Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (227224 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by deleo16(m): 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
jubfuns:
What type of card are you using and which bank.You may need to get the activation code from the card merchant site
gtb naira master card
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by murphy02(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
saintfaculty: Am gonna find a way to share Al Brooks products here... u dont expect a newbie trying to make ends meet to dish out $249 for this course, 4 were dem go get that kind cash? I trade forex so subscribing wasnt much of a problem to me. Though i have not read the stuff, just got access to it today. if u have money n u want to subscribe for the system thats ok by me, but if u dont, all u have to do is to get ready to download..... Hey! am seeing over 3.6GB files here.... Me no fit read this tin o... no time 4 me.

SILVER!!!

Thanks man,
this thread seems to be the only one with matured minds on NL...........
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by IRIENBOY(m): 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
Go to the bank,ask them to give u a token it wil cost u #2100 only
deleo16:
gtb naira master card
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by myola777(m): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
Paris-fran:

Copyright infringement. Be careful.
Paris-fran:

Copyright infringement. Be careful.
@ silver, i say thank u. for giving us hope. because with person like this lady( police for copyright) newbies would have be hopeless to get any meaningful systems here
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jubfuns: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
saintfaculty: Am gonna find a way to share Al Brooks products here... u dont expect a newbie trying to make ends meet to dish out $249 for this course, 4 were dem go get that kind cash? I trade forex so subscribing wasnt much of a problem to me. Though i have not read the stuff, just got access to it today. if u have money n u want to subscribe for the system thats ok by me, but if u dont, all u have to do is to get ready to download..... Hey! am seeing over 3.6GB files here.... Me no fit read this tin o... no time 4 me.

SILVER!!!
You are just kind.You understand the situation of many upcoming people.Please we shall be patiently waiting for when you will share this great dividend to people like me that does not have the money to subscribe.More grease to your elbow my brother.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Chidonsky: 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2013

SILVER!!!
u have proven urslf 2 be humane,nice and understanding,may d abundant hand of God rest on u..u are 1 in a million years,d good u have done speaks volume about u...I doff my hat 4 u SILVER.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
I just came back and got luck with this. Remember, the bearish inside bar i circled with blue color would have been a good signal bar had it be that the prior bar didn't cover the body with its leg. The long leg disqualify it from getting my attention. I made addiction of three wins this evening, making it 16 straight wins today and i made only 23 pips on forex today using 1 lot. It is too poor to my liking. anyway, i thank God for everything.

As for the big brother that ask the meaning of the flag in a trending market, i will try to explain it here if time permits. Not a all the counter bar that is formed in a trending market is flags. A flag has its characteristic and a way of identifying them. i will try my best to explain it, when i have a little space.

Thanks oga Saintfaculty for your effort to give the house the products.

Let me have small rest now and wait for mid night trading.

Remember, forex and binary are not your friends, don't treat them like one.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by myola777(m): 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
murphy02:

Thanks man,
this thread seems to be the only one with matured minds on NL...........
i tell u. optimisticgondy was saying because someone subscribe for premium course, so he can not give public forum. optimisticgondy that statement is against ur preaching.silver gave out one indicator here, when i checked d price i was surprised, because he didn't make noise. see how they are discouraging those who want to help, because of their self-interest.we still have a longgggg way to go with this attitude
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
ok.... thank u for guyz for your comment , while waiting for the Almighty "Al Brooks" course, let me share with you the current price action course that i'm studying now, though its not long i bought this course, but the guy is good too. His videos r well explained, even a newbie n the market can understand it. The file size is about 309mb, so if u r interested, download the course using the link below and make a very good use of it.
The name of the site is http://www.priceactiontrade.com/ , go through the site, if u like what u seee... then comeback here n click the download button.

HEY! checkout the site first, if u want the course, just drop your comments here and i will update this post with the download link, FOC

Ok, this is the download link http://gudangfiles.info/priceactiontrade-files/

SILVER!!!

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
The course contain 19 good videos of how he trades... this is purely price action,
NO IDICATORS ALLOWED
SILVER!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
myola777:
look, u may call me whatever u like, i wouldn't mind. but i must let u know that, this thread was created for a purpose. so it wouldn't be good to discourage those who wish to help. sometimes i like ur contributions. but u want ur bad side to prevail on. u did help, but these days, u too harsh on people, which is not good, threads like importation and domain, i know the way u treat people there. we still need one or two things to help ourselves. i wouldn't throw insult at u, i just point out ur lapses. may God help u.

at least, I keep mute these days... E no good like that? Do you see me commenting much on domaining thread again? Do you see me commenting much on importation thread? Or here? It does not mean I don't visit but I have learned to mind my own business cos when you tell people the truth, they feel you hate them.

Where are all those crucifying me on the domain thread today? Dem never abadone am? But when I was telling people it's not as easy as it seem, they felt i had something i was hidding and wanted to prevent them from gaining. Wherein a supposed 'angel' came to sugar coat his gold plated business with a boastful revelation that he turned down $80,000 for a domain name.

But your likes failed to wonder why someone who turned down 80,000 dollars was still organising seminars charging 30k naira per head, while he makes it seem like domaining is VERY EASY without huddles.

I was seen as a devil... Where is Malachi2UK who called me hungry poverty stricken fellow? Where are all of them today?

Talking about rudness, I say things the way they are. People hardly value free things... And that was what led to my statement to demoreon's post which seem to infuriate your ilks, majorly due to what I experienced from your likes from that domain thread.

Look at that domaining thread... After all the energy expended answering question back and forth, i became the devil.

And you still see me as that...

FYI, people still come there to ask questions... For the reason above, I don't answer. Cos, I have learned to mind my own business.

Thanks for that singular act of yours and your likes as it really gave me the chance to make a change of my approach to how I deal with people from nairaland...

#mindmybusiness...

I can't deny the fact that my resolve to be mute these days was as a result of what I experience from that thread.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jubfuns: 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
saintfaculty: ok.... thank u for guyz for your comment , while waiting for the Almighty "Al Brooks" course, let me share with you the current price action course that i'm studying now, though its not long i bought this course, but the guy is good too. His videos r well explained, even a newbie n the market can understand it. The file size is about 309mb, so if u r interested, download the course using the link below and make a very good use of it.
The name of the site is http://www.priceactiontrade.com/ , go through the site, if u like what u seee... then comeback here n click the download button.

HEY! checkout the site first, if u want the course, just drop your comments here and i will update this post with the download link, FOC

SILVER!!!
I am interested in the course men.I have gone through his site,It is very educative.Lets have it
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by visionworld(m): 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2013

SILVER!!!

Appreciate your goodwill and generosity, bros.

I'm interested in the course and will b e expecting the link.

Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ceomrcash: 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
saintfaculty: ok.... thank u for guyz for your comment , while waiting for the Almighty "Al Brooks" course, let me share with you the current price action course that i'm studying now, though its not long i bought this course, but the guy is good too. His videos r well explained, even a newbie n the market can understand it. The file size is about 309mb, so if u r interested, download the course using the link below and make a very good use of it.

SILVER!!!

i have also gone through the site........please saintfaculty i am interested to have it.....God will bless u abundantly. thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Maybachexelero: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2013

SILVER!!!

Thanks boss...I am also interested in the download link...thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ok, i dont like it whenn someone keeps me waiting, so i wont keep u guyz waiting... The only thing i want from you guyz is to keep this link to yourselves, even if u want to share or sell this course download it first n upload it on your own server, then u can share the link. but dont share this link please......... am sorry, i wont be happy if i see the link anywhere outside nairaland. Also remember that traffic will be too much, i mean there will be stress on this link n it might cause the site that hosted file to delete it, so once i drop the link, endeavour to chop n clean mouth grin before they delete the file.

Thats it, ok look up on my first post about the course, i will update it now with the link. peace

SILVER!!!

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ceomrcash: 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
saintfaculty: Ok, i dont like it whenn someone keeps me waiting, so i wont keep u guyz waiting... The only thing i want from you guyz is to keep this link to yourselves, even if u want to share or sell this course download it first n upload it on your own server, then u can share the link. but dont share this link please......... am sorry, i wont be happy if i see the link anywhere outside nairaland. Also remember that traffic will be too much, i mean there will be stress on this link n it might cause the site that hosted file to delete it, so once i drop the link, endeavour to chop n clean mouth grin before they delete the file.

Thats it, ok look up on my first post about the course, i will update it now with the link. peace

SILVER!!!

i will exactly do as you instructed......once more thank you very much.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
post updated.

Enjoy

SILVER!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by caesaraba(m): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
saintfaculty: post updated.

Enjoy

SILVER!!!

Thanks plentifully!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
This is really "on your mark, get set, ready, go.....". Let the best, download it.

SILVER!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ceomrcash: 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
God bless you saintfaculty.......i jst got it now. cheers
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
thanks saint...Na network wahala remain
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
The next course am going to share is a course owned by B.M Davis ..... The course is based on candle sticks. Your Knowledge of price action alone is not enough, u need to equip your self with candle stick knowlegde, there r some candle sticks that u will see, n u will be able to predict price direction, they r very important n shouldnt be negleted.just like what @charlso was explaining. Download the above course, then will drop this one too when u r guyz r done with that one.
i see say una like course too much... cheesy , just joking.

SILVER!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
Someone will say free thing r valueless now. Hey!, the fact that i am giving the courses out free of charge, doesnt mean they are free o..., i know how much they cost me. Am able to do this because i trade forex... so dont think is one of those free products. They r courses just like Al Brooks n the rest.

SILVER!!!

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by lyvin: 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
@ saint The link seems bad, not opening at all. Or has it been removed
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
lyvin: @ saint The link seems bad, not opening at all. Or has it been removed

I just checked the link from here, its still working. maybe ur network.....

SILVER!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
saintfaculty: Someone will say free thing r valueless now. Hey!, the fact that i am giving the courses out free of charge, doesnt mean they are free o..., i know how much they cost me. Am able to do this because i trade forex... so dont think is one of those free products. They r courses just like Al Brooks n the rest.

SILVER!!!

Nope... It's has been proven that most people don't value what they get free.

I can't say I have not been blessed by you and things you have dropped on here right from the beginning. Infact, it was your clear explanation that really made me understood BOM, which I have tested and it worked before I went for my nysc. At that time, you weren't around and found out that it was due to school work.

I also refer people to your profile for them to learned as well and this I did from domain thread because I know they will easily make money from it than domaining, especially when they don't have my kind of experience.

Some people do not like me and they dont mind letting me know as well. But my way of learning things is different from the way they want me to teach them.

That is giving them everything without any work on their part.

I requested for something some pages back but someon found it exciting bring back memories of things I had forgotten.

So, what did I do? I dived in to look for another way out.
Guess what? I am currently downloading the same Chris' material .That's the difference between I and they. I don't wait for anyone to spoon-feed me everything.

That's how I learned domaining. Even my friend wonders how I get some domains at reg fee.

I also know that when I am out of this place, some folks would wonder how I play with forex/BOM like video game. That's because I learned early in school that 90% of the school work depend on me and if I deny that, even Eistein can't make me understand the basic principles of physics.

This is what I was preaching that made them felt I don't want to help.

I am a giver and one of my weak point is that I find it hard to say no, especially when someone is in need. But when that person abuses it, it would be hard for me to wanna draw such a person(s) closer.

SainFaculty, they may praise you now but when you make a mistake, do not be surprise if you are crucified like Jesus Christ was subjected to. And they may be so FAST to forget all the time you spent attending to their cause. Which is grossly discouraging such that by the time you gain consciousness, that zeal to keep on course would have been badly desroyed.

It happened to wappy and when he shared his ordeal I knew what it felt like cos I have been there.

But all the same, I will keep sharing what I can for the sake of mankind... And for those who would genuinely appreciate it.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
saintfaculty: Someone will say free thing r valueless now. Hey!, the fact that i am giving the courses out free of charge, doesnt mean they are free o..., i know how much they cost me. Am able to do this because i trade forex... so dont think is one of those free products. They r courses just like Al Brooks n the rest.

SILVER!!!
Boss,i rili appreciate this bro.... js downloaded the files.. smiley waitn for d other1 u promised us... grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
stmichael001: Boss,i rili appreciate this bro.... js downloaded the files.. smiley waitn for d other1 u promised us... grin
woooo u mean u've downloaded it all brod which network do u use to download?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
liaslo++:

woooo u mean u've downloaded it all brod which network do u use to download?
obob na airtel thinz oooo.. Mtn has been bad altru lasnite up til nw
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nope... It's has been proven that most people don't value what they get free.

This is very much true sir, but its left for them to decide what they want to do with the product they got free. i believe u know the owner of forexwinner, that guy share so many paid products for free, if u check comments from most people, its not encouraging, most people end up insulting him on a system he dropped that is not even his. but he kept on n is still going n growing till today. ITS THE PASSION FOR GIVING THAT KEEPS US GOING.... . I have been online for years now, right from the days of chizo.wapka > capriofiles> 9jaclub, i started with giving, i have tested both sides of the fame, so its no big deal... The essence of all this is just to succeed online....

SILVER!!!

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
saintfaculty: Nope... It's has been proven that most people don't value what they get free.

This is very much true sir, but its left for them to decide what they want to do with the product they got free. i believe u know the owner of forexwinner, that guy share so many paid products for free, if u check comments from most people, its not encouraging, most people end up insulting him on a system he dropped that is not even his. but he kept on n is still going n growing till today. ITS THE PASSION FOR GIVING THAT KEEPS US GOING.... . I have been online for years now, right from the days of chizo.wapka > capriofiles> 9jaclub, i started with giving, i have tested both sides of the fame, so its no big deal... The essence of all this is just to succeed online....

SILVER!!!
For me boss,i value what i get from u and will always value them.Dont knw about others..... Thanks a million once again for helping a frnd out.... You js made my day bro.... smiley Thnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.