Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter (23872 Views)

Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) / Hilarious!!! NASS Wahala Is Causing Uproar On Twitter / Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 27, 2013
Its Obviously not her, the account isn't verified

Leave poor kim alone, i hope she takes kanye for all his money.

Can't stand that Cornball
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Creamish(f): 8:26am On Mar 27, 2013
ikamefa: grin
grin
grin
grin

wedah the comments na from fake account
or na real one
me i nor like de gal from day one
this armenian P&$$y- peddler don overstep her boundary
going by the comments on the blogs i've been looking at
9ja peeps do use words murder de ashawo bastard grin grin grin grin

make i siddon learn new curse words jare
oya oh . let the curses resume eejooor!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mad gyal! how fa? feels better to know its her parody account . . . i don compose finish wetin i wan send am . .
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by nekromancer: 8:36am On Mar 27, 2013
Chinwem: I blame whoever for inviting her, paying her half a million dollars then us for tripping over ourselves to take pics with her

She looks the worst in that pic by the way ^^^

So true. She looks like a midget in their midst. What a bimbo
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by nenergy(m): 8:56am On Mar 27, 2013
Before you comment please read this.

The Mystery Behind Kim Kardashian's “Nigeria Is Disgusting" Tweet - Kemi Filani - Celebrities - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/1238077/mystery-behind-kim-kardashians-nigeria
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 27, 2013
Calm down people. I'm actually following Kim on twitter, I mean the verified Kim and she didn't tweet this. She never said anything bad about Nigeria. This twitter profile is FAKE! The real Kim has 17558185 followers, of course including me cheesy. She didn't do it! Have a nice day people smiley ....
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 27, 2013
Damon03: They just decided to act like apes....
you can say that again.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by ivy5(f): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2013
Come on I don't get y u guys will get angry over kims tweet when she is fake 4rm head to toe
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by nairaman66(m): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2013
Great news!! Apes dole out $500,000 just for her to visit.. I believe she's the mother ape!!

She wasn't suppose to come down here.. I wouldn't have paid $1 to swipe her asss!!

I believe the next news will be Fake Chris Brown's Tweet- Nigerians are monkeys!!

Darey see wetin you cause??
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by atuboweke(m): 10:22am On Mar 27, 2013
I BLAME DAREY FOR TAKING HER TO LAGOS..........WHERE ALL U SEE ARE GODDAMME BLACK AMALA EWEDU FACES............PLS NEXT TIME TAKE HER TO THE EAST TO SEE HER FELLOW FINE IGBO GIRLS OR TO THE NORTH TO SEE THEM PRETTY FULANI CHICKS. EVEN BENIN 'V GOT PRETTY BABES. Y LAGOS? Y
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 27, 2013
And these foóLS are still cussing? undecided
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by BabyLi: 10:24am On Mar 27, 2013
Hi Peeps. Stop exuding negative energy. The twitter handle is not Kim Kardashian's .
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by ochukoccna: 10:24am On Mar 27, 2013
What is fake in this tweet?
Oh, someone hacked your twitter handle abi? undecided undecided
Her racism and that of Scott does shine through angry angry
What do you expect from a ho whose only sense of self worth is plastic surgery and reality TV? undecided undecided
Hope Nigerian ladies [especially the NL feminists] who ooh and ahh over her now know what she REALLY thinks about them kiss kiss
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Dee60: 10:24am On Mar 27, 2013
Our leaders have access to money but do not know what to use it for. That is why they can pay a lady half a million dollars to abuse and insult them!
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by fruityjojo(f): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2013
grin Hahahaha awww poor gal all dis insults 4 smtin she didn't do embarassed
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 27, 2013
nairaman66: Great news!! Apes dole out $500,000 just for her to visit.. I believe she's the mother ape!!

She wasn't suppose to come down here.. I wouldn't have paid $1 to swipe her asss!!

I believe the next news will be Fake Chris Brown's Tweet- Nigerians are monkeys!!

Darey see wetin you cause??
Coward did you read the topic at all before coming here to type shiit? The topic reads Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter, insult the person behind the parody account not KK.
SMDH what a Muppet!

1 Like

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2013
ochukoccna: What is fake in this tweet?
Oh, someone hacked your twitter handle abi? undecided undecided
Her racism and that of Scott does shine through angry angry
What do you expect from a ho whose only sense of self worth is plastic surgery and reality TV? undecided undecided
Hope Nigerian ladies [especially the NL feminists] who ooh and ahh over her now know what she REALLY thinks about them kiss kiss
get some education you Dolt!

2 Likes

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by jumobi1(m): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2013
At the end, we Nigerians are looking like fools. Quick to yell murder without verifying.
Kim has 17millions followers. According to that tweet, 4921 people retweeted it but how come all the pics we see have the same 4921 RETWEETS? How come we don't see 4920 or 4922 etc? U mean out of the 4921 that retweeted or the maybe millions that saw the tweet, only one person took a screenshot?
How come its the same pictures of her followers we see in the picture in circulation? There should be various versions of the tweet based on the number of followers.
Nigerians let's do our homework.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2013
I don't watch her program neither do I know what she even looks like so I can't be bothered. Its those ladies and guys that immortalise her that should be bothered afterall she is their role model
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by fruityjojo(f): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2013
6opercent of peeps here dnt even knw her, have neva watched her reality show. They just see nd hear other people insultin her nd just lyk dat dey follow brand her asshawo! undecided.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2013
If u trace d IP of dat tweet its from kenya

2 Likes

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Catlanta: 10:33am On Mar 27, 2013
The post is most likely fake! But it is such a terrible thing to say!
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by tinkinfela(m): 10:34am On Mar 27, 2013
Anyone who believe it's her is a really big i.diot and should be shot.
Just can't believe how easy is it to spread false rumors in Nigeria. If that was Obama saying that on twitter, I bet a larger number of Nigerians would believe it.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by boron10(m): 10:35am On Mar 27, 2013
Choi! All of una nor get sense sha. This account was probably created by Kenyans to arouse our indignation. And it's apparently working for them. I dey shame for Nigerians. Kai
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by IleIfe2(m): 10:37am On Mar 27, 2013
For the cognitively challenged here, it obviously says "Fake". So, stop behaving like Apes.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 27, 2013
fruityjojo: 6opercent of peeps here dnt even knw her, have neva watched her reality show. They just see nd hear other people insultin her nd just lyk dat dey follow brand her asshawo! undecided.
Exactly, a typical example of herd mentality is on display here.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by uju22(f): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: If that's her real handle..then I don't blame her..its only a fuckkedd country like ours that would pay so much for a 'Thing' like Kim to grace a show..*whew*..

yes boss
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by iykak47: 10:43am On Mar 27, 2013
I am not her fan but I still believe the lady did not say such thing, this insult could come from Ghana or Kenya
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by stevecantrell: 10:49am On Mar 27, 2013
atuboweke: I BLAME DAREY FOR TAKING HER TO LAGOS..........WHERE ALL U SEE ARE GODDAMME BLACK AMALA EWEDU FACES............PLS NEXT TIME TAKE HER TO THE EAST TO SEE HER FELLOW FINE IGBO GIRLS OR TO THE NORTH TO SEE THEM PRETTY FULANI CHICKS. EVEN BENIN 'V GOT PRETTY BABES. Y LAGOS? Y

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by 2scorehigh(m): 10:56am On Mar 27, 2013
Well...well...well...why all the intense angst?

At least there are some (bitter) truth in (some of) the things said in the fake tweet.

Meanwhile, hey Kim where are you? Will the real Kim that collected Half a million dollars just the other day please stand up...

Yes, come over here my babe, sorry, bape. Now kneel down here. What they are saying, is it true? Didn't your hot mum teach you anything else besides some bedside manners? You say what? Speak up I can't hear you!

You say what? It's not you...? I knew it. I knew you can't say such a thing. You are too mwuaah to say such a thing. Only people in third world countries like Ghana or Kenya can say such a disgusting thing!

Sorry my dear. Now speaking of apes...smile for me please lemme even see if you look like an ape. Okay, that's good. That's good.

Wow! Sh it! If all apes looked like you...oh my Gosh!

Now, stand up and turn around. Do it slowly. Yeah...yeah, shake it a lil,that thing yo'r maama gave you, yeah...that's my girl, I mean, that's my ape!

2 Likes

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2013
F**k that bit*ch ! stu*pid hoe ! Ray-J has f**uked hell outta her .
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 27, 2013
Take a chill pill! Its fake! Geez! Nigerians sef! undecided dat's photoshopped + dat aint her handle either!
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 27, 2013
If that's her real handle..then I don't blame her..its only a fuckkedd country like ours that would pay so much for a 'Thing' like Kim to grace a show..*whew*..anyway it's not her fault if not for darey that has too much of "oju kokoro"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Almost Done With My Second Album – Davido (see Track-list) / SDK Blasts Omoni Oboli For Betraying Uche Jombo On Her Movie Premier / AY Reveals How A Friend's Experience Taught Him Loyalty Can't Be Controlled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.