Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story (22077 Views)

What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by ITbomb(m): 11:54am On Mar 26, 2013
I won't say anything until Mazi has spoken
Cos for me that is a sin.
The Bible says if you know what to do and you don't do it , it is counted to you as sin

1 Like

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by GoldCircle: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2013
yeye Op! Na una type dey give good guys bad reputation! mtsheeew!

Saint Obi!
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by adebiyikayode5: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2013
cuteoly 4 luv: Free her I abeg she no worth d stress
broda i salute yr courage pls she not yr cole traveler in life format her from yr system sharp,sharp
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by luchilite(f): 11:58am On Mar 26, 2013
humm guy i wuld advice u to move on from what i just read u're a good guy dat knws his onions. She might b a chick 4rm hell dat wants to ruin ur life move on gee move on.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by jhydebaba(m): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
So mumu still dey this land all in the name of claiming gentleman. Chai!!!I no get sign sef, I move not to talk of when I come see all the signs plus signature cheesy my guy u still dey wait make the girl tell u say make u enter her, abi Which average girl does that
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Ismahill(m): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
Lyk ur attytude.say u hold dat strong man.u tried.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Chuks1405(m): 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2013
This post reminds me of the day I made a move to romance a girl,the nxt thing she asked me was,"why do u want to romance me?". I was dumbfounded for some mins b4 I replied her wit a stupid answer. Anyways...guyz gotta be very careful oo,bcuz the rate @ which demons dey fly these days dey alarming.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by UjSizzle(f): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2013
@OP from your point of view, you did absolutely nothing wrong. I quite admire your self restraint smiley.

From her perspective however, you didn't think her sensual enough to entice you. She gave every sign(and not subtly) that she wants to be laid and you simply acted like you didn't even notice. That's a huge blow to a woman's pride. She's simply hurt. Anger's a good way to show it.

If you're really attracted to her, try reaching out again. This time be slightly dramatic. A good, unexpected toe curling kiss would work wonders in rattling her smiley.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by AVECDEO: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
Guy,You should have at least made a move and if she rebuffs you relax and set the battle for another day.

Ladies are difficult to understand, so what i have decided to do is actually learn from expirience..in your case i will have at least make the move if she say no..i'll bone up.

But your boning up from the onset simply relay the message that you do not find her desirable....guy ladies are really difficult to understand.

Keep trying to reach her and if you eventually do..try make her understand you were putting into practice your discussion on first date sex and correct the insinuation that you are not a slacker.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Emmalex771(m): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
@OP u did nufin wrong to warrant u bin regretful of ya action. Am a man and I respect woman's feeling to what extent would u hv broken ya principle cos of a one nyt bleep besides there cud b more to the way she reacted to yu after wch u dint touch ha.

Buh on d 2nd tot, u fall my hand yu had ya visitor slpn alone on d bed yu cuda complement and summon courage to slp on d oda side of d bed, nobody said temptation aint hard buh foa as long as yu hv made up ya mind nt to do anytin wit ha, u still fit no do it all depends on how u can control yaself.

I commend ya for ya self control...
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by tintingz(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
solidbroda: Oh dear! U see, women are unpredictable. Good women or bad women, it doesn't matter if you smash and hit her on d first date. Giving you the signs (not a test) to smash her and you didn't, to her she was able to read that you are not just sensitive enough. Assuming you tried to touch her and she resisted, she would still think you are still in control. But now, she thinks you are intelligent but not good on bed in anyway.
Guy, as for me, u fu*kkk up!
I have been in such situation. D lady went nikkid with her shiney body. She started resisting and low and behold, I smashed her very well that she said welldone!!! And yet she was a good girl. You have failed.
Let me tell you, you can only know a woman completely after you have smashed her. No woman will ever tell her true color while u talk on sport, games book, trash rubbish!
U are a GOAT!

ahn ahn. . . . .all becuz of punana...na waa o

1 Like

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by amerielpepper(f): 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2013
yebo: Speaking from a lady point of view, I respect you a lot if u are saying the truth, personally I don't tink she's is someone you can trust because she is not a lady of our words, she wld av told you she wanted sex or if she can't tell you she would have made d first move herself den you would ask her if she truly wants sex. You have not done anything wrong, if I were her I wld have given u a pass mark there because you kept to your words

I truly don't believe. This story, but if its true, why are you bothering yourself over her?, cos I can see she's a serial liar, and you Are an educated f**l! Why didn't you go drop her off first?, when she dressed to kill, why didn't you confront her? You sat up late till when she went to take her bath, then you went to get recharge card, who did you wanna call @ that time, spirits? You are dense, and I pity the NLander looking for a guy like you, why would you even kiss on the first date? Mtcheeeew
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by tintingz(m): 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
solidbroda: Oh dear! U see, women are unpredictable. Good women or bad women, it doesn't matter if you smash and hit her on d first date. Giving you the signs (not a test) to smash her and you didn't, to her she was able to read that you are not just sensitive enough. Assuming you tried to touch her and she resisted, she would still think you are still in control. But now, she thinks you are intelligent but not good on bed in anyway.
Guy, as for me, u fu*kkk up!
I have been in such situation. D lady went nikkid with her shiney body. She started resisting and low and behold, I smashed her very well that she said welldone!!! And yet she was a good girl. You have failed.
Let me tell you, you can only know a woman completely after you have smashed her. No woman will ever tell her true color while u talk on sport, games book, trash rubbish!
U are a GOAT!
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by maasoap(m): 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
devour129: the kind of man that have seen and done it all and can't be easily moved.the kind of man that can't be brought down by a woman,the kind of man that will live long.
The kind of guy that is already developing High Blood Pressure over his action. He got so many things wrong which made me conclude that everything went wrong because this guy lacks experience in dealing with ladies. He just wouldn't admit it on NL.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by flames77(m): 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
broda,you did well.......if you would ask me,i'll say the almighty God was only testing you and you passed the test.....i guess you are a Child of God.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by princesa(f): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
@poster
bother not your handsome head over what some say to you here, you are a man of ur word, and that is most important...for the dumb chick, she can't b trusted. so just move on...tis bettersmiley

my kind of guywink
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by sweettease(f): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
If she didn't want a fling, she wouldn't be this upset, her actions also proved dat the first date s*ex topic she startd was just to create a nice impression and keep you going. She is probably a teaser that is very upset and surprised her games didn't work. If she doesn't come up with a good explanation or contact you then let her be. You are lucky you parted ways with your heart in one piece.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by viruz007(m): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
Chrisbenogor: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are clueless what went wrong

1. She is the one that told the cab driver to take you guys to the hotel. ( You nor even fit use your head try to tempt her to go the hotel room self she do the work for you).
2. She got to the hotel and changed her mind about going home, who the hell watches sky news with a woman in a hotel room
3. She then went on to take her bath and change to a very very looovuleeey and sezzzzzzzyyy nightie nightie for you.

The only thing [size=18pt]you come do na to go one side cover blanket[/size] angry angry angry angry
In the days of hitler na firing squad for wait you the next morning.

Nwokem the agreement was simple, no sex on the first day fine, it did not say no kissing et al!
Chai you could not even walk to the mirror compliment on her hair, her very beautiful face (even if she be atutupoyoyo) and at least touch her body ni ha!
Even ask her how on earth she expects you not a make a move on her when she is looking like that??

Me sef dey wonder if that Johnny under dia is working well undecided undecided

Laugh don kill me for here.. Choi grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by saphire12(f): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
Hi guy,I will say u av done really well,most guys won't do wt u did!!..she wanted sex buh u were not down cus u really made her understand u wouldn't pressurize on a first date but I guess she wanted,she really wanted it..u av got no blame man!!I can advise that u should let her go...if u kp her,all u might be doing 2geda will be sex,and when u r tired of having her or vice versa,..both of u won't last..let her go..U av no blame whatsoever!!
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by ifyfaith: 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
send her text message,she will read it. tell her everytin u have to say with text. if she get touched by ur message,she will gv u a feed back
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by cross50(m): 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2013
Notin wey person no go hear for dis Nairaland

@OP you are a complete MAGA!
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by codeddj: 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2013
U av done well bro,kudos to ur God given self control,who nows if dis gal is possessd or infected wit Aids,nd if nt shw will cum bak for u cos evry decent lady wil nt wanna loose a guy lyk u...
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by princesa(f): 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
ITbomb: I won't say anything until Mazi has spoken
Cos for me that is a sin.
The Bible says if you know what to do and you don't do it , it is counted to you as sin
wondering what part of the Bible said sowink

and uhm......i followed you here, to get answers.
people down there, seem to believe that 'You' alone can handle me, so while am wondering how they got that impression, i also wanted to hear your part of the tale cool

*sorry poster*
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by delson2k: 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2013
Evergreen4: U did not d message she was passing across to u, she wants u to Bleep her , that's it, bt u fuckup sha
Evergreen4: U did not d message she was passing across to u, she wants u to Bleep her , that's it, bt u fuckup sha
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Arsenate(m): 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
Women are by far the most confused and confusing creatures. They say they want one thing, but they truly want another..gosh
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by delson2k: 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by noskeybaba: 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2013
But my guy u no try at all!! How can u leave a lady cold in bed? U are not a gentleman at all u are not even intelligent or smart enough. U Ŋ☹ go school? Take a look at these writings on the Wall for u. »

1) She no gree go again.
2) She even carry night gown come (sexxy one for that matter)

You should have known this is a premeditated actions. What else do u need? U should know one thing, Nigerian women will never never tell u they want S*X (though I have met a few who are not shy to demand for it on a first date). So we do trial Aηδ error. If e go fine, if e no go u move to the next one (I'm not a rapist like most of u). But at least do something don't be a learner. Ladies love who are in charge Aηδ not a chicken hearted fellow.

Finally, that ur username wey u call urself Shark slayer is rubbish. Pls change it to Learner cos u Ŋ☹ fit slain a lamb set on a platter of gold 4 u, na shark u wan slain

1 Like

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Andersonken(m): 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2013
My guy i will advice u find a way to come back to her state and pretend to be some1 else so that u can see her. After that talk to her and make her knw her sorry u are for not meeting up with her urge. I can help u if she lived in warri becos truelly i knw what u are passing through right nw. If she lived in delta state give me her number mine is 07062255351.trust i can help you.DEAR POSTER.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by lorddarshwood(m): 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
To be honest, sex is no longer sacred in today relationship,and I want you to admit this...once a girl tells you there is no s*ex it simply means a huge amount of s*ex is needed.its the 21st century not 19th
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2013
A WISE MAN ONCE SAID BETTER REJECTION THAN REGRET.
OP IF U FEEL NO REGRET THEN NO WAHALA
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Slimzybaby(m): 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
ameriel pepper:
I truly don't believe. This story, but if its true, why are you bothering yourself over her?, cos I can see she's a serial liar, and you Are an educated f**l! Why didn't you go drop her off first?, when she dressed to kill, why didn't you confront her? You sat up late till when she went to take her bath, then you went to get recharge card, who did you wanna call @ that time, spirits? You are dense, and I pity the NLander looking for a guy like you, why would you even kiss on the first date? Mtcheeeew
***See as ur face dey shine***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

/ Deleted Post / The First Person To Spell His/her Moniker[Hdee Is the winner] ~Congratulations~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.