Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] (29311 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by dopeJemi: 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2013
Br3nd4: Wow! Dopejemi dat was beautiful..

Thanks my dear

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2013
mysticgal: *screams*sexkillz!!!!!?!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by mysticgal(f): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2013
you no something,i already no my wooing is till tommorow,so i need my sleep restored with immediate effect.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by kunmibola(m): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2013
@gree_die,
In as much as I'm disturbed here, I'm still torn between caring for my mother and wooing you! Bear with me, but my heart craves for your love!
Thanks for your concern!

@Popowaa, thanks and I wish you the best man tonight! #IAppreciate
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by carmelion(f): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2013
Slot 4 is off the stage,and my heart is so haevy right noW.they blasted my head with their lines.

I don't even know who to choose.I don't want to say,is party allowed?but hey is there another word for it?wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
dopeJemi:

Yes oh my sister

U know me and rhyming na wink
I just read it again, this time line for line, letter for letter, word for word..

If popowaa doesn't choose you, I won''t say what will happen to her now.

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by An0nimus: 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
even when we've been havin two wooers its been difficult for the ladies to pick...Mysticgal I dey wait for your slotgringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
Has anybody been officially wooed yet? Who are our winners? I need closure undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by babadey(m): 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
I can't see/find onila...I think eze should do something now coz yusufcarez and I are present.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by mysticgal(f): 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
sexkillz:
which or what person hide my post to kabonic,am red hot wif anger.*knuckles form*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by yusufcarez: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
Cancel slot 15 abeg.I just got a call 4rm mama onila nw d@ she's still @ ketu hawking agbalumo.
*Hugs baba dey and goes 2 his mat*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by An0nimus: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
yusufcarez: Cancel slot 15 abeg.I just got a call 4rm mama onila nw d@ she's still @ ketu hawking agbalumo.
werin be ris
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
sad Albacete!!!!!!!!

Don't do this to me

Adim2 I see u
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by 190: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
yusufcarez: Cancel slot 15 abeg.I just got a call 4rm mama onila nw d@ she's still @ ketu hawking agbalumo.

grin grin

sorry for this slight message
eze check your message embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Popowaa: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
So now it time to choose.this was a difficult decision to make and i wish i could choose both of u but there has to be one winner.
Causewahala you just caused chaos in my heart and wahala in brain.I willl like all the things you said to come true.*pegs him on his cheeks*
Dopejemi that was splendid and i loved the flowers very much.All you said was nice and really touched my heart.What will be better than all that u said?*pegs him on the cheeks*
I choose ... Awwwwww this is sooo hard.I choose *sobbing loudly*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by carmelion(f): 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
Flytefalls: Has anybody been officially wooed yet? Who are our winners? I need closure undecided

Don't worry,another thread would be opened tomorrow for choosing.lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
Is my slot gone?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by dopeJemi: 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
ItsModella:
I just read it again, this time line for line, letter for letter, word for word..

If popowaa doesn't choose you, I won''t say what will happen to her now.

grin grin grin

I hope oh

Thanks once again wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Idowuogbo(f): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
Chukskalidon: Is my slot gone?
I wonder! undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
CHOOSE DOPEJEMI JOR !!!
Popowaa: So now it time to choose.this was a difficult decision to make and i wish i could choose both of u but there has to be one winner.
Causewahala you just caused chaos in my heart and wahala in brain.I willl like all the things you said to come true.*pegs him on his cheeks*
Dopejemi that was splendid and i loved the flowers very much.All you said was nice and really touched my heart.What will be better than all that u said?*pegs him on the cheeks*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
Popowaa: So now it time to choose.this was a difficult decision to make and i wish i could choose both of u but there has to be one winner.
*pulls her ear*

Na who you dey put for suspense? angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by ITbomb(m): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
Popowaa: So now it time to choose..
We are impatiently waiting
Next flight moves in 5 minutes
But really yours is the closest match
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by An0nimus: 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
carmelion:

gringringrin you get mouth..

Popowaa this one you dey 'peg' them for cheek..hian
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by babadey(m): 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2013

What are we gonna do... Maybe eze should do something.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by adim2(m): 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
My sweet tea am here for you
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Popowaa: 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
I will love to have both.this is soo difficult.*Smells my flowers* i think i need some more time to be sober.Right now i'm soo emotional.
adaobi123: CHOOSE DOPEJEMI JOR !!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
baba dey:

What are we gonna do... Maybe eze should do something.
I think you both should woo peni.s sucker. . . Where is that girl when you really need her?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by HARDDON: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2013

What an actress .

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
carmelion:

... I'm after the girl who has 5 suitors. Please, someone make quick sweet progress, I'm getting stale cry cry grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by carmelion(f): 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2013
I was waiting for the Mods to tell me that it is time to choose but io need my guys to retire to bed ,it been a long day.

To my e-teddybear,my bou bou,my first secret admire,Ichidodo.I remember the first time I noticed you on Nairaland.It was on the valentines thread.

Someone told me that I should visit the thread cos you wrote a poem for me.

Not one poem,not two,but three. I noticed that even when people started teasing you cos I did not respond(not intentionally though),they did not make you change your mind. You wrote that no one would stop you.

You followed me up to the single ladies thread just to introduce your self. I admired your bravery. Oh Yes I do.

Even tonight,I know you are annoyed over the ban,I know you are not in the mood,but you came here just because of me.Thank You so much!

But in all fairness just for the purpose of this contest,I will give it up for Mkpakala.

Aside his phobia for pargraphing,his lines were well crafted,it can melt a ladies heart.
It melted my e-heart.

So Mkpakala,where are we off to,tonight?smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2013
Popowaa: I will love to have both.this is soo difficult.*Smells my flowers* i think i need some more time to be sober.Right now i'm soo emotional.
Are you really crying ? shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Popowaa: 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2013
*Screams*Pls take it easy naw,they are both wonderful men.oooohhh this is harder than i thought.
sexkillz: *pulls her ear*

Na who you dey put for suspense? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (52) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.