Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] (37267 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (69) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Rhymez(m): 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
purebarbie: @Rhymez...wow! Am lost hw am i suppose to woe u here, teach me please
Lets wait till the D-day.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by xynerise: 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
190:

thank you sir,
Now please go get your wife pregnant and stop calling english on a forum dat gets u broke each minute u spend on it grin grin grin
goodnight to you too bro. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by free2ryhme: 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
shizzle11:

Hey! Mr, Pureeeease, don't insulting her again'o. I loff dat gal, leaving her for me like dat I beg u in d name of Chineke.

Tank u don menshun!

bros u don chop grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
Rhymez:
Lets wait till the D-day.
okay when is dat?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2013
I av 367 pack. Who wan me?

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by BeautfulB(f): 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2013
shizzle11: @Beautiful.B
Sweetie, don't mind your detractors and haterz
They're only jerous of your made-in-heaven looks
Simply cos they can't have Ɣ☺ΰ, just ignore them.

Mw cutie pie,
With me, we'll weather †ђξ storm together
And survive †ђξ harsh terrain
And verbal assault of your haterz

Just woo me and it will be †ђξ beginning
Of new things to come for us
...Cheers my amiable armour

I av u @ heart sweerie... kiss let's put our enemies to shame grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by shizzle11(m): 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2013
grin grin grin ;

190:

grin grin grin

adaobi123:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by mariannlove(f): 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
undecided
Princeparix: And we expect the ladies to take us back to the main reason for the thread
undecided
Princeparix: And we expect the ladies to take us back to the main reason for the thread
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
xynerise:
190 na ur broda
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Rhymez(m): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2013
purebarbie: okay when is dat?
read the first page of this thread. Eze, will update the date later.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by adim2(m): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2013
D-Explorer:

Have you taken dinner?

No. Can you be kind enough to send me some?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by xynerise: 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2013
Chukskalidon:
190 na ur broda
somehow. I senior his father
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2013
xynerise:
who wan won u?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Princeparix(m): 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2013
xynerise:
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2013
xynerise:

Goodnight phuckedup man undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by 190: 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2013
Chukskalidon:
190 na ur broda

dont know that dude from adam
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by shizzle11(m): 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2013
Beautful.B:

I av u @ heart sweerie... kiss let's put our enemies to shame grin grin

Awwwww! Dats my shinning armour

Sweetie don't worry, our enemies will be no match for us
All †ђξ snares they set for us we will escape
Into a blissful world that knows no hate
And we will be ː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́Hː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́Aː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́Pː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́Pː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́Yː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́ herefter.

#plants a kiss on her forehead.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by BeautfulB(f): 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2013
shizzle11: grin grin grin ;

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by bizzle2: 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2013
singing in tuface's voois ......" enter the place"
mondi_cheeks: u cld have showed a lil more sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Rhymez(m): 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2013
xynerise:
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2013
Idowuogbo: Cataracts, pick Lalaosky abeg! At least, hin fit update hin diary wiv "she press my pen!s" stories. Jooor na!

Lol @cataracts.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2013
shizzle11:

And we will be ː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́Hː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́Aː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́Pː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́Pː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́Yː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́ herefter.

@shizzle ..if u meet me u ll change ur mind about her.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by free2ryhme: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2013
Chukskalidon:
190 na ur broda

xynerise:

make una no turn this place to una elders forum village meeting ooo .. i dey warn una oooo angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2013
bizzle*:
singing in tuface's voois ......" enter the place"
grin grin grin I have no restrictions right?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by shizzle11(m): 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
grin grin grin grin

free2ryhme:

bros u don chop grin grin grin

Yes! I haff chop belleful well well

Beautful.B:

grin grin grin grin grin

Now this grows butterflies on my stomach.....awwwww!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by BeautfulB(f): 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
shizzle11:

The solace I get from knowing that you're there for me and that you are mine, gives me incomparable joy that makes my heart jump with delight.

"There has never been anyone who understands me the way you do, I feel so blessed to have you in my life. I roff you." kiss kisskisskiss grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by free2ryhme: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
shizzle11: grin grin grin grin

Yes! I haff chop belleful well well

little wonder u dey talk any how
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nnekacherry: 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
LMAO!! grin grin grin
You guys are so funny..
This thread is realy something else..
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by free2ryhme: 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
Beautful.B:

The solace I get from knowing that you're there for me and that you are mine, gives me incomparable joy that makes my heart jump with delight.

"There has never been anyone who understands me the way you do, I feel so blessed to have you in my life. I roff you." kiss kisskisskiss grin grin grin grin

so much for ingenuity, copy and paste thins .... no wonder she get eyeskongba grin grin grin

the emphasized is from this site: http://www.mydearvalentine.com/quotes/love/for-him/
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by bizzle2: 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
hmmm...NL use style get sm fin gurls oo,rily used to fink odawise, been on NL for a while bt jst started activity in this section few days ago.

@ adaobi ..my face my face my face ..na u I dey try protect oo, my sugar mama na 10star general and she fit dey NL ..if she see my pic kpakan!! wt all d yeye post wey I don dey make eh!!!! walahi both d askee and the asker go do frog jump till d end of april cheesy grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
free2ryhme:

make una no turn this place to una elders forum village meeting ooo .. i dey warn una oooo angry angry
gerrout
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Ladies Pick Your Men] by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2013
bizzle*:
hmmm...NL use style get sm fin gurls oo,rily used to fink odawise, been on NL for a while bt jst started activity in this section few days ago.

@ adaobi ..my face my face my face ..na u I dey try protect oo, my sugar mama na 10star general and she fit dey NL ..if she see my pic kpakan!! wt all d yeye post wey I don dey make eh!!!! walahi both d askee and the asker go do frog jump till d end of april cheesy grin
you said your face will make girls go gaga crazy, lemme see it tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (69)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys / My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. / How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.