Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,300 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] (29082 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Penissucker(f): 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
chucky234: Why una no dilute the acid wey dey him body before the wooing start,the guy body dey hot because of the undiluted acid na.

rotfl grin grin grin grin
I guess that's why he is called 'Acidosis'. I can't wait to see his poem.

Eze Promoe should be the front-runer, so far, for ItsModella's heart.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
chucky234: Help me ask that ITK
woman wrapper
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
I don't think acidosis is online.

Can I make my decision now? Ain't nobody got time to wait for acidosis.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Penissucker(f): 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
I see idontgiveafuck. grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
Haha lol; so Greedie saved the day for you ehh....
sexkillz: *Tears my resignation letter* grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by chucky234(m): 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
LastApostle:
Online wooing don't count ask sexkillz.
PM all the way
For here e count, try ask Sexkillz
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by greedie1(f): 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
chucky234: Honey na so you tricked me for Val sotey I almost celebrate Val Valess if not for dat imgbeke wey I later go hunt for South Africa come be my VAL.
Aww. Swts I didn't trick u, really.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Penissucker(f): 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
ItsModella: I don't think acidosis is online.

Can I make my decision now? Ain't nobody got time to wait for acidosis.

We are waiting!
Drum roll please...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Maximus85(m): 11:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
I guess SLOT 11 should be postponed till tomorrow. I'm the only one here. How can I woo a lady that is asleep?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by chucky234(m): 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
Penis sucker:

Too bad I was not nominated abi sloted I for tear dis thread with my doubled sugar coated tongue abi na lips sef,next time sha.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by dopeJemi: 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
Popowaa: U guys wrote the perfect line.short but the message it carried was powerful.baby i vent forgotten,take time.

My eyes don dey sexy oh.. Asin sLeep don dey catch Me
sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
You're welcome!!!It was poetry at its best...
sexkillz: Thank you for that summary. . . God bless you. embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Popowaa: 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
So u can ve CFC for urself?
Penis sucker:

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Popowaa: 12:00am On Mar 30, 2013
Let's sleep honey.mine sexy pass ur.
dopeJemi:

My eyes don dey sexy oh.. Asin sLeep don dey catch Me
sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by chucky234(m): 12:01am On Mar 30, 2013
Maximus85: I guess SLOT 11 should be postponed till tomorrow. I'm the only one here. How can I woo a lady that is asleep?
Now this got me laughing loud
Oh dear...don't worry the lady will follow in her dreams
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 30, 2013
gree-die:

Hmmm... And wats dis greater offering?
On my first encounter with you on nairaland, that night a star I always think was a satellite shifted in the orbit and shown much brighter...to my bewilderment, I saw the Cupid engraved on it...the symbol of undying love.

Each night I am been treated to this heavenly arrangement.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by chucky234(m): 12:03am On Mar 30, 2013
gree-die:

Aww. Swts I didn't trick u, really.
Haba angel you forget so soon,wey everybody dey laugh me say I no get Val,even that thin boy wey him name na ifihearam use me dey play because I no get Val.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by EzePromoe: 12:03am On Mar 30, 2013
While ITSMODELLA is still making up her mind,

SLOT 12
190 and phoinix to woo Flytefalls

SHOULD HIT THE STAGE!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by chucky234(m): 12:04am On Mar 30, 2013
LastApostle:
On my first encounter with you on nairaland, that night a star I always think was a satellite shifted in the orbit and shown much brighter...to my bewilderment, I saw the Cupid engraved on it...the symbol of undying love.

What a poor fellow,these lines are just too dumb to move my Gree-die.
Try harder loverboy.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Maximus85(m): 12:05am On Mar 30, 2013
chucky234: Now this got me laughing loud
Oh dear...don't worry the lady will follow in her dreams

The only thing funny is your name...chucky is a kind of fake, funny and sorry arse TOY. Now that's funny!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Maximus85(m): 12:06am On Mar 30, 2013
Eze Promoe: While ITSMODELLA is still making up her mind,

SLOT 12
190 and phoinix to woo Flytefalls

SHOULD HIT THE STAGE!

Why skip SLOT 11 without stating your reasons?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Popowaa: 12:07am On Mar 30, 2013
Dopejemi good nite and sleep tight.*kisses*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by DExplorer1: 12:07am On Mar 30, 2013
chucky234: Too bad I was not nominated abi sloted I for tear dis thread with my doubled sugar coated tongue abi na lips sef,next time sha.
Freecocoa had a share of it. It runs in the family cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 30, 2013
This is fabulous…..it just melted my heart. Nice one...
kay_bee: Hello gorgeous,how are you doing this lovely night?This is one of those happy moment of my life,not because it Friday but Cos i finally got d chance to tell u how special n precious u r.I know how crazy it might sound when u got to know u r being stalk n you berely notice the person,but it a privilege today,I found the opportunity for me to b notice n express how you make me smile reading ur post on here,I have to tell u how beautiful and smart u r Adaobi,you always give me d reason to stay glue to nl,hoping to see ur post or comment.your personality and character on here match mine both online n offline ..
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by greedie1(f): 12:07am On Mar 30, 2013
LastApostle:

shocked shocked shocked..is dis it?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 30, 2013
Wahoo, perfect timing. May I have his lines, its cold and my train is another 6 mins... undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by greedie1(f): 12:09am On Mar 30, 2013
chucky234: Haba angel you forget so soon,wey everybody dey laugh me say I no get Val,even that thin boy wey him name na ifihearam use me dey play because I no get Val.
awww...so sorry. forgive?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by chucky234(m): 12:10am On Mar 30, 2013
Chukskalidon:
woman wrapper
Man wrapper
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by 190: 12:10am On Mar 30, 2013
Flytefalls: Wahoo, perfect timing. May I have his lines, its cold and my train is another 6 mins... undecided

wheres phoniex machine undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by DExplorer1: 12:10am On Mar 30, 2013
sanb: You're welcome!!!It was poetry at its best...
Is sanb ok? Replying comments from page 1 cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 30, 2013
sanb: This is fabulous…..it just melted my heart. Nice one...
It melted mine too. Emotional moment in my life tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [MEN'S D-day] by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan: To the only Ogbunike Princess in my Kingdom:

Modella, you are my jewel, a bright morning Ogbunike star.

There aren't enough adjectives in the English, Igbo and Swahili language to describe your intelligence, personality and beauty.

I may not be a perfect person, but a combo of you and I will lead to such perfection.

Sweet Modella, you are indeed a shining signal on my radar.

If you choose me, my fidelity will be stronger than that of Fidelity Bank.

I doff my hat for you, the one and only Ogbunike Princess, a strong and cheerful woman.

Very concise, straight to the point lines but devoid of emotions, you sound so serious, almost to the point where I have to say "chillax". The emboldened wordplay is so funny (but I think Fidelity bank is one of those messed up banks, not sure). You did okay though even though I expected more, but considering that you're a fact machine who is always serious, this is not bad. But unfortunately, my mind was blown by another. I hope you understand smiley smiley

Eze Promoe:
ItsModella
The attraction of a million nobles.
The cynosure of all eyes on Nairaland.
The whip of a million and one haters.
Omalicha ada...

You've proved to millions that beauty is not only facial but also cerebral
Your beauty is undeniable.

You proved this right when you came out among the best five in Miss NL 2012 amongst five hundred thousand female Nairalanders.
Yet among the best five, you're the only one who have made me to ascertain the phenomenon in the beauty of womanhood.

People may say you are too strict
but the truth is that you're like an edifice amongst huts
Pay no hater any attention you're just too unique!

You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known, and my love, my reverence,
my admiration for you, you have increased in
one day as I should have
thought only a lifetime of intimate, loving
association could have increased them.
You are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes
than you ever were before; and my pride
and joy
and gratitude
that you should love me with such a perfect love
that are beyond all expression

In your happiness, I see a reminiscent of my model, Mitchell Obama
In your anger, i see a resistor to nuisance
In your boldness, I see a woman of worth and value.
In your sarcasm, i see a woman who's fun to be with
In your silence, I see wisdom and maturity
On every page of my post, i say your name.
In every of my word, I never stop mentioning, 'My woman'
My hearts beats to the rhythm of your name

ITS MY MODELLA!
ITS MY MODELLA!

I LOVE YOU!
AND I WANT YOU TO BE MINE!
Ladies and gents, I present to you my man for the night. Do I even need to say anything? This write-up speaks for itself. Wow!! I didn't expect it but I guess a book shouldn't be judged by it's cover.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (52) (Reply)

Is Break Up Sex Okay? / 10 Ways To Show A Woman U Love Her! / Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.