Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1093059 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Melvyn11: 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
See, way back in the early ‘90s, Jerome Flynn (Bronn) and Lena Headey (Cersei) used to date, and they reportedly had quite a messy break-up, to the point that they are now kept apart on set at all costs. There are even rumours that this is part of their contracts.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Igwe007(m): 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
Melvyn11:
See, way back in the early ‘90s, Jerome Flynn (Bronn) and Lena Headey (Cersei) used to date, and they reportedly had quite a messy break-up, to the point that they are now kept apart on set at all costs. There are even rumours that this is part of their contracts.

Very Correct.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
Melvyn11:
Bronn and cersei have never appeared in any scene together. Bet no one noticed that.

Actually they have. Once though and very briefly.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Isomerizm(m): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hypothetical Scenarios

Ser Arthur Dayne vs Achilles (Troy)

Ser Arthur Dayne vs Gannicus (Spartacus)

Ser Bronn vs Daario Naharis

Jaime Lannister (both hands present) vs Oberyn Martel

Sandor Clegane vs Khal Drogo
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Seun:
Dude, you need to unfollow this thread if you want to enjoy the show. Come back when you've watched everything.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. You should tell him please, prepare him for what's to come.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nani667: 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
☆☆☆☆

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by troubleseller: 8:41am On Sep 08, 2017
Melvyn11:
Bronn and cersei have never appeared in any scene together. Bet no one noticed that.
Bruh. No one noticed it but stahp that CinemaBlend famzing
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by richywhales(m): 10:11am On Sep 08, 2017
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by yakamata(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
just thinking out loud

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bayulll011(m): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
Yonce:

Actually they have. Once though and very briefly.

they were dating and the relationship ended very badly.

both has an injunctions from attorney never to set eye on one another.

thats why.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bayulll011(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Melvyn11:

true
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by zinachidi(m): 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
Think you know all about Game of Thrones? Try out my trivia and see how many you can get.

Don't use the internet, its just for fun.

Leggo....

1) Who was known as the Onion Knight?

2) Stark words are "Winter is coming". What were the words of House Baratheon?

3)Lady Selyse, wife of Lord Stannis Baratheon was of which house?

4) Which King in the Stark lineage was also known as "The King who knelt"?

5) Lord Eddard Stark had 3 siblings. Name them.

6) Old Nan, storyteller and wetnurse of winterfell had a great-grandson. What was his name?

7) All of these houses were all Bannermen to House Stark, except which one?

Flint, Hornwood, Cerwyn, Westerling, Glover, Mormont.

cool What are the Lannister words?

9) Jon Arryn (former hand of the King) had how many wives? Name them

10) Sir Brynden Tully had a famous nickname. What was it?

11)White Moon and falcon, upon a sky blue field is the sigil of which House?

12) "We do not sow" are the words of which famous house?

13) Who was also called "the queen of thorns"

14) Rhaegar Targaeryan and Elia Martell had two children who were both killed during the sack of Kings Landing. What were there names?

15)Name the 3 towers found on the wall.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kenturkish(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
bayulll011:

they were dating and the relationship ended very badly.

both has an injunctions from attorney never to set eye on one another.

thats why.
After the battle of the blackwater, when tyrion was injured, bronn and cersci appeared together in one scene, but very briefly
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sweetmaami(f): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
Yonce:

cheesy cheesy

The last point really gat me

I was like where the f*** did they get those huge chains from

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Daeylar(f): 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
zinachidi
Damn I'm a terrible fan I only know 2
5) and 8 )
5) lyanna, benjen
8 ) a lannister always pays his debt
In fact I only know 1_
No 8 ) I don't know the last sibling
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by simi4me(m): 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
Magnifico2000:
If you were given a chance to grow up in any of the seven kingdoms of westeros, whih of the kingdoms would u have chosen and which of the houses would you have preferred and why?

winterfell and house Stark.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Lh19(m): 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
zinachidi:
Think you know all about Game of Thrones? Try out my trivia and see how many you can get.

Leggo....

6) Old Nan, storyteller and wetnurse of winterfell had a great-grandson. What was his name?

14) Rhaegar Targaeryan and Elia Martell had two children who were both killed during the sack of Kings Landing. What were there names?

1- ser Davos
2- ours is the fury
5- Brandon, benjen, Lyanna
6 - wylis (hodor)
7- westerling
9 - 1 wife catelyn's sister
10 - blackfish
11 - house Arryn
12 - house greyjoy
13 - lady olenna
14 - Aegon and Rhaenar (I think)
15 - eastwatch by the Sea, castleblack
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by zinachidi(m): 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lh19:

1- ser Davos
2- ours is the fury
5- Brandon, benjen, Lyanna
6 - wylis (hodor)
7- westerling
9 - 1 wife catelyn's sister
10 - blackfish
11 - house Arryn
12 - house greyjoy
13 - lady olenna
14 - Aegon and Rhaenar (I think)
15 - eastwatch by the Sea, castleblack
u try oo. But jon arryn had 3 wives. Lady Jeyne who died in childbirth with the child stillborn, Lady Rowena who was also his cousin who died of a disease called winter chill, she had no child though, and finally Lysa.

Then the remaining tower is called shadow tower

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by zinachidi(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
Daeylar:
zinachidi
Damn I'm a terrible fan I only know 2
5) and 8 )
5) lyanna, benjen
8 ) a lannister always pays his debt
In fact I only know 1_
No 8 ) I don't know the last sibling
lol, lyanna, benjen and brandon.

And " A lannister always pays his debts isn't the lannister words" I knew people will say that.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Daeylar(f): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
zinachidi:
lol, lyanna, benjen and brandon.

And " A lannister always pays his debts isn't the lannister words" I knew people will say that.

So i didn't even get that one
Chaiicry

Lol, I forgot Brandon,
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Lh19(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
zinachidi:
u try oo. But jon arryn had 3 wives. Lady Jeyne who died in childbirth with the child stillborn, Lady Rowena who was also his cousin who died of a disease called winter chill, she had no child though, and finally Lysa.

Then the remaining tower is called shadow tower

Tnx fa, I thought na only 1 wife he get sef
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 11:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
zinachidi:

Leggo....

1. Ser davos seaworth
2. Ours is the fury.
3. Florent of the reach.
4. Tohrren stark.
5. Brandon, Lyanna and Benjen.
6. Hodor, forgotten his real name, is it Willis?
7. Westerling.
8. Here me roar! A lannister pays his debts.
9. I can only remember lyssa arryn of house Tully, he had at least one before her.
10. Blackfish.
11. House arryn.
12. House Greyjoy.
13. Lady olenna Tyrrell of house redwyne.
14. Aegon rhaenera or is it rhaenerys?
15. Shadow tower, castle black and east watch by the sea.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
Magnifico2000:
If you were given a chance to grow up in any of the seven kingdoms of westeros, whih of the kingdoms would u have chosen and which of the houses would you have preferred and why?
highgarden with house Tyrrell or oldtown with house high tower. Not many enemies and a lot of flexing and effizy, or all the above and the potential to read a lot of books with house hightower

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
Isomerizm:
Hypothetical Scenarios

Ser Arthur Dayne vs Achilles (Troy)

Ser Arthur Dayne vs Gannicus (Spartacus)

Ser Bronn vs Daario Naharis

Jaime Lannister (both hands present) vs Oberyn Martel

Sandor Clegane vs Khal Drogo

Dayne vs Achilles draw
Dayne vs gannicus draw
Bronn vs daario Dario
Jamie vs oberyn oberyn
Sandor vs drogo drogo
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by zinachidi(m): 5:47am On Sep 09, 2017
BraniacX:

1. Ser davos seaworth
2. Ours is the fury.
3. Florent of the reach.
4. Tohrren stark.
5. Brandon, Lyanna and Benjen.
6. Hodor, forgotten his real name, is it Willis?
7. Westerling.
8. Here me roar! A lannister pays his debts.
9. I can only remember lyssa arryn of house Tully, he had at least one before her.
10. Blackfish.
11. House arryn.
12. House Greyjoy.
13. Lady olenna Tyrrell of house redwyne.
14. Aegon rhaenera or is it rhaenerys?
15. Shadow tower, castle black and east watch by the sea.
correct! Lol. U are good bro. Jon arryn had two wives before her though. Lady Jeyne and Lady Rowena(also his cousin) both deceased.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by zinachidi(m): 5:49am On Sep 09, 2017
BraniacX:

Dayne vs Achilles draw
Dayne vs gannicus draw
Bronn vs daario Dario
Jamie vs oberyn oberyn
Sandor vs drogo drogo
I agree, but I think jaime with both his hands would beat oberyn. Oberyn was able to beat the mountain, cos he was faster and he was just running around which I think made the mountain tire easily, Jaime wouldn't have fallen for that, and would have matched the red vipers for his quick reflexes. My idea shaa.

And many people labelled the kingslayer the best swordsman in all the seven kingdoms.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by zinachidi(m): 5:54am On Sep 09, 2017
Ok, someone got my trivia almost right.

So I'll ask another tougher one.

Leggo.

Remember don't use the internet, just for fun. Lol.

Loras Tyrell was Lord Commander of Renly Baratheon's personal kingsguard. What was this Kingsguard called?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Adek15(m): 7:28am On Sep 09, 2017
zinachidi:
I agree, but I think jaime with both his hands would beat oberyn. Oberyn was able to beat the mountain, cos he was faster and he was just running around which I think made the mountain tire easily, Jaime wouldn't have fallen for that, and would have matched the red vipers for his quick reflexes. My idea shaa.

And many people labelled the kingslayer the best swordsman in all the seven kingdoms.
ned Stark had draw with the kingslayer and I'm sure oberyn would beat ned
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 8:23am On Sep 09, 2017
zinachidi:

oberyn fought in the fighting pits of mereen and lived to tell the tale, he fought against the mountain based on the mountain's specifics i.e strength, reach and apparent lack of speed. If he were to fight two handed Jamie, he will fight differently and win, a pit fighter is a duelist foccussed on one opponent at a time, his only match in the world of ASOIAF will be Daario naharis. The people who labelled the kingslayer best swordsman of the seven kingdoms have not seen oberyn fight obviously

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 8:25am On Sep 09, 2017
zinachidi:
Ok, someone got my trivia almost right.

So I'll ask another tougher one.

Leggo.

Remember don't use the internet, just for fun. Lol.

Loras Tyrell was Lord Commander of Renly Baratheon's personal kingsguard. What was this Kingsguard called?
the rainbow guard
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 8:26am On Sep 09, 2017
zinachidi:
correct! Lol. U are good bro. Jon arryn had two wives before her though. Lady Jeyne and Lady Rowena(also his cousin) both deceased.
its been long i read the books sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.