Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,316 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1097460 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by waywardpikin: 8:42am On Jun 21, 2016
eniolaamoda:

I lnew it apocalypse u were talking about
Bro u just gotta love it
Tho the fights were boring n all

But anytime i watch an xmen movie i am always after how it relates to themselfs

Like knowing how proffesor got bald
Like knowing how cyclops was recruited

Did u know that wolverine is one of d oldest mutant
Even older dan proffesor n magneto

Some ppl dont know dat

Knowing quicksilver is magnetos child

Knowing whom striker was at his youth

Lots of relating ya know grin

That's fan service at the expense of proper storytelling. They can still do that and tell a gripping story. They did not. I'm very sure there is a fan boy other than Bryan Singer out there who can deliver the goods.

It was almost like watching a documentary biko. I am not supposed to be aware that a movie is very long, omor I just dey look time say wtf??
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ilynem(m): 8:43am On Jun 21, 2016
oyetpel:
I think Jon Snow and Tormund should be war veterans now. 3 fu¢king wars, Attack on castle black, hardhome and battle of the bastards. Sadly some people never fight a war e.g Jaime, Brienne (we only know they are great swords man and woman) Even The Imp have fought in a war.
Jamie fought Rob stark in the war of five Kings.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ilynem(m): 8:44am On Jun 21, 2016
djlaqua91:

I'm a fan of the Drown god but even he ain't got nothing to stop the White Walkers.
Drowned god, the most useless of all gods in westerous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 8:50am On Jun 21, 2016
ilynem:

Ramsey was never the tactical mind. His father was. That's why I am still sad the show killed off Roose and left the sadistic animal in power. Jon would never have defeated Roose Bolton in a million years, even with the Knights of the vale.

Exactly. What's this ~ Ramsay is a tactical or strategic mind all about ? Ramsay is saddistic is all i have to say. Roose was the man, Jon would still take him on, he had the same training as Robb.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ilynem(m): 8:50am On Jun 21, 2016
Graviton2:
I wanted Ramsey's death to look something like this -

1. His "netherparts" should have been chopped off
2. Then those parts should be stewed up while he watched
3. Then he should have been made to eat it all up
4. Then he should be stripped (and whipped, optional) and left out in the cold for a while
5. He should be anally raped with something really large (a cudgel, maybe)
**He should be begging for death by now**
6. Then he should have his eyes gourged out (Come and see)
7. Then maybe Flayed SLOWLY and left out to die

My honest opinion.
When you can think of a more gruesome way to kill someone even better than Ramsey does, you need a therapist.

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 8:50am On Jun 21, 2016
oyetpel:
I think Jon Snow and Tormund should be war veterans now. 3 fu¢king wars, Attack on castle black, hardhome and battle of the bastards. Sadly some people never fight a war e.g Jaime, Brienne (we only know they are great swords man and woman) Even The Imp have fought in a war.

A battle does not make a war. Those were battles.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ilynem(m): 9:03am On Jun 21, 2016
Vixkyydera:
Did anyone noticed how Yara compared herself to Danny and the lesbian look she gave her?
I love the new yara Dany team. It's going to be so much fun.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ilynem(m): 9:10am On Jun 21, 2016
Gbola5:

Exactly. What's this ~ Ramsay is a tactical or strategic mind all about ? Ramsay is saddistic is all i have to say. Roose was the man, Jon would still take him on, he had the same training as Robb.
And Roose killed Rob. Lol.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 9:15am On Jun 21, 2016
To be frank that's not how Medieval Warfare works.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by obstead200(m): 9:16am On Jun 21, 2016
Endy10:
Daenerys of house Targaryen, the First of Her Name, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lady of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, called Daenerys Stormborn, the Unburnt, Mother of Dragons.
I know her storyline is 80% boring and 20% awesome, but the 20% is SO awesome that it's worth it!
GBAM!!!!!!
just her title dey trip me die.
Whenever she says those magic words "dhacrahys" my hairs stand on end.
When she storms the seven kingdoms, she will bring the Red keep and all her enemies to their knees in terror

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 9:17am On Jun 21, 2016
ilynem:
And Roose killed Rob. Lol.
A different scenario than if they were at war. That was at a dining table.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by obstead200(m): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2016
Gbola5:

A different scenario than if they were at war. That was at a dining table.
Roose Bolton and his lineage are cowards thru and thru. The only pple they are a bit better than are the Freys of the crossing
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by obstead200(m): 9:28am On Jun 21, 2016
kenturkish:
All of you lot saying Ramsay is a tactical genius got it all wrong. Ramsay is a sadistic creature. How the hell can you sacrifice your own men. Ramsay basically killed of his whole army, that's just sadistic and not tactical genius, a real tactician would never have left winterfell. His dad told him as much. When he asked him do you feel like a victor after mowing down tired and outnumbered cold barratheon army. The lords of the north umber and karstack are just plain stupid for following ramsay.
u are right. I watched in shock as Ramsay kept back the Bolton with their flayed man banners and asked them to shoot arrows continually at the karstarks and umbers together with Jon snows army which he sent them to attack.
That was very callous of him. He practically destroyed his army.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by obstead200(m): 9:32am On Jun 21, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Guy u r d only one in dis entire thread dat knows my pain
If this guys do watch originals they would understand what blood and family means

How can u derogate ur own blood for revenge

She is a fucking bitch

I wished ramsey chopped off her nippless

She even said it without no remorse stupiid girl
U were wrong. Sansa was only being realistic. She learnt her lessons tha hard way. She knew Ramsay and knew Rickon was done for no matter what.
She tried to get Jon to agree to wait for more men and not to let emotions rule in for Ramsay's benefit. That was wise of her.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2016
obstead200:

GBAM!!!!!!
When she storms the seven kingdoms, she will bring the Red keep and all her enemies to their knees in terror

Thumbs up
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 9:50am On Jun 21, 2016
obstead200:

GBAM!!!!!!
it's "dracarys"

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Unfathomable: 9:52am On Jun 21, 2016
UjSizzle:
Am I the only one who thinks Ramsey Bolton is one wickedly handsome man? cheesy That smile...

I did too...that menacing smirk, with those deep set blue eyes. Dude is cute, too bad I noticed it on his last episode

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sagenrdy(m): 9:57am On Jun 21, 2016
obstead200:

U were wrong. Sansa was only being realistic. She learnt her lessons tha hard way. She knew Ramsay and knew Rickon was done for no matter what.
She tried to get Jon to agree to wait for more men and not to let emotions rule in for Ramsay's benefit. That was wise of her.
she did not tell snow about. D soldiers coming basically she is just showing us. That she still doesnt like jon snow. He his just a means to n end for R. Trust me she can. Murder. Him
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 9:58am On Jun 21, 2016
armadeo:

Even I myself shock.

"What have I done"? grin grin
Good question^^^^^ angry grin angry grin angry grin angry grin angry

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Unfathomable: 10:02am On Jun 21, 2016
obstead200:

Tell them my dear...people just don't understand Sansa was trying to save Jon and she gave him valid reasons why Rickon wouldn't survive. Ramsey killed an infant/his father just to be Lord of Winter fell , why would he allow a bonafide Stark live? Rickon was already dead meat the day he was delivered to Ramsey.. the only reason Ramsey kept him alive was to use him for provocation/false bargaining chip . Emotions everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 10:06am On Jun 21, 2016
obstead200:

GBAM!!!!!!

The dragons are still young, they can be killed and in westeros, men knew how to wage wars against dragons, I hope they haven't forgotten! Though it seems they have forgotten outside westeros so the seven kingdoms rolling over for danny undecided not gonna happen
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sagenrdy(m): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2016
ilynem:

Except little finger doesn't really care for Sansa. Only his ambition.
dude y r u talking like dis. Little finger. Have. Shown it more than once that he was in love. With Sansas mother n. He sees R in sansa. Ramsey. Is a better strategist compare to roose Bolton case study. Rewatch season 5 d episode they were talking about defeating stanis
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Unfathomable: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2016
blackjack21:

quote author=Unfathomable post=46759972]

Watch again...

So you didn't hear when Ser Davos said 'follow your commander' when Jon was all alone with Ramsey's riders approaching? Do you think Jon would have survived if those men had not come in between. This is why it is good to listen to dialogues not just watch action scenes..like it or not Jon would have tried to save Rickon and taken Winter fell back, that's Jon..have you21 forgotten he escaped from the Nights watch to avenge Ned Starks death? Sansa also advised him to wait for a bigger Army knowing Ramsey won't let Rickon live..did Jon listen? No!! He was all about saving Rickon

It's either your head is full of horse shit or you just started watching yesterday.
Imagine you're even telling me to listen to dialog.

Hey, Mr 21...don't talk smack with me, im no mate of yours. Make your point and move on, stop running round the thread like a headless chicken forcing your ideas on people.. what's that 'horse poo' rubbish talk about? Trust me, I've been on this thread long before you crawled out from wherever. Be civil
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 10:18am On Jun 21, 2016
Daenerys doesn't have enemies in Westeros. No one in Westeros could be less bothered about a Dragon Queen half a world away.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sagenrdy(m): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2016
damibravo:
If Sansa and Little finger selflessly agree to get married....

They will rule the 7 kingdoms. They will be untouchable
trust me myself n lady mormont. Will do a better job conquering d. 7 kingdoms dan dis two. Sansa is still weak minded despite d strong face she is showing now @ snow war room she could not offer any solution dan to condemn d plans of experienced fighters. N little finger he strive on information about enemy dat does not know about his ambitions let him him show his real intent like euron,dany nko n let see how good he his
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Unfathomable: 10:31am On Jun 21, 2016
losprince:
Kit harrinton really played the part where those horses were charging at him well cool now they have winterfell and the north, whats next?

He sure did...my heart was racing like hell. If not for the timely command of Davos, I wonder how Jon would have survived those horsemen...I was like "Yes!" when his men came charging at them
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Lengz(m): 10:38am On Jun 21, 2016
djlaqua91:
Sansa is either stupid or pure evil

Withheld vital info. from your brother which led to thousands of deaths of loyal men.
With the knowledge that the knights of the Vale were available if needed, Jon Snow would have planned better. Even if it leads to a siege on winterfell the Giant would have turned the odds to their favour.
Many times she was crying, "we need more men". Yet she refused to open her mouth and tell Ser Davos and co.
Whether Little-Finger could be trusted is a different matter. They needed men badly.

Although we viewers all knew Rickon was as good as dead, In Episode 4 Sansa was crying that we have to save Rickon, we have to save our brother, then next thing she's saying he's as good as dead ( poor writing from the writers IMO) without showing us how she transitioned to that reasoning.

Just like her mother her reasoning will damage that House

Kudos to her, she saved them in the end but massive Stark casualties could have been avoided.
House Stark is back, but Jon better watch out. That Sansa can kill him anyday I swear. #TeamWhiteWalkers
..... From point of view,, Sansa was d brain and Jon was just d Brut with no force.. She indirectly told him " dont do anything he expects,, cos evrytin would be a trap".. which she was right. He outwitted Jon in evry step
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Unfathomable: 10:52am On Jun 21, 2016
obstead200:
u are right. I watched in shock as Ramsay kept back the Bolton with their flayed man banners and asked them to shoot arrows continually at the karstarks and umbers together with Jon snows army which he sent them to attack.
That was very callous of him. He practically destroyed his army.

You're so right..even the Karstack/Umber soldiers trying to cross the siege and escape were slaughtered by his men...the only soldiers that would been left had he won the battle would have been his. Ramsey is such a user..his idea was to make those houses defenseless and dependent on him by killing their soldiers
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Lengz(m): 10:52am On Jun 21, 2016
If Jon was given the knights of The Vale.. He still would ve lost, cos Ramsay would still ve been up against him wit unforseen tactics, just like he did to Stannis.... Kudos to Sansa... Its all a movie tho
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 10:55am On Jun 21, 2016
Lengz:
If Jon was given the knights of The Vale.. He still would ve lost, cos Ramsay would still ve been up against him wit unforseen tactics, just like he did to Stannis.... Kudos to Sansa... Its all a movie tho
Thank you

Tiri gbosa 4 you
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 11:14am On Jun 21, 2016
Can we safely assume, house Bolton is extinct?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by waywardpikin: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2016
Concerning Euron Greyjoy, in the books he is said to have what we call a Dragon Horn. A Dragon Horn is an instrument that can be used to control dragons, unfortunately no mention of it has been made in the show. I hope they are saving it for a shocking surprise cos I really want Daenerys Stomborn to get her comeuppance. I see her becoming another big bad in this show. Another Mad King. Like dear daddy.

A lot of us are gonna miss Ramsay Bolton though, this dude was there for us when vile King Joffrey was killed off, poisoned like the rodent that he was. He cushioned the effect of the loss and filled the vacuum such that we barely had the time to miss the product of incest and spawn of the devil that was Joffrey. In short sef....................... angry angryangry

ODE TO RAMSAY BOLTON

You showed us that there was a worse way to be bad, a badder way to be evil, and a veteran where Joffrey was a learner in the field of sadism. You were the human personification of everything Game Of Thrones stands for: cold, vile, vicious, heartless, brutal, calculating, medieval, and evil. You were the devil made flesh.

Goodbye Ramsay Bolton, we will miss you. May you rot in hell. cry cry cry

Signed,
Wayward Pikin.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.