Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1096174 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 5:18am On Aug 28, 2017
raumdeuter:
His name is Aegon Targarean

Rhaegar named his two sons Aegon. grin

He must have been mad to name two people Aegon Targaryen. undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SalomonKane: 5:19am On Aug 28, 2017
Daeylar:

This is my post where I wrote about it, you can go to the website and download any version you want,
I can't really give you a link, sorry embarassed but there are links uploaded by some posters here, check the last page or 2
And o 2 tvseries. And tvshow 4 mobile has uploaded it

Thanks a lot. I already watched it. smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by agrovick(m): 5:20am On Aug 28, 2017
Yonce:
“You stand accused of murder. You stand accused of treason. How do you answer these charges ... Lord Baelish?”

“My sister asked you a question.”

“Lady Sansa, forgive me. I’m a bit confused.”

“Which charges confuse you?”

Sansa honey. . . . . .you just overthrew Olenna. Your savagery has topped the Westeros scale of savage this season.

I'm so proud of you. kiss

Someone should paint me the faces of those Sansa is useless crew.

Yeyenatus
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 5:20am On Aug 28, 2017
If D gets preg it means we now have two ovulating bastards from incest that can lay claim to the Iron Throne
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by patzicky2012: 5:21am On Aug 28, 2017
Tyrion Lannister.... That look on his face though. Three betrayals shall she know... One for Blood, one for Gold and one for Love.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 5:22am On Aug 28, 2017
Guys please spare a thought for this man

Pleeeaaasseee

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 5:23am On Aug 28, 2017
The expression Tyrion had watching Jon (or is it Aegon) and Dany roll in the sack is strange.

Could be jealousy or disappointment or plain disgust. I hope it was disgust.

Jon and Ygritte was far more interesting to watch.
Aegon and Dany's felt rushed and forced. undecided
Didn't even need to fast forward it. grin

Cc BraincX Preacher IamLegend Thekingishere Jhymex Gbola5

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 5:23am On Aug 28, 2017
"Robert's rebellion was based on a lie"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by agrovick(m): 5:24am On Aug 28, 2017
So bottom line, Tyrion's phoolish plan and Jon's steewpeedity brought down the wall. Way to go folks, what a way to fight the night king and his army.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 5:26am On Aug 28, 2017
Too bad Catelyn died thinking Ned actually betrayed her
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 5:27am On Aug 28, 2017
Is it safe to assume Tormund and Beric died when the Wall came down?

Tormund will never father red head giants with Brienne. cry

R.I.P Wall.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by etiosa24(m): 5:30am On Aug 28, 2017
Badass episode badass season. Ma only prayer is for Arya to execute the NightKing lipsrsealed(that is if he is defeated in the great war) because as cheesy she said that I am just the executioner. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by helpsystem: 5:30am On Aug 28, 2017
jejemanito:
It's 02:00 AM undecided
I drop the site since yday Ofcos. So y asking for link again. Already watched and slept off. But here is the link the site had subtitle too.
https://www.frendz4m.com/forum/attach/6/4/8/1503883820-frendz4m.com-Game_of_Thrones_S07E07_WEBRip.mp4
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 5:31am On Aug 28, 2017
Are we seriously gonna wait till 2019 for S8?

Thought it was next year

Jesus christ

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 5:34am On Aug 28, 2017
Yonce:

Is it safe to assume Tormund and Beric died when the Wall came down?

Tormund will never father red head giants with Brienne. cry

R.I.P Wall.
You self

People like Tormund die a reasonable death.

It's not an opinion. It's a fact
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 5:36am On Aug 28, 2017
Helpsystem no vex.

Thanks tho
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 5:38am On Aug 28, 2017
etiosa24:
Badass episode badass season. Ma only prayer is for Arya to execute the NightKing lipsrsealed(that is if he is defeated in the great war) because as cheesy she said that I am just the executioner. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Arya's blade's next victim should be Cersei.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Chysler(m): 5:38am On Aug 28, 2017
This is the best episode ever ....

Many things got cleared up and the field is set for the final season

Cersi is one cunny bastard, she is the best actress actress so far in this movie.... She always got an ace up her sleeve but I thing she overstepped by falling out with with her brother Jaime and is like Jaime Understands she isn't pregnant when he said " I don't believe u" ... Remember she was told in prophecy of 3 kids..

Arya Finally admitted she couldnt have survived what Sansa survived and for once this clears the long stand debate btwn fans of the two characters... Sansa isn't stupid as many thought... Yes she started with a naive mindset of a Young girl that dared to dream of love in a perfect world but met brutality contrary to her expectation... You know why I respect her? At that young age and almost as sudden as her dreams came crashing she was all calm and absolved it, got sobre and learn one of the best survival strategy one can ever pull in her position... The scene of the LF's trial was epic and puts a crown of Honor on sansa... She truly have learnt well not only from LF but every character in Kingslanding. The mercilessness and assassin quality of Arya was also top notch... With that quick slash I believe even LF don't even know what killed him... Him death is truly deserved and long over due.

Theon marching to save his sister but I don't think he will make it, his sister might escape but this move by him maybe a way by the producers to faze him out, he really don't have any part anymore than see her sister escape to become lord reaper of pyke in the iron islands. His talks with Jon maybe a way of making amends and saying goodbye

Euron is a savage and I don't know if am the only one that sees semblance btw him and The on... He really wants xersi badly or will I say the iron throne badly but unlike LF and Varys he is seeking for it with sword and not wits... Going to Braavos to get help from the iron bank for xersi is the best twist in plot of this season becos it sets the stage for the war for kings landing after the winter war against the white walkers. It will not be easy for whichever side that survives the winter war.

Many asked where the unsullieds are and we saw them finally... Probably they have been guiding casterly rock , eating and getting fat there... I hope messandei is now at peace seeing her Greyworm... I believe not all were summoned to the gates of KL from casterly rock cos apart from dragon stone that's the only land Dany has and is assured of not even north that pledged to her.

Bran is another character that has been silent for some episodes now but we now saw he wasn't really silent, infact I believe the scene of LFs evil expo was orchestrated by him... He was just waiting for the right moment... LF of all his wisdom and wits died like a common cowardly fool... He lost woefully and died cowardly. Bran has also cleared Jons birth and his real name is really AEGON 8 shocked... Didn't c dt coming but one thing is set from this now, the theory of Bran being the Night king is being lend some credence here... Remember the whispering voices in Aegons head telling him to burn them all?? Jon and bran maybe from the past coming to correct the future... Jon being the new Argon and bran a double character of Bran the builder and of course the turned white walker by the COTF . Am just reasoning that line ..maybe wrong

Samuel Tarly now remembers what Gilly was telling him and is the first apart from Bran to know Jon's true parentage and heritage to the iron throne... Jon may not seat on the iron throne but I believe and predict his son with dany will begin the new dynasty in westros. For those looking for plot holes I hope the length of time taken for Sam to travel from the oldtown to winter fell is satisfactory.

Finally the white walkers breaks down the wall that has stood for centuries and ice abi neon breathing dragon Viserion is doing best what viserys will do; being a dirty scum ass and in two minutes the wall came crashing if it has burned the wights that fast it won't have been killed undecided winter is finally here even Jaime noticed it in kings landing ending the debate if it also snow there...

One word for Jaime: he has truly become an honourable man... His character has transformed from the child pushing bastard to a man worth his words. I use to loathe him but can't say that now.. But I don't think he will survive the war

In all I think this is the best episode in this season followed by spoils of war... As the long night begins and we wait for two years for it to he over may the lord of light JESUS CHRIST cheesy cast his light upon us all.... Bless us all.

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 5:54am On Aug 28, 2017
I have a feeling someone very important is wearing that cold mask hiding the Night King
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by opestein: 5:59am On Aug 28, 2017
patzicky2012:
Tyrion Lannister.... That look on his face though. Three betrayals shall she know... One for Blood, one for Gold and one for Love.
if ur last sense is true, it means jon will die or ser jorah will die for him
Wen was that last sentence made?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 6:07am On Aug 28, 2017
Tormund's "run" scene keeps getting me grin

Hard man see ice dragon him turn vegetable grin

Westeros is fvcked
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GagaBoy: 6:11am On Aug 28, 2017
To be honest I was a little touched while Littlefinger went down on his knees, crying, begging Sansa to forgive him And 10 seconds later I was happy when Arya cut his throat

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GagaBoy: 6:14am On Aug 28, 2017
SANSA did that!!!! And you all were hating on her calling her weak! She shut shit down literally! !
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GagaBoy: 6:18am On Aug 28, 2017
Queen cersei surviving another season

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by captleonerd(m): 6:18am On Aug 28, 2017
jejemanito:
Sansa and Arya just reminded me of Naija politicians

Portray external rife outside but toast secret wines with themselves while having a good laugh off those who spent the better part of season 7 forming Team Sansa vs Team Arya

Una see una life?
gbam!!! I never for once believed sansa will allow herself to be manipulated into trying to kill arya. Little finger has outlived his usefulness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by captleonerd(m): 6:19am On Aug 28, 2017
GagaBoy:
Queen cersei surviving another season
she's on her own now. Her days are numbered
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GagaBoy: 6:20am On Aug 28, 2017
02 posts
You stand accused of treason. How do you answer these charges........lord baelish

Baelish:

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 6:21am On Aug 28, 2017
GagaBoy:
To be honest I was a little touched while Littlefinger went down on his knees, crying, begging Sansa to forgive him And 10 seconds later I was happy when Arya cut his throat
Touched kwa

Over LittleFinger?

Na wa o

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by captleonerd(m): 6:22am On Aug 28, 2017
Yonce:
“You stand accused of murder. You stand accused of treason. How do you answer these charges ... Lord Baelish?”

“My sister asked you a question.”

“Lady Sansa, forgive me. I’m a bit confused.”

“Which charges confuse you?”

Sansa honey. . . . . .you just overthrew Olenna. Your savagery has topped the Westeros scale of savage this season.

I'm so proud of you. kiss

hehe grin at this point I shouted yes!!! grin told someone sansa won't be dumb enough to be used again.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RaeMystix: 6:22am On Aug 28, 2017
jejemanito:
Are we seriously gonna wait till 2019 for S8?

Thought it was next year

Jesus christ
WTF?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 6:23am On Aug 28, 2017
RaeMystix:

WTF?
Yep
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RaeMystix: 6:23am On Aug 28, 2017
Finally Littlefinger has been taken down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.