Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? (36764 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
Rooneyboy:

and so

Someone from the ghetto wouldn't call another to fight for her.

Pls read the topic again , "very slowly this time for comprehension" grin .
guy, sending big bro to go whoop someone's azz reeks of ghetto....sending anybody at all to go whoop someone's azz is ghetto.
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2013
ItsModella:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

)young lady , what's funny
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2013
Oh lord! This thread! Let us pray grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2013
Rooneyboy:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by HARDDON: 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ghetto'z got grades ...
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by osisey2010: 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2013
Fussbot: and "y always me"
and don't tell my mum
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2013
wen her dad becomes kon man and mum kon miss
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2013
ItsModella:
guy, sending big bro to go whoop someone's azz reeks of ghetto....sending anybody at all to go whoop someone's azz is ghetto.

u both are wrong ooo , a ghetto child will call nobody when there's a battle .

U obviously haven't seen them in action b4, and I pray u don't , else that ya fine face go ..... grin
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Phaymostip(m): 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
Rooneyboy:

What the heck !

Upset over what na
NOw U Sound ghetto
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2013
carr96: Oh lord! This thread! Let us pray grin grin

Leave those innocent ghetto children ooo , u were once like them , REMEMBER grin
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by buchhogonzalez(m): 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
Exponental: When she dresses like a man
when she competes physical with men
when she takes star lager beer and ewa agonyi at 8 a.m on a monday morning grin grin grin
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by manny4life(m): 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
Rooneyboy:

u both are wrong ooo , a ghetto child will call nobody when there's a battle .

U obviously haven't seen them in action b4, and I pray u don't , else that ya fine face go ..... grin

I have to agree though, them ghetto hoodrats don't call no one before they get down, you can see some YouTube videos, where some are bare chested, milk and honey everywhere lipsrsealed grin

If u see them hoodrats, flee for yourself, and for some reason, they fight in a pack...
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by GalaxyNoteII: 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2013
Rooneyboy:

and so

Someone from the ghetto wouldn't call another to fight for her.

Pls read the topic again , "very slowly this time for comprehension" grin .

Do you just want to argue? undecided

This ghetto rats fight in pack.....they'll bring their sisters, brothers, cousins, aunts, uncles etc to fight if they want to.
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by badmeat(m): 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2013
When she takes ya banana until u go yo
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by GalaxyNoteII: 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2013
ItsModella:

No mind am.

He has never encountered ghetto of the projects before.

Remember that hid yo kids hide yo husband video? You think that chic wouldn't send her bro?
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Moyola(f): 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2013
hehehe! @ replies
takes 1 to know 1 tongue
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by free2ryhme: 11:28pm On Mar 31, 2013
ItsModella::

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Rooneyboy:

guy show some respect to an old woman .. abi una no get old persin pisure for una house cheesy
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Leave those innocent ghetto children ooo , u were once like them , REMEMBER grin

If I hear!! grin
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 31, 2013
bad meat: When she takes ya banana until u go yo
she can't pray bt she can play. She cnt read bt she can breed, she cnt bend to pee bt she cn d.o.g st.yle to pleeep.
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by pleep(m): 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2013
ehrm....
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

Do you just want to argue? undecided

This ghetto rats fight in pack.....they'll bring their sisters, brothers, cousins, aunts, uncles etc to fight if they want to.

oh goodness !

How do I put this across so that u'll understand.

A pure example is u having an issue with Idowu, u think she'll go calling her brothers, cousins and sisters grin

Don't think so grin
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Rooneyboy(m): 12:01am On Apr 01, 2013
carr96:

If I hear!! grin

Come oo, u be Benin girl
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by dokunbam(m): 12:02am On Apr 01, 2013
when she is only for food
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by ug1: 12:03am On Apr 01, 2013
Bein ghetto, it's just the things we do sometimes Like hangin your clothes on the oven to dry But you late, you gotta go and they ain't ready yet (You put 'em on anyway, and rock 'em halfway wet) First you wear then return everything you buy Always lookin for a discount 'til the day you die Got three kids, by three different guys (And all they need to give you is a Mai Tai and a shot) You know you ghetto when you use a wrench for a channel changer No antenna, you gotta use a metal hanger Drink from the container and put it back in the fridge (Knowin damn well the shit was wrong you did) Put salt on your food, before you even taste it Get a doggy bag, ghetto niggas ain't wastin shit
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 01, 2013
Can someone help me out here:

Is eating staple naija food ghetto or posh??grin

Just asking because I've met a few frauds and pseudo-posh naija people who eat naija food with fork... grin
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by lilpervert(m): 12:09am On Apr 01, 2013
When she knows the complete lyrics of kako bi chicken by reminisce
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 01, 2013
shymexx: Can someone help me out here:

Is eating staple naija food ghetto or posh??grin

Just asking because I've met a few frauds and pseudo-posh naija people who eat naija food with fork... grin
Eating staple Naija food is definitely not posh. grin grin

Eating naija food with fork is pretty normal though. I've seen a lot of folks who do it, I even do it sometimes.
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 01, 2013
bad meat: When she takes ya banana until u go yo
on the first day
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 01, 2013
ItsModella:
Eating staple Naija food is definitely not posh. grin grin

Eating naija food with fork is pretty normal though. I've seen a lot of folks who do it, I even do it sometimes.

Personally, I think it's pretentious and fraudulent to eat naija food with fork since using fork won't give you the kind of feeling you get with using your hands(the normal way)...

Naija food is like Ethiopian food and I've never seen Ethiopians eat their food with fork - only Nigerians trying to act posh.. Basically, I just cover my face when I see people do that - it's pretty embarrassing, to be honest... It's like seeing some Nigerians trying too hard to speak with an American accent IMO...

1 Like

Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by lepasharon(f): 12:20am On Apr 01, 2013
when she twerks while pregnant!

1 Like

Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 01, 2013
when she's sending sms like bb pings, when she calls her P a hole, when she shaves her eyebrow and puts a tattoo in its place
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 01, 2013
shymexx:

Personally, I think it's pretentious and fraudulent to eat naija food with fork since using fork won't give you the kind of feeling you get with using your hands(the normal way)...

Naija food is like Ethiopian food and I've never seen Ethiopians eat their food with fork - only Nigerians trying to act posh.. Basically, I just cover my face when I see people do that - it's pretty embarrassing, to be honest... It's like seeing some Nigerians trying too hard to speak with an American accent IMO...
Whatever works for them. I use fork when I have artificial nails on because eating swallow and soup with those nails on is really gross. The food gets stuck in the nails and pretty much destroys the nails. I'd much rather use a fork.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / The Language Of Desire Review - Felicity Keith / Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.