Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1090141 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
Whatever Jon Snow was or wasn't in this episode, you've got to give him credit for one thing: That guy is gaddemn brave.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ariyke:
ramsay death isn't that brutal I wanted him flayed alive and his flesh fed to the dog in his presence
We need a therapist on this thread. shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ojeota(f): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mehn! So much love this episode.
I cant help but to give it to ramsey, he is a smart idiot. He knows how to play the game well. I will really miss him.
To Sansa, i love her so much in this episode.
She has two target, her brother and ramsey, either way she will lose but she will lose more If she goes for her brother and after what she has suffered in the hands of ramsey its only logical for her go for ramsey.
I did'nt like the fact that ramsey died the way he did, i would prefer the treatment he gave to reeky before he died.
Love this episode!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
UjSizzle:
Whatever Jon Snow was or wasn't in this episode, you've got to give him credit for one thing: That guy is gaddemn brave.
Reckless death wish more like it. Several times during the battle he was saved by the wildings and other soldiers.
The guy is not fully Jon Snow. A part of him was lost in the resurrection. I remember Beric saying he feels less after every resurrection .
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sleemoon(m): 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lady Mormont looks @ Ramsey Bolton here is epic!

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Graviton2(m): 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
I wanted Ramsey's death to look something like this -

1. His "netherparts" should have been chopped off
2. Then those parts should be stewed up while he watched
3. Then he should have been made to eat it all up
4. Then he should be stripped (and whipped, optional) and left out in the cold for a while
5. He should be anally raped with something really large (a cudgel, maybe)
**He should be begging for death by now**
6. Then he should have his eyes gourged out (Come and see)
7. Then maybe Flayed SLOWLY and left out to die

My honest opinion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Graviton2(m): 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
sleemoon:
Lady Mormont looks @ Ramsey Bolton here is epic!

I honestly believe the entire series would have ended if this girl had 3 dragons. At her age, she's probably the feistiest female character on GoT

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
Graviton2:

4. Then he should be stripped (and whipped, optional) and left out in the cold for a while

My honest opinion.
The Starks aren't brutal like that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lanaVello(m): 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
Endy10:

No wahala. could throw in a couple of Dany themes if you love them especially the one from S05E09
please can you send to me also lana.vello@gmail.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
Haven't watched GOT in a while but this was a good episode
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
Akanniade:

Reckless death wish more like it. Several times during the battle he was saved by the wildings and other soldiers.
The guy is not fully Jon Snow. A part of him was lost in the resurrection. I remember Beric saying he feels less after every resurrection .
I agree he let his emotion get the better of him (Snow has always been emotional from the very beginning), but did you see him when the Bolton army were coming for him?
I half expected him to cower and resign to his fate, but he didn't. He took off his belt, drew his sword and took a stance. That's gaddenn brave. And the rest of the fight was just... wow.

Very intense battle I must say.

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Graviton2(m): 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
UjSizzle:

The Starks aren't brutal like that.

Yeah. I was actually impressed (not satisfied tho) that they chose the method they used and didn't behead him straight up. That's probably what Ned would have done #MrHonour
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
damibravo:

Sansa has learned to know the reality of life...
The girl was transferred from one man to another and experienced the westeros way the hard way. She lived with Cersie Lanister n little finger and survived. She also lived with Ramsay and survived!

We all knew Rickon is done for immediately Ramsay got him!

Sansa was stating the obvious!
She doesn't need to make her brother sound like a meat ready for slaughter, your fu¢king blood brother. Fu¢k.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
Graviton2:

Yeah. I was actually impressed (not satisfied tho) that they chose the method they used and didn't behead him straight up. That's probably what Ned would have done #MrHonour
I'm guessing the Hounds was Sansa's idea. Girl needed her vengeance and got it. After that ghost of a smile when the Tully army turned the battle around, it was nice seeing her unleash it grin

I keep picturing Sophie Turner as Jean Grey from Xmen all the time. Hehehe like the girl is on to a girl power theme.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sleemoon(m): 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ramsey's face after being dealt with 21 punches of Jon snow fist

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sleemoon(m): 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
His hounds be like... Oga Bolton.. Aw va naa... Pic1

Oga no vex ooo... Na death mk crayfish bent... Pic 2

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sleemoon(m): 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
Graviton2:

My honest opinion.

Guy u wicked pass devil ooo @ no 5.... Hehehehehehe
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by joanana(f): 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
Oh I loved the way Ramsey died, just as I expected. Feed him to his dogs alive...... I almost lost hope and cried watching Jon Snow being defeated until Sir Davis came....damn that was the height for me..... I was screaming ....yes, yes, yes..... Today's episode was one word...EPIC grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
siempere:
I wish he'll be fed to d hounds.... by Sansa preferably...

Wish granted. grin

Ps where is nairaland ramsaybolton ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Graviton2(m): 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
UjSizzle:

I'm guessing the Hounds was Sansa's idea. Girl needed her vengeance and got it. After that ghost of a smile when the Tully army turned the battle around, it was nice seeing her unleash it grin

I keep picturing Sophie Turner as Jean Grey from Xmen all the time. Hehehe like the girl is on to a girl power theme.

IKR. I developed a crush on her when I watched Xmen. Glad she's becoming more dominant in GoT as well.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Graviton2(m): 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
sleemoon:

Guy u wicked pass devil ooo @ no 5.... Hehehehehehe

grin grin

The process make sense nau
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Vixkyydera(f): 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
I love the way Ramsy died. Gosh.
Though a girl is still missing Jaquen(crush of life)
What's with the wildling guy and difficulty in understanding English? it got me laughing.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by djlaqua91(m): 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B93k4uhpf7g&itct=CEQQpDAiEwj4mIvQzLfNAhVCHxwKHW1rAZYyC2M0LXZpZGVvcy11WhhVQ1F6ZE15dXowTGY0em80dUdjRXVqRnc%3D&client=mv-google&gl=ZA&hl=en

Y'all need to see this video! So great! The making of this episode was epic. Miguel Sapochnik(Directed S5E8 Hardhome) and Kit Harrington especially killed this. Shots like the charging of the horses on Jon, the Stampede... All real. No CGI bullshit. Game of Thrones; forever setting the bar high.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Vixkyydera(f): 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
sleemoon:
Ramsey's face after being dealt with 21 punches of Jon snow fist
I was really enjoying the punches, I forgot to count.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Vixkyydera(f): 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
Did anyone noticed how Yara compared herself to Danny and the lesbian look she gave her?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siempere(m): 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
Graviton2:

My honest opinion.
Graviton....u are wicked simple..!!!...picture of a cudgel

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
Graviton2:
Had no idea this thread (or the series thread existed). I obviously would have "known nothing"...S/O to armdeo for helping a brother.

Your welcome bro. If you've read or wang to read the books visit the other thread. It made me read the books again. Subtle things you obviously missed the first time.

Ps in this episode during the battle Jon ani holds an ally and says " it worked " the ally was immediately shot down with an arrow.

The question is what worked?

Watch again.

All in all EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Vixkyydera(f): 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
djlaqua91:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B93k4uhpf7g&itct=CEQQpDAiEwj4mIvQzLfNAhVCHxwKHW1rAZYyC2M0LXZpZGVvcy11WhhVQ1F6ZE15dXowTGY0em80dUdjRXVqRnc%3D&client=mv-google&gl=ZA&hl=en

Y'all need to see this video! So great! The making of this episode was epic. Miguel Sapochnik(Directed S5E8 Hardhome) and Kit Harrington especially killed this. Shots like the charging of the horses on Jon, the Stampede... All real. No CGI bullshit. Game of Thrones; forever setting the bar high.
The stampede doesn't look real to me. Who can survive it?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by damibravo(m): 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
blackjack21:

He brought the war to them at winterfell and plans to be defensive, does that sounds smart to you? does that sounds like a plan?

Like he asked Sansa.... What would you have him do instead?

Defensive on the battle field... They already found a way Ramsay's riders won't be able to cut them off.
Patience was the game.

Then he made the mistake as Sansa as predicted.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
siempere:
Graviton....u are wicked simple..!!!...picture of a cudgel

You wicked pass.

You went and looked for it.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Vixkyydera(f): 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
djlaqua91:

True. Actor no dey die except you're Ned Stark, Rob, Hodor sad , Catelyn etc. Call me a sadist but I would have been okay with both Arya and Jon dieing. Can't wait for my favourite character (Night King) after Ramsay to shatter things. #TeamWhiteWalkers.
I thought I was the only one that loves whitewalkers scenes. lolzz.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siempere(m): 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
armadeo:

Wish granted. grin

Ps where is nairaland ramsaybolton ?
Lolz...he's around somewhere..now rooting for the Knightking...dat guy can like evil eh!!...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.