Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox (5499 Views)

Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by StevenJay01(m): 3:22am On Mar 31, 2013
You checked your girlfriends text
message or inbox and saw a text
from a guy which reads
YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS..
IT WAS A NICE TIME WITH YOU, NO
GIRL HAS EVER TURNED ME ON LIKE YOU
DID...
WHEN DO U PLAN ON LEAVING THAT
IDIOT BOYFRIEND...
I LOVE YOU.
*HOW WILL YOU REACT?
Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by quality01(m): 3:25am On Mar 31, 2013
I will honourably quit immediately without given her any reasonz.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 31, 2013
Continue the Relationship and Act Like I don't know What's Up.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by blessedWMN(f): 3:38am On Mar 31, 2013
Steven Jay01: You checked your girlfriends text
message or inbox and saw a text
from a guy which reads
YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS..
IT WAS A NICE TIME WITH YOU, NO
GIRL HAS EVER TURNED ME ON LIKE YOU
DID...
WHEN DO U PLAN ON LEAVING THAT
IDIOT BOYFRIEND...
I LOVE YOU.
*HOW WILL YOU REACT?

I would pray bout it n ask her about it
Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by Nobody: 5:07am On Mar 31, 2013
blessedWMN: I would pray bout it n ask her about it

Pray?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by pleep(m): 5:21am On Mar 31, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Continue the Relationship and Act Like I don't know What's Up.
why?
Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by Mynd44: 5:33am On Mar 31, 2013
pleep: why?
He intends to keep hitting that thang

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by pleep(m): 5:44am On Mar 31, 2013
I'm sure hes got options... aint no need to stay with a chick who is disrespecting you just 4 sex.
Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 31, 2013
It could bring excitement to the relationship.

Those type of mind games/jealousy games add Unrivaled Emotion and Passion to a Rela{Relationship}

Now if i am "In Love" With her, my actions may be of Uncontrolled Violence First

I Rather Regulate Those Emotions, and be more Cerebral about the situation.

Use it as Foreplayy of Some Sort, to add spice to the Rela

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 31, 2013
I Rather Spin the Emotions of Jealousy and Use it as an Emotional Ally Rather than an Emotional Antagonist

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by Coldfaya(m): 6:13am On Mar 31, 2013
blessedWMN:

Everything pray pray. Who tell u d Almighty has time for such stupid prayers when ppl with real n important prayer points r praying hard. Stop disturbing God with prayers while He has given u d wisdom to solve such.
Abeg forget prayer n do what a guy's got to do joor.
#no offence tho#

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by Exponental(m): 6:18am On Mar 31, 2013
I dont check her inbox, I kind of mind my biz.

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 31, 2013
That's Foolish^

Lack of Awareness of Any Situation or Person is never a Good Recipe for the Game of Life

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 31, 2013
It has always been advised by me, that whenever you are going into a relationship with anyone, switch off you heart. A heart that can't feel hardly gets affected by any craps ur lady pulls on you. I won't even touch a lady's phone talkless of reading junk from it.
Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 31, 2013
tpacalipse: It has always been advised by me, that whenever you are going into a relationship with anyone, switch off you heart. A heart that can't feel hardly gets affected by any craps ur lady pulls on you. I won't even touch a lady's phone talkless of reading junk from it.

You can't live life that way bro^

You will never find happiness

You can't Master the Art of Swimming when you have an unhealthy fear of Getting Wet

Complete Mastery of a Woman's Heart Involves Taking Chances and Putting yourself out there to be Hurt.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by StevenJay01(m): 7:17am On Mar 31, 2013
The best is to pretend as if notin happened and use dat info as a tool to dis-engage later on.Meanwhile I will intensify oiling the. Hole gidigidi
Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by StevenJay01(m): 7:17am On Mar 31, 2013
The best is to pretend as if notin happened and use dat info as a tool to dis-engage later on.Meanwhile I will intensify oiling the hole gidigidi
Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by StevenJay01(m): 7:31am On Mar 31, 2013
quality01: I will honourably quit immediately without given her any reasonz.

You don't have to do that!!!!!!it wouldn't teach her lesson she deserves
Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by StevenJay01(m): 7:39am On Mar 31, 2013
Exponental: I dont check her inbox, I kind of mind my biz.

If you don't stop that attitude,you might get yourself killed soon

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by k2039: 7:47am On Mar 31, 2013
blessedWMN:

[size=13pt]You expect her to accede to the text.
[/size]
Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by gulfer: 8:08am On Mar 31, 2013
I would ask myself, why are you so STOOPID to go to her inbox?
Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by prettyrich(f): 8:17am On Mar 31, 2013
i will collect the part two and three of the movie.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 31, 2013
I will keep calm,and pretend all is well,then strategised on how to hit her back.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 31, 2013
I will kill her, kill the guy and kill myself embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by Mynd44: 8:59am On Mar 31, 2013
pDude: I will kill her, kill the guy and kill myself embarassed
That line reminds me of a Nigerian movie

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by Princeparix(m): 9:02am On Mar 31, 2013
Exponental: I dont check her inbox, I kind of mind my biz and she shuld too.
Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by Princeparix(m): 9:05am On Mar 31, 2013
blessedWMN:

I would pray bout it n ask her not 2 cum bk 2 me
better
Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 31, 2013
blessedWMN:

totally * impossicant *
Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by Mynd44: 9:16am On Mar 31, 2013
ladunsky:
totally * impossicant *
Hello...what's goo? Long time no see
Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 31, 2013
am preaty sure its gonna be difficult to accept if am realy in love with her. however, i cannot stand the pain seeing her as my lover and also knowing she"s a cheat. so sadly its Over between us.
Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by chax100(f): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2013
I will make sure I play my part better by stepping up my game.
Re: What Will You Do If U See This In Your Girlfriend Inbox by adahib: 9:36am On Mar 31, 2013
;DClearly she is running another package outside.I would try my utmost to sleep with a very close friend of hers while making sure she catches us in the act.then I would hit her with the truth and then walk into the sunset.hehehehe(laughs wickedly). ;DClearly she is running another package outside.I would try my utmost to sleep with a very close friend of hers while making sure she catches us in the act.then I would hit her with the truth and then walk into the sunset.hehehehe(laughs wickedly).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love My Boyfriend..but There Is This Big Issue.. / Name One Excuse A Man Give When He Don't Answer His Phone. / 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.