Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1096018 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by captleonerd(m): 6:23am On Aug 28, 2017
Yonce:

“Hello old guy I met briefly years ago. I will tell you Jon’s parentage, but I won't tell my sisters, for no reason.”

Bran.

"I see the past. I even see what's happening right now"

Yet didn't see Rhaegar and Lyanna tying the knot till Samwell mentioned it.

Bran.

"I am the three eyed raven, I know everything"

Yet assumed Jon was a Sand and not a Targaryen.

Bran. undecided
he can see everything if only he knows where to look lol

9 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 6:24am On Aug 28, 2017
One of the best episode. ... Now the wait begins.

I think I have to port to #TeamNightKing o... that guy should fly straight to Kingslanding. ... 1million soldiers await him there
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 6:26am On Aug 28, 2017
captleonerd:
he can see everything if only he knows where to look lol

Yea exactly. .. He didn't say He knows everything, seeing is different from looking.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 6:26am On Aug 28, 2017
"My sister asked you a question " - Arya

The ice in those words

Starks are generally cold both with words and deeds

See the way she slashed the idiots throat like a routine action

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 6:27am On Aug 28, 2017
"The only one who needs protecting is the one who gets in her way"

Arya made mama and papa proud cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 6:27am On Aug 28, 2017
In season 1, on seeing Jamie and Cersei's sex scene...

Me: shocked angry

7 years later, Dany and Jon beneath the sheets...

Me: kiss kiss

Suddenly incest doesn't look that bad again

GOT is dark and full of brainwash cry

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GagaBoy: 6:27am On Aug 28, 2017
Ugh, I swear if Jon ****ing snow (aegon whatever) gets to be king because Dany is either like (oh... okay!) or dies It will be the most predictable ending ever in a series about unpredictability and subverting expectations. Like, Jon Snow has been a central character since basically his first introduction and his whole underdog "I'm a good, righteous man, unlike 90% of men, but I'm a poor bastard" has always made me feel like hes going to end up king
I'm bitter. If Dany dies, I'd rather Cersei's lifeless corpse be the last thing to touch the iron throne. Either that or the Night King

1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 6:28am On Aug 28, 2017
Yonce:

The expression Tyrion had watching Jon (or is it Aegon) and Dany roll in the sack is strange.

Could be jealousy or disappointment or plain disgust. I hope it was disgust.

Jon and Ygritte was far more interesting to watch.
Aegon and Dany's felt rushed and forced. undecided
Didn't even need to fast forward it. grin

Cc BraincX Preacher IamLegend Thekingisher Jhymex Gbola
Rushed and forced, you say? grin
That's just you coz shit_gave me an emotional_boner. Dany was crying.... #LoL
I can now die happily.

And I found tyrion's expression out of place and out of character... He knew about their attraction to each other and was perfectly fine with it and he certainly hasn't dropped any clue that he might be in love with dany for it to be jealousy..... Either that or he deserves a medal for expert suppression of feeling.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 6:31am On Aug 28, 2017
I may not like Dany that much buh I dey always gbadu her entrance

Always coming like a true Stormborn cool

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GagaBoy: 6:31am On Aug 28, 2017
Also, so...Jon is a dumdum. His plan to show Cersei a wight to get her support completely failed due to her being a lying snake.
All he got out of it was a dragon killed, under the control of the night king, and now bringing down the wall so the zombies can invade. You know nothing Jon Snow indeed.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 6:33am On Aug 28, 2017
Anytime Arya fans try to tell me trash from now on.... Bish....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RaeMystix: 6:34am On Aug 28, 2017
Jon is no Stark. So he would be sleeping with his Aunt? I can't take this cry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 6:35am On Aug 28, 2017
RaeMystix:
Jon is no Stark. So he would be sleeping with his Aun

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RaeMystix: 6:36am On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=59890351][/quote]
I thought Jon's father looked like Daenery's brother.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 6:42am On Aug 28, 2017
RaeMystix:

I thought Jon's father looked like Dernerey's brother.
Everyone knows about Jon's true heritage..... That don't stop us from cheering our niggah on.... Dany being his aunt notwithstanding.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 6:43am On Aug 28, 2017
Yonce:
“You stand accused of murder. You stand accused of treason. How do you answer these charges ... Lord Baelish?”

“My sister asked you a question.”

“Lady Sansa, forgive me. I’m a bit confused.”

“Which charges confuse you?”

Sansa honey. . . . . .you just overthrew Olenna. Your savagery has topped the Westeros scale of savage this season.

I'm so proud of you. kiss

grin
My baby learns cheesy Thekingishere where are you? grin now eat shit! tongue

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RaeMystix: 6:44am On Aug 28, 2017
Yonce:

Is it safe to assume Tormund and Beric died when the Wall came down?

Tormund will never father red head giants with Brienne. cry

R.I.P Wall.
Don't think Tormund died. He actually might be if not the only one to get the info to Jon and everyone in the North.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 6:47am On Aug 28, 2017
Yonce:

The expression Tyrion had watching Jon (or is it Aegon) and Dany roll in the sack is strange.

Could be jealousy or disappointment or plain disgust. I hope it was disgust.

Jon and Ygritte was far more interesting to watch.
Aegon and Dany's felt rushed and forced. undecided
Didn't even need to fast forward it. grin

Cc BraincX Preacher IamLegend Thekingishere Jhymex Gbola5
compared to yours where we never had more than a kiss? undecided ours trumps yours tongue besides, what is there to look at in rhaegar? He looks like viserys, only with dragon balls cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 6:48am On Aug 28, 2017
BraniacX:

grin
My baby learns cheesy Thekingishere where are you? grin now eat shit! tongue
tell them,bruh!
Where AryaSand dey?

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 28, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
tell them,bruh!
Where AryaSand dey?
I miss Toxicwap. O2tvseries is just a useless site. I've been downloading E7 sinceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Abeg gimme spoiler.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 6:57am On Aug 28, 2017
RaeMystix:

I thought Jon's father looked like Daenery's brother.
he does doesn't he? undecided guess what? It happens with brothers sometimes wink

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 28, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Anytime Arya fans try to tell me trash from now on....
Bish....
Puleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! What others have learn Tey Tey. tongue
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 7:01am On Aug 28, 2017
AryaSand:

I miss Toxicwap. O2tvseries is just a useless site. I've been downloading E7 sinceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Abeg gimme spoiler.
Let's just say...Sansa dropped the mic on baelish.
Made the brother go down on his knees like a pussy_..... Shit_was epic..... Arya slitting his throat like it is nothing was fuckin glorious.

Oh! & Jon made dany cry.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RaeMystix: 7:02am On Aug 28, 2017
BraniacX:
he does doesn't he? undecided guess what? It happens with brothers sometimes wink
In the movies?....yes; but in reality, that's messed up. That is some creepy stuff.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 7:03am On Aug 28, 2017
Hate Deanerys...Love her, but there is one thing we will agree on: she knows how to make an entrance

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 7:04am On Aug 28, 2017
RaeMystix:

In the movies?....yes; but in reality, that's bleeped up.
brothers looking alike in real life is messed up?
I'll love to hear your opinion on identical twins.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by vizkiz: 7:05am On Aug 28, 2017
grin grin

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 28, 2017
Cunning people often survive the most improbable odds imaginable. But when they fall, they fall hard, melting down in the face of the reality of their end. Their confidence whittles to child-like fear, the pretty faces collapses into a desperate begging whine, even as their throat is slit by the blade they provided, at the hands of a righteously-merciless assassin.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee LF. Where are his fans sef?

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RaeMystix: 7:11am On Aug 28, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
brothers looking alike in real life is messed up?
I'll love to hear your opinion on identical twins.
I thought we were referring to incest. Sex between siblings or blood related members. What those this have to do with twins. Or perhaps did i misinterpret your last comment?

Guess what?. I just re read your comment, and figured out what you meant. Yes, such could happen to brothers, most especially twins; but Jon's father is the Robert Ty. The only and only, with no identical sibling. I also read a trending article online, which confirmed my observation online and it was confirmed that Jon indeed sleep with his Aunt.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by wristbangle: 7:11am On Aug 28, 2017
vizkiz:
grin grin

Baba, o2tvseries dey mess up oo! Where else can I download the season finale (GOT 7/7)?

Please my people, help an inquisitive guy cry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by vizkiz: 7:12am On Aug 28, 2017
AryaSand:
Cunning people often survive the most improbable odds imaginable. But when they fall, they fall hard, melting down in the face of the reality of their end. Their confidence whittles to child-like fear, the pretty faces collapses into a desperate begging whine, even as their throat is slit by the blade they provided, at the hands of a righteously-merciless assassin.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee LF. Where are his fans sef?
The satisfying look on my face the whole scene

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.