Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1090127 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ironprocs(m): 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
Faboosuarez:

Yu know nothing yet
Don't go and complete your story ooo.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by siegfried99(m): 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
Neymar1095:
Just started Game Of Thrones I love this Ned Stark guy I can’t wait to see his character development over the other 6 seasons

Lol grin

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by uzoexcel(m): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
Chysler:
Can't believe am not expecting next G.O.T episode this weekend angry .... Where is the nearest Transformer in Kingslanding..??. I want a hug! cry
u can hug The Mountain

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by uzoexcel(m): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
Neymar1095:
Just started Game Of Thrones I love this Ned Stark guy I can’t wait to see his character development over the other 6 seasons
sad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by uzoexcel(m): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10156413/1/A-Man-of-Iron

I urge you guys to look at this...it's simply brilliant...an inter weaving of tony'iron man' stark and the house stark in game of thrones!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by 9jaBloke: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
Neymar1095:

Don't get emotionally attached to any character...Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snowstormm(m): 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
I read some season 8 leaked script on the net...someone should tell me the leak is fake o...cuz if not,that script is crap and too tragic
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RinzyReviews: 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Faboosuarez(m): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
ironprocs:

Don't go and complete your story ooo.

No vex, almost through, plan on continuing next year but if am through early, who knows. Make we wait and see
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by signz: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
snowstormm:
I read some season 8 leaked script on the net...someone should tell me the leak is fake o...cuz if not,that script is crap and too tragic

Direct us to the link please.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Chysler(m): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
uzoexcel:

u can hug The Mountain

Lol cheesy grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Emmyk(m): 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
How did the White Walkers drag the Dragon out of the river again since they can't swim?

Lol. Sorry if this was treated earlier, I was last here when Season 6 ended last year. cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 05, 2017
Electronzeez:

We should be excited that you comic readers would stop feeling on top of the world and follow the series like most of us are doing tongue.you guys keep mentioning names ,characters we have never heard about .confusing us like we are not watching the same show grin.

grin grin no more wierd names and stories that don't add up.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 5:52am On Sep 05, 2017
Emmyk:
How did the White Walkers drag the Dragon out of the river again since they can't swim?

Lol. Sorry if this was treated earlier, I was last here when Season 6 ended last year. cheesy

They can't swim doesn't mean they can drown (heck!! they are already dead).

They could be a lot of what if... the night king can even sacrifice thousands of wights to get that dragon up.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Electronzeez(m): 7:13am On Sep 05, 2017
PreacherX:
grin grin no more wierd names and stories that don't add up.

There was a time I thought there was game of thrones spin off where all those characters mentioned by our comic friends played . The comic readers are something else on this thread .Got is a great show yes, but if this thread hit 1000 page ,it's not because everyone is talking about the episode, but because some people had took it upon themselves to debate about names and places that were in the folklore of the seven kingdom .
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2017
Igwe007:

Lol brace yourself for disappointment.
awfully wicked! cheesy you should've lipsrsealed with him and let him learn the hard way
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 10:51am On Sep 05, 2017
Faboosuarez:

Yu know nothing yet
cheesy so true
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Emmyk(m): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
Cybertext:

They can't swim doesn't mean they can drown (heck!! they are already dead).

They could be a lot of what if... the night king can even sacrifice thousands of wights to get that dragon up.
True. cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by isaiah9(m): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
snowstormm:
me too.the ending ehn too sad
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snowstormm(m): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
isaiah9:
me too.the ending ehn too sad
I don't think it's true sha....I almost went into depression just reading the script,I!agine seeing that on screen.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by tygar(m): 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
#The Prince #That Was Promised" prophecy is without a doubt one of the greatest mysteries in both " Game of Thrones" TV show and its book series counterpart "A Song of Ice and Fire." We already talked about the possibility of some of the main characters [VIDEO] being this prophesized hero and today; we are here to present you with a mind- blowing alternative. The mother of all prophecies First, let's talk about the prophecy itself. As you probably know, there was a hero named Azor Ahai who saved humankind from the White Walkers the first time they were around during "The Long Night." For that, he needed to plunge his sword into the heart of his wife Nissa Nissa to forge " Lightbringer." The prophecy states that this hero also known as " The Prince That Was Promised" will be born again amidst smoke and salt to defeat the darkness once again. The Theory According to the Reddit user luxurysedan3030, " The Prince That Was Promised" was none other than Rhaegar Targaryen, Daenerys' eldest brother and Jon Snow's secret father who died during Robert's Rebellion. Of course, one could say it would be anti- climatic for a character who died even before the start of the series to be this great prophesized hero. But don't go away just yet, because there are a couple of proofs that makes this theory far more believable than you initially thought. Born amidst salt and smoke First of all, Rhaegar was actually a prince, unlike the other characters. Second, for those of you who don't know, Rhaegar Targaryen was born during the Great Tragedy at Summerhall where the conflagration caused the deaths of many people, most notably, King Aegon V Targaryen, Prince Duncan, and the Lord Commander of the Kingsguard Ser Duncan the Tall. The Reddit theorist thinks this provides more than enough evidence for the "born amidst smoke and salt" part of the prophecy since the fire provided smoke and the tears of the survivors provided salt. What about "Lightbringer?" According to this theory, the legendary sword " Lightbringer" could very well be Rhaegar's son Jon Snow [VIDEO]. Also, it would fit quite nicely into the original Azor Ahai legend since Rhaegar also put "Lightbringer" (Jon) into his wife (Lyanna) who died when the child was born. To further support his claim, this Reddit user explained how Jon, as the Night's Watch member was "the sword in the darkness" and "light that brings the dawn" What did George R. R. Martin say? Rhaegar being "The Prince That Was Promised" would fit quite nicely into George R. R. Martin's statement how he's always been fascinated with the idea that the great hero dies at the very beginning of the story. Of course, many fans thought that George was referring to Ned Stark's death, but according to this theory, it would make much more sense if this dead hero was Rhaegar Targaryen. #copied

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by isaiah9(m): 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
snowstormm:
I don't think it's true sha....I almost went into depression just reading the script,I!agine seeing that on screen.
I'm telling you most of them are true. I read the script of episode 6 of season 7 before watching it and everything played out as it was written.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by MyNewJackeT: 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
una still dey talk this game of thrones talk OK.

let me ask guess who's going to die in the first episode of season 8
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ibrahim3307(m): 12:58am On Sep 06, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
una still dey talk this game of thrones talk OK.

let me ask guess who's going to die in the first episode of season 8
No one
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bravos88(m): 1:36am On Sep 06, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]game of thrones has been a successful series, despite everything. a big applause to all fans , crew and the wonderful actors. thumbs up to George R R Martin smileygame of thrones has been a successful series, despite everything. a big applause to all fans , crew and the wonderful actors. thumbs up to George R R Martin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by troubleseller: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2017

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 9:39am On Sep 07, 2017
Neymar1095:
Dude, you need to unfollow this thread if you want to enjoy the show. Come back when you've watched everything.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DangotePikin: 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Seun:
Dude, you need to unfollow this thread if you want to enjoy the show. Come back when you've watched everything.
loool. Ned Stark....lolllz
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
If you were given a chance to grow up in any of the seven kingdoms of westeros, whih of the kingdoms would u have chosen and which of the houses would you have preferred and why?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Melvyn11: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
Bronn and cersei have never appeared in any scene together. Bet no one noticed that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.