Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] (29200 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

You dey work for IrokTv?
haba u dont knw sexkillz employd me to work for Romance Section TV?

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
Pls don't close threads before I respond to 2legit2qwt angry he has some pretty cool lines grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by mariannlove(f): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
Coleworld: Oya let start this *calls local chinese to order special fried rice and a bottle of Dr Pepper* Im ready
hey, can i join you *sallivating*

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by 190: 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
I so knew this wouldn't be a sucess just like the other previous versions
Looking at the strange names amongst the contestants - I knew people would go MIA eventually
90% of the contestants do not even know the road to romance section let alone regulars within this section, I bet they knew about this from the FP and got interested, a dozen of them haven't even logged on since thursday last week e.g phoneix

Re-slot the thing based on availability and let's complete this @ eze promoe.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by mariannlove(f): 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2013
Coleworld: Oya let start this *calls local chinese to order special fried rice and a bottle of Dr Pepper* Im ready
hey, can i join you *salivating*

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by 190: 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2013
Anyways phonix is here same with my baby boo flytefallz let's do this shit

Eze give the go - ahead

Flytefallz acknowledge your respence -pumpkin cake wink

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2013
Br3nd4: haba u dont knw sexkillz employd me to work for Romance Section TV?
Lol. Your point is noted. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2013
Popowaa: I ve reached my final verdict waiting for my gentlemen to arrive.
*And the suspense continues*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2013

1 Like

Flytefalls is here embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by EzePromoe: 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2013

SLOT 6
kwAzzIE kEEd and princeparix to woo Smartie gurl

Please someone who's free should volunteer to replace the shaded guy above, and let's continue.
should get ready
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2013
Br3nd4: *clears throat* yes yes y'all! Live 4rm the red carpet its Br3nd4 aka Madame..

Modella who are you wearing? *hands her the mic*
wtf! shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by 190: 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2013
Eze no time for that skip it for now

Where's my missing rib - flytefallz

Which kind wahala be this - where she enter again cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:
Lol. Your point is noted. grin
nice shoes, valentino's?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by vision2050: 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
*waiting patiently for Vicky wink and Cool kd cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Penissucker(f): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
Who is gonna woo me? I guess 2legit2qwt is available. I've since crossed out HARDDON and CFCfan from my list undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
Br3nd4: nice shoes, valentino's?

Nope. They are Christian Loubotin.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by EzePromoe: 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2013
I can see

SLOT 12
190 and phoinix to woo Flytefalls

ready. THEY SHOULD HIT THE STAGE!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2013
sexkillz: wtf! shocked
im doing a good job right?

Told u i'd impress u
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2013
Guys wait for me ! Make I take my evening my shower tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
Br3nd4: im doing a good job right?

Told u i'd impress u
Yeah right. Impressive gbagaun. angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
''who are you wearing'' is correct.

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by EzePromoe: 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2013
phoinix and 190, drop your lines wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Coleworld: 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2013
Br3nd4: im doing a good job right?

Told u i'd impress u

that your english nearly gave him a heart attack lol.. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
*Presence* smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

Nope. They are Christian Loubotin.
wow.. The suit?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Coleworld: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
mariannlove: hey, can i join you *sallivating*

Yeah sure, you ain't gotta ask, just come over smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2013

She is right...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Coleworld: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
Br3nd4: wow.. The suit?

angry let the show begin..

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
sexkillz: Yeah right. Impressive gbagaun. angry
oh puhlease.. No fall ur hands o
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by mariannlove(f): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
*running out of patience* For crying out loud; where are the wooers and the wooee Person don dey tire for seatdown look.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by 190: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
190' to- Flyte-J-Fallz <3 <3

Immediately i walked into this room the first thing i noticed was you (Yes You) ---- FLYTEFALLZ

If i may ask Are you an interior decorator? 'Cause when I saw you, the room became beautiful.
No doubt im not trying to be funny i just had one full bottle of south African exquisite cream  Amarula - I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you
"If i told you that you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?!!" I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes. (No doubt) you still gotta treat me for head pains, Can i have some ice-pack pleaseee

You know I'd like to invite you over, but I'm afraid you're so hot that you'll skyrocket my air-conditioning bill especially this one wen Light neva steady so
For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me No doubt you are Heaven material and im so gonna sew you and wear you to church come sunday. Sorry, but you owe me a drink. [Why?] Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine so my last most important glass of amarula is gone, I prefer VK cos i dont wanna look like a drunk in your presence in as much as i prefer calling you my Kobito i rather call you my Lullaby of Birdland,  and im prepared to whisper low..

If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I'd have a galaxy in my hand, I'l trade a thousand galaxies just to have you.There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you and once i got my eyes fixed on something, i Go FOR it without Stopping. so honey the sooner you say YES to me the better for us except you report me to the POPO (police)  which im sure they'll understand when the come see such impeccable beauty as yourself.

Me without you is like a nerd without braces, A shoe without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces,Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged and charged with soft labour for actually giving my heart a run for its money, Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call FINE PRINT too bad i can only tell you these things across the forum if you were staring at me right this minute my lips would be on yours wink I bet you 20quid you're gonna turn me down from kissing you -right?

Rejection can lead to emotional stress for both parties involved and emotional stress can lead to physical complications such as headaches, ulcers, cancerous tumors, and even death! So for my health and yours, JUST SAY YES! so my baby your flight ent gna fall because the sky is defo your limit you are so gna stay up there and soar like the eagles for time infinity.

So there you are! I've been looking all over for YOU, the woman of my dreams!

I love you my kobito - muaaah!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (52) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Contact Your EX / What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? / My Mum Is Strongly Rejecting The Girl I Want To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.