Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? (36527 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Ashmark(m): 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2013
When she eat 200g of eba around 11pm before going to bed...www.ashmarkexclusive..com
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2013
pleep: haven't you ever heard of DOUBLE PENETRATION! grin
u keep getting more stu.pid... Dear go sleep good night
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Frosti(m): 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2013
onila: She shaves her eyebrows and draws them back. #sigh

This is rather common.

I believe it is in a bid to achieve that perfect line.

Looks good though.
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Body up! Body up! Daggar! Daggar! grin grin

U are rotten babe grin
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by free2ryhme: 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2013
mondi_cheeks: yes

another virgin cry baby
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2013
mondi_cheeks: u keep getting more stu.pid... Dear go sleep good night

As in ennn grin

I don tire for the guy sef cheesy
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2013
free2ryhme:

another virgin cry baby
undecided undecided are u okay?
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2013
Rooneyboy:

As in ennn grin

I don tire for the guy sef cheesy
grin
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2013
you know she's ghetto when she's fat and weighs over 300 pounds and she's tweeting photos of her eating a cheeseburger and captioning them as "I love food" or "oh, I just can't stop eating this"...as if it's normal.

girl, we know you love food, you already look like you can roll faster than you run and it's not normal at all.

1 Like

Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2013
mondi_cheeks: undecided undecided are u okay?
pesin call you vv you de vex you be ashii lipsrsealed
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by pleep(m): 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2013
mondi_cheeks: u keep getting more stu.pid... Dear go sleep good night
#slayed

Bam

Dikslap , Dikslap

[size=24pt]MASSIVE ÉRECTION[/size] grin
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Katier00(f): 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2013
free2ryhme: [size=20pt]when she is always ranting on NL; "I am a virgin"[/size]
. Do we stil hv abv 16yrs virgins
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2013
pleep: #slayed

Bam

Dikslap , Dikslap

[size=24pt]MASSIVE ÉRECTION[/size] grin
I will pray for u, u are very queer little boy undecided
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by pleep(m): 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2013
@ mondi cheeks too far, grin
IZUKWU: or 5 kids from 3 different men
You people don't get that that was the joke. dumbasses
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by GalaxyNoteII: 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2013
One time, I biked to a beauty store, here they sell African Shea butter and obv some weave and hair products.

As I got out to the parking lot, I witnessed ghetto ppl fighting.

One fat bythc was screaming at her baby daddy and his gang for leaving her baby and not taking care of it. Even threatened to send her brother to beat him; "imma send my big brother to whope your azz".

Under normal circumstances, I understand her anger, but the way they were shouting at each other like a couple of kids was not funny. This 25+ looking babe was acting like a high school ghetto kid.

I rode my bike out of there ASAIC. Don't want anyone pulling out guns and ish undecided
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by pleep(m): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
bike?
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by GalaxyNoteII: 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
pleep: bike?

Yes.
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
ItsModella:

girl, we know you love food, you already look like you can roll faster than you run and it's not normal at all.

Ouch!!....you're meanie.lol
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by pleep(m): 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
Galaxy. Note. II croosin to the weave store grin

Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by kenex4ever(m): 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2013
mondi_cheeks: when he is stupid enough to think a woman can conceive 3children for 5 different men...who taught u science? grin grin grin

He was right, wat he meant was dat all d men slept. wit her n she cnt really point out d real fada of her babies
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2013
pleep: Galaxy. Note. II croosin to the weave store grin

Buwahaaahahaahahahaha...*faints*
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:
One time, I biked to a beauty store, here they sell African Shea butter and obv some weave and hair products.

As I got out to the parking lot, I witnessed ghetto ppl fighting.

One fat bythc was screaming at her baby daddy and his gang for leaving her baby and not taking care of it. Even threatened to send her brother to beat him; "imma send my big brother to whope your azz".

Under normal circumstances, I understand her anger, but the way they were shouting at each other like a couple of kids was not funny. This 25+ looking babe was acting like a high school ghetto kid.

I rode my bike out of there ASAIC. Don't want anyone pulling out guns and ish undecided

Ur point exactly

As far as I'm concerned there's no correlation with what u've just said and the topic.

*Na so piop dey take fail exam ooo .
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
*falls into Lagos lagoon* grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2013

grin grin grin

Oh boi, shey u know say u no well cheesy
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by free2ryhme: 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
mondi_cheeks: undecided undecided are u okay?

I am okay but you may not though
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by GalaxyNoteII: 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Ur point exactly

As far as I'm concerned there's no correlation with what u've just said and the topic.

*Na so piop dey take fail exam ooo .

Olodo ni bobo yii

When she cries "imma send my big brother to whope your azz"

When she's fighting with her baby daddy in public

Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

Olodo ni bobo yii

When she cries "imma send my big brother ago whope your azz"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Hilary261: 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2013
adaobi123:
that aint ghetto, most african women do this grin grin grin grin
Maybe all those African women are all ghetto cos that is so ghetto.
Where in Africa isn't ghetto. ...just a few neighbourhoods
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by free2ryhme: 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2013
Katier00 :
. Do we stil hv abv 16yrs virgins

ask this level 21 virgin

Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

Olodo ni bobo yii

When she cries "imma send my big brother ago whope your azz"

and so

Someone from the ghetto wouldn't call another to fight for her.

Pls read the topic again , "very slowly this time for comprehension" grin .
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by free2ryhme: 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2013
na so some dey jump
Re: You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? by Vansnickers: 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Taking Pictures of the Food is All Good, it's when they take pictures Eating The Food, Lol that is so classless

#Ghettooooooooo

So true!!!! HaHa grin

You know she's ghetto when her baby Daddy's name is Tyrone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

....Jesus loves you / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? / BBNaija's Emmanuel Umoh Involved In Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.