Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1095991 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Daeylar(f): 7:12am On Aug 28, 2017
jejemanito:
"The only one who needs protecting is the one who gets in her way"

Arya made mama and papa proud cool

Lol, True

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 28, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Let's just say...Sansa dropped the mic on baelish.
Made the brother go down on his knees like a pussy_..... Shit_was epic..... Arya slitting his throat like it is nothing was fuckin glorious.

Oh! & Jon made dany cry.
Yea, I kinda know about the Arya, Sansa and LF's own. I read it when the Hackers leaked everything. Wait! Dany cried? Was it while she and Jon knacked? Did they knack very well?

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by helpsystem: 7:14am On Aug 28, 2017
And queen cersei survives again. grin. Y will people want her dead undecided we need a villain in GOT and I never see the NK as one rather a... cool grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by vizkiz: 7:15am On Aug 28, 2017
wristbangle:

Baba, o2tvseries dey mess up oo! Where else can I download the season finale (GOT 7/7)?

Please my people, help an inquisitive guy cry
Download the HD version on o2
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by wristbangle: 7:16am On Aug 28, 2017
AryaSand:

I miss Toxicwap. O2tvseries is just a useless site. I've been downloading E7 sinceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Abeg gimme spoiler.

Please give me another link to down E7. I feel like uploading virus to the useless o2tvseries site sad
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by helpsystem: 7:17am On Aug 28, 2017
wristbangle:

Please give me another link to down E7. I feel like uploading virus to the useless o2tvseries site sad
https://www.frendz4m.com/forum/attach/6/4/8/1503883820-frendz4m.com-Game_of_Thrones_S07E07_WEBRip.mp4
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Daeylar(f): 7:17am On Aug 28, 2017
Yonce:
“You stand accused of murder. You stand accused of treason. How do you answer these charges ... Lord Baelish?”

“My sister asked you a question.”

“Lady Sansa, forgive me. I’m a bit confused.”

“Which charges confuse you?”

Sansa honey. . . . . .you just overthrew Olenna. Your savagery has topped the Westeros scale of savage this season.

I'm so proud of you. kiss

Overthrew olenna, undecided undecided

What was savage in what she said? How else was she supposed to reply?

This is why people don't take the "sansa is not stupid/useless" crew serious.
You can never make her look good on her own, forever looking for who to pull down to bring her up. I wonder why grin

Sansa herself admitted that she is a slow learner, it took her 7 seasons grin

But now that she has learnt let's see how she will do in season 8

Olenna forever queen of Savagery

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by wristbangle: 7:18am On Aug 28, 2017
vizkiz:

It's not working. Showing an error message each time I click on the download button
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by wristbangle: 7:18am On Aug 28, 2017
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 7:19am On Aug 28, 2017
BraniacX:

She believes it to be true in a factual non metaphoric sense having sacrificed her unborn child to save her first husband in a blood magic ritual after which the priestess mirri maz dur told her in no uncertain terms that certain impossible conditions have to come to pass before she will ever bear a child and that only death can pay for life, a concept which she inadvertently triggered in birthing her dragons

Mirri never says Dany won't have a child/children though. Only that Drogo won't return. Dany misinterprets because she says it along with a number of impossible things.

"When will he be as he was?" Dany demanded.
"When the sun rises in the west and sets in
the east," said Mirri Maz Duur. "When the
seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind
like leaves. When your womb quickens again,
and you bear a living child. Then he will
return, and not before."
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by helpsystem: 7:21am On Aug 28, 2017
wristbangle:

Thanks bro cool
Uwlcm. Guess it's just one click to download
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by vizkiz: 7:21am On Aug 28, 2017
Jorah when Jon was busy banging his 'aunt' in the next room grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by vizkiz: 7:23am On Aug 28, 2017
wristbangle:

It's not working. Showing an error message each time I click on the download button

was the link given by hekpsystem helpful ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by borntosuccess(m): 7:25am On Aug 28, 2017
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 28, 2017
The actress playing Cersei deserves an Emmy award. The woman can act. Damn!

14 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 28, 2017
vizkiz:

It's the HD version I've been downloading since 10years ago.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 28, 2017
DouglasH92:
The actress playing Cersei deserves an Emmy award. The woman can act. Damn!
She's Goooooooooooooooooooood.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Coyotejack(m): 7:29am On Aug 28, 2017
Lemme go and start watching episode 7 , hope they knacked well smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by borntosuccess(m): 7:30am On Aug 28, 2017
wristbangle:

try it now its working
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 28, 2017
vizkiz:
Jorah when Jon was busy banging his 'aunt' in the next room grin
Something he couldn't do in 6 Seasons, Jon did in less than 5Episodes. grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by borntosuccess(m): 7:31am On Aug 28, 2017
wristbangle:

grin grin u no well

I would suggest u click on the link sent to me as seen above. Watching it already. smiley
bro dat link download na hd?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by wristbangle: 7:34am On Aug 28, 2017
AryaSand:

Something he couldn't do in 6 Seasons, Jon did in less than 5Episodes. grin grin

We already knew from the last episode that there is something in the waters when dany was looking at Jon after the night king battle. cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 7:34am On Aug 28, 2017
AryaSand:

Wait! Dany cried? Was it while she and Jon knacked? Did they knack very well?
Just kiddin..... But she nearly did.
Though The scene was short, it had the intended effect. .....jon was heaving like a he had run a marathon. The catharsis was so palpable.
It even made even tyrion turn jelly......
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Mintayo(m): 7:34am On Aug 28, 2017
Cersei shocked shocked shocked
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by wristbangle: 7:34am On Aug 28, 2017
borntosuccess:
bro dat link download na hd?

Yes boss
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamLEGEND1: 7:38am On Aug 28, 2017
Gbola5:

Mirri never says Dany won't have a child/children though. Only that Drogo won't return. Dany misinterprets because she says it along with a number of impossible things.
"When will he be as he was?" Dany demanded.
"When the sun rises in the west and sets in
the east," said Mirri Maz Duur. "When the
seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind
like leaves. When your womb quickens again,
and you bear a living child. Then he will
return, and not before."
that was not a misinterpretation.
When a vengeful witch lists you bearing a child alongside other totally impossible things...... The inferred meaning is kind of straightforward.

You won't conceive, ever again.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bimffo(m): 7:39am On Aug 28, 2017
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Daeylar(f): 7:40am On Aug 28, 2017
@chysler
Arya Finally admitted she couldnt have survived what Sansa survived and for once this clears the long stand debate btwn fans of the two characters

But sansa immediately said that she would have because Arya is the strongest person she knows, why did you leave that part out? embarassed

Nice sypnosis though

That scene made me emotional, them talking about Ned, 2 children remembering their father, made me remember when arya was just a daddy's girl,
Now she slices throats and acts like it's the Same thing as cleaning her shoes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 28, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Just kiddin..... But she nearly did.
Though The scene was short, it had the intended effect. .....jon was heaving like a he had run a marathon. The catharsis was so palpable.
It even made even tyrion turn jelly......
How short?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by tvseriesdls(m): 7:45am On Aug 28, 2017
I love to see this tv series. one of the most addictive series I have ever seen in my life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.