Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: (3239 Views)

Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! / This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. / Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by almondjoy(f): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2008
OMO IBO:

which kind thing be this? so i follow give u better advice and u no even acknowledge me.
this is unacceptable.

OMO IBO:

ehen, now you're talking. i feel so much better now.

hahahahaha grin grin grin  You are a clown!  This na good girl ooooooooooooh!  I can see you "luff" am already! cheesy

bigold:

am really sorry my friend

i appreciate u alot, OMO IBO thanks very very much cheesy cheesy

@poster,
You are such a sweet heart! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin   Thanks for not yielding to insults and teasings.  Most importantly, thanks for being so peaceful.  You will make that man a very wonderful wife.  You understand how to deal with people.  I love you for that. Please hurry up and get married.  Good men need girls and women like you.  

Other posters would have been hurling insults left, right and center after coming to look for advice.  I wish you nothing but the best! kiss
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by queen01(f): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2008
Switcher or whatever you call yourself, if you dnt have anything important to say, if you can't advice the poster find something better to do and shut up!!!! is it by force to answer your question!!! gosh!
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by kalmebad(f): 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2008
@poster
Only u but no one else kwn exactly what you want out of life
The choice is yours, but opportunity sometimes they say comes but once
I also understand that many are ready for relationship
But only few who understands marriage are ready for it
I dont kwn which of these categories you belong to
Get wise wink wink wink
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by kalmebad(f): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2008
@poster
Only you but no one else know what exactly you want out of life
Sometimes they say opportunity only come but once
Everyone is cut out for a steamy/juicy relationship
But only few are ready for marraiges
I dont kwn which of these categories you belong to
But Get wise wink wink wink
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by Dreloaded(f): 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2008

why are you just entering the university?
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by uspry1(f): 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2008
Help me to understand Nigeria Education system for those Nigerian who want entering university admission just like this poster, @bigold, 24 years old.

I keep hearing from Nairaland-friends with their age bracket between 23-30 always say i want to go univ but must find a way getting money for JAMB exam. HUH? What happen to 18 years old high school graduate taking JAMB exam first, the JAMB exam result would keep as their future reference until student is ready to go univ at later time?

Why can't a Nigerian high school student, who is seriously go for entering university, take JAMB exam before their graduation instead of waiting for GETTING MONEY FIRST in order taking JAMB exam entering university? The similar way American senior high school students are required to take SAT/ACT (undergraduate admission) or GRE/GMAT/LMAT/MCAT (graduate admission) exam entering universities/colleges. [correction made]

I hope you NLer understand what i mean. I am aware of poverty and poor education system without financial aid/scholoarship/student loan programs Nigeria does not have.
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by Dreloaded(f): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2008
she's not Nigerian
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by 4Him(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2008
uspry1:

Help me to understand Nigeria Education system for those Nigerian who want entering university admission just like this poster, @bigold, 24 years old.

I keep hearing from Nairaland-friends with their age bracket between 23-30 always say i want to go univ but must find a way getting money for JAMB exam. HUH? What happen to 18 years old high school graduate taking JAMB exam first, the JAMB exam result would keep as their future reference until student is ready to go univ at later time?

Why can't a Nigerian high school student, who is seriously go for entering university, take JAMB exam before their graduation instead of waiting for GETTING MONEY FIRST in order taking JAMB exam entering university? The similar way American senior high school students are required to take SAT (undergraduate admission)/ACT (graduate admission) exam entering universities/colleges.

I hope you NLer understand what i mean. I am aware of poverty and poor education system without financial aid/scholoarship/student loan programs Nigeria does not have.

Almost every high school graduate in Nigeria takes the JAMB exam in their final yr.
JAMB is valid for only one yr after which you must retake the test if you intend to apply to another university.
JAMB admissions are not based on scores only, your state of origin, intended program of study, school you applied to all matter a great deal. For instance you need to score extremely high to get into a medical program if u're from the south . . . not so for the north.
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by Bblak(f): 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2008
24yrs and still seeking for admission
Please get married and further your education in your husband's house6yrs no be joke o.Goodluck
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by Dreloaded(f): 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2008
MCAT is many for med schools. grad schools use GRE. tongue
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by randy(m): 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2008
@ Poster
u have heard from ever ready almond joy, she is always rational and logical. i think the guy will apprecite u going to school even in his house and if u must go to school, MARRY HIM NOW AND SCHOOL FROM YOUR MARITAL HOME.

Good luck, six years no b beans
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by uspry1(f): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2008
Switcher:

Uspry1,

Who are you and are you Nigerian? You know little about Nigerians from your post

and we don't know what you talkin' about. Be clear maybe we can help expantiate

on it better. Mind you, before leaving Nigeria, I gained admission to the university

straight after graduating from high school at age 16.

Switcher:

Then where is she from? Certainly not the US. Else she's highly unexposed and unenlightened. Even when I was 14, I knew exams like GRE, GMAT, LMAT,

MCAT are recommended for graduate and professional schools in the US, while SATs and ACTs for undergraduate admissions.

Besides, I seem not to understand why she had to stress the monetary part and that she's aware of poverty situation in Nigeria. Nigerian educational is

not as expensive as those in the US and people can relatively afford it. Most Nigerian pals I had in college here were living really comfortable without no

jobs. Thats to show that although Nigeria can be seen as poor country, there are still people who can afford even the most expensive education at

schools like Olin, MIT, Harvard or Princeton even without any finaid.

Besides, your grammar sucks big time. I wonder who you converse with in the east cost with such grammatical constructions. Must be from the real lower class.

Better learn to respect Nigerians as we frequently come out the best in what ever we "really" want to do.

@Switcher

You are new Nairaland member and did not dig out who I am on Nairaland. You don't know me well! I am not Nigerian as @D-reloaded has said it! I am truly US-citizenship! I am not a lower class! I am happened to be college-educated entrepreneur.

Oops! for ACT as graduate admission, it should make correction for SAT/ACT as undgraduate admission and  GRE, GMAT, LMAT, MCAT for graduate admission as @D-reloaded and you have said it!

Don't criticize the person who happens to be deaf person with Sign Language as first language and English as second language. It is obviously you @Switcher DO NOT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT DEAF CULTURE as ignorants like most Americans are. angry

What's wrong with American-African (AA) who want to learn more about Nigeria culture just like me? You sound like you insult me not welcome to Nigerian forum discussion here. There are only few AA on Nairaland members who are non-Nigerians. huh?

You violated with Nairaland rules as personal attack against me. Then apologize me what you have insulted me so far this thread! Jeez!

@4Him and D-reloaded

Thank you for clarification about Nigerian education system!
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by uspry1(f): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2008
@bigold

I strongly believe that you can marry him now while going school. Nothing wrong with it!

6 years relationship is pretty long time---ready to get married.  Normally 2-years committed relationship leads into marriage except for going college/university---some wait till after graduation which means 4-years committed relationship until getting married after college graduation or some with 2-years committed relationship go ahead getting married while going school.

That's my opinion what I believe in.
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2008
wait, am sorry. . .buy did you type 6 years? shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by bobbyxxx1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2008
Babes are too funny. If I were the guy I will fashi you if I had options. Guys are really taking crap from babes because of this marriage issue. You are 24. How old is this guy? Probably in his thirties and you are giving this flimsy excuse. After schooling, you will want to get a job before settling down. That one will probably take another donkey year. I bow for babes o.
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by OrumbaS89(f): 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2008
Almondjoy, I like you. You are one of the most hilarious people on this site.

If he doesn't want to wait for you, then maybe you to shouldn't be together.
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2008
Oh Gosh!! more gibberish. . .i swear, where do you get this. . .is there a website for westernized-wan*na -be?

Switcher:

What the mess is school? I'm a nigga from the hood
oh dear, poor you!! one uneducated waste of sperm!!
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by almondjoy(f): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2008
OrumbaS89:

Almondjoy, I like you. You are one of the most hilarious people on this site.

If he doesn't want to wait for you, then maybe you to shouldn't be together.

Thank you very much. One love always! cheesy

@poster
Please go and get married to this your man. As you can see on this your thread, too much education will leave you single and demented as some have proven here!

Thanks for the wonderful thread! kiss
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2008
oh gosh!! some people do love to flatter themselves undecided
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by chinda3: 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2008
Its still the same, maybe your admission is taking ''forever''
If you're old enough to get married. . .u better marry him ASAP. . . .
Most guys are not ready to get married at all. . . you're very lucky!!

i think sly is right,u r not getting younger,im not up to ur age now but believe me before i get to 24 i will be married,u r lucky to see a guy dat wants to marry u,for 6 years u av been working ur admission as a single lady it did not work,by d way who told u education has an age limit,if he is ready to marry u and train u in skool,u had better agree if not there are thousands of girls out there looking for a guy dat will even take them as d 5th wife,and if u loose dis guy,are u sure u will find someone like him?at 24 my dear,my bestfriend already has a kid and planning for another one and at d same time going to skool,it all depends on if d guy wants to train u in skool,if he wants to my dear,better marry him HUSBAND SCARCE OOOOO
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by rite2salas(m): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2008
looks as if Morenike and Switcher are in love grin
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by TheSly: 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2008

looks as if Morenike and Switcher are in love grin
I smell Chemistry!! grin
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

I smell Chemistry!! grin
keep smelling until your nose roast tongue

am like so out!! until idiot there decides to post more gibberish angry
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by chinda3: 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2008
keep smelling until your nose roast

lol cheesy grin
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by saucekid(m): 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2008
@ Olanajim,
U are a man with rare wisdom,
@poster,
Do as he says and go ahead to marry ur guy as soon as u can cus if u lose him, hmmmmm,it would take 10years to find a man ready to get married oooo!
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2008
Switcher:

This confirms you to be a real faked ass nigga.

Real niggazz can read between the lines.

I know you well dunny, I won't clap you

all those sexual fantasies, fucka,

those hand-operating sexual activity by yourself

at night in your home, son, don't let me expose you

hehehehe hahahaha. . grin grin grin. . my son? my home? you berra start exposing o. . wait, what year did i get married sef? am sure you can think that date up too? ohh!! what year did i win my millions? grin grin grin

[size=15pt]START EXPOSING KIA KIA angry angry[/size]

MUMU, see lunatics like you dey consume too much drugs and wan come on the forum to hyperventilate. . . see, i was joking before, but when lies start forming, its time to get serious. you berra stat exposing those secrets you SOB, reason why condoms should be distributed freely. angry angry
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by uspry1(f): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2008
@Switcher
I accepted your apologize. You still get wrong about 1st tier degree.

By the way I have two bachelor degrees with Summa Cum Laude 3.9 GPA along with 90 credits transferring from my old US college transcript being waivered for 18 months accelerated distance university. I have 20 years working experience and 8 years business.

No thank you for you to visit my East Coast area! Go pick on your own size! Bye @Switcher I follow what you said ignoring your posts.

@poster (bigold)

Like I said, don't wait too long for marriage while screening JAMB. Go for it i mean getting married NOW!
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2008
Do her harms for wetin? you can't idiot. . this is the net!! oloriburuku. . .hissss. . .you dnt have the power, dnt claim what you dnt have grin
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 02, 2008
Switcher:

O boy, e don do, I don tire.

You no get work? Na so u don like me reach?
so this boy can speak pidgin. . .so you thought you're better than us by trying to speak westernied? omo, that's not good o undecided
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 02, 2008
Switcher:

I am Nigerian of course, what do you mean?

I speak pidgin only with ma very close pals

and not with acquaintances. I just wanted

you to leave me alone. You've bored me

100%. I've never lost a fight be it a minor

crap. You just disgusting to me.

hehehehehe hahahhaha. . o my words!! no body won. , omo, this was not a fight. i've barely started, was just enjoying myself grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by desodgi(m): 12:08am On Apr 03, 2008
Switcher:

I am Nigerian of course, what do you mean?

I speak pidgin only with ma very close pals

and not with acquaintances. I just wanted

you to leave me alone. You've bored me

100%. I've never lost a fight be it a minor

crap. You just disgusting to me.

royal rumble grin its high time someone taught you a lesson grin pe pe pe,  tongue
Re: My Boy Friend Want Us To Get Married But: by desodgi(m): 12:19am On Apr 03, 2008
Switcher:

@monerike,

People love ma shit. I gat d best flows in ma hood.

meathead you think they like your flows, naaa . . .they only like it cos you demostrate you stupidity publicly and no one is ready to tell you cos they are bored of doing something more sane. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help Me Judge. Why Are Some Girls Like This? Girls! / Could He Be HIV+ Or He Just Doesnot Like The Relationship? Please Read. / 7 qualities of true love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.