Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter (23870 Views)

Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) / Hilarious!!! NASS Wahala Is Causing Uproar On Twitter / Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
Mukina is viewing this page
It's not the real Kim Kardashian o, it is a fake twitter account so no need to take it to FP.

@Topic, why is this Kim even famous sef? What the heck has she actually achieved?
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by nikkyshyne(f): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2013
*Edited* Apparently her account was manipulated.

1 Like

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by cold(m): 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
Y'all gats to chill,it's a fake.Kim K's account is verified this one is not.Not a fan anyways.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
We must acknowledge the all clear and present danger of a dark skin girl putting on 'brazilian' could evoke images of @ (can't bear to type that word on sisters) God knows how he wants african women to look beautiful and he made them that way.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
What manner of people are these on this thread? The comments on this thread are unreal.
You silly muppets couldn't even wait to confirm if it came from her real accout before lashing out with all the cussings, FFS that tweet came from a parody account. SMDH!
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2013
Photo-freaking-shop!!
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
hornipipe: What manner of people are these on this thread? The comments on this thread are unreal.
You silly muppets couldn't even wait to confirm if it came from her real accout before lashing out with all the cussings, FFS that tweet came from a parody account. SMDH!

The conversation has changed as to an examination of those words no matter whom or where they came from.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
tchidi: Photo-freaking-shop!!
not photoshopped, the tweet came from a KK's parody account.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
jerseyboy:

The conversation has changed as to an examination of those words no matter whom or where they came from.
The so called 'leaders of tomorrow' couldn't carry out a lil research to find out if she actually tweeted that before coming on here to insult her? undecided
The ignorance and stupiditŷ displayed on this thread is unbelievable.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by sensualrose(f): 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
;DKim is really f**ked up,it takes an ape 2 knw 1,tnk God 4 plastic surgery on ha side
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nuzo1(m): 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
Aside from the fact that Kim Kardashian seems to be a kind and considerate person, she is a global brand (like it or not). She knows very well how even harmless comments could hurt her brand...not to talk of being kinda of racist like Mr West!.

She never said such and had no better reason to.

But had she said it, would she be wrong?

Most Nigerian girls I've seen are the most beautiful girls in Africa. However, a large number of them have altered this good looks. Bleached skin, pot belly, wigs nd weavon, tonnes and layers of pancake garnished with greed and dependent mentality.

Are these not qualities of ape? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
ochukofortune: she is so short dat she needs a ladder to climb a cube of maggi.
this made my night!! Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
Nuzo':
Aside from the fact that Kim Kardashian seems to be a kind and considerate person, she is a global brand (like it or not). She knows very well how even harmless comments could hurt her brand...not to talk of being kinda of racist like Mr West!.

Most Nigerian girls I've seen are the most beautiful girls in Africa. However, a large number of them have altered this good looks. Bleached skin, pot belly, wigs nd weavon, tonnes and layers of pancake garnished with greed and dependent mentality.

@ bolded +5000000
Funny post though grin grin
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 26, 2013
hornipipe: What manner of people are these on this thread? The comments on this thread are unreal.

i beg to differ

Br3nd4: Cant believe she said that... I never liked her sha....
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 27, 2013
Br3nd4:

i beg to differ

Say what miss Br3nd4? undecided
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by simdam500(m): 12:18am On Mar 27, 2013
Cant believe she said this...
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by ikamefa(f): 12:32am On Mar 27, 2013
grin
grin
grin
grin

wedah the comments na from fake account
or na real one
me i nor like de gal from day one
this armenian P&$$y- peddler don overstep her boundary
going by the comments on the blogs i've been looking at
9ja peeps do use words murder de ashawo bastard grin grin grin grin

make i siddon learn new curse words jare
oya oh . let the curses resume eejooor!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by mejai(m): 12:43am On Mar 27, 2013
;DWit all d curses here, I wonder how KIM's punny will look like now! SMH for her! Well, if d tweet is fake, we can also say our comments r fake.

1 Like

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by coogar: 12:59am On Mar 27, 2013
ikamefa: grin
grin
grin
grin

wedah the comments na from fake account
or na real one
me i nor like de gal from day one
this armenian P&$$y- peddler don overstep her boundary
going by the comments on the blogs i've been looking at
9ja peeps do use words murder de ashawo bastard grin grin grin grin

make i siddon learn new curse words jare
oya oh . let the curses resume eejooor!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

shaking my head.....
what has kim done to generate so much hatred from people? that's not her account - she cannot be that silly to ruin her brand by making a racist comment! nigerians should chill out and stop hating. i am not kim's fan but if this hatred continues i may become her biggest fan!
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by ikamefa(f): 1:06am On Mar 27, 2013
coogar:

shaking my head.....
what has kim done to generate so much hatred from people? that's not her account - she cannot be that silly to ruin her brand by making a racist comment! nigerians should chill out and stop hating. i am not kim's fan but if this hatred continues i may become her biggest fan!

oga if it floats yah boat carry go!
slowly sipping on my haterade ejoor! cheesy
till i see enough proof that those tweets are not from her
abeg leave us make we too use fake account/s curse am cheesy
after all we all cant be silly to ruin our various brands too wink " grin "
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by coogar: 1:09am On Mar 27, 2013
ikamefa:
oga if it floats yah boat carry go!
slowly sipping on my haterade ejoor! cheesy
till i see enough proof that those tweets are not from her
abeg leave us make we too use fake account/s curse am cheesy
after all we all cant be silly to ruin our various brands too wink " grin "

it was her parody account
there must be 30,000 fake accounts of kim kardashian on twitter. why would she say such about nigeria after netting $500k for a cameo appearance?
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by ikamefa(f): 1:12am On Mar 27, 2013
coogar:

it was her parody account
there must be 30,000 fake accounts of kim kardashian on twitter. why would she say such about nigeria after netting $500k for a cameo appearance?
shuo!!!! see jamb kweshion ohhhhh shocked
how i for sabi?
maybe she get pregnancy brain touch or something smiley
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by akuji: 1:13am On Mar 27, 2013
dont8: That's not her handle, check the number of followers-a mere 2000+

That is not her followers...it's people that favourited the comment.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by coogar: 1:21am On Mar 27, 2013
ikamefa:
shuo!!!! see jamb kweshion ohhhhh shocked
how i for sabi?
maybe she get pregnancy brain touch or something smiley

sakes!
anyways, you confessed you never liked her from day one so it's futile trying to convince you. i really don't understand why people hate her so much!
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by ikamefa(f): 1:54am On Mar 27, 2013
coogar:

sakes!
anyways, you confessed you never liked her from day one so it's futile trying to convince you. i really don't understand why people hate her so much!

convince who? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 4:20am On Mar 27, 2013
I have gone through her tweets and there is no such statement. The account has to be fake, I believe the real Kim is more mature than this. After collecting almost half a million dollars, na when she come find out say Naija na one disgusting country? mschew, I laugh in bantu.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by dasparrow: 5:35am On Mar 27, 2013
@Post

I don't think Kim will say that but then again, when it comes to Americans, anything is possible.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Lucasbalo(m): 7:22am On Mar 27, 2013
That's what u get for paying all that money to a scumbag like Kim.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Damon03(m): 7:39am On Mar 27, 2013
Say anything you like because u hate her bt at least a part of u knows that this isn't true. No one will tweet such rubbish. Moreover It's not on her timeline. My guess is someone hates her so much he's trying to get others to do the same, But it's just plain stupid
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Damon03(m): 7:46am On Mar 27, 2013
hornipipe: The so called 'leaders of tomorrow' couldn't carry out a lil research to find out if she actually tweeted that before coming on here to insult her? undecided
The ignorance and stupiditŷ displayed on this thread is unbelievable.
They just decided to act like apes....
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by denzel2009: 7:53am On Mar 27, 2013
Nuzo':

You don meet ape wey apply pancake and weavon before?

1 Like

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by adorable29(f): 8:04am On Mar 27, 2013
The curses should be directed at d Kenyans who created d account! Their lives revolves around getting Naija's attention! We are their only motivation for dem not to commit sucide!undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chacha Eke Shares Mother & Daughter Photos / Fans Drag T.I For Asking Cardi B To Forgive Offset Following Apology / Almost Done With My Second Album – Davido (see Track-list)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.