Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] (37429 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (69) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2013
Caracta: Has anybody picked Last Apostle, Rhymez and Xynerise?
woo LaSt Apostle na
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2013
Caracta:
stop jor. You are safe.
Unfortunately, I fear Firestar more than I fear your Tambolos
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
mondi_cheeks: who are u wooing?
im still deciding tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
LastApostle:
U dey run real craze people parole person fit think say na joking levels...which side, na proper psychiatric situation you dey ooh
*screams*
Someborri woo dis fevking guy na! angry angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Teespice(f): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
Seems like I have gotten a slot. See you guys on wednesday.

Am out.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Caracta(f): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
woo LaSt Apostle na
Nah...he has picked on me once. I am very selective!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
the competition is on wednesday ? daz too close na cry cry cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2013
What wooing nonsense compared to the rated but exclusive banters!

Children fiddling diddling
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2013
Caracta:
Lmao!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
*screams*
Someborri woo dis fevking guy na! angry angry angry
who wan woo arugbo? Orikinla and him are the same age
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
@teespice
Didn't know Donald was taken. Let me just watch then wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
Caracta:
Damn...

Last Apostle, I tried for you oooo
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2013
Choicegirl: @teespice
Didn't know Donald was taken. Let me just watch then wink
Naaa! U join her and fight to keep dat blokos. To dey borrow no tire u ni? tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2013
Uuuuuhhhhh!!! I like xynerise but I can't woo him sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2013
Caracta:
Enigmatic guy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2013
LIST OF LADIES AND THEIR MEN (UPDATE)

vivian chinaza and ________ to woo Afam4eva

Flytefalls and ________ to woo 190

Popowaa and ________ to woo causewahala

mysticgal and ________ to woo Maximus85

Br3nd4 and _______ to woo Oahray

Teespice and ________ to woo HARDDON

Choicegirl and ________ to woo Donald Genes

Come on ladies, bring it on. Your response will determine on Wednesday when this competition will hold. LET'S DO IT, ALL MY LADIES! Teach them guys how to be romantic kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by DExplorer1: 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
cdamsel: kissplant it on me Dx
Coming closer to you baby, staring right into your beautiful eyes. Damn! That's seducing wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
Eze is working hard
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mondi!!!!!!!

Woo someone na
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
adaobi123: the competition is on wednesday ? daz too close na cry cry cry
The competition is not on Wednesday, but the date of the competition will be decided on Wednesday, depends on your responses. THANKS! smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
eze biko i take God beg u, remove my name o. i don't ve d strength to dig biko. i ll woo a regular plssssssss o
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Caracta(f): 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
LastApostle:
Enigmatic guy
If you don't blow your trumpet, who will? Carry on. It's expected cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2013
Eze Promoe:
The competition is not on Wednesday, but the date of the competition will be decided on Wednesday, depends on your responses. THANKS! smiley
ok ok ok
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2013
gree-die:
eze biko i take God beg u, remove my name o. i don't ve d strength to dig biko. i ll woo a regular plssssssss o
Eze, Take note......

I go win this bet I swear
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mynd_44: Mondi!!!!!!!

Woo someone na
should i woo u? embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2013
Caracta:
If you don't blow your trumpet, who will? Carry on. It's expected cheesy
Unfortunately, his backside makes more noise than his mouth
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
gree-die:

should i woo u? embarassed
If you want.....but be warned, Firestar is coming over soon
gringringringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
The difference between you and I is that you still live off your parent invention while my benevolence is been accessed by your cadre... At you age, I was already a millionaire...lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Eze, Take note......

I go win this bet I swear
dat it wont hold? ofcz it.will. i ll woo someone, maybe 2 grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2013
LastApostle:
The difference between you and I is that you still live off your parent invention while my benevolence is been accessed by your cadre... At you age, I was already a millionaire...lol
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2013
gree-die:

dat it wont hold? ofcz it.will. i ll woo someone, maybe 2 grin
*yimu*

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (69)

The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies / How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: / When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.