Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,658 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] (37446 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (69) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2013
LastApostle:
If you call my leader name again eeh...I will register your name at okija shrine and you will bed wet for 2 decades
You mean Ojukwu: the leader that ran to Ivory Coast wearing his wife's clothes?

Smh.....no wonder you act like a woman. Are you a cross-dresser Apostle?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
So u b April f0ol? No wonder! Mr F00lish, long live and prospe o! Hip hip! Eyinmba!!!! kiss
Yea, i'm a proud one.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2013
LastApostle:
Why do you think Bance get more attention than most pretty girl.

The quality that exemplified his uniqueness!
He gets attention cos he is a wonderful football player.

You are ugly and without talent. Definition of double tragedy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mynd_44:

Smh.....no wonder you act like a woman. Are you a cross-dresser Apostle?
Infant on a diaper!

Won't answer you again. You are bereft of any constructive idea now

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Let's save the drama for the bedroom. We are here to joke na....
ok embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
LastApostle:
If you call my leader name again eeh...I will register your name at okija shrine and you will bed wet for 2 decades
Talk kpem dia again hen, na u fadeyi go use feed d God of iron 2moro. U vagabon! angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
He gets attention cos he is a wonderful football player.

You are ugly and without talent. Definition of double tragedy
No amateur!
32 players made his country team to the competition but you mention here because of his personality not career.

I need intelligent killz not a kiddo
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Talk kpem dia again hen, na u fadeyi go use feed d God of iron 2moro. U vagabon! angry
I love you baby
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2013
*pukes*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2013
LastApostle:
No amateur!
32 players made his country team to the competition but you mention here because of his personality not career.

I need intelligent killz not a kiddo
But you know you are ugly and without talent right?

His nostrils are as wide as the Panama cannal
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2013
Idowuogbo: *pukes*
I won't stop loving you
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2013
LastApostle:
Infant on a diaper!

Won't answer you again. You are bereft of any constructive idea now
Go now before I unsettle the way your head rests on your shoulder
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
But you know you are ugly and without talent right?

His nostrils are as wide as the Panama cannal
Let the ladies judge if I am ugly. I don't dig gaey
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
LastApostle:
Let the ladies judge if I am ugly. I don't dig gaey
Erm they already did bro. You are ugly!!!!!!!

gringringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
Don't listen to them last apostle u remind me of colombus short grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Don't listen to them last apostle u remind me of colombus short grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Go now before I unsettle the way your head rests on your shoulder
You are a fairy tale...!

Killz, turn your bom bom your mate is on heat!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Don't listen to them last apostle u remind me of colombus short grin
Dang!!!

Shot fired
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
LastApostle:
You are a fairy tale...!

Killz, turn your bom bom your mate is on heat!
Get your mind off another guys backside bro.....

You are supposed to set an example.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
lastapostle don't mind dem jare...u may not win mr handsome but u certainly can't contest for mr ugly. u r ok and dats d truth!!

d guts look good on u smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2013
To all the ladies, HI FIVE

Guys chop knuckle! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by esere826: 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
@Lastapostle

who look u say u wowo no get taste at alllllllll
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2013
gree-die:
lastapostle don't mind dem jare...u may not win mr handsome but u certainly can't contest for mr ugly. u r ok and dats d truth!!

The good is that I am the MOST handsome to all the internet warriors here put together!

Baby, are you ready for the exclusive but inclusive story?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by IZUKWU(m): 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2013
LastApostle:
bia apostle,insulting people does it make you high.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2013
gree-die:

That's a consolation he has to be happy with
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
esere826: @Lastapostle

who look u say u wowo no get taste at alllllllll
Back stabbers!
Little boys and girls...no lady here!

They should take a cue from ogugua, a fine lady who damn all sexkillz shortcomings and childish attitude and settle for his intelligence!
Killz is almost a reformed man courtesy of this princess.
Band wagon effect bunch of kiddies that refuse to embrace positivity.

4 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
IZUKWU: bia apostle,insulting people does it make you high.
No!

I am evaluating your intelligent quotient!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
That's a consolation he has to be happy with
Your little mind is playing tricks on you!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by esere826: 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2013
nna!!

This thread is taken more seriously than i thought o

It must be a harvesting ground for real relationships
where have i been?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2013
if the wooing competition is still on, im going to woo shymexx tongue

*sighs*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by xynerise: 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2013
Choicegirl: Uuuuuhhhhh!!! I like xynerise but I can't woo him sad
Maka why kwanu? undecided grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (69)

Run From Womanizing / When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You / Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.