Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,281 members, 7,849,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] (37313 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (69) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 7:49am On Apr 01, 2013
Eze, this might sound like you are joking and all but you are actually insulting people with this nonsense which is in my opinion, Stupîd. Write what you know about them without the insults and move on.

Can't you do without screaming attention seeking?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 7:50am On Apr 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Do you need one? You already know you men and the WUSS and desperate ones na

yea i want to know if d men are in for.this
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Malyk(m): 7:59am On Apr 01, 2013
I am new in this, can 1 give me a low dwn of what dis forum is all about.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 8:03am On Apr 01, 2013
gree-die:

yea i want to know if d men are in for.this
Smh....

That "Trending list" is gonna cause wahala is Eze does not cut it
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Popowaa: 8:11am On Apr 01, 2013
Baby i ve been looking for you.i ll upload soon
dopeJemi:
Eze, do u mind adding my name 2 d list of halL of fame.. She picked Me wink

Thank u

CausewahaLa, u r 1 helL of a chalLenger.. U did good smiley

Popowaa.. Thanks dear.. I'm waiting 4 u 2 upLoad ur picture wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 01, 2013
HARDDON: Hi Teespice aka Jenny

T gurl, zupp

Who asked for ur explaination
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Popowaa: 8:12am On Apr 01, 2013
I did.i chose dopejemi
Eze Promoe:
She didn't say that in the thread, so she'll need to confirm this before i go ahead to put it.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 8:14am On Apr 01, 2013
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Popowaa: 8:15am On Apr 01, 2013
Lol
LastApostle: Eze promoe, if sexkillz make this list that means you trend on his scrotum!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 8:20am On Apr 01, 2013
Eze Promoe: WTF? DX now MOD? Funny Nairaland shocked shocked shocked

www.nairaland.com/1213447/dexplorer-appointed-mod-congratulations
Very impossible. I don't need to follow that link to know it is a lie
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 01, 2013
Eze Promoe: WTF? DX now MOD? Funny Nairaland shocked shocked shocked

www.nairaland.com/1213447/dexplorer-appointed-mod-congratulations

God save you say na Diary section you put the thing, people for insult your life scatter. Anyway ODE ni eeee.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by dopeJemi: 8:24am On Apr 01, 2013
Popowaa: Baby i ve been looking for you.i ll upload soon

sowie dear.. Bin busy

I'm waiting
wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 8:24am On Apr 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Very impossible. I don't need to follow that link to know it is a lie
I caught you, teeo and popowaa
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 8:33am On Apr 01, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I did not open the link bro. Incase you don't know, if you quote a post, you will see the actualy post in the Hyperlink. I already saw the true link.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by dopeJemi: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2013
Eze Promoe:

Put my name 4 dah List jhoor.. No Lemme repeat myseLf angry

U think its easy undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by dopeJemi: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2013
why dis thread kan dry Like dis na

GirLs things dey taya person sef.. Na onLy deir own go different.. Smh! undecided

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2013
dopeJemi: why dis thread kan dry Like dis na

GirLs things dey taya person sef.. Na onLy deir own go different.. Smh! undecided
Are you surprised?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 01, 2013
I need a lady to whoe me
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Popowaa: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Popowaa: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2013
Lol
dopeJemi:

Put my name 4 dah List jhoor.. No Lemme repeat myseLf angry

U think its easy undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 01, 2013
I dey see vivian chinaza cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by An0nimus: 9:29am On Apr 01, 2013
*confused whether to reserve a seat or not*

Br3nd4 I scope you in HD cool..
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by DExplorer1: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2013
Happy Holiday Ladies smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2013
LastApostle: I need a lady to whoe me
Abeg, someone should have pity on this my man and "whoe" him Jare. . . If there's anything I hate with a passion, it's a supposedly grown man crying. . .

Ladies, help his ministry. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 01, 2013
An0nimus: *confused whether to reserve a seat or not*

Br3nd4 I scope you in HD cool..
Swiry.. Who dey wooze u na?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 01, 2013
sexkillz: Abeg, someone should have pity on this my man and "whoe" him Jare. . . If there's anything I hate with a passion, it's a supposedly grown man crying. . .

Thank you broda me.

I need Itsmodella, Dyt and Vivian Chinasa to compete for my attention.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by esere826: 10:37am On Apr 01, 2013
@LastApostle

U've migrated from the religious section
u dey here dey follow all these carnal women

How u hath fallen son of the most high
When sons of God mate with daughters of men from romance sections
na Giants -Nephillims dem go born o

Takking care of giants is quite expensive ooooooo
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by An0nimus: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2013
Br3nd4: Swiry.. Who dey wooze u na?
my potato-pie how u dey jare..nobody dey wooze me o, when them kno say I dey eye you?grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by An0nimus: 10:46am On Apr 01, 2013
sexkillz: Abeg, someone should have pity on this my man and "whoe" him Jare. . . If there's anything I hate with a passion, it's a supposedly grown man crying. . .

gringringrin no be small ministry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 01, 2013
esere826: @LastApostle

U've migrated from the religious section
u dey here dey follow all these carnal women

How u hath fallen son of the most high
When sons of God mate with daughters of men from romance sections
na Giants -Nephillims dem go born o

Takking care of giants is quite expensive ooooooo

I never strayed!
The fun is in romance section

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by cdamsel(f): 10:48am On Apr 01, 2013
D-Explorer:
Happy Holiday Ladies smiley
big head where ve u been? kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 01, 2013
An0nimus:
gringringrin no be small ministry
You caught the sexkillz bug huh?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (69)

Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married / My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. / Nairalanders Tell Us Your Selling Point(goody Bag)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.