Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (226817 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2013
Smyth, please send the newbies starter's ebook or give the the download link.

Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 04, 2013
^^ my email is mayowalawal1@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2013
willscolf: though d RSI crossed d EMA10 upward but from d above screenshot, stochastic was almost close to d overbought line yet u entered 4 a rise, y?

Please, Oga Sunwalk and Accentuate, you need to answer this question for clarity sake. Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 11:53am On Jul 04, 2013
charlso1:

Please, Oga Sunwalk and Accentuate, you need to answer this question for clarity sake. Thanks
the active bet was forming so, u just saw the chart when it was screen shotted and also note that the bet duration was for just 2 15Mins candles and thats all, so its as u can see remaining 1 more candle.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by smythy(m): 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
teeboy4x: Smyth, please send the newbies starter's ebook or give the the download link.

Thanks

http://unicaldiary.com/downloads/?sa=view;down=309
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by atuagbo: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2013
teeboy4x: Smyth, please send the newbies starter's ebook or give the the download link.

Thanks

Thank you very, I got the download link for the newbies starter's ebook.
God bless
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by FxTizzle(m): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
here is dull 2day Y?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by samfaj(m): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2013
FxTizzle: here is dull 2day Y?
Na bad network dem dull us jare...Tired of ds stupid airtel sef.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2013
nobody does Rise/fall again?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by alarena(m): 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2013
supertrendprofit dwnld link pls....Oga T
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2013
alarena: supertrendprofit dwnld link pls....Oga T
Download the attached file

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2013
My sincere apologies to all dem ma waiting for d strategies I promised. After typing dat msg, some. Of ma keyboard keys stopped working, till now havnt got tym to fix it. For d main tym I will post a very wonderful 6osecs strategy for ma 6osecs traders, its a fibo incoprated. 6osec tool that has made many trders some cool profits... I use it at my lesuire, from my todays trading u will see that I made 22trades with the strategy, won 18 n lost 4. 100% efficiency can never b seen on any strategy, likewise this. Enough of the gist, check back a couple of min and bank on BOM..........
Note: check from all the strategies that I have posted and will still post and select the one that works most for you, u musnt use all of dem, as a matter of fact, u will end up losing all your benjis if u use all the strtegies I posted. Some works better than d rest, some works for others n doesn't work for the other... If u use all d strategies, u will have a shattered focus, chose one, and make the best out of it. Thank You

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by alarena(m): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
saintfaculty: My sincere apologies to all dem ma waiting for d strategies I promised. After typing dat msg, some. Of ma keyboard keys stopped working, till now havnt got tym to fix it. For d main tym I will post a very wonderful 6osecs strategy for ma 6osecs traders, its a fibo incoprated. 6osec tool that has made many trders some cool profits... I use it at my lesuire, from my todays trading u will see that I made 22trades with the strategy, won 18 n lost 4. 100% efficiency can never b seen on any strategy, likewise this. Enough of the gist, check back a couple of min and bank on BOM..........
Note: check from all the strategies that I have posted and will still post and select the one that works most for you, u musnt use all of dem, as a matter of fact, u will end up losing all your benjis if u use all the strtegies I posted. Some works better than d rest, some works for others n doesn't work for the other... If u use all d strategies, u will have a shattered focus, chose one, and make the best out of it. Thank You

thou saith well. wink
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2013
saintfaculty: My sincere apologies to all dem ma waiting for d strategies I promised. After typing dat msg, some. Of ma keyboard keys stopped working, till now havnt got tym to fix it. For d main tym I will post a very wonderful 6osecs strategy for ma 6osecs traders, its a fibo incoprated. 6osec tool that has made many trders some cool profits... I use it at my lesuire, from my todays trading u will see that I made 22trades with the strategy, won 18 n lost 4. 100% efficiency can never b seen on any strategy, likewise this. Enough of the gist, check back a couple of min and bank on BOM..........

KUL BOSS...GUESS THIS YOUR STRATEGY WILL WORK WELL ON JPY AND NZD PAIRS
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by alarena(m): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
u and JPY..... u wan go japan ni ? wink
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2013
alarena: u and JPY..... u wan go japan ni ? wink

As in eh grin grin grin

I need link abeg
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by barikay: 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2013
BOM is now closing from 9pm and that's when i have time to trade. which other financial fixed odd bookmaker is out there? pls
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by irabor001: 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2013
.......................my broda notin do u, but i must say some persons here ar self centered. u will not belive dat i ment some of our bom members in other threads, you ask den for assistant dey will pretend dey dnt no u,now dey are all waiting for u to drop it for free wen dey can not even shear d little one dey no rather dey will tell u to come and buy.....i dnt want to call nemes dey no dem self......in ma own little way i hv started helping pple for frees 2 in dis threads and any threads i visit ....and GOD has been blessing me for dat....ma broda nice to hear frm u again..

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2013
SILVER my oga nice 2 hia 4rm u
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by alarena(m): 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
irabor001: .......................my broda notin do u, but i must say some persons here ar self centered. u will not belive dat i ment some of our bom members in other threads, you ask den for assistant dey will pretend dey dnt no u,now dey are all waiting for u to drop it for free wen dey can not even shear d little one dey no rather dey will tell u to come and buy.....i dnt want to call nemes dey no dem self......in ma own little way i hv started helping pple for frees 2 in dis threads and any threads i visit ....and GOD has been blessing me for dat....ma broda nice to hear frm u again..

Gbam..... Natruetalk.... it is well jare''
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
irabor001: .......................my broda notin do u, but i must say some persons here ar self centered. u will not belive dat i ment some of our bom members in other threads, you ask den for assistant dey will pretend dey dnt no u,now dey are all waiting for u to drop it for free wen dey can not even shear d little one dey no rather dey will tell u to come and buy.....i dnt want to call nemes dey no dem self......in ma own little way i hv started helping pple for frees 2 in dis threads and any threads i visit ....and GOD has been blessing me for dat....ma broda nice to hear frm u again..
i second u @irabor001,nd tink i once visited 1 of d post u r talkin abt.truth is som people chooses 2 b generous nd humanitarian nd GOD neva cease 2 bless dem 4 dat.while d odas who chooses 2 eat alone always die alone.2 wrongs cnt mke a right bro.do gud,help ur fellow humans irrespective of weda ur neighbors does it or nt nd GOD wil always reward u

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
NEGATIVE MINDSET

OBSERVING cool cool cool cool
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 7:50am On Jul 05, 2013
charlso1:

My oga at the top, uploading your winning charts will be better in other to study with it and i sent you an email you have not replied me. Here is my email again idahorucinclubs@gmail.com. Thanks!

find attached EU this morning

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 7:57am On Jul 05, 2013
accentuate:

another winning trade on EUR/GBP

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by naijaobi(m): 7:58am On Jul 05, 2013
oga irabor001, help me with ur email addy..
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 8:26am On Jul 05, 2013
BEWARE OF NFP

1:30PM
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2013
Oga accentuate abeg, accept my request on Skype, my username is fem-high
Oga teeboy4x u too abeg...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by FxTizzle(m): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2013
accentuate:

Can you post where you entered the bet in your bom bet history because i got the same alert but lost it.

can i see the price u entered pls
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by oyewale3000(m): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2013
accentuate:

another winning trade on EUR/GBP

@accentuate. Does this method work on all pairs?
If not which pairs do you reccommend?
I've been trying it on different pairs, bt it's a mixture of winning and loses o.
--awaiting ur response
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by FxTizzle(m): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
oyewale3000:

I've been trying it on different pairs, bt it's a mixture of winning and loses o.
--awaiting ur response

grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2013
oyewale3000:

--awaiting ur response

firstly,you need to understand and demo the system very well before using it on live account.

Secondly, follow the thread and read to understand them one by one

Learn to trade the system very.Know when to trade aggressively and conservatively

Above all Observe News Release (i.e Forexfactory calender)
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by FxTizzle(m): 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2013
accentuate:

firstly,you need to understand and demo the system very well before using it on live account.

Secondly, follow the thread and read to understand them one by one

Learn to trade the system very.Know when to trade aggressively and conservatively

Above all Observe News Release (i.e Forexfactory calender)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^CAN U HELP WITH THE SCREENSHOT OF WHAT I ASKED ABOVE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.