Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,446 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1097558 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kenturkish(m): 3:17am On Jun 21, 2016
All of you lot saying Ramsay is a tactical genius got it all wrong. Ramsay is a sadistic creature. How the hell can you sacrifice your own men. Ramsay basically killed of his whole army, that's just sadistic and not tactical genius, a real tactician would never have left winterfell. His dad told him as much. When he asked him do you feel like a victor after mowing down tired and outnumbered cold barratheon army. The lords of the north umber and karstack are just plain stupid for following ramsay.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Filmewell(f): 4:33am On Jun 21, 2016
armadeo:

Your welcome bro. If you've read or wang to read the books visit the other thread. It made me read the books again. Subtle things you obviously missed the first time.

Ps in this episode during the battle Jon ani holds an ally and says " it worked " the ally was immediately shot down with an arrow.

The question is what worked?

Watch again.

All in all EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!.
That's not what he said. He started saying get word.. .. Before the man was shot down

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by rose54321: 4:36am On Jun 21, 2016
Ramsay is mad, purely mad.
What a way to kill Richon, he deliberately missed some shots to create that suspense, to give Jon false hope that he can save his brother.

There is nothing more painful and inhumane that this.
I would have chopped him up myself to pieces to be fed to the hounds, his death wasn't brutal enough sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by waywardpikin: 5:59am On Jun 21, 2016
UjSizzle:

I keep picturing Sophie Turner as Jean Grey from Xmen all the time. Hehehe like the girl is on to a girl power theme.

That Xmen movie sucked mehn... Can't deal.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ignatio(m): 6:06am On Jun 21, 2016
Ep. 10 preview.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MehJaeTVrxI

Tyrion to Dany- You are in the great game now. The great game is terrifying.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lebete3000: 6:35am On Jun 21, 2016
obstead200:
@ the bolded. I fully agree.
My problem now is little finger. He has no free gift. All his gestures have a selfish motive. I wonder what he will do next.
But I fully agree, I was so happy to see him and the knights of the vale. I knew someone will come but I was actually expecting the Edmure Tully and armies of riverrun

He'll probably want Sansa as bride so he can have Winterfell through his child and Sansa will most likely agree cos she too has developed feelings for him when he kissed her at her aunt's palace....

Jon Snow will never agree!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by damibravo(m): 7:12am On Jun 21, 2016
If Sansa and Little finger selflessly agree to get married....

They will rule the 7 kingdoms. They will be untouchable

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 7:25am On Jun 21, 2016
I know Ramsey was a terrible bastard, and I celebrated his death with a feast (remember my chicken and drinks grin). But to say his death wasn't gruesome...come on. To be eaten alive no be small deal. You could still hear his screams as sansa walked away. That's as gruesome as it gets, watching as your body get chewed bit by bit and being powerless to do nothing. I thoroughly enjoyed his death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by eniolaamoda: 7:37am On Jun 21, 2016
waywardpikin:

That Xmen movie sucked mehn... Can't deal.

It is preposterous to say xmen movie sucks
There is more to xmen movie than you think
If u r a fan
U would not say such

Xmen movie is deep bro
Very deep

Its entangled
And it relates to past parts and future parts

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by eniolaamoda: 7:40am On Jun 21, 2016
But i thought the oga of the vaeile army was starks relative,i mean d small boy that suck his mother bobby

Why dint they go beg him for army before
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 7:42am On Jun 21, 2016
Pls who has a link to episode 10 preview apart from youtube
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 7:42am On Jun 21, 2016
damibravo:

In the game of thrones no one is untouchable

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by waywardpikin: 7:44am On Jun 21, 2016
eniolaamoda:

It is preposterous to say xmen movie sucks
There is more to xmen movie than you think
If u r a fan
U would not say such

Xmen movie is deep bro
Very deep

Its entangled
And it relates to past parts and future parts

I'm talking about Xmen: Apocalypse. I've watched all the installments and the villain in this movie was a let down. The movie itself was a bit of a bore. There was nothing new to see biko.

The only highlight of the movie was Quicksilver - again.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 7:45am On Jun 21, 2016
Kit harrinton really played the part where those horses were charging at him well cool now they have winterfell and the north, whats next?

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 7:46am On Jun 21, 2016
UjSizzle:
Thank you smiley
Share grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 7:49am On Jun 21, 2016
UjSizzle:
Am I the only one who thinks Ramsey Bolton is one wickedly handsome man? cheesy That smile...
Oh no! shocked don't you dare say that! Don't You! angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 7:53am On Jun 21, 2016
Graviton2:
I wanted Ramsey's death to look something like this -

1. His "netherparts" should have been chopped off
2. Then those parts should be stewed up while he watched
3. Then he should have been made to eat it all up
4. Then he should be stripped (and whipped, optional) and left out in the cold for a while
5. He should be anally raped with something really large (a cudgel, maybe)
**He should be begging for death by now**
6. Then he should have his eyes gourged out (Come and see)
7. Then maybe Flayed SLOWLY and left out to die

My honest opinion.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 7:57am On Jun 21, 2016
siempere:
Graviton....u are wicked simple..!!!...picture of a cudgel

cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 8:01am On Jun 21, 2016
armadeo:

Your welcome bro. If you've read or wang to read the books visit the other thread. It made me read the books again. Subtle things you obviously missed the first time.

Ps in this episode during the battle Jon ani holds an ally and says " it worked " the ally was immediately shot down with an arrow.

The question is what worked?

Watch again.

All in all EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Who have you unleashed on our thread dude? grin

The guy has "maniacally" appealing sadist ideas cheesy butt-bleeped with a cudgel! shocked I wouldn't wish that on my enemy but now i can't stop wishing ramsey got that embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by eniolaamoda: 8:01am On Jun 21, 2016
waywardpikin:

I'm talking about Xmen: Apocalypse. I've watched all the installments and the villain in this movie was a let down. The movie itself was a bit of a bore. There was nothing new to see biko.

The only highlight of the movie was Quicksilver - again.

I lnew it apocalypse u were talking about
Bro u just gotta love it
Tho the fights were boring n all

But anytime i watch an xmen movie i am always after how it relates to themselfs

Like knowing how proffesor got bald
Like knowing how cyclops was recruited

Did u know that wolverine is one of d oldest mutant
Even older dan proffesor n magneto

Some ppl dont know dat

Knowing quicksilver is magnetos child

Knowing whom striker was at his youth

Lots of relating ya know grin

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 8:10am On Jun 21, 2016
Xmen niggas, isokay ooo

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ilynem(m): 8:17am On Jun 21, 2016
kenturkish:
All of you lot saying Ramsay is a tactical genius got it all wrong. Ramsay is a sadistic creature. How the hell can you sacrifice your own men. Ramsay basically killed of his whole army, that's just sadistic and not tactical genius, a real tactician would never have left winterfell. His dad told him as much. When he asked him do you feel like a victor after mowing down tired and outnumbered cold barratheon army. The lords of the north umber and karstack are just plain stupid for following ramsay.
Ramsey was never the tactical mind. His father was. That's why I am still sad the show killed off Roose and left the sadistic animal in power. Jon would never have defeated Roose Bolton in a million years, even with the Knights of the vale.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 8:20am On Jun 21, 2016
BraniacX:

Who have you unleashed on our thread dude? grin

The guy has "maniacally" appealing sadist ideas cheesy butt-bleeped with a cudgel! shocked I wouldn't wish that on my enemy but now i can't stop wishing ramsey got that embarassed

Even I myself shock.

"What have I done"? grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ilynem(m): 8:20am On Jun 21, 2016
damibravo:

Except little finger doesn't really care for Sansa. Only his ambition.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by urahara(m): 8:22am On Jun 21, 2016
Game of thrones season 6 episode 9 is the best game of thrones episode i ve ever watched wink
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by urahara(m): 8:25am On Jun 21, 2016
I am quite certain little fingers help is the quid pro quo for his marriage to sansa
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ilynem(m): 8:29am On Jun 21, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Guy u r d only one in dis entire thread dat knows my pain
If this guys do watch originals they would understand what blood and family means

How can u derogate ur own blood for revenge

She is a fucking bitch

I wished ramsey chopped off her nippless

She even said it without no remorse stupiid girl
Not quite. Sansa has finally grown. She knew there was absolutely no way Rickon would survive. But Jon didnt know this and stupidly fell into Ramsey's trap.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ilynem(m): 8:35am On Jun 21, 2016
djlaqua91:

Sanse is the biggest fool in TV history smiley
Madam We Need More Men. Yet they asked your opinion she said she doesn't know jack about battles. Reminds me of the Feminist ish. Wife wants equal rights as husband but when its time to open wallet she will scream that its the Man of the houses duty.
If you watch the preview of the next episode online Jon is begging her that we need to trust each other. If I'm jon Snow, Sansa will rot in a cell for some months until she can reason clearly. Like Mother, Like daughter LOL.
PGA calm down. No one in the entire show has suffered like Sansa. She can't trust anyone anymore, not even her brother. Hence keeping her plans from him.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 8:37am On Jun 21, 2016
Unfathomable:
I'm beginning to see a Ned Stark pattern in Jon, his love for family and the need to always do 'what's right' will be his undoing. Everyone warned Ned about the Lannisters.. Caitlyn, Varys, Cunning Baelish even Arya told him about the plot to pitch the Lions against the Wolf but he never listened, now he's wondering headless somnwhere in Hell. Jon on the other hand has been fortunate enough to die and come back with His head still intact but still makes the same mistakes. If I slap am eeehn??

No place in hell for The 'Ned'.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 8:39am On Jun 21, 2016
kazzonline:
Rubbish episode,i had so much expectations,the battle of bastards was nothing but a stage and mediocre battle,worsr battle ever in the history of the series,we all know ramsey is a skilled fighter as well,why wud a stampeded jon snow jes beat him as if he is unskilled,i expected more ,very dissappinted

Ramsey is not a fighter nor is he skilled. He wields his sword like a butchers cleaver.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 8:40am On Jun 21, 2016
UjSizzle:

The Starks aren't brutal like that.

I would say the Starks of Old were. The Starks aren't your 'wholly' good guys you know.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ilynem(m): 8:42am On Jun 21, 2016
Bilany:
Drogon, Viserion and Rhaegal are definitely squad goals.

I have never been so happy to see Littlefinger. Had the Knights of Vale not come through, Jon and his men were goners. There is no Ifs, Ands or Buts about it. Now, Littlefinger saving the day will come with a price. He keeps playing Captain Save-A-Stark. Remember that anytime one villain dies, another rises. Littlefinger is next.

I suppose it's been asked before, but.... Where in seven hells was Ghost?!?!

Best. Divorce. Ever.

I refuse to let anyone try and tell me that Game Of Thrones season 6 episode 9 wasn't the best TV episode of all time.

Moral of the story: Always feed your pets cuz these hounds ain't loyal.
I still prefered the Hodor episode. Maybe because I knew everything that would happen in this (except the mereen storyline). But my best of all time has to be the red wedding. I can still remember how I was screaming in my room. Geez! Unforgetable experience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.