Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter (23867 Views)

Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) / Hilarious!!! NASS Wahala Is Causing Uproar On Twitter / Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Agrika: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
Im suspecting ghanians
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2013
Daz all cheesy
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by tomiobj(m): 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
Mmm.....................this Ȋ̝̊̅§ soooooooooooo fake. Kardashian has millions of followers. This person just haves like 2000. If it waz real ,dnt ʊ fink d whole world wuld av erd by now........................nd †φ confirm i checked all ha rreal tweets within 100 days nd nofin Ȋ̝̊̅§ der
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2013
grin
NEROSKY: who's kim??
omo baba olowo dat reside @ numba 10, odo iya alaro estate off ijora road kaduna state.lol grin
NEROSKY: who's kim??
omo baba olowo dat reside @ numba 10, odo iya alaro estate off ijora road kaduna state. JAMB QUESTION.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by sammynaijaguy(m): 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2013
cry grin
Willgates:

i never insulted dat white ape,i only cursed d devil in her..... So back off,u epileptic slowpoke! Stop quoting me to gain relevance,u irrelevant dimwit!
and you stop posting topics that made front page already so you could gain relevance on nairaland i could see from ypu picture you are obviously an alien who does not have gut to show his real self please take the next available saucer to the planet of half wit you inconsequecial MOFO grin grin grin grin grin grin #APEWILLGATE# learn to use Google before you post #kisses# wink cheesy angry sad
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by playahP(m): 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
dont8: That's not her handle, check the number of followers-a mere 2000+

Fuckingg olodo!
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2013
just watch how she was sucking ray j's jock stick in that video as if her life depended on it...just wonder what kanye is doing with that LovePeddler of a thaang....

1 Like

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by GalaxyNoteII: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2013
Airforce1: Laughing at Nigerian ladies who dressed to impress kim on dat day

Serves them right

lol grin
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Revolva(m): 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2013
NAMDOSKY30: just watch how she was sucking ray j's jock stick in that video as if her life depended on it...just wonder what kanye is doing with that LovePeddler of a thaang....

TILL DATE..i kept that video in my harddrive....haha cannot belive kim was so stewpid like dat fish brain ladies....rayj f.uck her brains out..thumbs up Ray j..dats ma Nigga.fa real..hit em hard....biyyatch kim...
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by 37: 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2013
Heres a response from the supporters of nigerian women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5NxTEG5oqo
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by mrdrizzy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2013
fellis: Mukina is viewing this page
It's not the real Kim Kardashian o, it is a fake twitter account so no need to take it to FP.

@Topic, why is this Kim even famous sef? What the heck has she actually achieved?
F.UCKIng and exposing
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by mrdrizzy(m): 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2013
playah P:

Fuckingg olodo!
must u insult him?..hes ryt thats not her real page kim has over 17million followers
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by 37: 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2013
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by coogar: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
NAMDOSKY30: just watch how she was sucking ray j's jock stick in that video as if her life depended on it...just wonder what kanye is doing with that LovePeddler of a thaang....

that's exactly the way someone else must have handled your future wife and she got nothing from it. what's the difference between what she did on camera and what billions of women do everyday behind closed doors?

1 Like

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Damon03(m): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2013
grin So after u guys were told that it's a fake account u still went on to rain abuses... grin grin

#Apes
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by mrdrizzy(m): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2013
coogar:

that's exactly the way someone else must have handled your future wife and she got nothing from it. what's the difference between what she did on camera and what billions of women do everyday behind closed doors?
ha*shocked*#faints#
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Damon03(m): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2013
hornipipe: you can say that again.
tongue grin grin
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
Revolva:
See you dis guy ..I don't know how to describe you!!!you here cursing me as if kim na your mama or she don dash you 100usd before .she does not know you and I even exist self..am trying to tell you that most of these female celebrity -the likes of kim and co..naija worship..are nothing to write home about..upstairs!!! I know u are a wanna be like dem!!but bro try loook up to greater people in showbiz with a phylosphy of life than kardashian!!fool
You Foòl! Shove your advice down your throat, you need it more than me.
Kim is nothing the write home about? The same Kim Kardashian who picked up the Entrepreneur of the Year award at the Glamour Women of the year awards in 2011, someone worth around 40-50 million united states dollars really? undecided
I don't even feel like cussing you no more as I've come to the realization that you need help and proper schooling but I don't have time to start schooling a 42 years old man.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by UjSizzle(f): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2013
Willgates:

u smelly wet ass whoooore....u english is so pathetic! Pack well abeg
oh well. More reason to believe you are a dimwit. Ride on...
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2013
Damon03: tongue grin grin
cheesy Damon cool
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2013
Damon03: grin So after u guys were told that it's a fake account u still went on to rain abuses... grin grin

#Apes
haha don't mind the Cynopithecus nigers grin
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2013
coogar:

they are bloody hypocrites!
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Revolva(m): 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2013
hornipipe: You Foòl! Shove your advice down your throat, you need it more than me.
Kim is nothing the write home about? The same Kim Kardashian who picked up the Entrepreneur of the Year award at the Glamour Women of the year awards in 2011, someone worth around 40-50 million united states dollars really? undecided
I don't even feel like cussing you no more as I've come to the realization that you need help and proper schooling but I don't have time to start schooling a 42 years old man.

and by the way who is 42...how come u are just guessing my age..i am not even 32 sef..yet..mumu...
you need to be blowing goat horn in your village or smoking pipes..a town crier.some where in your bush village...i don know why you ar crying kims cry.......who cares if she bags an award...na today...arrange dey dey dis world....she is a nobody to me..oga...Kim Kardashian brother from different mother....

1 Like

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2013
Mods plz close this thread, it's misleading and promotes ignorance.
Can't you guys verify stuffs before moving it to front page?
Seun, u r better than this o
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by poweredcom(m): 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2013
Hornpipe..omo ur own strong o!!! Why u dey bash my nigga Revolva...

Can u imagine I just jerked off to kim sex tape!! Haha
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by dopeJemi: 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2013

if una say Kim k na pro..stitute because she sLeep with her boyfriend den most of d girLs 4 nigeria na originaL ashawo.. So dose of una wey dey calL her pros, just know say ur babe 2 na heavy pros.. I don taLk my own
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2013
Revolva:

and by the way who is 42...how come u are just guessing my age..i am not even 32 sef..yet..mumu...
you need to be blowing goat horn in your village or smoking pipes..a town crier.some where in your bush village...i don know why you ar crying kims cry.......who cares if she bags an award...na today...arrange dey dey dis world....she is a nobody to me..oga...Kim Kardashian brother from different mother....
who cares if you're not even 32 fòol!
Why are you yelping like a hit dog are you epileptic?
Now you don't care if kim bagged at award? Aint you the same dolt who said she has nothing upstairs.
What has town crier and smoking pipes got to do with anything.
Your pathetic attempt to sound funny and intelligent has blatantly failed and should embarrass you, to be brutally honest you sound more foolish and sillier than I gave you credit for.

1 Like

Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2013
poweredcom: Hornpipe..omo ur own strong o!!! Why u dey bash my nigga Revolva...

Can u imagine I just jerked off to kim sex tape!! Haha
Revolva is your friend? That oxygen stealing parasite?
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by coogar: 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
dopeJemi:
if una say Kim k na pro..stitute because she sLeep with her boyfriend den most of d girLs 4 nigeria na originaL ashawo.. So dose of una wey dey calL her pros, just know say ur babe 2 na heavy pros.. I don taLk my own

it's baffling......
a woman sleeps with her boyfriend - and a television network paid millions of dollars for the video clip and in the eyes of hypocritical nigerians, she's a pröstitute?
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by mrdrizzy(m): 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
hornipipe: who cares if you're not even 32 fòol!
Why are you yelping like a hit dog are you epileptic?[/b]Now you don't care if kim bagged at award? Aint you the same [b]dolt who said she has nothing upstairs.
What has town crier and smoking pipes got to do with anything.
Your pathetic[/b]attempt to sound funny and intelligent has [b]blatantly failed and should embarrass you, to be brutally honest you sound more foolish and sillier than I gave you credit for.
##searching for dictionary##..lol
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by dopeJemi: 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2013
coogar:

it's baffling......
a woman sleeps with her boyfriend - and a television network paid millions of dollars for the video clip and in the eyes of hypocritical nigerians, she's a pröstitute?

Dat z d word.. Some nigerians r not onLy ignorant and stuuuupid, dey r hypocrites aLso.. Dey don't even care 2 know hau d video came out, alL dey know is dat she was nude and banged and so therefore shez a pros.. Hau some kind peopLe dey reason sef
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by javadoctor(m): 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2013
Its really sad dat a bunch of u on this thread hv been using d internet and u believe kim said dat,I tink anybody dat agrees she said dat is retarded.this thread is a waste of time.can I have 2mins of my life back? Its really sad.and the internet is right infront of u.the same dare denied paying her half a million dollars,where e wan see? E be footballer? Na wa for una oO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Okoye And Son Cover Vanguard Allure / MayD Shows Off New Car / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter, Tiannah On 14th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.