Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox (5502 Views)

Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by IZUKWU(m): 10:35am On Apr 01, 2013
I will send the text to my phone ,do like nothing happened while i keep hitting the punny like tomorrow no dey. Work on my emotions for that bitch for like 3 weeks ,when i have my emotions and feelings under control, i will ask her about the text message,if she has deleted it ,i will bring the one i copied as an evidence and demand for an explanation ,if am not satisfied the r/ship is so over.
Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by 2sa2: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2013
Charles Shaw: Lots of ladies r Scumbags. Sum men r Scumbags equally. A dumbåss man wil read dat shìthole and start shedding tears, afraid of hrtbreak, he starts whining and pleading with the Slùt not to leave him. At dis point, the Scumbag man wil be at his best to please nd keep his Slùtty woman. Meanwhile the Stinkpot woman wil be having the time of her life with another Skunk sumwhere. So what do you do? Allow yourself to be dumped cos you'v alrdy bn dumpd. You can't be commando nd act like ur ending the R/shp wit that dirty dog. Nah! You were dumped first by her. Count ur losses nd move on. If the pussie is stil available, keep slamming her like a prøstitute she was/is/and wil stil remain. No feelings attached.
so because she is cheating she has become a pros titute?
Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by Skenge98: 11:09am On Apr 01, 2013
Cold faya:

Everything pray pray. Who tell u d Almighty has time for such stupid prayers when ppl with real n important prayer points r praying hard. Stop disturbing God with prayers while He has given u d wisdom to solve such.
Abeg forget prayer n do what a guy's got to do joor.
#no offence tho#
Cold faya:

Everything pray pray. Who tell u d Almighty has time for such stupid prayers when ppl with real n important prayer points r praying hard. Stop disturbing God with prayers while He has given u d wisdom to solve such.
#no offence tho#
Cold faya:

#no offence tho#

what does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his life?
Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by StevenJay01(m): 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2013
2sa2: so because she is cheating she has become a pros titute?

What else can you call her!!!!she is a prostitute even a lesser being compared to 1

Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. / Guys, Do Y'all Agree With This Opinion? / She's 3 Years Older Than Me. Can I Go On?