Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1097457 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by eniolaamoda: 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
oyetpel:

She doesn't need to make her brother sound like a meat ready for slaughter, your fu¢king blood brother. Fu¢k.

Guy u r d only one in dis entire thread dat knows my pain
If this guys do watch originals they would understand what blood and family means

How can u derogate ur own blood for revenge

She is a fucking bitch

I wished ramsey chopped off her nippless

She even said it without no remorse stupiid girl

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Vixkyydera(f): 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
lebete3000:
Guys what do y'all think of this?
Guy you wicked. lolzzz cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Vixkyydera(f): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
eniolaamoda:

If this guys do watch originals they would understand what blood and family means

She is a fucking bitch

She has a lot of siblings, that's her problem. But in times like that, one has to be very tough and make non sentimental decisions.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by damibravo(m): 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
Too many weird people!

Why would somebody be rooting for the undead?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Emisco1(m): 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
Yap nice episode.. But wait a minut,somebody was DM missing

WHERE THE HELL WAS GHOST#snow wolf dog

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lebete3000: 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
Vixkyydera:
Guy you wicked. lolzzz cheesy

He has nothing to lose again na...why he not just grow some "balls" by joining the unsullied...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lebete3000: 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
damibravo:
Too many weird people!
No mind dem......crazy people.....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lumzybo: 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
Vixkyydera:
I was really enjoying the punches, I forgot to count.

I was punching along with snow. I enjoyed those punches mehn!!! 21 fcking hardc0re punches... if not 4 sansa presence, he wuld av continued.

I always look 4wrd to seeing arya's face in each episode. I was really entertained in this episode that I forgot to miss her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by djlaqua91(m): 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
Vixkyydera:
The stampede doesn't look real to me. Who can survive it?

'Twas very real my dear. Choreographed horse riders. Even the horses hitting each other was real but done in a slower pace. Watch the video and see.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by djlaqua91(m): 11:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
Vixkyydera:
I thought I was the only one that loves whitewalkers scenes. lolzz.

Apart from Jon Snow, The White Walkers are the only sincere and selfless people in Game of thrones. No ulterior motives. No BS. They Just wanna kill you.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by djlaqua91(m): 11:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
damibravo:
Too many weird people!

Because the Humans on the show have failed humanity. Only Jon Snow can be forgiven. All others are wretched sinners due for cleansing smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by encryptjay(m): 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
Damn! This episode was the adrenaline sh!t we waited for.
First, I commend Ramsay's audaciousness.
His impudence is out of this world grin
He's always shown smartness but I didn't really expect him to pull this one off.
His death was on point.

Truly, Jon knows nothing

Great episode

One more episode to go and the waiting game commences.

I LOVE GAME OF THRONES!!!

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by djlaqua91(m): 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
eniolaamoda:

She is a fucking bitch

Sanse is the biggest fool in TV history smiley
Madam We Need More Men. Yet they asked your opinion she said she doesn't know jack about battles. Reminds me of the Feminist ish. Wife wants equal rights as husband but when its time to open wallet she will scream that its the Man of the houses duty.
If you watch the preview of the next episode online Jon is begging her that we need to trust each other. If I'm jon Snow, Sansa will rot in a cell for some months until she can reason clearly. Like Mother, Like daughter LOL.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
Daenerys: "And I imagine your offer is free of any marriage demands." Yara: "I never demand, but I'm up for anything really."
Lesbians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siempere(m): 11:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
oyetpel:
Daenerys: "And I imagine your offer is free of any marriage demands." Yara: "I never demand, but I'm up for anything really."
Lesbians.
...Sound it!!!....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 11:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
siempere:
I wish he'll be fed to d hounds.... by Sansa preferably...

Congrats wink
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 12:01am On Jun 21, 2016
Amis:
Now that's a real G.O.T episode

Blood lust grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 12:09am On Jun 21, 2016
UjSizzle:
Oh my God, my blood is soooo high cheesy

Please donate blood and save a life! grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by damibravo(m): 12:20am On Jun 21, 2016
djlaqua91:

Because the Humans on the show have failed humanity. Only Jon Snow can be forgiven. All others are wretched sinners due for cleansing smiley

Which of the gods do you worship?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by damibravo(m): 12:23am On Jun 21, 2016
oyetpel:
Lesbians.

I just rewatched and I sensed same thing...

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bilany(f): 12:31am On Jun 21, 2016
Drogon, Viserion and Rhaegal are definitely squad goals.

I have never been so happy to see Littlefinger. Had the Knights of Vale not come through, Jon and his men were goners. There is no Ifs, Ands or Buts about it. Now, Littlefinger saving the day will come with a price. He keeps playing Captain Save-A-Stark. Remember that anytime one villain dies, another rises. Littlefinger is next.

I suppose it's been asked before, but.... Where in seven hells was Ghost?!?!

Best. Divorce. Ever.

I refuse to let anyone try and tell me that Game Of Thrones season 6 episode 9 wasn't the best TV episode of all time.

Moral of the story: Always feed your pets cuz these hounds ain't loyal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 12:34am On Jun 21, 2016
I think Jon Snow and Tormund should be war veterans now. 3 fu¢king wars, Attack on castle black, hardhome and battle of the bastards. Sadly some people never fight a war e.g Jaime, Brienne (we only know they are great swords man and woman) Even The Imp have fought in a war.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siempere(m): 12:42am On Jun 21, 2016
Bilany:

I have never been so happy to see Littlefinger. Had the Knights of Vale not come through, Jon and his men were goners. There is no Ifs, Ands or Buts about it. Now, Littlefinger saving the day will come with a price. He keeps playing Captain Save-A-Stark. Remember that anytime one villain dies, another rises. Littlefinger is next.

Best. Divorce. Ever.

I refuse to let anyone try and tell me that Game Of Thrones season 6 episode 9 wasn't the best TV episode of all time.

Ghost was proabably chained up somewhere out of sight...he has no place on the battle field with arrows flying around that will be suicide...or they where just saving money on the CGI.....

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siempere(m): 12:43am On Jun 21, 2016
oyetpel:
I think Jon Snow and Tormund should be war veterans now. 3 fu¢king wars, Attack on castle black, hardhome and battle of the bastards. Sadly some people never fight a war e.g Jaime, Brienne (we only know they are great swords man and woman) Even The Imp have fought in a war.
U're right...tongue out to jamie....the lord of d incestous...

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by djlaqua91(m): 12:45am On Jun 21, 2016
damibravo:

Which of the gods do you worship?

I'm a fan of the Drown god but even he ain't got nothing to stop the White Walkers.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by obstead200(m): 1:03am On Jun 21, 2016
Vixkyydera:
I thought I was the only one that loves whitewalkers scenes. lolzz.
jeez!!!!
Baby, are u ok? There is nothing worse than killing just for the love of killing
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by obstead200(m): 1:04am On Jun 21, 2016
I almost had an orga.sm watching Ramsay Bolton dogs devour him.
What a fitting end for a sadistic coward. He does not even have the courage to face Jon snow in single combat
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by obstead200(m): 1:09am On Jun 21, 2016
Bilany:

Best. Divorce. Ever.

I refuse to let anyone try and tell me that Game Of Thrones z 6 episode 9 wasn't the best TV episode of all time.

@ the bolded. I fully agree.
My problem now is little finger. He has no free gift. All his gestures have a selfish motive. I wonder what he will do next.
But I fully agree, I was so happy to see him and the knights of the vale. I knew someone will come but I was actually expecting the Edmure Tully and armies of riverrun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by obstead200(m): 1:19am On Jun 21, 2016
blackjack21:

Jaime is a heartless mongrel. he wanted to shoot a baby into a castle with a catapault. Cersei's punna must be something extraordinary.
Jaime is quite humane. He is not heartless at all except the matter concern cersei's punna

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by babyoy(f): 3:00am On Jun 21, 2016
I have been waiting 4 some real action 4 sometime, and i must confess that i was really impressed with dis episode(season 6 episode 9).My next worry now is littlefinger,i wonder what he would want in return.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by babyoy(f): 3:08am On Jun 21, 2016
eniolaamoda:
I hate gender equality i swear

What sansa did is enough to hate any woman
Ppl on twitter r saying she is d hero wheras she js d villian
She made rickon die
She made wun wun die
She made a lot of ppl die

Feminist will say men dont care about there feeling

U say we need more men and you kno how to get more men

Instead of u to tell jon u no tell am

And u r complaining

D poor boy asked you "okay oooo madam sansa how do we get more men,u kept calm n say u dont kno"

Useless girl

Ramsey shud have peeled her nippless i swear

Who noticed dat davos saw shireens toy in d snow

Next week davos go kill millasandre

i have also been asking myself dat same question on y Sansa did not tell Jon snow about d army she was expecting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.