Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! - Agriculture (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! (1500147 Views)

Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Catfish Farmers Lets Talk About Catfish Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (523) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 7:03am On Dec 27, 2015
superman007:

Gentlemen I believe that if two of our most eminent and selfless minds can nominate Mr Nuvembarz farms as our potential leader. it is a rare display of selflessness not usually witnessed in our country and I would like to say there likely is more to this amiable gentleman than we know " we are all together learners grin". Let us achieve greatness together
Nuvembarz was my vote,

You are right, I have worked with nuvembarz farm for about a year plus on agricnetwork, his prompt and selfless service speaks volume. His willingness and ability to render assistance to people and his managerial style is next to none.. He has my full support.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by boomzee: 8:49am On Dec 27, 2015
how do we get the asso registered? starting with availability of name.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by lamude23: 9:58am On Dec 27, 2015
Well, I will like to nominate Soft777 as the leader, long live AFFON.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 10:06am On Dec 27, 2015
boomzee:
how do we get the asso registered?
starting with availability of name.
The name is available, just after the new year holiday the name will be registered..
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by indncfarms: 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
robonski15:

You are right, I have worked with nuvembarz farm for about a year plus on agricnetwork, his prompt and selfless service speaks volume. His willingness and ability to render assistance to people and his managerial style is next to none.. He has my full support.

These are very key qualities that you have highlighted here, Mr Robonski.
I hope he, Nuvembarz farm, is willing to accept the huge responsibility because unlike our regular politicians/public office holders in Naija, he'll be needed to serve other farmers/farms need even to his own detriment sometimes.

These are exciting times!!! I trust 2016 will open a lot of new chapters in our lives and endeavors.

May the Almighty continue to guide and strengthen us all.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Adegbem01(m): 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
#newdisciple
Please I have read almost through the thread and also has be following patiently, I always have passion for live stock and being on this thread make me love fish farming and great interest and after finishing my nysc next year 2016 I would be going into fish farming immediately (no time) and I love to be a member of the proposed association (Not that it would make any difference... Lol).

I want to start practical training and am ready to go as many farm I can possibly reach(southwest thou) please ogas with experience farm (concrete farm will be more suitable) that can help in impacting knowledge please indicate so I can contact you and talk better. Thanks for your future help.

Oga soft777 I saw your post on the February training but I don't know how intensive the training would be for the two days but for me raw novice can I stay longer and learn. Thanks

Please I will love to talk with expert in concrete pond construction and recirculation or if you know anyone you could give me contact of I would much appreciate

My BBM: 5900EBAB
WhatsApp:08138358209

I love this thread and every contributors.... This thread is really a God sent, the hopes it only provides. Happy Sunday to y'all, thanks guys
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by aumoria(m): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
If NUVEMBARZINTL has the facilitators' (@Robonski15 and Soft777) confidence and vote then, I guess, he's carried the day. We are waiting for your acceptance speach Mr Chairman (or is the designation going to be 'President'?).
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by noblefarm: 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
Wow, I look forward to working with like minds like soft777, Robonski, our able "chair" NUVEMBARZ, and others.
Am nominating Robonski as Secretary.
Again when is registration of membership starting?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by soft777(m): 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
Adegbem01:
#newdisciple
Please I have read almost through the thread and also has be following patiently, I always have passion for live stock and being on this thread make me love fish farming and great interest and after finishing my nysc next year 2016 I would be going into fish farming immediately (no time) and I love to be a member of the proposed association (Not that it would make any difference... Lol).

I want to start practical training and am ready to go as many farm I can possibly reach(southwest thou) please ogas with experience farm (concrete farm will be more suitable) that can help in impacting knowledge please indicate so I can contact you and talk better. Thanks for your future help.

Oga soft777 I saw your post on the February training but I don't know how intensive the training would be for the two days but for me raw novice can I stay longer and learn. Thanks

Please I will love to talk with expert in concrete pond construction and recirculation or if you know anyone you could give me contact of I would much appreciate

My BBM: 5900EBAB
WhatsApp:08138358209

I love this thread and every contributors.... This thread is really a God sent, the hopes it only provides. Happy Sunday to y'all, thanks guys
OUR farm, from febuary 2016 will be open to the public for training everday in all aspect of fish farming. From hatchery to processing , we have received offers from some higher institution to allow there agric students do there industrial training with us .
The number of days or weeks you want to spend to learn is ur own decision we will work it out with you .A comprehensive write up about the training gains and benefits will be posted very soon THANK YOU
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by noblefarm: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
soft777:
OUR farm, from febuary 2016 will be open to the public for training everday in all aspect of fish farming. From hatchery to processing , we have received offers from some higher institution to allow there agric students do there industrial training with us .
The number of days or weeks you want to spend to learn is ur own decision we will work it out with you .A comprehensive write up about the training gains and benefits will be posted very soon THANK YOU

I can see sky won't be just ur limit in this revolution u are about to start but it will be a starting point. Am seeing the light already nd am happy am hooking to it. More grace nd wisdom to carry it thru
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by timilehing(m): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
adegbem:

Osun state Ede to be precise and I would love to arrange for visit in farms starting from next year (location is no barrier for me so far it in Nigeria) .... I love to see things practically too before I start out (finishing my nysc next year)
Are you still into importation biz?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by boomzee: 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
robonski15:

The name is available, just after the new year holiday the name will be registered..

nice work...@robonski......but
how do we register to become members of the asso?
how do we meet as members...on regional....stayer and national level..
like how much do we need to start setting aside so as to become members .....
GOD bless I and the team....
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by boomzee: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
soft777:

u guyz rock...so much vision...passion.. and action....
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Johnnyessence(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
bro roland has make me happy to the fullest on this thread he create at last an association is now form. waooo am happy with this development bro love to register and be member when it will be fully started.weldone bro the Lord is ur strength following u closely.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by vroom(m): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
Am so glad to stumbled on this thread,am a young agro-preneur too with speciality in fish farming, my farm is in kurudu area of bwari in Abuja here, am on my first production and it's been soo fun and challenging I must tell u,pls if there is any cooperative society we can form to enhance more young and vibrant Agro-preneur that will end poverty and unemployment in our society. I am a farmer and I am proud of it
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by NUVEMBARZINTL(m): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
I want to thank everyone for this nomination. Am humbled and broken by your faith in me via your respective nomination and endorsement. To me, this nomination is not about occupying a position but rather, it's a call for service. I want to assure U all, my colleagues, that sincerely, I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING BECAUSE THERE EXISTS SOOOO MUCH TO BE LEARNT but with your cooperation, we'll together be transited to a greater height... Hence, be free, be prepared and ready to teach and train me when the need arises because am your humble servant. Howbeit, I promise to holistically contribute my quota in serving all by being the eyes to the blind and leg to the lame in my capacity, in this our noble industry; AQUACULTURE!!! Ladies and gentlemen, I want to welcome you all to "AQUACULTURE REVOLUTION 2016".

It's my sincere yearning that we become more mature in this industry in all ramification starting from fish farm training to fish farm management to proper farm site location to fingerling production to melange/grow out production and to marketing so as to have a robust value chain.

Once again, I want to thank you all as we in our quest, ensure the eradication of world's hunger within our capacity while contributing our quota in job creation and increase in our nation's GDP by responsibly being a blessing to the world via food production at #PROFIT!!!

I love you all...

Long live AFFON!!!
Long live AQUACULTURE!!!
Long live FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!!!

Wishing you all the very best!!!

6 Likes

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Adegbem01(m): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
soft777:
Ok looking forward to it and I will contact you soon to work things out thanks again
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Adegbem01(m): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
timilehing:
Are you still into importation biz?
Yes but not frequently again I only do pre-order mostly now
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by LadyWe: 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
fzero:

Oga i still see no reason why you dey carry this matter for head. If the union abi association is to have their own feedmill and sell at a cheaper rate then there is no problem. I bought juvenile from robosnki for #12 and they are growing fast than normal and here in abuja i normally buy juveniles for #30 or #35 . how much gain i don pocket already no be serious assistance be that. Mind you i am a member of groffan.

All is well, everyone have good motives but with different view. @fzero, which group are you in the fish farm group and whatz ur name. Just wish to know
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by condi1704(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
Coolasd:

I sell soya cake , groundnut cake , groundnut oil and soya oil. We are located in kaduna. Number is +2348036130992, email is okunadea@yahoo.com.

Can I get raw soya from you and how can it get to Ibadan.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by condi1704(m): 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
NUVEMBARZINTL:
I want to thank everyone for this nomination. Am humbled and broken by your faith in me via your respective nomination and endorsement. To me, this nomination is not about occupying a position but rather, it's a call for service. I want to assure U all, my colleagues, that sincerely, I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING BECAUSE THERE EXISTS SOOOO MUCH TO BE LEARNT but with your cooperation, we'll together be transited to a greater height... Hence, be free, be prepared and ready to teach and train me when the need arises because am your humble servant. Howbeit, I promise to holistically contribute my quota in serving all by being the eyes to the blind and leg to the lame in my capacity, in this our noble industry; AQUACULTURE!!! Ladies and gentlemen, I want to welcome you all to "AQUACULTURE REVOLUTION 2016".

It's my sincere yearning that we become more mature in this industry in all ramification starting from fish farm training to fish farm management to proper farm site location to fingerling production to melange/grow out production and to marketing so as to have a robust value chain.

Once again, I want to thank you all as we in our quest, ensure the eradication of world's hunger within our capacity while contributing our quota in job creation and increase in our nation's GDP by responsibly being a blessing to the world via food production at #PROFIT!!!

I love you all...

Long live AFFON!!!
Long live AQUACULTURE!!!

Dear All, I also support NOVEMBAZ to be the leader of the intending association. God bless!
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by timilehing(m): 4:49am On Dec 28, 2015
Adegbem01:

Yes but not frequently again I only do pre-order mostly now
You frequent 1688?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by donnaheff: 6:00am On Dec 28, 2015
Coolasd:

I sell soya cake , groundnut cake , groundnut oil and soya oil. We are located in kaduna. Number is +2348036130992, email is okunadea@yahoo.com.

What's the cost of soya cake and groundnut cake per kg
And what's d cost of transporting it to calabar?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by donclassfarm: 6:26am On Dec 28, 2015
@Robonski I have ordered for 2500 hybrid juvenile but your manager said it will be ready by January ending.
Hope is the directive from you
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Adegbem01(m): 6:31am On Dec 28, 2015
timilehing:
You frequent 1688?

?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 6:59am On Dec 28, 2015
donclassfarm:
@Robonski I have ordered for 2500 hybrid juvenile but your manager said it will be ready by January ending.
Hope is the directive from you
Yes sir, all hybrid juvenile will be available by January ending
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Fhemmmy: 7:21am On Dec 28, 2015
robonski15:

Yes sir, all hybrid juvenile will be available by January ending

Sorry what is the price again for this and not sure if you have specified before, what are the advantages of this over the other?
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2015
NUVEMBARZINTL:
I want to thank everyone for this nomination. Am humbled and broken by your faith in me via your respective nomination and endorsement. To me, this nomination is not about occupying a position but rather, it's a call for service. I want to assure U all, my colleagues, that sincerely, I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING BECAUSE THERE EXISTS SOOOO MUCH TO BE LEARNT but with your cooperation, we'll together be transited to a greater height... Hence, be free, be prepared and ready to teach and train me when the need arises because am your humble servant. Howbeit, I promise to holistically contribWithout quota in serving all by being the eyes to the blind and leg to the lame in my capacity, in this our noble industry; AQUACULTURE!!! Ladies and gentlemen, I want to welcome you all to "AQUACULTURE REVOLUTION 2016".

I love you all...

Long live AFFON!!!
Long live AQUACULTURE!!!

Without no further ado it's with great pleasure that I announce NUVEMBARZINTL AS the president of ALLIANCE FISH FARMERS OF NIGERIA (AFFON). Let us work with him to serve us more better. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2015
Happy Xmas house. na farmers go rich for 2016.

Please, even as d group is formed, this thread must not die. I say this cos d fastest way to kill a thread is to form a group either via wassap or offline group.

Oga robonski, u are another dangote in d making. The easiest way to make cash is to look for a needed service n provide it.

@cleo,
How ihiala? A colleague of mine has bought land at ihiala for his farm (6'plots) . He wants to do poultry n fishery. He told me the place has many existing farms - piggery , poultry etc.I will pay a visit there soon to see things for myself. Will call u when I enter. For nsm to be sited at ihiala means cassava is in abundance there, so if u decide to make local feed, cassava will likely be d cheaper source of carbohydrate.

@ house, is there a pelleting machine with two sources of power - electric and fuel? D one my colleague have is fuel n I don't like d black soots DT form as a result of fuel combustion. I also feel we need to reduce fuel cost to the minimum to be prtofitable. He bought it here in anambra at Venn road( close to main MKT) for arnd 40-45k. ( not sure d exact price now).
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 28, 2015
double post.
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by robonski15(m): 8:31am On Dec 28, 2015
mercylicious:
double post.

Hello mercy you can edit your post..The thread will still be very active, the association isnt focused on question and answer, we will always refer peeps to the thread for mentoring..Long live this thread
Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by Coolasd(m): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2015
donnaheff:

What's the cost of soya cake and groundnut cake per kg
And what's d cost of transporting it to calabar?

Soya cake is 135 Naira per kg and groundnut cake is 120 Naira per kg. prices changes but as of now we can supply at that price. Transportation I can get information for you. We can discuss this via email get in touch with me on okunadea@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (523) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.