Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? (36516 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by omegafeetal(m): 9:54am On Apr 01, 2013
when she told you "I dont like dat boutique cos they dont know how cook" when u intend to take her out.

1 Like

Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by mylifeisagift(m): 10:25am On Apr 01, 2013
Exponental: When she dresses like a man
when she competes physical with men
Not necessarily
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:30am On Apr 01, 2013
deesquare-diddy:
when she has 3 ear rings on and pierced her nose.

When at any slightest provocation she breaks her husband/boyfruends TV set.

She what to commit suicide with food at the first date and still wanna buy some home for her siblings.

She waves everyone she sees, even her enemies the only day she's opportuned to ride in an SUV....lol
Abegi! Guy, u sef do am wen ya ur papa manage buy u bicycle na! It's not ghetto, it's stunting.
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Truckpusher(m): 10:32am On Apr 01, 2013
Too many ghetto dogs in here denying their identity lipsrsealed ......fuccck this thread tongue

1 Like

Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by 2scorehigh(m): 10:35am On Apr 01, 2013
...when you are from the ghetto yourself. You know that thing about birds of the same feather flocking together?
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:35am On Apr 01, 2013
Truckpusher: Too many ghetto dogs in here denying their identity lipsrsealed ......fuccck this thread tongue
I tire o! Smh 4 dem.
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by beldcat(m): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2013
mondi_cheeks: when he is stupid enough to think a woman can conceive 3children for 5 different men...who taught u science? grin grin grin
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Vacora(m): 11:03am On Apr 01, 2013
She's got ugly tats on her tits and arse. Extra long fake nails and garish contact lens.
Has names like Laquisha, Laqquanne, Alize, Alexus etc and her "baby daddy" is either in jail or on parole.

2 Likes

Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by bittyend(m): 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2013
What's life without ghetto people?

Ghetto soldier and I shall be ghetto till the death of me.

So ghetto, got a job most of you mora.suckers will never get in this lifetime.

How many of you have got a job with a multi-national and have been to more than 15 countries? Oh well, that comes with the territory and that's the gift of being from the ghetto.

Ghetto for life, morasu.ckers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2nO86ZTs8I
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
^bitty, weres my cut? How u gon win 4gs and not celebrate wiv ur ghetto sis, not fair!! cry
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by bittyend(m): 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2013
^Celebrating with ya, my ghetto sis. cheesy

Big ups to my hood/bits from Coldharbour lane to Tulse hill; you raised this ghetto soldier. Shout outs to all the ghettos around the world; one fight, one people, one destiny. We shall overcome!

Sing with me, sis. wink

[size=14pt]Joe ft Shaggy - Ghetto Child[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCb5K6KETVg
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by bittyend(m): 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2013
I'm pissed off right now. Truth be told, ghetto raised most of the greatest people this world has ever seen. Why create threads to critique ghetto people and their way of life? It's like kicking people who are down and the fact that most of you aren't better off is the most painful thing about this illogical diatribe against these beautiful disadvantaged people who are going against all odds to survive. It's high time we left ghetto people alone, you don't have to talk to them.

Just because I'm a ghetto child
I won't live down to your expectations
Just believe that a ghetto child
Can rise in the highest celebration
Know that I am a ghetto child
But I can see the best in me, can you?
I'm a ghetto child

我很生气, 现在. 说实话, 贫民窟提出这个世界上见过的最伟大的人. 为什么创建线程批评贫民窟的人, 他们的生活方式吗?这就像踢下降的事实, 大多数人都没有更好的人是最痛苦的事情,这不合逻辑的谩骂反对这些美丽的会不顾一切生存的弱势群体. 这是我们离开的时候贫民窟的人的孤单, 你没有跟他们谈.

Made in Tulse hill in the late 80z and I grew up in the 90z.

Proudly ghetto boy.

Bittyend of Narnia and Singapore. cheesy
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
^Yes Bawwsssss!!!!!! Preach it! Ghetto 4 life!

*singing*

2yrs ago wen I was in mushin... Sum of dem dey yimu yimu e! Ni sin mo ti lowo, mo flashy, mo lenu lenu e!!! E Jo wo e Ma lo binu binu! Come follow me spend my.... shocked

Kpoko!!
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by obyikye(f): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2013
you crazy and funny gan.
[quote
author=Idowuogbo]^Yes Bawwsssss!!!!!! Preach it! Ghetto 4 life!

*singing*

2yrs ago wen I was in mushin... Sum of dem dey yimu yimu e! Ni sin mo ti
lowo, mo flashy, mo lenu lenu e!!! E Jo wo e Ma lo binu binu! Come me
follow spend my.... shocked

Kpoko!![/quote]
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by lawizle(m): 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2013
Yomieluv: When she wears a t-shirt with the inscription" my money grows like grass"

Or cat walking in 'em "ama kip kip" tshirt.
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2013
goldfish80: When she shares used Tampoon with her sister grin

Say what
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Hoodrat(m): 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
these are a typical gheto girl

1 Like

Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
Hoodrat: this is a typical gheto girl
is that ham ?
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
ItsModella: you know she's ghetto when she be doing shït like this...

[img]http://ykydaw.files./2008/10/629024_a1060672.jpg[/img]

pure ratchetness..
dagger dagger
this is a jamo thing
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by larayat(f): 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2013
Being Behind aint cool eida....lots fakn accents n all
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2013
larayat: Being Behind aint cool eida....lots fakn accents n all
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by clintwine(m): 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
You'll know she is from the ghetto if her nairaland handle starts with mrs and ends with chima

2 Likes

Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by NovusHomo(m): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2013
She has chinese alphabets tatooed on her body. Like...

A black ghetto superstar went to a chinese tatoo parlor and asked the tatoo artist to write "lovely" on her forearm. Knowing that she is a biyatch (for only such will make that kind of request), the tatoo artist wrote "LovePeddler". And, the rest as they say, is history.

1 Like

Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Florena(f): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
What a thread!!!
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by larayat(f): 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
#being pretentious#
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by lepasharon(f): 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
when she takes off her shoes to fight..who saw this lol grin
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhjg6fX12J3kXjJt8V
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2013
when she plant gossip tree 4 iya temi hauz.
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2013
when she plant gossip tree 4 iya maria hauz.
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by AGgal(f): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2013
onila: . YOU USE BLACK EYE LINER TO LINE YOUR LIPS.
I hate dis 1
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Hoodrat(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
adaobi123:
is that ham ?

yes it is.
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by NessaFresh(f): 11:17pm On Apr 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Nessafresh how do you know so much about ghett grin ;Do?
I'm Ghetto
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2013
NessaFresh:
I'm Ghetto
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? / ....Jesus loves you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.