Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (227204 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 19, 2013
And the name of the video course?
saintfaculty:

Chief, whats the file size of the course?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 2:06am On Nov 19, 2013
From what am seeing here, the course is over 3.*GB , am i right? @charls01
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 2:37am On Nov 19, 2013
Look also at these setups. If you look at what the market is doing before point C, you will notice that we have strong bullish bars circled yellow, and then two Bearish bars. After that another three Bullish bars at point C, suggesting that Bull is still struggling to regain it position. Then we see a Bullish inside bar at point G formed, you are expected to draw a horizontal line at the high of the bullish inside bar (G), if the price gets there you place a rise bet. You can see that the price didn’t get there but instead form a gap setup. I did not take the bet because of that. Next, there is a flag (B), followed by a Bullish pinbar (D). Here, you should be very careful and watch the behavior of the bullish pinbar, that was the reason I drew my entry level (E) at the low of the Flag (B). if the price gets there, I will take a fall bet.
After that, we have a Bearish inside bar (F) near 20EMA; draw a horizontal line below the 20EMA. Two things can happen here: 1. Is either the market break the 20EMA and continues its bearish movement, or 2. It has a Bullish reversal pullback. If the market touches (H), you place a fall bet.
Look at what followed, we have a Bearish and Bullish spike (I) which can be called a trending market, after that a bearish inside bar which is called market indecision. Then we have a second Bullish spike (J) that closes at the high of the bar, suggesting that the Bull is kicking hard or has taken control of the market that means that you will be looking for a good position to buy. Then what followed was a flag (k) and a bullish inside bar (L); draw a horizontal at the high of (L), if price gets there, you place a rise bet.
After that, a bearish outside bar (N) was formed, suggesting that the Bear wanted to take control of the market. Draw a horizontal line at the low of outside bar (M), if bearish price get there, you place a fall bet. After that, we have four consecutive bearish bar, then a flag (O), suggesting that, the Bear is either trying to push the market a bit or it is getting weak. Then we see a Bullish inside bar (P). Draw a horizontal line at the high of the bullish bar (Q) and see if price can get there. If it gets there, you place a rise bet.
If you are new to forex trading, please go and study candlestick pattern. It will help you a lot. Peace!

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 2:41am On Nov 19, 2013
saintfaculty: From what am seeing here, the course is over 3.*GB , am i right? @charls01

I don't know. it is an e-course where you log in and watch at your own pace. He adds one video course every week at the membership site.Peace!
I have not checked the side of the 7 CDS he sent to me.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by myola777(m): 3:19am On Nov 19, 2013
2s£xy:
Vpaymoney, I don't use the email attached to this handle. Kindly look up and you will see where I was quoted by an angry viper.

Used the email above.

Waiting.
look, u may call me whatever u like, i wouldn't mind. but i must let u know that, this thread was created for a purpose. so it wouldn't be good to discourage those who wish to help. sometimes i like ur contributions. but u want ur bad side to prevail on. u did help, but these days, u too harsh on people, which is not good, threads like importation and domain, i know the way u treat people there. we still need one or two things to help ourselves. i wouldn't throw insult at u, i just point out ur lapses. may God help u.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 3:21am On Nov 19, 2013
These are the two trade i took before my first two write ups and two of them came out green. I took 7 more trade after this one and all came out green. Time to sleep pals

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stephenoye65(m): 6:31am On Nov 19, 2013
I greet al d ogas in d house o.Pls,i download a metatrader4 but d thing no work,its just static nd its in default,it also says invalid acct nd no connection.Pls,what must i do to get it working?Thks.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 8:20am On Nov 19, 2013
stephenoye65: I greet al d ogas in d house o.Pls,i download a metatrader4 but d thing no work,its just static nd its in default,it also says invalid acct nd no connection.Pls,what must i do to get it working?Thks.
Are you sure you open any account with them. if you have not done that. just open the metatrader4 from where you downloaded it, when it opens, click on "file", after that you will see "open an account", click there and fill your details there. i hope this will help. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 8:36am On Nov 19, 2013
This is another win from USDCAD. Another signal is about to happen there now. Just pay attention and observe if a candlestick pattern will form there. Peace!

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 9:15am On Nov 19, 2013
charlso1: This is another win from USDCAD. Another signal is about to happen there now. Just pay attention and observe if a candlestick pattern will form there. Peace!

@moses, Please try your question here and if time permits, i will be able to guide you. Now if you look at the image, you will notice that we have a flag, two bearish bars, followed by a bullish piercing pattern. Why the second bearish inside bar was not a good signal bar to enter is, 1. It formed at the leg of the bearish prior bar (that is it formed at the leg of the bar before it). 2. secondly, the bearish prior bar is more than 45% away from the flag setup.
Now if you look at the price movement as i am writing this, you will observe that it has a bearish GAP, suggesting that the Bear is still kicking hard or about to give way to Bull. Watch attentively to see if a candlestick pattern will form. if it forms, draw a horizontal line at the high of the bullish bar and see if price will get there. Peace!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 19, 2013
charlso1: This is another win from USDCAD. Another signal is about to happen there now. Just pay attention and observe if a candlestick pattern will form there. Peace!
great strategy u have there bro...this is a pure price action strategy
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 9:52am On Nov 19, 2013
Here is the attached of the above prediction and it came out green. 6 straight bet won this morning and 7 in the mid night. that is 13 bet for today. Make i go see chat with my buddies. Peace everyone and more green here.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stephenoye65(m): 10:22am On Nov 19, 2013
kenniojo:

who is interested in d video let contribute togeda to purchase one?.
I am interested,count me in
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 19, 2013
charlso1: Here is the attached of the above prediction and it came out green. 6 straight bet won this morning and 7 in the mid night. that is 13 bet for today. Make i go see chat with my buddies. Peace everyone and more green here.
what do you mean by flag? is it the candlestick that formed against the trend?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by greenalwaz: 10:50am On Nov 19, 2013
charlso1: Here is the attached of the above prediction and it came out green. 6 straight bet won this morning and 7 in the mid night. that is 13 bet for today. Make i go see chat with my buddies. Peace everyone and more green here.
Well done! U've done a grt job here may the Lord reward u Chalso
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Maybachexelero: 11:42am On Nov 19, 2013
charlso1: I greet everyone here. Just to tell you how AI Brooks Strategy works. I made 4 straight wins this morning on AUDNZD. Why i love his 5 minutes strategy is, it works even in trading range. I don't have much time to explain this right now but later in the day If God permits. I used 5 min timeframe to get the signals and 14 minutes duration. The second attached image is the fourth win of the day on AUDNZD. Peace and more green to the house.

To be frank, His ebook is a garbage compare to his premium video. You can't get much from his ebook except you have a good knowledge about price action. Go and get his premium videos which cost $249. It is about 27 hours in length. My Oga, Optimisticgondy i dey hail ooooo. How is everything. i wanted to send you an email but i didn't know what is wrong with my gmail. Bye for now!

Can you please give me the link to the website where you bought the videos and ebook...thanks boss
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Maybachexelero: 11:55am On Nov 19, 2013
Maybachexelero:

Can you please give me the link to the website where you bought the Al Brooks videos and ebook as I would like to buy it ASAP...thanks boss
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jubfuns: 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
deleo16:
Is it the normal ATM card that our bank issues
Yes it is the normal ATM card.I used GTB Naira mastercard for funding
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2013

well done charlso1
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
Thanks to Sir Charlso for bringing our people back to this thread with his powerful Price Action strategy, even we have some guests from Forex Trade Alert Threads viewing this thread presently...you wan join us chop Binar money abi?..no problem o. Thanks so much Charlso for not disappointing us like some selfish members do..I pray God will continue to bless you being a cheerful giver.

@All. You remember when I said then that one must invest in Forex education, especially Price Action Courses, to succeed in this biz? Sir Charlso did and now, he's not even half way to the end of C. Capre and Brooks' videos and now trading like a Forex/Binary wizard. MY PEOPLE, DON'T BELIEVE YOU CAN GET ALL YOU NEED TO SUCCEED IN THIS BIZ ONLINE FREE OF CHARGE..INVEST BEFORE YOU LOSE THE MONEY YOU MIGHT HAVE USED IN GETTING COURSES ON TRADING USING FREE SYSTEMS/STRATEGIES!!!

@Maybach. Sir Charles is probably on duty at work and by this, I'll answer for him. The site is www dot brookspriceaction dot com and that of Chris is www dot 2ndskiesforex dot com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Maybachexelero: 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Thanks to Sir Charlso for bringing our people back to this thread with his powerful Price Action strategy, even we have some guests from Forex Trade Alert Threads viewing this thread presently...you wan join us chop Binar money abi?..no problem o. Thanks so much Charlso for not disappointing us like some selfish members do..I pray God will continue to bless you being a cheerful giver.

@All. You remember when I said then that one must invest in Forex education, especially Price Action Courses, to succeed in this biz? Sir Charlso did and now, he's not even half way to the end of C. Capre and Brooks' videos and now trading like a Forex/Binary wizard. MY PEOPLE, DON'T BELIEVE YOU CAN GET ALL YOU NEED TO SUCCEED IN THIS BIZ ONLINE FREE OF CHARGE..INVEST BEFORE YOU LOSE THE MONEY YOU MIGHT HAVE USED IN GETTING COURSES ON TRADING USING FREE SYSTEMS/STRATEGIES!!!

@Maybach. Sir Charles is probably on duty at work and by this, I'll answer for him. The site is www dot brookspriceaction dot com and that of Chris is www dot 2ndskiesforex dot com

Thanks Optimisticgondy for the info but I have been to the website and all I could see are the books for sale but not the video. Going by the judgements on this forum, it seems the video is far better off than the book hence I would prefer to buy the video. Please do not hesitate to let me know the direct website or link I can use to get the video...thanks once again...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Maybachexelero: 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Thanks to Sir Charlso for bringing our people back to this thread with his powerful Price Action strategy, even we have some guests from Forex Trade Alert Threads viewing this thread presently...you wan join us chop Binar money abi?..no problem o. Thanks so much Charlso for not disappointing us like some selfish members do..I pray God will continue to bless you being a cheerful giver.

Thanks Optimisticgondy for the info but I have been to the website and all I could see are the books for sale but not the video. Going by the judgements on this forum, it seems the video is far better off than the book hence I would prefer to buy the video. Please do not hesitate to let me know the direct website or link I can use to get the video...thanks once again...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
Maybachexelero:

That's where you're supposed to get the video course. You can contact Brooks through the Contact Us link on the site and tell him you want the video course.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Optimisticgondy................l can see your good work here...lol, l want to register with your university and be a forex trader, what are the requirements grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by deleo16(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
jubfuns:
Yes it is the normal ATM card.I used GTB Naira mastercard for funding
true when filling the card details got to step 1 where i was ask activation code which i dont have an idea pls need your help
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Maybachexelero: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
Optimisticgondy: That's where you're supposed to get the video course. You can contact Brooks through the Contact Us link on the site and tell him you want the video course.

Thanks...eventually got it at brookstradingcourse dot com...thanks boss...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Optimisticgondy..........thanks, l got your mail, l will try and go through the link, your comments got me laughing so hard, you are indeed hilarious, l will keep spying on you here to learn all the tricks in forex.. grin cheesy grin. Thanks a bunc.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jubfuns: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
deleo16:
true when filling the card details got to step 1 where i was ask activation code which i dont have an idea pls need your help
What type of card are you using and which bank.You may need to get the activation code from the card merchant site
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nawa o... This Al brooks system wan finish my mb. angry
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by benpuzzy(m): 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2013

Enjoy ur thing, na God give u.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
Am gonna find a way to share Al Brooks products here... u dont expect a newbie trying to make ends meet to dish out $249 for this course, 4 were dem go get that kind cash? I trade forex so subscribing wasnt much of a problem to me. Though i have not read the stuff, just got access to it today. if u have money n u want to subscribe for the system thats ok by me, but if u dont, all u have to do is to get ready to download..... Hey! am seeing over 3.6GB files here.... Me no fit read this tin o... no time 4 me.

SILVER!!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.