Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1088704 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
BraniacX:

Let's say he wants to remain monogamous and annuls his previous marriage to facilitate that state to please his new spouse unless you want to tell me divorce was known to be practiced (with examples) and it's interpretation is different from annulment

No history of divorce or annulment in Westeros. Not that they mean the same thing. But an annulled marriage renders the marriage invalid/illegal.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
BraniacX:

And in our history, does marriage annulment render the children gotten from the annulled marriage illegal? undecided

It renders the marriage invalid.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by johnafangideh: 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
Please all Game of thrones movie fans should consider this story
When the prison officials came to check on the prisoners they found them lain dead on the floor. When the Officer in charge came after hearing the shocking news he discovered that Jim was no where to be found. The Officer in charge ordered the officers to call all the units to search for Jim, they all suspected that he should know something about the death of the prisoners and the policemen rushed into the vehicles in search of Jim.

Unfortunately their search was pointless as Jim had left the city and while he moved in the neighboring city he could receive a kind of signal that he could realize comes from the sea and he followed the direction of the source of the signal till he got to the bank of the sea, still the disturbance of the signal did not stop, Jim was left with no other choice than to follow the signal to the source point.

Jim entered the sea and walked on the sands of the sea. He finally got to the source point which was in a cave in the sea. He spent some minutes outside the cave before he finally got the courage to move into the cave and when he got to the point he saw a mermaid. Out of shock, Jim shouted and the mermaid turned to him and said, “You must not fright, because I should be the one scared”. Jim felt a bit relieved of fear, the mermaid continued,

“I am a sorceress by name Goile and I called you to help you, I was in a vision when I saw you control your powers carelessly in the prison ward and I knew that you are deeply in need of help and I can help”

Jim asked strongly, “are you sure you can help me?” Goile answered, “yes, I can and I will, let’s begin with training on your powers”.

“Okay!” reinforced Jim.

“We will start immediately but first there have to be a change of name in order to detach you from the case you already have with the police”, said Goile

“Okay! Let me give you a name I that I reserved for nicknaming, Aramica!”, said Jim. “So be it”, said Goile.

They began with the training. Goile started with telling Aramica the basics of the trainingby saying, “You see, the power you posses is the power from this part of the ocean called the emite, this power has been dormant for ages and now it has been vested upon you, with this power you could control 71% of the earth by just a mere thinking, now this brings us to the second phase of this training which is the thinking ability, this lesson teaches you on how you could start a controlled power display in the sense that you would be able to control the whole actions you would perform and no action would get out of hand, now relax your mind and imagine the whole ocean under your control, anyways the water in which you stayed in for some time had a side in your power formulation”.

At first, it sounded like something impossible and when he started the thinking he felt like it could never happen, but when he became deeply Captivated in his thoughts he could then feel the seven oceans in his mind and at this phase was able to manipulate them.while he continued in his thoughts his eyes shone a silvery-white light and he decided raise the whole Atlantic ocean where emite was located. He succeeded in doing it and every living and non living thing in the ocean was raised along side with the waters. When Goile noticed that he was going a long way with it told him to bring the waters down which he did and Goile was entertained by the awesome power display.

“Okay! Your next lesson will be called living water, in this lesson you will learn how to restore life to a dead man by helping to re-circulate the blood in him/her by just controlling the water content in the blood thereby controlling the blood. The power exhibition is not too different from the firs the only thing is for you to know exactly the speed at which the blood moves, this is the only thing that will make this lesson hard enough for me not to be able to clarify you, so figure it out yourself”, said Goile.

Goile continued by saying, “This power would also be of help when you want to heal, so I think you should really go and explore more about yourself, Alright! Next less…”

“Wait! Don’t you at least have a little clue on how I could explore on myself because you’ve made me finish up in a actual serious confusion”, interrupted Aramica.

“fine, just feel the water that moves in you, the speed at which it moves, feel it”

Aramica tried to do as she said and certainly he could feel the water in him move round his body on a steady speed. “Okay that has been settled, next lesson would be called the manipulative power, this power is one of the coolest powers I think you have already you have a clue about the power because you displayed it back there in the prison ward, it is similar to the first power, you just have to control the water in the person’s body, preferrably not the water in the blood but the water that comes from the sweat, saliva or urine in order to preserve his/her life”

“Alright, I think this one would be easy”, said Aramica

“Good bye, reserve the remaining lessons for our next meeting”, said Aramica.

“Unfortunately, there are no more lessons”, opposed Goile.

“Okay! Bye till the next time”, bade Aramica.

Read full story at https://greatlimited.com/aramica-the-emitic-1/
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
BraniacX:

I still think he was captured, until proven wrong, his being in the red keeps dungeons wasn't in tandem with any of his agendas known or suspected, after his release he didn't return to kingslanding even after donning a different face meaning his mission there was either complete or no longer of paramount importance.
Any other subsequent mission in westeros can not be confirmed to be related to the prior one so there you have it

I just don't think he was captured. I think he was looking for something, that somehow involves getting in the Black cells with Rorge and Biter.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Talius(m): 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
Seunpaul01:

Lol.... Do the needful! As in kill herself?
He'll die and she'll carry on with her plan to destroy Daenerys.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
johnafangideh:
Please all Game of thrones movie fans should consider this story
When the prison officials came to check on the prisoners they found them lain dead on the floor. When the Officer in charge came after hearing the shocking news he discovered that Jim was no where to be found. The Officer in charge ordered the officers to call all the units to search for Jim, they all suspected that he should know something about the death of the prisoners and the policemen rushed into the vehicles in search of Jim.

Unfortunately their search was pointless as Jim had left the city and while he moved in the neighboring city he could receive a kind of signal that he could realize comes from the sea and he followed the direction of the source of the signal till he got to the bank of the sea, still the disturbance of the signal did not stop, Jim was left with no other choice than to follow the signal to the source point.

Jim entered the sea and walked on the sands of the sea. He finally got to the source point which was in a cave in the sea. He spent some minutes outside the cave before he finally got the courage to move into the cave and when he got to the point he saw a mermaid. Out of shock, Jim shouted and the mermaid turned to him and said, “You must not fright, because I should be the one scared”. Jim felt a bit relieved of fear, the mermaid continued,

“I am a sorceress by name Goile and I called you to help you, I was in a vision when I saw you control your powers carelessly in the prison ward and I knew that you are deeply in need of help and I can help”

Jim asked strongly, “are you sure you can help me?” Goile answered, “yes, I can and I will, let’s begin with training on your powers”.

“Okay!” reinforced Jim.

“We will start immediately but first there have to be a change of name in order to detach you from the case you already have with the police”, said Goile

“Okay! Let me give you a name I that I reserved for nicknaming, Aramica!”, said Jim. “So be it”, said Goile.

They began with the training. Goile started with telling Aramica the basics of the trainingby saying, “You see, the power you posses is the power from this part of the ocean called the emite, this power has been dormant for ages and now it has been vested upon you, with this power you could control 71% of the earth by just a mere thinking, now this brings us to the second phase of this training which is the thinking ability, this lesson teaches you on how you could start a controlled power display in the sense that you would be able to control the whole actions you would perform and no action would get out of hand, now relax your mind and imagine the whole ocean under your control, anyways the water in which you stayed in for some time had a side in your power formulation”.

At first, it sounded like something impossible and when he started the thinking he felt like it could never happen, but when he became deeply Captivated in his thoughts he could then feel the seven oceans in his mind and at this phase was able to manipulate them.while he continued in his thoughts his eyes shone a silvery-white light and he decided raise the whole Atlantic ocean where emite was located. He succeeded in doing it and every living and non living thing in the ocean was raised along side with the waters. When Goile noticed that he was going a long way with it told him to bring the waters down which he did and Goile was entertained by the awesome power display.

“Okay! Your next lesson will be called living water, in this lesson you will learn how to restore life to a dead man by helping to re-circulate the blood in him/her by just controlling the water content in the blood thereby controlling the blood. The power exhibition is not too different from the firs the only thing is for you to know exactly the speed at which the blood moves, this is the only thing that will make this lesson hard enough for me not to be able to clarify you, so figure it out yourself”, said Goile.

Goile continued by saying, “This power would also be of help when you want to heal, so I think you should really go and explore more about yourself, Alright! Next less…”

“Wait! Don’t you at least have a little clue on how I could explore on myself because you’ve made me finish up in a actual serious confusion”, interrupted Aramica.

“fine, just feel the water that moves in you, the speed at which it moves, feel it”

Aramica tried to do as she said and certainly he could feel the water in him move round his body on a steady speed. “Okay that has been settled, next lesson would be called the manipulative power, this power is one of the coolest powers I think you have already you have a clue about the power because you displayed it back there in the prison ward, it is similar to the first power, you just have to control the water in the person’s body, preferrably not the water in the blood but the water that comes from the sweat, saliva or urine in order to preserve his/her life”

“Alright, I think this one would be easy”, said Aramica

“Good bye, reserve the remaining lessons for our next meeting”, said Aramica.

“Unfortunately, there are no more lessons”, opposed Goile.

“Okay! Bye till the next time”, bade Aramica.

Read full story at https://greatlimited.com/aramica-the-emitic-1/
Who else read the whole story?? I dont think it is interesting jare
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by NerdSciBot: 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
JUHABACH:

1) yep. you clearly just hate game of thrones. poorly developed characters? really? in game of thrones? jaime lannister alone has gone through as much development as Walter white and he isn't even the protagonist. plot holes in game of thrones? please humour me, give me examples.
literally everything you mentioned praising breaking bad is literally ever present in game of thrones. I mean... cinematography? really? it's not even a debate. game of thrones has literally changed the game in terms of how series are to be viewed.
and every character death in game of thrones has so far been necessary to advance the plot and establish one of its prevailing themes that no one is safe.
and how the hell is the dorne storyline a plothole?
your opinion on game of thrones popularity is just that, an opinion.

they both have the same IMBD rating (9.5) meanwhile game of thrones has a higher fresh rating than breaking bad on rotten tomatoes. lol.
breaking bad isn't even the best series of its kind (i.e. drugs). the wire completely out classes it.

breaking bad is merely a great series. game of thrones has transcended that to become a cultural phenomenon world wide.

2) smh. it appears complicated plot lines and character motives are beyond your comprehension. a real shame tbh.

cersei trying to poison her son instead of herself during the battle of black water only goes further to prove MY POINT. stannis was going to win to the best of everyone's knowledge and stannis not only hates the lannisters but was also known for burning his enemies alive. that was her son's fate hence she specifically sought a means to give her son a painless death while risking being burnt alive herself. that is literally the definition of putin family first as she tries to do on a normal day.

and again, an alliance with them is the best move. even jaime could see that. cause if the night king wins, she has lost but if there is an alliance, with her resources, army and weaponry (e.g. dragon fire) they stand a better chance of winning after which she could be in a better position to negotiate as jaime suggested. her refusal to ally herself only works if danny wins which is nigh impossible considering the size of the wight army.
Bullocks.....is what you just typed here. Fyi I dont hate Got else i won't be watching the show and I wouldn't have read the books.

Comparing Jamie's xter dev to Walter White's is just plain stupidity by any standard. Walter White's evolution from an ordinary high school chemistry teacher to a Methamphetamine drug lord, a killer and a psycho is no easy feat to pull. He's even one of the best villains ever in TV history. Just don't go there dude.

If you think Got isn't filled with plot holes then you're just ignorant. A lot of people complained about the dornish plot and a simple Google search can help you out.

Like I said, the epic scenes are mainly xter deaths. Writing isn't even a constest here. A lot of people have been complaining about how the writing in Got has gone south for the past 3 seasons.

My opinion on popularity is a fact. HBO is bigger than AMC. How many folks know about BB compared to Got yet the show is arguably the best ever.

Complicated plotlines? really? Nothing complicated about GoT here. In fact, the joke's on you if you think Got is complicated.

Cersie, I repeat is a narcissist. She cares about no one but herself. She never liked Tyrion. She dumped Jamie easily. The only family she ever cared for are her kids, which she sees as an extension of herself. That's why she lusts after Jamie, her twin. It's simple psychology really and it'll disappointing if you cant understand this

Cersie forming an alliance with Dany to fight the undead is a lose lose situation for cersie. If the NK wins, they all die, if the NK is defeated, she either abdicates the throne or face annihilation from Dany and co. But if she doesn't form an alliance and the NK wins, they all die, but if the NK is defeated, then Cersie stands a chance to defeat a depleted Dany army. It's common sense really but it's like they say, it's not really common.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by NerdSciBot: 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
JUHABACH:

cersei's army was not gravely depleted as you suggest. they had enough as shown to defend king's landing which is danny ' s end game.
why the hell would they not know she could buy mercenaries? she had literally just acquired a freaking gold mine.
euron greyjoy doesn't matter because he's on the sea? really? despite the fact that it's been established since the battle of blackwater as well as in Tyrion ' s plans that the best and only feasible way to take king's landing is from the sea hence the importance of their own alliance with theon's sister.

like I said, complicated plot lines just don't seem to be for you. you should probably stick to vampire diaries or whatever CW is doing these days.
You must be a simpleton really. Even Jamie was stunned when Cersie made mention the Iron Bank and her plan to hire the Golden company. No one knew about her plans to hire them except Euron who sailed to Essos to hire the GC. Its like you never watched episode 7 sef.

The Iron borns have always been known to be treats on sea and cowards on land due to their fleets. It's a no brainer except for the brainless.

Lastly, your attempt at strawman is as weak as your argument. Please go and rewatch the last episode and stop littering here with your bullcrap.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MyNewJackeT: 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
I cant believe seun hasn't locked this thread, Wetin una dey argue sef.... season don end can you keep up this argument till next year...

stop derailing the thread. till next year there's nothing to explain anymore there's nothing that you have watched that we haven't seen already.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snowstormm(m): 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
NerdSciBot:
Bullocks.....is what you just typed here. Fyi I dont hate Got else i won't be watching the show and I wouldn't have read the books.

Comparing Jamie's xter dev to Walter White's is just plain stupidity by any standard. Walter White's evolution from an ordinary high school chemistry teacher to a Methamphetamine drug lord, a killer and a psycho is no easy feat to pull. He's even one of the best villains ever in TV history. Just don't go there dude.

If you think Got isn't filled with plot holes then you're just ignorant. A lot of people complained about the dornish plot and a simple Google search can help you out.

Like I said, the epic scenes are mainly xter deaths. Writing isn't even a constest here. A lot of people have been complaining about how the writing in Got has gone south for the past 3 seasons.

My opinion on popularity is a fact. HBO is bigger than AMC. How many folks know about BB compared to Got yet the show is arguably the best ever.

Complicated plotlines? really? Nothing complicated about GoT here. In fact, the joke's on you if you think Got is complicated.

Cersie, I repeat is a narcissist. She cares about no one but herself. She never liked Tyrion. She dumped Jamie easily. The only family she ever cared for are her kids, which she sees as an extension of herself. That's why she lusts after Jamie, her twin. It's simple psychology really and it'll disappointing if you cant understand this

Cersie forming an alliance with Dany to fight the undead is a lose lose situation for cersie. If the NK wins, they all die, if the NK is defeated, she either abdicates the throne or face annihilation from Dany and co. But if she doesn't form an alliance and the NK wins, they all die, but if the NK is defeated, then Cersie stands a chance to defeat a depleted Dany army. It's common sense really but it's like they say, it's not really common.
Have watched both..but prefer GOT

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Elkrypto(m): 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
What I understand by plot hole... Kindly point to areas that meet these definitions then we could discuss. You just don't scream plot hole because a scene didn't go the way you imagined it would.

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RinzyReviews: 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JUHABACH: 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
NerdSciBot:
You must be a simpleton really. Even Jamie was stunned when Cersie made mention the Iron Bank and her plan to hire the Golden company. No one knew about her plans to hire them except Euron who sailed to Essos to hire the GC. Its like you never watched episode 7 sef.

The Iron borns have always been known to be treats on sea and cowards on land due to their fleets. It's a no brainer except for the brainless.

Lastly, your attempt at strawman is as weak as your argument. Please go and rewatch the last episode and stop littering here with your bullcrap.
*sigh* here we go...
jaime was stunned because he didn't know Cersie had ALREADY made plans to hire mercs. he knew that she had the support of the iron bank. Heck he personally retrieved the gold to repay the iron bank.
even IF he didn't know about the iron bank (which he did) they had just taken over the estate of the richest family in the kingdom. not to mention when he spoke of the loss of his army division by danny ' s forces, she stated that they had the gold to get more men.
Summary. jaime was only shocked because she already made her move behind his back with euron of all people. he as well as danny and her allies knew cersei had the money to fortify her position and hire more men.

you are literally proving my point for me. AGAIN (seriously, it seems like a talent at this rate). let me try and simplify this;
>the ironborn are not good at land but are formidable at sea
>euron's ironborn fleet currently controls the sea
>danny cannot win until she conquers king's landing
>an invasion on king's landing is only feasible from the sea (see battle of blackwater)
>except she has a magical catapult to send her troops to blackwater bay, she's gonna need to cross the sea
>did I mention euron's ironborn fleet CURRENTLY CONTROLS THE SEA

Should I use small words?

p.s. just realized I failed to address something from earlier.

Game of thrones being on HBO has little to do with its popularity. other shows which received similar critical acclaim from HBO such as Deadwood, Oz, The wire, The sopranos etc. never even came close to this lvl.

As for BB being on AMC affecting it's popularity, that is just B.S. the walking dead is one of the most popular shows, same with Mad men. guess which network they are on.

your saying BB is the greatest series of all times is YOUR OPINION. in my opinion the likes of game of thrones, sons of anarchy and the wire are above BB.

the dorne storyline is not a plothole. yes, lots of people didn't like it but you mentioned plothole.

and jaime was first introduced a simple , entitled "brat" but has evolved into a truly complicated and somewhat tragic character who is usually misunderstood. case in point, his title as king slayer. that's easily in the realm as the character development of Walter white and he isn't even the protagonist. and he's not the only one to have undergone that lvl of development e.g. Tyrion, Jon snow, danny, jorah mormont, samwell tarly, theon greyjoy, the red woman etc.

Walter white was a brilliant character but was ruled by one simple motivation. His pride.
jaime is ruled by much more complicated motivations (his love for cersei, the need to protect the lannister name, his personal sense of honour, his pride as a warrior, the opinion of others etc.)

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DonroxyII: 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
pu7pl3:

I know all about reviews nd criticism but all im saying is at a time it will become toomuch nd boring... there re people that havnt watched it nd reading all this is discouraging for them
if they don't get it from me, they will get it from somewhere else ....

Before I watch any movie , I Google search it and read the synopsis on Wikipedia to decipher whether the movie deserve my time or not !!!

GOT is a badass movie and I have many people around me that I encouraged to watch it and till date, they never turn back !!!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DonroxyII: 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
kaboninc:

Yeah, it's good to critic and one this is to find fault and another is to tear into pieces the great works.

For all we know, it an imaginary world created in the mind of the creator. He determines who lives and who died and what happens to who.

Personally I never liked some things but if these things do not happen, there won't be a story to tell.

Everyone in reddit and quora can say one thing but it doesn't make it right. It's enjoyable but it's still his work.
Kaboniki, no one has tear anything into pieces, I only suggested ways by which some scenes could have been delivered ..... Everybody knows GOT is having budget issues thus rushing things also, GOT is one of the most pirated tvseries around the world ...... The GOT that I started watching since 2011 would delivered my observations they way It did if not for cogent reasons ..... The producers and Directors will also know what I am talking about .....

I am on Quora and follow GOT , what some peeps are saying is even x100 of what I said here !!!

GOT is a great and close to perfection movie no doubt but I expected those scenes I have identified to have been delivered better ....

Do u even know some actors collect as much as $2m per episode ? Budget got increased as GOT attracts more attention all over the world !!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by pu7pl3(m): 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
DonroxyII:

Before I watch any movie , I Google search it and read the synopsis on Wikipedia to decipher whether the movie deserve my time or not !!!

GOT is a badass movie and I have many people around me that I encouraged to watch it and till date, they never turn back !!!

Well done bro... u basically spoil the movie before u watch it
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
AryaSand:
The Queen greets you. How far na, You dey kill ram tomorrow?
Nah.. I go Sha chop Enof..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kaboninc(m): 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
DonroxyII:
Kaboniki, no one has tear anything into pieces, I only suggested ways by which some scenes could have been delivered ..... Everybody knows GOT is having budget issues thus rushing things also, GOT is one of the most pirated tvseries around the world ...... The GOT that I started watching since 2011 would delivered my observations they way It did if not for cogent reasons ..... The producers and Directors will also know what I am talking about .....

I am on Quora and follow GOT , what some peeps are saying is even x100 of what I said here !!!

GOT is a great and close to perfection movie no doubt but I expected those scenes I have identified to have been delivered better ....

Do u even know some actors collect as much as $2m per episode ? Budget got increased as GOT attracts more attention all over the world !!

Okay sir
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
JhyMedex:

Nah.. I go Sha chop Enof..
Happy Eating!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SamzackD(m): 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
DonroxyII:
No, that is why we human are different , we watch something for different reasons ..... Don't just accept what is delievered to you, always air you view on better ways by which it could be done .... I just aired my view!!!

OK bro,

whatever rocks your boat, just have fun on the looooooong wait for season 8 wink
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by NerdSciBot: 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
snowstormm:
Have watched both..but prefer GOT
Your preference.....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
AryaSand:
Happy Eating!
grin.. like Lord Tywin tho.. I dnt rily like mutton.. Shey u dey kill Ram join?..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
JhyMedex:

grin.. like Lord Tywin tho.. I dnt rily like mutton.. Shey u dey kill Ram join?..
I'm an Atheist.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
AryaSand:
I'm an Atheist.
Yeah.. u said so b4.. grin.. Kai I Don dey old sha..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DonroxyII: 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
pu7pl3:

Well done bro... u basically spoil the movie before u watch it
Oh, u mean I shd download a movie with 2gb only to delete it when it doesn't suit my taste
Ok, ooo, even Geeed MB ain't meant to be wasted !!

Power is another TVseries that is driving me crazy, All scenes are adequately delivered..... A court is a court , arguments fit well into my psyche ........ The producers are doing something great, while the directors are really good, the actors are so real with good delivery ....... Hmmm.... Everything is fine , so fine sef cheesy

If Power producer fvck up tomorrow, I will criticise whatever happens .... Movies are meant to be enjoyed and should be close to reality ...!!!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by pu7pl3(m): 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
DonroxyII:
Oh, u mean I shd download a movie with 2gb only to delete it when it doesn't suit my taste

Power is another TVseries that is driving me crazy, All scenes are adequately delivered..... A court is a court , arguments fit well into my psyche ........ The producers are doing something great, while the directors are really good, the actors are so real with good delivery ....... Hmmm cheesy

Aiit bro... il check it out
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
What did I miss?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jonsnow92: 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2017

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
DonroxyII:

I thought im d only one that do this?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
jonsnow92:
Wats dis picture about?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by demsid(m): 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
Sansa self know say she be mumu. That's what I like most, she admitted

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nwaobitex: 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
I started watching GOT. Welcome me to do fam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.