Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] (37449 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (69) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2013
gree-die:
eze biko i take God beg u, remove my name o. i don't ve d strength to dig biko. i ll woo a regular plssssssss o
Y na? Upon say I b dey ginger una since morning?

See as NL gehs dey form like say d tin na live show, na wa o!!! Una mates dey propose to guy, una dey hia dey form pastor pikin.may ya n!pples reverse inside. angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
If you want.....but be warned, Firestar is coming over soon
gringringringrin
u just had to bring dat up right?
erm if she is wooing u, den i withdraw.....i don't want to loose biko.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2013
LastApostle:
The difference between you and I is that you still live off your parent invention while my benevolence is been accessed by your cadre... At you age, I was already a millionaire...lol
Millionaire who was whinning about losing 25K.....yeah right.

Old man stop sniffing glues, it messes up your senses and turns to into an invalid
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by IZUKWU(m): 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2013
LastApostle:
The difference between you and I is that you still live off your parent invention while my benevolence is been accessed by your cadre... At you age, I was already a millionaire...lol
i wonder sometimes why you guys so love insults

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:

See as NL gehs dey form like say d tin na live show, na wa o!!! Una mates dey propose to guy, una dey hia dey form pastor pikin.may ya n!pples reverse inside. angry angry
i don't know anything abt d guy. d work i ve to do is scary pls...

na ur son i wan woo grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
gree-die:

u just had to bring dat up right?
erm if she is wooing u, den i withdraw.....i don't want to loose biko.
Chicken....okay she is not coming.

Satisfied?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by IZUKWU(m): 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:

lol,happy easter, idowu
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
*yimu*
back at ya.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2013
Come on ladies, where you at?

Caracta
ItsModella
Uj_sizzle
Idowuogbo
Gree-die
Sanb
Vanneni
Nnekacherry
Shollypopz
Skydeep
Smartie gurl
Tashamania
Dyt
Ishilove
Fukcwitme
Onila
Ogugua
Rokiatu
and so many of them too numerous to mention.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2013
gree-die:

na ur son i wan woo grin
You are confused. ID, abeg give am panaSHARP
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2013
gree-die:

back at ya.
**grabs her Booobi and squeezes**
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Millionaire who was whinning about losing 25K.....yeah right.

Old man stop sniffing glues, it messes up your senses and turns to into an invalid
Hahahahahhaha....I thought the abokis that shine shoe sniff glue!

This boy how come this thought reverberate your consciousness.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
gree-die:

na ur son i wan woo grin
My son? *dials lorlor*
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Chicken....okay she is not coming.

Satisfied?
hmmm...... now lemme do small shakara grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Caracta(f): 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Mynd!!! shocked shocked shocked

Oh goodness! This is beyond me!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2013
gree-die:

hmmm...... now lemme do small shakara grin
smh
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2013
IZUKWU: lol,happy easter, idowu
Same to u jare!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
now u ve to pay my brideprice tongue

Idowuogbo:
My son? *dials lorlor*
grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2013
LastApostle:
Hahahahahhaha....I thought the abokis that shine shoe sniff glue!

This boy how come this thought reverberate your consciousness.
Your nose looks like where glue passes sir
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2013
Come on Modella, come and ignite our souls with your magic lines wink

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2013
IZUKWU: i wonder sometimes why you guys so love insults
Ojukwu, na d only language Maluprince understand na!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
gree-die:

now u ve to pay my brideprice tongue

grin grin grin
Already paid
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
lmao
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by EzePromoe: 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
HBD to me

I'd have loved to get a 16 line poem from anyone who cares smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
Eze Promoe: HBD to me

Nobody cares

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Your nose looks like where glue passes sir
The ugliness in any creature is the beauty of it. In other words, that's a sterling quality possessed by such creature.

I ask you to mess your self on the wall, didn't I?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Idowuogbo(f): 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2013
Eze Promoe: HBD to me

So u b April f0ol? No wonder! Mr F00lish, long live and prospe o! Hip hip! Eyinmba!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by greedie1(f): 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2013
Caracta:
Mynd!!! shocked shocked shocked

Oh goodness! This is beyond me!
me too. shocked
Mynd_44:
Already paid
for ur mind undecideddats why u think u can use firestar to scare me abi? im dumping u! embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2013
LastApostle:
The ugliness in any creature is the beauty of it. In other words, that's a sterling quality possessed by such creature.

I ask you to mess your self on the wall, didn't I?
According to my Last Apostle, The ugliness of Bance makes him handsome.

You are more confused than GEJ..........
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
If you call my leader name again eeh...I will register your name at okija shrine and you will bed wet for 2 decades
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Mynd44: 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
gree-die:

me too. shocked

for ur mind undecideddats why u think u can use firestar to scare me abi? im dumping u! embarassed
Let's save the drama for the bedroom. We are here to joke na....
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
According to my Last Apostle, The ugliness of Bance makes him handsome.

You are more confused than GEJ..........
Why do you think Bance get more attention than most pretty girl.

The quality that exemplified his uniqueness!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (69)

Run From Womanizing / When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You / How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.