Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter (23869 Views)

Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) / Hilarious!!! NASS Wahala Is Causing Uproar On Twitter / Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by UjSizzle(f): 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
coogar:

she should actually be applauded!
how can an untalented woman who can neither sing nor dance fool people so much to earn $40,000 per TV episode. she's a genius and the people who call her a próstitute her morons. she slëpt with her boyfriend and made money with it. nigerian women do that on a regular basis for cheap meals of TFC and MrBiggs.....

you have to blame the telecoms company that sold internet cheaply to a bunch of morons. the illiterates and the educated folks all have access to the internet so what do you expect?
bless you! Leave these dimwitted Nigerians abeg.

1 Like

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Hugoboi(m): 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2013
she should actually be applauded!
how can an untalented woman who can neither sing nor dance fool people so much to earn $40,000 per TV episode. she's a genius and the people who call her a próstitute her morons. she slëpt with her boyfriend and made money with it. nigerian women do that on a regular basis for cheap meals of TFC and MrBiggs.....

In other words, you are saying the end justifies the means right? I'm sorry but ur logic is flawed. Maybe you'd see nothing wrong in earning millions of dollars being a "Indecency super star" like say....Lexington Steele
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by jadakiss213(m): 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2013
[quote author=oriname]The Nigerian Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) plans to award 37 one-time scholarships, one per state of origin as well as one for the (FCT), in the amount of fifty thousand Naira each, to Nigerian female, undergraduate students in Nigerian universities. Completed application can be submitted with all required documents either by regular mail to
NIGERIAN WOMEN ASSOCIATION OF GEORGIA, INC
P.O. Box 14532
Atlanta, GA 30324, USA

OR
electr Una don start again shey?
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by coogar: 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2013
Hugoboi:
In other words, you are saying the end justifies the means right? I'm sorry but ur logic is flawed. Maybe you'd see nothing wrong in earning millions of dollars being a "Indecency super star" like say....Lexington Steele

how's she a pörn star?
so if you make a home video of you shâgging your girlfriend, then it makes you a pörn actor? nigerians make me laugh sha. this is something everyone does behind closed doors. someone had the balls to record her sex session and sell it to the world to make money and you are calling her a pörn star? would you not rather make cool money for all those sweats and energy you waste havïng sex with priscilla(your girlfriend)?

1 Like

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by dopeJemi: 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
jadakiss213: he's using a BB, so?

So I expect some sense 4rm him.. When u use a phone Like bLackberry, u can easiLy make research on things u r not sure of, when I'm on nairaLand I use my googLe and dats me doing 2 things at d same time and 4 a bb user 2 spew dat crap, it means hez not d owner and if truLy hez d owner den hez a disgrace 2 bb users 4 not making research b4 bashing kim
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by goldfish80(m): 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
dopeJemi: @goldfish.. I don't care wen d topic was edited, I saw d "fake" when dis thread had 2pages and i stilL saw insuLts fLying in 4rm different peeps nau we r in page3 and insuLts r stilL fLying in and dat is what I calL sheer Ignorance and pLain stupidity.. Look at d case of eboue, after he had openLy cm out 2 say he wasn't d 1 dat tweeted dat ish abt nigeria and mikeL, some fooLish nigerians stilL used it against him and insulted his generation, nau telL me if dats not a dispLay of ignorance and stupidity.. Look I don't Like kim, buh when I saw d tweet even b4 it was decLared Fake I knew it wasn't reaL and I wasn't moved by it.. We nigerians r d most ignorant set of peopLe on earth and untiL we reduce our LeveL of ignorance I won't stop saying it
People insulting her after seeing clearly its α fake account are in it ƒoя the fun. Απϑ ƒoя those us who saw the pre edited headline didn't think it was beyound the realms of possibilty ƒoя her to tweet that, for Some1 whose marriage lasted only 72hrs. She can do anything without batting an eyelid really. Hope υ get My point

1 Like

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2013
Revolva:
You are an idiot of low self esteem...I dissed kim and u are here crying her cry...what ma business if she is worth 40milla usd plus..who cares..I can't look up to her for my dreams and aspiration to be a millionaire..folks like Zukerberg, bill gates, larry and sergey of google..name dem those are my heros..ok and some rappers and actors of good standards not this bitch..am sure she is not brillant enough!!! Her beauty is just helping her..dats why she has no talent only to suck BBD ..and u idiot dey cry her cry!!!! Nigga f.uck u
At 42 you still have dreams and aspirations to be a millionaire.?
At 42 you come on here insulting a lady who doesn't give a fùck about your existence, did bill gate and co ever come on a public forum to display such level of stupidity and ignorance?
At 42 you think the so called hero's you mentioned above allowed negative energy becloud their sense of reasoning when they were younger.
At 42 you look up to mark as a mentor, the same mark whom you're old enough to father.
Rovolva if there is anyone who should be accused of suffering from low self esteem that person should be you.
Now revolva answer my question did kim kardashian fùck your dad?
She got her fame thorough a sèx tape yes, but I'll rather watch kim's tape a million times than even thinking of buying one of your sister's if she ever did one.

4 Likes

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Emaprince: 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2013
see as tuface and others just dey jostle to take picture with her..shameless local champions!!!

i don't believe kim tweeted that...but i don't think she deserves to be brought here in the first place.she's not an entertainer,yet she was paid 500,000 dollers to spend few munites on stage in a country where millions are starving and children are deprived of good education.

That part she said scott seemed real sha cos that guy is monumentally stupid.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by UjSizzle(f): 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
yemstok: Dunno wats so special about her sef, she's soo over-hyped. Empty vessel
really? Empty money making vessel?? That's an achievement dude.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by sammynaijaguy(m): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2013
goldfish80:
People insulting her after seeing clearly its α fake account are in it ƒoя the fun. Απϑ ƒoя those us who saw the pre edited headline didn't think it was beyound the realms of possibilty ƒoя her to tweet that, for Some1 whose marriage lasted only 72hrs. She can do anything without batting an eyelid really. Hope υ get My point
her marraige lasted 72days not hours and beside if your sister can get married to her ex husband for a day den you will not be here spweeing ru---bish

1 Like

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Willgates(m): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2013
god purnish her! Yes i said it!! Be it her real acc or parody,dt biiiitch doesnt deserve anytin gud. How dare she insult ma cute,respected naija babes? god purnish her! Yes i said it!! Be it her real acc or parody,dt biiiitch doesnt deserve anytin gud. How dare she insult ma cute,respected naija babes?
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by dopeJemi: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2013
goldfish80:

Yeah
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by labaks(f): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2013
But we av a lotta s.Tu.pid Nigerians sha. I follow Kim and I check her tweets everyday because I like her dress sense. That tweet is from a parody acct not hers. Y'all are just hatin on her because u wish 2 be like her. Dunno y u people call her a wh.0.re. Taylor Swift dated more than she ever did and we don't go around insulting her. The most annoying part is some of these ladies insulting Kim cannot remember the n0 of guys they'v slept with. U shldn't blame her if she hasn't found what she wants in a man. Me think she's a gud lady that's being misunderstood. She wld never be so stupid 2 tweet dat. Y'all should calm d f.U.cc.k down because she doesn't even know y'all a.z.zes exist.
BDW, whoeva tweeted that s.h1t got y'all. People who bliv dis is true are truly apes... Gossshh!!! undecided
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by sammynaijaguy(m): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
Willgates: god purnish her! Yes i said it!! Be it her real acc or parody,dt biiiitch doesnt deserve anytin gud. How dare she insult ma cute,respected naija babes? god purnish her! Yes i said it!! Be it her real acc or parody,dt biiiitch doesnt deserve anytin gud. How dare she insult ma cute,respected naija babes?
you still insulted her after they said fake twitter account? peep like you make Nigeria Messy by the day SMH
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by coogar: 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
hornipipe: At 42 you still have dreams and aspirations to be a millionaire.?
At 42 you come on here insulting a lady who doesn't give a fùck about your existence, did bill gate and co ever come on a public forum to display such level of stupidity and ignorance?
At 42 you think the so called hero's you mentioned above allowed negative energy becloud their sense of reasoning when they were younger.
At 42 you look up to mark as a mentor, the same mark whom you're old enough to father.
Rovolva if there is anyone who should be accused of suffering from low self esteem that person should be you.
She got her fame thorough a sèx tape yes, but I'll rather watch kim's tape a million times than even thinking of buying one of your sister's if she ever did one.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
LesbianBoy: Kim kardashian's VaaaGiNa is DISGUSTING!!! angry angry angry
Have you tasted it?
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by UjSizzle(f): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2013
goldfish80:
she may like publicity, but certainly not bad publicity. Rubbish!
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2013
coogar:

you are just a bag of hot air.
she has no talent and yet a citizen of your country paid her $500,000 for a 10-min cameo? hypocrisy at it's very best. if it's not your business that she's worth $40m, why are you here spitting saliva like a photosensitive epileptic patient?
LoL grin grin
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2013
coogar:

grin grin grin
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by UjSizzle(f): 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2013
Willgates: god purnish her! Yes i said it!! Be it her real acc or parody,dt biiiitch doesnt deserve anytin gud. How dare she insult ma cute,respected naija babes? god purnish her! Yes i said it!! Be it her real acc or parody,dt biiiitch doesnt deserve anytin gud. How dare she insult ma cute,respected naija babes?
you'd have to be different levels of s.tupid to wish this for someone who's done absolutely nothing to you. Mtcheeeew nansense
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Airforce1(m): 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2013
Laughing at Nigerian ladies who dressed to impress kim on dat day

Serves them right
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Willgates(m): 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2013
labaks: But we av a lotta s.Tu.pid Nigerians sha. I follow Kim and I check her tweets everyday because I like her dress sense. That tweet is from a parody acct not hers. Y'all are just hatin on her because u wish 2 be like her. Dunno y u people call her a wh.0.re. Taylor Swift dated more than she ever did and we don't go around insulting her. The most annoying part is some of these ladies insulting Kim cannot remember the n0 of guys they'v slept with. U shldn't blame her if she hasn't found what she wants in a man. Me think she's a gud lady that's being misunderstood. She wld never be so stupid 2 tweet dat. Y'all should calm d f.U.cc.k down because she doesn't even know y'all a.z.zes exist.
BDW, whoeva tweeted that s.h1t got y'all. People who bliv dis is true are truly apes... Gossshh!!! undecided

one of Kim K-leg's lapdog! lipsrsealed
labaks: But we av a lotta s.Tu.pid Nigerians sha. I follow Kim and I check her tweets everyday because I like her dress sense. That tweet is from a parody acct not hers. Y'all are just hatin on her because u wish 2 be like her. Dunno y u people call her a wh.0.re. Taylor Swift dated more than she ever did and we don't go around insulting her. The most annoying part is some of these ladies insulting Kim cannot remember the n0 of guys they'v slept with. U shldn't blame her if she hasn't found what she wants in a man. Me think she's a gud lady that's being misunderstood. She wld never be so stupid 2 tweet dat. Y'all should calm d f.U.cc.k down because she doesn't even know y'all a.z.zes exist.

one of Kim K-leg's lapdog!
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Willgates(m): 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2013
sammynaijaguy:
you still insulted her after they said fake twitter account? peep like you make Nigeria Messy by the day SMH

i never insulted dat white ape,i only cursed d devil in her..... So back off,u epileptic slowpoke! Stop quoting me to gain relevance,u irrelevant dimwit!

1 Like

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by barman: 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
There is a fatal Accident infront Redeemed Camp, involving a mazada bus, I think the bus summersulted, I couldnt take picture cos I am driving,
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Willgates(m): 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
uj_sizzle:
you'd have to be different levels of s.tupid to wish this for someone who's done absolutely nothing to you. Mtcheeeew nansense

u smelly wet ass whoooore....u english is so pathetic! Pack well abeg
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Tstark(m): 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
steve_cantrell: Planet of the Apes ..

Ape surround am true, true........no be lie grin
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by labaks(f): 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
@Willgates, I won't exchange insults with u because it won't bring me dollars, neither will it fetch me pounds. All I can just tell u is that a wre.t.ched fellow will never b happy when others are succeeding.Be happy wit people making it so God can smile on u. Now if u'll excuse me, my break is over, I have 2 go make me some more money... tongue
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2013
....that's her opinion-i find it difficult to disagree with her....
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Revolva(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
hornipipe: At 42 you still have dreams and aspirations to be a millionaire.?
See you dis guy ..I don't know how to describe you!!!you here cursing me as if kim na your mama or she don dash you 100usd before .she does not know you and I even exist self..am trying to tell you that most of these female celebrity -the likes of kim and co..naija worship..are nothing to write home about..upstairs!!! I know u are a wanna be like dem!!but bro try loook up to greater people in showbiz with a phylosphy of life than kardashian!!fool
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by RedLight1: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2013
nikkyshyne: Parody account. The english sounds african as well. I am suspecting those Kenyans!
nope its definately those ugly bas.tards gaynian
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Willgates(m): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2013
labaks: @Willgates, I won't exchange insults with u because it won't bring me dollars, neither will it fetch me pounds. All I can just tell u is that a wre.t.ched fellow will never b happy when others are succeeding.Be happy wit people making it so God can smile on u. Now if u'll excuse me, my break is over, I have 2 go make me some more money... tongue

k....hope cleaned ur smelly c.unt wel while ur break lasted. Fuktard!
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by goldfish80(m): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2013
sammynaijaguy:
her marraige lasted 72days not hours and beside if your sister can get married to her ex husband for a day den you will not be here spweeing ru---bish
Learn how to make public comments,stop been
insolent,it shows how crude u are! I wasnt even talking to υ απϑ ure here mentioning my family. Υou must be a special kind of Ijit really.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos / Big Church Foundation Unveils Praiz As Ambassador, To Empower 36,000 Youths. / Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.