Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter (23866 Views)

Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) / Hilarious!!! NASS Wahala Is Causing Uproar On Twitter / Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Revolva(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2013
hornipipe: who cares if you're not even 32 fòol!
Why are you yelping like a hit dog are you epileptic?
Now you don't care if kim bagged at award? Aint you the same dolt who said she has nothing upstairs.
What has town crier and smoking pipes got to do with anything.
Your pathetic attempt to sound funny and intelligent has blatantly failed and should embarrass you, to be brutally honest you sound more foolish and sillier than I gave you credit for.
STFU feel like beating you till my hands start to bleed!!
Hornpipe - horn and pipe..that's what I mean...bro...blow d horn and smoke d pipe d village way so that kim can hear you town crier!! Cryin kims cry!!! F.k kim kardashian n F.k scott watever..F.k The whole Kardashians..and if u wanna be down with dem Hornpipe F.k you too..I said it bro!! #Hitemupstyle..remember tupac lines. *anger red eye gangsta mood*
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by mrdrizzy(m): 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2013
javadoctor: Its really sad dat a bunch of u on this thread hv been using d internet and u believe kim said dat,I tink anybody dat agrees she said dat is retarded.this thread is a waste of time.can I have 2mins of my life back? Its really sad.and the internet is right infront of u.the same dare denied paying her half a million dollars,where e wan see? E be footballer? Na wa for una oO
hahaha lwkmd..its a pity my brother..where dare get dat money from hw much e get,even if rihanna come e no go reach that amount..$500m approx. 78milla. ..shuu!
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2013
mr.drizzy:
##searching for dictionary##..lol
hahahah grin grin
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2013
Revolva:
STFU feel like beating you till my hands start to bleed!!
Hornpipe - horn and pipe..that's what I mean...bro...blow d horn and smoke d pipe d village way so that kim can hear you town crier!! Cryin kims cry!!! F.k kim kardashian n F.k scott watever..F.k The whole Kardashians..and if u wanna be down with dem Hornpipe F.k you too..I said it bro!! #Hitemupstyle..remember tupac lines. *anger red eye gangsta mood*
blah blah blah, meaningless lines.
yeah 'hitemupstyle' go slam your dad in bed with the 'hitemupstyle' or something just get busy fagg0t, I'm entertaining myself on another thread.
I've gotten bored of your nonsense, you can stay hurting from now till thy kingdom come, I don't care.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Doluseun(m): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2013
denzel2009:

You don meet ape wey apply pancake and weavon before?

av u seen orangatuan before?
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by soloqy: 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
Probably the Kenyans on Twitter continued with their silly twifs. They live for such nonsense. They have fought with Zambians, Bots and pretty much everyone on twitter.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2013
Poor Kim, Black women and their obsession with Kim. It's Crazy
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by AMTS: 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2013
coogar:

it's not her real handle - stop misinforming the public!
that's a crappy photoshop job. go to her twitter page and show us this tweet. the guy that made this photoshop is laughing at your stupidity!

Coogar or wateva u r, don't u eva in ur life call me' stupid'. I don't knw who or wat u think u r and d right u v to talk to pple anyhow. I saw å post and I commented. Did I insult u? I notice u r one of those dt talk to pple anyhow, am not some1 u talk to anyhow. I mind my own biz. Becos dis is å social network doesn't mean u shd insult pple. Be warned!!!
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by AMTS: 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2013
Jesse4mu: and you are just a fool...which part of '' it's photoshopped '' dont u understand

And u, jesse4mu abi wetin u call urself, it seems u don't v hometraining. U called me å fool. Why? Did I insult u or how exactly r u related to kim k or scott. because dis is å social network u think u can call pple names and go away with it. Can't u just comment on my post like å reasonable person and I will understand. Must u result to insult. Kim K is in her country running her own TV show u r here running ur mouth. U think it's evry1 dt likes her like u do. We can't love evry1. Some celebrity just piss us off no matter how good they r. Be carefull o.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by AMTS: 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2013
dopeJemi:

And u r even using a bLackberry.. Smh!

Oga sir abi na madam, so am using blackberry. Now wat? Next time don't hiss, just finish ur sentence. Let me knw if u also want to result to insult. Ok! Good
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by DonaldGenes(m): 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2013
Hmmmmmm
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by 37: 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2013
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by denzel2009: 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
Doluseun:

av u seen orangatuan before?

NO, you live together?
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by rapthugx(m): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
See how people dey insult each other na wao!
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Bidvest2020: 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
Red-Light:
nope its definately those ugly bas.tards gaynian
And those fvcked up,clueless, bombastic mugugerians with an IQ of a fish showing what they are known for-crass stvpidity! muppets n apes! hahahaha such a fuelish m0ron!
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Bidvest2020: 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2013
Agrika: Im suspecting ghanians
sharaaap goat! I suspect you.......... in fact,I suspect your entire family n generation because it seems insanity runs deep in your lineage. what a shame!
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Revolva(m): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2013
hornipipe: blah blah blah, meaningless lines.
yeah 'hitemupstyle' go slam your dad in bed with the 'hitemupstyle' or something just get busy fagg0t, I'm entertaining myself on another thread.
I've gotten bored of your nonsense, you can stay hurting from now till thy kingdom come, I don't care.
Tou started the beef now you scared and runnin away coward...now bow down and apologize to a sage!! Do it b...h
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by coogar: 11:16am On Mar 28, 2013
AMTS:
Coogar or wateva u r, don't u eva in ur life call me' stupid'. I don't knw who or wat u think u r and d right u v to talk to pple anyhow. I saw å post and I commented. Did I insult u? I notice u r one of those dt talk to pple anyhow, am not some1 u talk to anyhow. I mind my own biz. Becos dis is å social network doesn't mean u shd insult pple. Be warned!!!

i feel like stomping on you
if you mention my name again in your baloney, i am going to stab you. you saw a post and you commented? that you have the freedom of speech does not give you the right to abuse the privilege. this is not your paraga joint where you can open your mouth and let faeces come out. i reiterate, you are a very stüpid man!
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by AMTS: 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
coogar:

i feel like stomping on you
if you mention my name again in your baloney, i am going to stab you. you saw a post and you commented? that you have the freedom of speech does not give you the right to abuse the privilege. this is not your paraga joint where you can open your mouth and let faeces come out. i reiterate, you are a very stüpid man!

Then u r d biggest fool of all time. U knw wat, I went thru ur profile and I realised u r one animal and d things u said really portraits who u r. U r å very Angry and Aggressive human being. It's ur nature and since am not dt kind of å person am just going to stop responding to your post.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by coogar: 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
AMTS:
Then u r d biggest fool of all time. U knw wat, I went thru ur profile and I realised u r one animal and d things u said really portraits who u r. U r å very Angry and Aggressive human being. It's ur nature and since am not dt kind of å person am just going to stop responding to your post.

congratulations on your ground-breaking discovery of my profile.
you have the brain power of a pubic louse.....i am angry and aggressive when you have been the goat that has been throwing a hissy fit about a celebrity that does not even know you exist? your stupidity if measured in watts would solve all the electricity problems in africa.

1 Like

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by labaks(f): 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
Nairaland is one site I like to visit when I'm bored 2 av a gud laff. See different yabbings oooo!!! shocked shocked

*grabs a pack of popcorn and a bottle of coke while I keep reading orisirisi yabbings*....
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by DerMeister: 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2013
Everyone who posted insults on this thread is stupid, I'm pissed of with myself for even opening it...
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by cfours: 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2013
The tweet was from a Nigerian male pretending to be Kim. No surprise there. They call their mothers and sisters apes all over this forum too. It was also a Nigerian male who paid Kim 500 million naira to come to Nigeria for mere 2 hrs. as if she is god. Naija men no dey shame.

https://twitter.com/chuckicheese
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by FreeWill01: 1:18am On Apr 21, 2013
I SERIOUSLY LAUGHING MY ASS OFF ,AFTER READING THIS SECOND TWEET...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
niyivasaz: Its fake!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Okoye And Son Cover Vanguard Allure / MayD Shows Off New Car / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter, Tiannah On 14th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.