Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story (22082 Views)

What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / Did I Wrong Here?will I Be Punshed? / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by UyiIredia(m): 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
You did nothing wrong. If anyone is wrong it's her for acting immature. A man shos a level of self-restraint and you respond by dissing him. A responsible lady's respect for you would have gone up. Please if after repeated efforts she refuses to talk don't bother yourself over her.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by ITbomb(m): 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2013
princesa:
people down here, seem to believe that 'You' alone can handle me, so while am wondering how they got that impression, i also wanted to hear your part of the tale cool

Derailers may be banned
BTW , always read your bible.
Develop a working reading plan for the year and you will discover the messages of the bible.
God bless you , Sister
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
maybe that's what she wanted, or really wasn't interested, let her go, she is not worth your worries. undecided
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Shakslayer: 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2013
Guys, sincerely when i was told by my colleague to drop my story on here, i didnt for once imagine it'd generate this much traffic/response. It's been awesome reading ALL your comments (sarcastic & meaningful),and am just gonna make this one post and then call it a day. This is so you dont form the wrong idea(s) about my person, as some have started forming.

I didn't regret and never will regret what i did last Friday. I can never have s*ex with a lady i just met for the first time, no matter how much affection we have or have had over time for each other. it's just not in me to do that. And from our earlier chats and phone convos, she told me it isn't right but guys generally still do it.

Lastly, yes, am a man, a real man at that, and when it comes to s*ex, and everyother ceremonies surrounding it, when i start, i dont stop till you've got enuff. I pride myself on giving the best head any woman can ever ask for and get. Yes, but that doesnt change my principle.

Thanks y'all for your warm contributions.

2 Likes

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by anitank(f): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2013
Johniyke2flex: Hmmm! I thank God say no be me o. Go outsyd go buy condom keh? Wetin i come park 4 bag? One very annoyin thing 'bout me is dat i always strt with a condom, buh i neva end with it. After evry evry i go come dey vex for myslf. U try wella. Just bone her jare!
shocked shocked shocked pls go for HIV test oo
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by jonced(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
@op...hi
If ur story is true, then u r a decent guy. U still have a long way 2 where u should be but if u continue with this outlook 2 life...i pray u get to a good place in d end. Now, u need 2 discard most of the comments on this thread, they simply r of no value 2 u.

Let me explain what happened...but before i do that let me tell u this...pls forget about that girl, she would only cause u harm emotionally, financially, even ur dreams r @ risk here, this is not an advice, its a warning.

Now let me tell u what happened...its not difficult really...the whole drama is about....money, yes, money.

When u told her u would be visiting her state, she hatched a plan in her head 2 make some money from u. U see, if u're familiar with social networks, u will know that they r crawling with ladies who just want 2 meet guys, sleep with them 4 money, and continue d relationship with d guy as long as they can milk him, afterwards, they dump d guy. Such ladies have a number of guys @ any given time that they use as ATMs, they also have a number of guys on their radar.
U happened 2 b on her radar, but u thwarted her plan 2 begin d milking process by not sleeping with her that night. U see, she has no basis 2 begin to come up with sob stories or requests for money if u do not sleep with her. That's how such ladies see it ...so to her u r 'bad market' and just wasted her time. Time she might have spent milking or setting up some other guy for milking. Such ladies r emotionally cold and will drop u as soon as u dont fit into their plan because there r so many guys dat they have 2 work on @ any given time and so they feel u r a waste of time. Forget abt a serious relationship with her...she just wants 2 sleep with u for money.
If u doubt me...send her a text telling her that u want 2 send some money into her account so that she can travel to where u r and spend some time with u, and see how fast she will call u. However, when she calls dont send any money, just know what she's about.
If she calls and u fall for her stories...u r on d wrong road my freind. I hope i have helped u solve d mystery.

Be wise

7 Likes

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by spoilt(f): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2013
OP,
you passed the test. She may not have really wanted all the way sex. Women are complicated like that. She may have wanted you to show more interest or at least seem like it took a lot out of you to resist. Not just retire to the couch like an old man.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by darlingbobo(m): 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
My guy just relax, you did
not do anything wrong. Infact u've passed
the test. I've been in ur shoes b4.
If she is real, she will reach u soon.
Note that the way u treat a lady on the
1st date always reflects on how she will
take u. Be calm but keep calling and
messaging her.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Airforce1(m): 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2013
@poster

She wanna know if you're good in bed but u phucked up big time.

Act like a real gee next time and phuck her crazy..
That's if u ever get that kinda opportunity again.

Me no dey pity girls sexuualy ... I dey always make sure I phuck dem on the first date. No Time!
grin grin
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by aesola: 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2013
Darlene babe: u did the right thing, stop blaming urself.... wat if d way she acted towards u is same way she does to other?guessing. stay calm n get a responsible one
God just delivered u from her temptation. Allow her to go her wayward path.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by blaise26abj(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2013
Shakslayer:
Guys, sincerely when i was told by my colleague to drop my story on here, i didnt for once imagine it'd generate this much traffic/response. It's been awesome reading ALL your comments (sarcastic & meaningful),and am just gonna make this one post and then call it a day. This is so you dont form the wrong idea(s) about my person, as some have started forming.

I didn't regret and never will regret what i did last Friday. I can never have s*ex with a lady i just met for the first time, no matter how much affection we have or have had over time for each other. it's just not in me to do that. And from our earlier chats and phone convos, she told me it isn't right but guys generally still do it.

Lastly, yes, am a man, a real man at that, and when it comes to s*ex, and everyother ceremonies surrounding it, when i start, i dont stop till you've got enuff. I pride myself on giving the best head any woman can ever ask for and get. Yes, but that doesnt change my principle.

Guy, u are decent. No doubt about it. Hold on to that principle though i think akpako on the 2nd,3rd,4th or 5th date is as good as akpako on the 1st date. Just protect yourself. shikena.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
I haven't heard her side of the story so I can't say what her motifs are but from what you have told us, you can be really PROUD of yourself.

She should at least have the courage and decency to tell you why she doesn't want to keep in touch. Try to move on.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
Shakslayer:

You don show your face eh, ehen come make I tell you some things.

DO NOT FALL FOR ALL THIS STORY STORY decent man wey you dey hear for this place. I have not said let loose and run all around having sex anyhow but abeg show moves, wetin self. The point is because of the way you look at life you have failed to see from even the most subtle to the most OBVIOUS clues she gave to you that she does not quite share that opinion. Even if self my guy wetin, you go COVER BLANKET shocked shocked shocked

No wahala sha whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by princesa(f): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
ITbomb: .

Derailers may be banned
BTW , always read your bible.
Develop a working reading plan for the year and you will discover the messages of the bible.
God bless you , Sister
being reading through out, but havnt stumbled upon that verse. will keep trying though
God bless you brotherwink
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by chikeorji123(m): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
Shakslayer: Hello Nairalanders, what am about to relate here just happened over the weekend and it got me so confused, i told a friend of mine, who then asked me to join this forum and narrate my ordeal, i might get useful answers. So here i go.

A few months back, i met a lady on a social networking site, she is a Pharmaceutical student in one of the Universities in the South-South. We got talking, trying to psych up each other's intellectual prowess. i discovered she is a very good communicator, well read and highly versatile in almost every topic (politics, sports, social events, religion etc). She knew a bit about almost everything, and i too, am also an all rounder. So we took a liking to each other.

With each passing day, as expected, the issue of s*ex came up, i told her that i can never put pressure on a woman for s*ex on a first date, no matter how much pressed i am. I'd rather suffer in silence than do that. She said it's a lie, all men are the same, they appear nice and cute on the outside, but the moment a woman come into their life, the demon in them come out. I told her, am different, that the moment am focused on something, am focused, and unless the lady makes me believe she wants s*ex, i'll never ask her for it (on a first date). We both laughed and forgot the issue.

Just last week, i was sent on a strategic training session in her State, and i called her on Friday evening, after classes. She came to my hotel, we hugged, laughed, and said all sorts of nice things to each other (being the first time we're meeting), and we decided to spend the cool evening in a romantic resort. At about 8pm, when it was time to go, i called a cab to take her to her hostel and then take me back to my hotel. She told the cab driver to take us to my hotel first, that she'll pick a cab from there back to her hostel. I agreed. We got to the hotel and she changed her mind, said she would spend the night and go back early Saturday. I was curious, but didnt argue, we both watched SkyNews till about 10pm and decided it was time to sleep, she went to take her bath while i went downstairs to get a recharge card. When i came back, i saw her wearing one of the sexiest, silky pacific-blue lingerie, she was arranging her hair in the bed mirror, immediately, i knew i was in for a huge test, so i complimented her outfit, got my blanket out and made to sleep on the couch. She looked at me with the side of her eyes, mumbled some incoherent words and got into the bed. My mind was heavy and i couldn't sleep. After a while, i heard her faint snoring and immediately knew she has slept, so i forced myself to sleep too.

Early the next morning, she woke up with a chip on her shoulders, i greeted her, she brushed it aside, she made to the bathroom, brushed, took her bath, and in less than 15mins, she was on the elevator going back to her hostel. I was shocked, dumbfounded and too scared to even follow her, i tried to BB her, she has deleted me, i called, she wouldnt take my calls. I came back to Lagos yesterday, still tried calling with the office line, as soon as she hears my voice, she'll drop the call.

So guys, thats my story. Where did i go wrong? I think am attracted to her as much as she is to me. Matured responses would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks

How l wish you will hear me..lgnore her for now..don't even dare call her line again..let her go and have those guys who will teach her lesson of her life..Mark my word at end when her sences comes back she will call u!..

Two big ladies l deserted longtime ago...simply b/c l treated them with respect and base my friendship on platonic level left tagged me not Man enough are calling my line to come back may be they have tested those who are Man enough.. Never u compromise who u are!..Make sure you respect GOD in anything u do first..others follows..

2 Likes

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by chikeorji123(m): 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2013
darlingbobo: My guy just relax, you did
not do anything wrong. Infact u've passed
the test. I've been in ur shoes b4.
If she is real, she will reach u soon.
Note that the way u treat a lady on the
1st date always reflects on how she will
take u. Be calm but keep calling and
messaging her.

Calling and messaging her? strange! does she worth?..
Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forward"..
Let the Op move on..more damsel lies ahead.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by dober(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2013
anitank: Imagine how much she must have spent getting that sexy blue lingerie and that hair she was brushing when he entered the room grin grin.....I mean who brushes hair before going to bed?....only for the op not notice, not even a compliment cry

Guy u harsh oo...e suppose pain her joor grin grin

i gues ah knw u.
Atus**ka.
Yayaya.
Ryt?
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by AdeniyiA(m): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
...go wrong? N E V E R!
Better thank your stars you never got 'trapped' -that means a lot
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by kingingkinging: 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
okeymadu: You didn't at any point go wrong. Perhaps, she should have come out clean during your conversations and let you know she doesn't mind "doing it" at the first date.

But I hail you self control. Please, move on and let her be.

Yes. I respect you for your decision. This is how women mislead men with their deceptive actions, words and attitude.

They will claim to be A whereas they are BB or B+. Below is my arithemetics or logic:

If you had touched her that night she would have said: 'didn't I tell you that men are same?' and you would have lost confidence in yourself too by joining the 'men';

If you had insisted that she should not follow you to the hotel: she could say you have things to hide eg. you have another girl there;

You did not touch her and she is angry making you to feel you are not 'man' enough to bring her out of her shell.

I hate the deceit in them. Because tomorrow now if a lady tells you she is menstruating and you still want to UnCloth her by believing she was feigning it, she wont know what a lady has set as precedence.

You are a man and I respect you. Keep it up.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Richy4(m): 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
You just passed the seventh Commandment with flying Colors. Bro You did not do any thing wrong. just remember that STI(s) full market this days. those saying that you dull or whatever will be the ones to run away from you tomorrow when you carry (obodo bu igwe)please do not ask me what that means i know u can guess
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by kingingkinging: 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
jonced: @op...hi
If ur story is true, then u r a decent guy. U still have a long way 2 where u should be but if u continue with this outlook 2 life...i pray u get to a good place in d end. Now, u need 2 discard most of the comments on this thread, they simply r of no value 2 u.

Let me explain what happened...but before i do that let me tell u this...pls forget about that girl, she would only cause u harm emotionally, financially, even ur dreams r @ risk here, this is not an advice, its a warning.

Now let me tell u what happened...its not difficult really...the whole drama is about....money, yes, money.

When u told her u would be visiting her state, she hatched a plan in her head 2 make some money from u. U see, if u're familiar with social networks, u will know that they r crawling with ladies who just want 2 meet guys, sleep with them 4 money, and continue d relationship with d guy as long as they can milk him, afterwards, they dump d guy. Such ladies have a number of guys @ any given time that they use as ATMs, they also have a number of guys on their radar.
U happened 2 b on her radar, but u thwarted her plan 2 begin d milking process by not sleeping with her that night. U see, she has no basis 2 begin to come up with sob stories or requests for money if u do not sleep with her. That's how such ladies see it ...so to her u r 'bad market' and just wasted her time. Time she might have spent milking or setting up some other guy for milking. Such ladies r emotionally cold and will drop u as soon as u dont fit into their plan because there r so many guys dat they have 2 work on @ any given time and so they feel u r a waste of time. Forget abt a serious relationship with her...she just wants 2 sleep with u for money.
If u doubt me...send her a text telling her that u want 2 send some money into her account so that she can travel to where u r and spend some time with u, and see how fast she will call u. However, when she calls dont send any money, just know what she's about.
If she calls and u fall for her stories...u r on d wrong road my freind. I hope i have helped u solve d mystery.

Be wise

You are totally on point. Otherwise she is not supposed to take it personal, but once she discovered the guy has failed to sleep with her, she already knows this is a 'BAD MARKET'.

Thank you sir.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by ssii: 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2013
Op, I think she is just ashamed of herself and her actions. She practical gave herself to you on your first meeting and you rejected her offer . That's a good one on your part, what sort of a. girl gives herself to a guy like that.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by FEMIMACRO(m): 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
being reading through out, but havnt stumbled upon that verse. will keep trying though
. God bless you brother.
James 4:17 - To him who knows what to do and doesn't do it. To him it is sin.
A very Big sin!!!!!!!
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by JMystique(m): 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2013
U must be a learner with naija gals,if not u wud av known that what they say is on another planet from what they do or want....u effed up big time
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by kaiye007: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2013
Princeparix: Since she got upset after ur little monk-like show, that means she wanted you guys 2 indulge in something hot wink-but u didnt and she feels betrayed.

Am sorry dude_u acted like a gentleman_which am not^i take oppournities as d come and i wish you do the same.
And u take HIV/AIDS as it comes!
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by Inoknowbook: 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
Thank your God you no toucham! She has HIV and wanted to transfer it to you, but when she failed, she became highly annoyed at u. She will definitely try once more grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by 1forall: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
Straight up advice: Forget the biatch in a hurry, she doesn't even want to see you again.

Reason: She knew what she was doing that's why she packed lingerie into her bag before she turned up, not just extra clothing oh, lingerie! Heck she probably has good experience with 1st date sex!

If she wanted to show her disappointment ONLY, she wouldn't delete you from her BB, nor refuse to answer your calls. In other words, to her, you were bad business. See if she was worth it, she'd be impresed and commend you for exhibiting self-control & keeping your word, that's what a good girl would do when she meets a good man.

Don't you recognize a runs girl when you see one? Abi you don dey love up ni? grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by adora4u1: 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2013
You didn't do anything wrong! Infact, you did everything right! Don't let her or anyone make you feel otherwise. You were a perfect gentleman and she is very immature not to have realised that! Thank God, you didn't sleep with her....she's just mad cos she couldn't give you her HIV (it's possible even with condom!)

One more thing! Don't let this experience make you sleep with a lady on the first date! If you like a lady, insist that BOTH of you take an HIV test before sex (even if you decide to use a condom). Stay blessed!
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by JBL316: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
Something similar happened to me...altho slightly different...we met on a bus travelling from Lagos to Warri. We got friendly and started talking...by the time we got to Benin it was late and the driver said he was not moving any further till morning saying that the road was not safe..usually at Oghara area. Nobody was prepared for that...i was actually on a biz trip to PH and a i had a few bucks on me. So we(my new gf and i) went searching for accomodation at a nearby hotel. I paid for a rooom and when we got in i had my bath, i asked her to but she said no and i let her b and b4 long i was gone...both slept on same bed...nothing nothing, the next morning she was looking at me suspiciously if i was normal...coz she typically expected some moves from my end joined the others at the park and continued our journey...and we became friends thereafter (and still are) and bleeped some months later down the line. So brother, U did nothing wrong. she's no decent girl. dont waste ur time on her...not worth it...move on boy.No regrets!
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by rchilee: 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
bestower: Guy,abeg forget the lady joor,she wanted to act like a saint initially but thank God she couldnt control the chemistry,alas,u re on a long thing again with her.Try to give her a text and xplain why u couldnt compromise ur principle maybe if she is decent enough,she might understand u and prove her maturity and start all over again.
undecided
Chemistry? Lols, no chemistry nowhere....she was impressed by ur treat(date), by ur look and everything about u. @OP, u'r indeed a man of ur word....keep it up! Stop calling her and don't even send her a message again, she will contact you if she's real and good! Otherwise man, there are 1001 intelligent girls out there.......

1 Like

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by kpolli(m): 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
Send her a text saying u thought she was testing u but as she has decided to move on and not communicate the issue with u... You wish her all the best in life

1 Like

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story by nwachineke00: 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2013
Forget her abeg! U didn't meet her expectations, so get over it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? / Please I Need Advice On How To Make My Front Hair Grow.(see Picture Inside) / How To Stop Premature **E J A C U L A T I O N **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.