Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (227371 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
[b]GUYZ GUYZ GUYZ.....FIRSTLY I WANT TO US TO COOL DOWN AND LETS STOP WASTING OUR PRECIOUS ENERGY TO REPLY TO RUBBISH POSTS BY RUBBISH PPLE....NO MATTER WHAT, HAVE KNWN SILVER A LONGTIME AND ONE THING I ALWAYS ADMIRE HIM OF IS THE TYPING HE ALWAYS DO TYPE...I ALWAYS FIND IT HARD TO DO THAT...I REALLY COMMEND HIM FOR THAT........ONE OF THE REASONS I STOPED POSTING IZ COZ OF KIDS LYK D 1 ABOVE (NO HARM PLZ) ..HE KEPT SHOUTING 1 RUBBISH AT D TOP, WHO KNWS THE RUBBISH HE HAS AT D TOP?? tongue tongue tongue...AND ALL THEY CAUSE IS MAKE PEOPLE LOOSE INTEREST ON POSTING ON DIZ THREAD....THE TRUTH Z, NONE OF ANY OGA AT D TOP OF DIZ THREAD WUD MOVE WITH THE KID ABOVE,,,,,, ALL I CUD C IN HIM Z PRIDE.AND OUR OGAS HERE ARE SIMPLE GUYS ..THEY REMAIN SIMPLE NO MATTER WHAT THEY HAVE......THE REASONS Y U C GUYZ POST SCREENIES ON DIZ THREAD IS TO ENCOURAGE OTHERS AND MAKE DEM KNOW BOM AINT A SCAM AND U CAN MAKE IT WITH THEM.....SO WHAT CONCERNS DIZ THREAD WITH THE AIRPLANE OR JET U JUST BOUGHT..(I.E IF U REALLY DID) sad wink wink wink......IF YOU GUYS REMEMBER, THERE WAS A TIME I MENTIONED THAT I WAS GOING TO RELEASE A VOLUME II STRATEGY THEN, I NEVER DID COZ AT THE END, SOME OTHER KIDS WILLL STILL COME UP TO TALK MEANINGLESS TINS....GUYS...I DONT WANT YOU GUYS TO REPLY TO WATEVER RUBBISH HE SAYS AGAIN....UNELSE IF HE HAS BEEN FEEDING YOU WITH THE INVINCIBLE ZREOS ABOVE...ORDINARY FIGURES......LMAO......AM ONLY POSTING TO ENCOURAGE SAINTFACULTY NOT TO LISTEN TO D KID ABOVE AND CONT D GOOD WORK.....AND I WILL BE WILLING TO JOIN HIM AS SOON AS AM BACK FROM MY TRAVELS....AND FOR THE RUBBISH DAT KID SAID ON THE OTHER STRATEGY SAINT HAVE BEEN DROPPING....DIZ STRATEGIES ARE REALLY GOOD AND THE ONLY SENSE I SAW D KID MADE Z DAT WE AS A HOUSE HAVE TO WORK ON IT AND MAKE IT SUIT US AND NOT LIV IT ONLY FOR HIM......AS SOON AS AM BACK, I WILL REMODIFY ALL DIZ STRATEGY HE HAS DROPPED,,,,AND ALL I WILL NEED Z FOR YOU GUYS TO KIP REMODIFYING JUST LIKE SAINT USE TO SAY..........SAINT CONTINUE THE GOOD WORK....I DEY YOU BACK....AS YOU CAN SEE...EVERY 1 HAS SPOKEN ON YOUR BEHALF,,,....YOU DONT NEED TO SAY ANYTHING..MORE OF D REASON Y I MADE DIZ POST Z DAT KIDS LIKE DIZ HAVE DRIVEN MANY OGAS AWAY FROM DIZ THREAD.....AND IM IN PURSUE TO MAKE DIZ D FINAL...I WUD GET TO TALK TO SOME OF OUR OGAS NOT TO LEAVE D THREAD FINALLY...ATLEAST MAKE DEM DEY BRANCH DROP SOMETHING FOR US ANYTIME DEM PASS...AND PLZ GUYS WENEVER TINS LIKE DIZ OCCURS AGAIN....COZ I KNOW, NO MATTER WHAT, WE WUD ALWAYS HAVE KIDS AROUND..LETS ALWAYS TRY TO SEND DEM TO WHERE DEY BELONG........JUST CONT D GOOD WORK SAINT...I WUD START FROM THE 1 OF D CAMARILA CALC ...AND WUD MAKE POSSIBLE BEST TO POST IT DIZ NEW WEEK....AFTER SAINT HAVE POST DIZ 1 HE WANTS TO POST..........GOODLUCK GUYZZ///////////// cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ....WAPPY....[/b]

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
alexkarim: Pheew!...Thank God for his Journey Mercies, I just landed. Well, to clear the air on the post I made on June 13.....Ur Oga at the top who is driving me home right now,pleaded with me to try and give your SAINT a 'HEADS UP' so he could feel appreciated on this tread. I don't really visit this site, except whenever I check I forget to logout and the minutes keep piling....I have never used any of his strategies....I repeat, I have never used any of his strategies.....Once again, thank God for Journey mercies....About one year ago, some people where not so fortunate on a particular airtrip in Nigeria.....May their souls rest in peace!

Lwkmd.... Dude I get d@ u r appreciative to God for journey mercies, but the way u stress this flight issue is as if u r using it to brag, as if its a big deal d@ we shud be envious of.... I take flights every now and then, nd I'm not so well to do like u claim u are infact I find it hard sumtimes to take 3 square meals during difficult times, but still, I and many ppl like me in dis thread don't see flight as a big deal, d@ sum1 shud brag over, maybe if u take a flight every oda day of the week, den it cud be sumtin 2 brag about...lol #justsaying
Anyways, u might be telling the truth about all u've been saying, buh I don't really care, I guess I'll only care if u decided to drop sumtin or share a hint about the so called forum u talked about....
I guess u don't really understand d essence of this thread, there are actually a lotta scams out there, I've bought sum systems in d past that proved to be rubbish, I was almost giving up on binary option until I bumped into sum other materials for free and this thread, @ least it gave me d oportunity to try out more strategies, but ultimately because I cud see real people succeeding in it... It was particularly saintfaculty's journey to success tht kinda encouraged me sef.... If u read his posts from d beginning, u'll realise he started by begging ppl for strategies....lol, before he put on his research and thinking cap (like sum of us are doing) into making consistent profits for himself too....
Anyways I've said my bit... N D@s all.
U can either help ur brodas if u can, but if u can't, try not to brag @ dia faces, d more u give d more u receive, that's just the law of life.... Ask somebody
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2013
alexkarim: Pheew!...Thank God for his Journey Mercies, I just landed. Well, to clear the air on the post I made on June 13.....Ur Oga at the top who is driving me home right now,pleaded with me to try and give your SAINT a 'HEADS UP' so he could feel appreciated on this tread. I don't really visit this site, except whenever I check I forget to logout and the minutes keep piling....I have never used any of his strategies....I repeat, I have never used any of his strategies.....Once again, thank God for Journey mercies....About one year ago, some people where not so fortunate on a particular airtrip in Nigeria.....May their souls rest in peace!

GUY WE ARE LESS CONCERNED WITH WATEVER YOU ENTER....DEM DEY USE FLIGHT COLLECT MONEY FOR BANK.??...I ONLY USE TO WISH I CUD HAVE WINGS AND FLY MASELF...YOU ENTER FLIGHT DEY SHOUT LIKE SAY DEM PUT YOU FOR CBN TO DEY SPEND ALL D MONEY WEY DEY THERE.....LEARN TO BE SIMPLE, EVEN IF DIZ YOUR WORDS ARE TRU, LEARN TO HELP NOT MAKE NOISE, COZ MAKING NOISE HERE WILL NEVER HELP ANYONE....WE ONLY CARE ABOUT PEOPLE THAT CARES ABOUT THE THREAD, EVEN WHEN I STOPED POSTING, I WILL ALWAYS PASS BY TO C WATS HAPPENING HERE.... AND PLZ ALWAYS KNOW THAT ANYTHING YOU HAVE IN LIFE Z NOT YOURS GUY......IT BELONGS TO GOD....COZ MAKING CASH ITS NOT BY WORK....SO STOP D BRAG AS IF ITS BY UR WORK...IF NA TRUE OOOOO....EVEN OGAS AT THE TOP I EXPECT TO BRAG DONT BRAG...IF THEY DONT, THEN WHO ARE YOU.....PLZ AND PLZ....AM ONLY POSTING TO MAKE YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE SIMPLE AND LET IT PLEASE GOD AND OTHERS AROUND YOU.....GOODLUCK.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by irabor001: 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
............................................. so u wan tell us say u dey fly?.....abeg mk we live dis small boy e wan distract us......wishing u all a productive week..

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by naijaobi(m): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
u are just talking trash.. The so called-oga at d top asked you to give SAINT a 'HEADS UP' and u did, without even being a member of this thread...lolz..
U have never used his strategy yet u said this
alexkarim: SaintFaculty has produced the best strategy on
this tread so far, quite effective than a couple of strategies I
was using previously
....More Greens fellas!!
what does the bolded mean?? Hw did u know it was quite effective than d fakes u wia using before wen u didnt use it...
U are just looking for cheap publicity... since u are nw a billionaire, why not kukuma go and enjoy ur money and stop hating.. Akpa amu!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
naijaobi: ON JANUARY 13 2013, THIS IS WHAT THIS LIZARD WROTE ABOUT SAINTFACULTY'S STRATEGY...

AND NOW THE LIZARD IS NOW CRITICISING MR.SAINTFACULTY..
Guys please, one word for this Lizard ................

DIZ NAIJAMOBI SELF.....LWKM4H OO...HOW DID YOU FIND DIZ.....? LOL, I MADE SUCH POST WEN I WAS A NEWBIE TO TRADING....NAW, IF SAINTS STRATEGY IS BETTER THAN D 1 YOU HAVE BEEN USING,,, undecided undecided undecided undecided......I WONDER Y U SAID WHAT HAVE DEY GAIN FROM THE 1 HE HAS DROPPED...WHICH MEANS YOU MEAN D STRATEGY HE DROPPED AINT EFFECTIVE, AND ITS BETTER DAN YOURS....SO HOW DO YOU MAKE SUCH A ZERO AMOUNT WITH YOUR OWN STRATEGY DAT SAINTS OWN IS BETTER DAN? THINK TWICE......

GUYS DONT LET D TOPIC OF THE THREAD CHANGE...CONTINUE YOUR DISCUSSIONS AND IGNORE THE SHIT KID.......I REMAIN LOYAL TO THE THREAD AND WHEN AM BACK FINALLY, I WILL BE DROPPING THE WAY I TRADE WITH D CLEAN CHART BELOW...BUT THE RE MODIFICATION OF THE OTHER STRATEGIES WILL COME FIRST.NEXT WEEK..AND AFTER DIZ, GAMBLING IN DIZ BIZ SHUD B TAKEN OFF AS SAINT HAS SAID..ATLEAST FOR THE LUCKY FOLLOWERS OF THE THREAD.AND AM HAPPY TO RESUME POSTING...I GUESS D KID CAUSE DIZ.....GOODLUCK GUYS.... grin grin grin grin

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by naijaobi(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2013
wapmasta001:

DIZ NAIJAMOBI SELF.....LWKM4H OO...HOW DID YOU FIND DIZ.....? LOL, I MADE SUCH POST WEN I WAS A NEWBIE TO TRADING....NAW, IF SAINTS STRATEGY IS BETTER THAN D 1 YOU HAVE BEEN USING,,, undecided undecided undecided undecided......I WONDER Y U SAID WHAT HAVE DEY GAIN FROM THE 1 HE HAS DROPPED...WHICH MEANS YOU MEAN D STRATEGY HE DROPPED AINT EFFECTIVE, AND ITS BETTER DAN YOURS....SO HOW DO YOU MAKE SUCH A ZERO AMOUNT WITH YOUR OWN STRATEGY DAT SAINTS OWN IS BETTER DAN? THINK TWICE......

GUYS DONT LET D TOPIC OF THE THREAD CHANGE...CONTINUE YOUR DISCUSSIONS AND IGNORE THE SHIT KID.......I REMAIN LOYAL TO THE THREAD AND WHEN AM BACK FINALLY, I WILL BE DROPPING THE WAY I TRADE WITH D CLEAN CHART BELOW...BUT THE RE MODIFICATION OF THE OTHER STRATEGIES WILL COME FIRST.NEXT WEEK..AND AFTER DIZ, GAMBLING IN DIZ BIZ SHUD B TAKEN OFF AS SAINT HAS SAID..ATLEAST FOR THE LUCKY FOLLOWERS OF THE THREAD.AND AM HAPPY TO RESUME POSTING...I GUESS D KID CAUSE DIZ.....GOODLUCK GUYS.... grin grin grin grin
lolz...no mind d guy jare... Na so enemies go dey run arround weneva they see success..
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Manweysabi(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
Wappy himself! Make we hook up online by 11pm na?
How u see am?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by rozayx5(m): 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
alexkarim: OMG!....LOL!!! I just came back from church now and I haven't stopped laughing since I saw all these replies. I had a hangover last nite so I wasn't able to reply them. Anyways for those calling me a LOSER....let me tell you a little story about myself:
I started trading Binary Options since 2010. I started with one of your OGAS at the TOP who has been replying your mails last week. There weren't much treads then for Binary Options, most of them were Forex. The ones we saw then weren't really capable of giving us the kind of interaction we wanted, then we stumbled upon one of them which wasn't free. We paid $20 monthly to be part of that tread and we haven't regretted being a part of that tread. For those of you calling me a loser, well let me just let you in a little: (Believe it or not) By the Grace of God, I have been able to make over $200,000 profit on Binary options since I started trading and I also have an offline biz dt earns me about 400,000 monthly. I just bought a Lexus RX330 Limited Edition last week, and ur Oga at the top here who is dear colleague and a true brother also bought a Toyota Highlander Limited Edition last month. Well, right now he's at my crib after a hangover last night. We both had a mutual agreement not to post any of our secret strategies on any tread. If u want them, go and look for them....if a forum asks u to pay b4 u register...JUST PAY! You wouldn't regret it! Meanwhile, I'm currently in Lagos for my friend's child dedication ceremony. I decided to pack my stuff b4 replying u guys....Thanks for the criticisms...I believe I started them. Meanwhile, I hope ur Oga at the top has not messed up my crib....I'd be with him in a few hours.....Got to go b4 I miss my flight...I don't think I would be posting on this tread for a while, as I really have stuff to do and I only posted because ur Oga at the top asked me to, and it's the weekend...Peace Y'all wink

WE ALL KNOW HOW STORIES OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU END HERE ON NL, WAS JUST SPENDING SOME FREE TIME HERE APPRECIATING THE GIVING SPIRIT ON THIS THREAD TILL I READ THIS THRASH, PEOPLE HAVE ACHIEVED A LOT FROM FX AND BOM HERE SILENTLY AND THEY DID NOT SAY A WORD ABOUT IT, COS REAL ONLINE MONEY MAKERS CANT SAY WHAT YOU JUST SAID.
OPTION TRADERS BE CAREFUL OF THIS GUY, READ BETWEEN THE LINES

4 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
rozayx5:

WE ALL KNOW HOW STORIES OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU END HERE ON NL, WAS JUST SPENDING SOME FREE TIME HERE APPRECIATING THE GIVING SPIRIT ON THIS THREAD TILL I READ THIS THRASH, PEOPLE HAVE ACHIEVED A LOT FROM FX AND BOM HERE SILENTLY AND THEY DID NOT SAY A WORD ABOUT IT, COS REAL ONLINE MONEY MAKERS CANT SAY WHAT YOU JUST SAID.
OPTION TRADERS BE CAREFUL OF THIS GUY, READ BETWEEN THE LINES

Lol....Na now I even think am sef, I guess he's probably intending to startup a thread and wants us to come and pay $20 to join....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
wapmasta001:

oga wapmasta nd co,9ice 2 c u guys showin up coz dt guy ws bcomin too borin 4 my liking
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by bizzman001: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
Mak una lev that garri man alone jor!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2013
Onto the next thing...
Pls my ppl in d house, can some1 please help me confirm if the stochastic oscillator indicator works in real time for the interactive chart cos mine just hangs after 1min of use on their chart.. Abeg I'm trying to develop a strategy based on it on the 1min chart random indices... It looks wonderful so far in back testing, but my problem is the stochastic oscillatior that no wan gree corporate to work for more than 1min.... Abeg sum1 should just help me confirm tht its not just my system that is f***ing stoch up..
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wundakind(m): 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
rats will only be rats make una leave that empty vessel let him make the loudest noise..... lets focus on makin greens..
I pray this doesnt provoke saints view on this thread
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2013
oya oh, sainfaculty where u dey?
where everybody dey dis morning , happy new month to you all, and more greens to everyone.
Oya lets start he new half year with ogbonge strategies wey go eradicate gambling and allow us to shoot hole inside BOM pocket, if all of us make enuff money, we fit throw end of the year BOM party sef by december, abi wetin una think?? cheesy cheesy tongue dont worry, na BOM go pay the billz>>>> grin grin grin tongue
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 01, 2013
lovely
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 11:37am On Jul 01, 2013
mikeamosu: oya oh, sainfaculty where u dey?
where everybody dey dis morning , happy new month to you all, and more greens to everyone.
Oya lets start he new half year with ogbonge strategies wey go eradicate gambling and allow us to shoot hole inside BOM pocket, if all of us make enuff money, we fit throw end of the year BOM party sef by december, abi wetin una think?? cheesy cheesy tongue dont worry, na BOM go pay the billz>>>> grin grin grin tongue
yes oo,saintfacaulty pls show face oo ur boys r waitin plssssss.wapmasta no 4get ur promise yestaday too ur boys r waitin,happy new month of excessive greens 1love!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by perrol(m): 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
sorry brothers have been seen this post for long but i have not get enough time to go through it thoroughly because am still in school then , but am 2tru now.,i just have the idea that it look like Forex trading stuff .. please i want a mentor over this BOM. somebody i can call ,mail that can give me full support on this Binary option.. thanks .( jerrylove009@yahoo.com) thanks alot
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
accentuate: @Folaschool: I use 30minutes duration.But have just done a little tweak on the strategy which will accommodate 5 minutes duration which i will post on Monday by God's grace.Watch out is going to be a big bomb.you pick greens as if you are picking sand on the floor.

Bros, oya, u sef monday don rish naa... Drop d tin like say e Dεγ gbona feli feli...lol
Dis place is looking dull 2day, nepa no allow me chop bom 2day, dem don chop $1 from me 2day sha, na chop I chop we Dεγ do....lol
Holla
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by gabcomite(m): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
no matter how your achievement in life is, if your fellow human beings can't feel your impact u have lived a worthless life.
alexkarim: OMG!....LOL!!! I just came back from church now and I haven't stopped laughing since I saw all these replies. I had a hangover last nite so I wasn't able to reply them. Anyways for those calling me a LOSER....let me tell you a little story about myself:
I started trading Binary Options since 2010. I started with one of your OGAS at the TOP who has been replying your mails last week. There weren't much treads then for Binary Options, most of them were Forex. The ones we saw then weren't really capable of giving us the kind of interaction we wanted, then we stumbled upon one of them which wasn't free. We paid $20 monthly to be part of that tread and we haven't regretted being a part of that tread. For those of you calling me a loser, well let me just let you in a little: (Believe it or not) By the Grace of God, I have been able to make over $200,000 profit on Binary options since I started trading and I also have an offline biz dt earns me about 400,000 monthly. I just bought a Lexus RX330 Limited Edition last week, and ur Oga at the top here who is dear colleague and a true brother also bought a Toyota Highlander Limited Edition last month. Well, right now he's at my crib after a hangover last night. We both had a mutual agreement not to post any of our secret strategies on any tread. If u want them, go and look for them....if a forum asks u to pay b4 u register...JUST PAY! You wouldn't regret it! Meanwhile, I'm currently in Lagos for my friend's child dedication ceremony. I decided to pack my stuff b4 replying u guys....Thanks for the criticisms...I believe I started them. Meanwhile, I hope ur Oga at the top has not messed up my crib....I'd be with him in a few hours.....Got to go b4 I miss my flight...I don't think I would be posting on this tread for a while, as I really have stuff to do and I only posted because ur Oga at the top asked me to, and it's the weekend...Peace Y'all wink
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by barikay: 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2013
ou may cancel the visualisation below at any time by simply continuing to browse our website.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 2:52am On Jul 02, 2013

You made such amount on binary option and you are still here. Mad fellow who always try to deceive people. You need a good medication for this your madness efore it is too late to be handled....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Parisfran(f): 7:17am On Jul 02, 2013
Abeg the insult on Alex Karim is enough, it is not everything we see that we should start vibrating to.

But on a serious note, I noticed that the greatest problem with this tread is lack of consistency. Every week, some people are changing strategy and even when they change, hand me downs are always their easier alternatives. Whether we like it or not, there is no holy grail, this is a market of probability and its best to handle it as such.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 7:24am On Jul 02, 2013
Àfter Reading,Reading and Reading the comments...I don't think I have much to say on this issue but nobody should quote Alex again,we have so many strategies on this thread already,let's try and do something with them while we are still waiting for saintfaculty and wapmasta.

Happy new month

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 7:49am On Jul 02, 2013
teeboy4x: Àfter Reading,Reading and Reading the comments...I don't think I have much to say on this issue but nobody should quote Alex again,we have so many strategies on this thread already,let's try and do something with them while we are still waiting for saintfaculty and wapmasta.

Happy new month

@teeboy4x: you are right bro let's be focus
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2013
Hope you are making greens with your system
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 9:19am On Jul 02, 2013
@teeboyfx:yes ooo in as much as you are following the rules to the letter you will always be green.Actually have not been using BOM before i use instaforex options so since the system works perfectly on BOM, i will start trading live on BOM from monday by God's grace.Have tested the strategy on BOM Demo and it gives 90% winning trade each day i test it on BOM here is my trading result for this morning.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by smythy(m): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2013
accentuate: @teeboyfx:yes ooo in as much as you are following the rules to the letter you will always be green.Actually have not been using BOM before i use instaforex options so since the system works perfectly on BOM, i will start trading live on BOM from monday by God's grace.Have tested the strategy on BOM Demo and it gives 90% winning trade each day i test it on BOM here is my trading result for this morning.

bro i av read ur strategy ova n ova again but i cant seem 2b in Control of d wins, its always a draw or i get beaten... Stil practising tough. Aw long did it take u to master dis ur strategy?

Weneva price touches 30 and 20 or 70 n 80 i take action and wen it passes 75 i wait for any of the candle sticks u mention. Stil my green = my red most of d time..... What am i doin wrong? Bro
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2013
smythy:

bro i av read ur strategy ova n ova again but i cant seem 2b in Control of d wins, its always a draw or i get beaten... Stil practising tough. Aw long did it take u to master dis ur strategy?

Weneva price touches 30 and 20 or 70 n 80 i take action and wen it passes 75 i wait for any of the candle sticks u mention. Stil my green = my red most of d time..... What am i doin wrong? Bro
bro u entered too early. wait till they are above that level nt wen it touch it at once, then enter cos, it may stay long on dat level b4 reversing. so just enter probably on d next candle.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 11:30am On Jul 02, 2013
smythy:

you have not gotten it right that's why u experience the red stuff.Ok let's me explain a little tweak i did on the system.

1.use 15m time frame and 30 minutes duration which is 2 candles.

2.Wait for Stochastic lines to cross below 20 or 80 levels

3.Wait for RSI 5 line to cross below 15 or 30 for oversold and 70 or 85 for overbought.(EXCEPTION RULE:A cross in either one of the Oscillators above or below is the levels is also valid)

4.A cross of Stochastic lines below 20 and a cross of 10EMA above RSI line gives buy signal and revers is the case for sell signal.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by dboy080808(m): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2013
I recently laid my hands on a detail ebook on how to drive traffic from facebook.
it is a practical guide that shows you
-How to create an appealing facebook account!
-How to add 5000 friends within 7days!
-How to get 50000 facebook page likes!
-How To Create A Page That Brings Avalanche Of Traffic To Your Website!
-How to make your fan page go viral!
-How to get traffic to your website!
-How to make money with Facebook even without a website & your own product!

If you are interested in getting a copy of the guide send me a mail to adeoluwaadesanya@gmail.com with the subject "make money with facebook wealth formula".

To learn HOW TO USE AIRTEL UNLIMITED BLACKBERRY PLAN ON A NON-BLACKBERRY DEVICE(TESTED AND WORKING) read this post.

https://www.nairaland.com/1344052/how-use-airtel-unlimited-blackberry

Thank You.

Join our online community and learn how to make money online legally in Nigeria

http://www.facebook.com/OnlineNairaCommunity

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.