deolacarson@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by greenalwaz: 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
benpuzzy:

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by IRIENBOY(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
Yes
deleo16:
Is it the normal ATM card that our bank issues
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2013

Chief, whats the file size of the course?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 1:15am On Nov 19, 2013
As I promised to explain to the house how I generated all these signals. I hope you have studied the above image.
If you look at the three candlesticks I circled with yellow, you will notice that we have bearish bar, then a pullback spinning top, and a breakout bearish bar. We can call this an “ABC bar correction” suggesting that there is 75% probability that the BULL is getting out of the way, allowing BEARS to take control of the market. The second bearish bar confirmed it. Then, if you look further, you will notice that there is a Bullish inside bar which is called “first flag” and the second Bullish bar, that is the second or final flag. These two bullish bars can be called market deceiver. If you see this setup in a bearish trend, look for a bearish breakout which is called “signal bar” and below the breakout draw a horizontal line, if the next bar touches the horizontal line, you enter for sell and if it didn’t get to the horizontal line, you forget about the signal and still wait. You should draw this line 0.8 pip to 1 pip because, it is near to the 20EMA which act as a resistance/support zone.
Now look at the bearish bars I circled with brown, you will notice that it has four consecutive bearish bars which can be called strong bearish trends. The first and the second flags cause that strong bearish trend to happen. We will look out for bullish inside bar, morning star, hammer, or bullish outside bar to come up, when you see any of this bar, draw a horizontal line on the “high” of the bullish bar which can be called a prior bar. When the next bar touches the high of the prior bar, you place A rise bet.
After the Bullish inside bar, we have a strong bullish trend. If we draw line between A and B as you see in the picture, we have what we call DOUBLE TOP, which suggest two things. 1. Bear want to take control of the market seeing that the Bullish bar, that is Point B is on top of 20EMA. If you are too aggressive you will enter for fall bet but it is not advisable. 2. That bull is still trying to regain its position. It is adviceable to wait to see the behavior of the market. then we see two bearish setup which are called flags. It can be one, two,or three. It can be together or separate. After the bearish flags, there is a bullish breakout which suggest that the Bull is still kicking. On the top of the bullish breakout, draw a horizontal line about .8 pip away from the breakout. If the next bullish bar touches the prior bullish breakout you enter for a rise.
If you look further you will find out that will have four bullish bars which include a doji, suggesting that bullish is no more in good position. And you will also find out that there is a neck and bullish inside setup where I draw yellow line, suggesting the final conclusion of the bull. You will look out for bearish inside bar, morning star, hammer, or bearish outside bar. Another way of doing this, is using a wedge setup as shown in the second image.
Teaching is not kind easy sha. Peace!

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.