Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1089327 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by athorello(m): 7:14am On Apr 16, 2019
Will the sellsword attempt to execute the mission he's been paid a buck load of gold for?

I love how GOT always give you so many things to look out for.

But wait o... Which is farther from Winterfell, the wall or Kingslanding? Or the army of the dead are just slow like normal zombies?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iamJ(m): 7:23am On Apr 16, 2019
RobbStark:
I don't think most of you watch till the end of the episode or shud I say what will come in E2. The kingslayer wud be tried in the Great Hall. It's not a spoiler.
That's what HBO showed and Dany was saying "do you know what my brother and I said as little kids we will do to the man who killed our father when we meet him.

I believe the king slayer has a pure heart coming to Winterfell. Even Bran knows it already that's why he said I am waiting for an old friend.

Good morning great house of GOThrones
jaime wouldn't be killed

what ever he has done, coming back to fight absolves it all

Tyrion will not allow Dany to kill his brother

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iamJ(m): 7:24am On Apr 16, 2019
athorello:
Will the sellsword attempt to execute the mission he's been paid a buck load of gold for?

I love how GOT always give you so many things to look out for.

But wait o... Which is farther from Winterfell, the wall or Kingslanding? Or the army of the dead are just slow like normal zombies?
they are slow, they can't run
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 7:50am On Apr 16, 2019
Anita01:
What time will got air in 02tvseries or which site will upload it faster tomorrow

same question i wanted to ask
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iamJ(m): 7:57am On Apr 16, 2019
Yonce:

Arya was practically a child when she said all these. It's beeen 8 years, she might have changed her mind.

Sansa was the one that wanted marriage and castles and babies. . .I feel she's over that now so might remain unmarried.

Arya wanted to travel the world and didn't want to be tied down. . . .well she might end up with a husband and babies. Aka Gendry.

Besides, in the books, they flirt with each other alot.
back in season 7

She wasn't a child then

When she was referred to as lady of winterfield what did she say?

Game of thrones is easy to understand, just let go of sentiments

Those of you saying that gendry will get storms end, does Arya look like the kind of lady that will settle down, have you ever seen her wearing a dress since season 4?

It's right B4 us, Arya is a warrior, love isn't something she does, all she enjoys is killing people

Gendry said that he doesn't have a family few seasons ago and Arya responded I can be your family, you guys held on to that as intent of love till now

Wonderful, does GRRM look like a fan of zee world plot progressions?

In the books he treated her like a woman, he didn't flirt

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 16, 2019
"Should we move Bran out of the courtyard?" - "Nah."

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2019
iamJ:
Dany deserves the accolades, do you know what she has been thru

Every problem Sansa had she created for herself

Dany left home with nothing and came back with an army

Sansa left with a prince and came back with nothing

Who is Sansa where Dany is

Dany is her queen, if Sansa doesn't show respect, we will use her to quench drogon hunger

Dany also got what she had due to her family name. Illyrio wouldn't have taken her as guest if her surname wasn't Targaryan and all she has would never had been in place
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2019
iamJ:
Game of thrones

Plenty misdirections happen

That Arya is smiling with gendry doesn't mean love

The show runners are playing with your minds

Nothing is ever plain on game of thrones

Thats all I will say, all facts points to a gendry and Sansa marriage

List those facts. Does Sansa even know Gendry And don't talk about uniting House Stark and Baratheon like their fathers wanted because Gendry is a bastard and not a true son
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2019
RobbStark:
I don't think most of you watch till the end of the episode or shud I say what will come in E2. The kingslayer wud be tried in the Great Hall. It's not a spoiler.
That's what HBO showed and Dany was saying "do you know what my brother and I said as little kids we will do to the man who killed our father when we meet him.

I believe the king slayer has a pure heart coming to Winterfell. Even Bran knows it already that's why he said I am waiting for an old friend.

Yes but when he tells them Cersei ain't bringing her forces and when Tormund arrives, they would forget about all that
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by isaiah9(m): 9:24am On Apr 16, 2019
irynterri:
what if she gets pregnant for Jon Snow
She will
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meforkene(m): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2019
kay9:

He didn't sacrifice it for kitten; he sacrificed it for love. He truly loves Daenerys Targaryen... This woman lost one of her children - Viserion the dragon - to save him. #ThinkAboutIt.

Of course I still don't think he should have bent the knee; that crown belonged to the Northern lords and Jon had no right to give away without consulting them first. I'm just saying that I understand why he did it anyway.

Please where was the love? Where did you see it?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meforkene(m): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2019
Obviously no one took Jon's bend the knee very seriously. No one really thought of the consequences until this season started.

It has dawned on everyone suddenly. Jon even looks and acts like a traitor....i mean how could he keep quiet when Sansa accussed him of falling in love.(D & D should take time o).

The only solution: The NK should quickly get to Winterfell and scatter everywhere so everyone would face other things.

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meforkene(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2019
As for Dany burning the Tarlys, whether it's justified or not, She's always been trigger happy.

But remember that Samwell Tarly is a good guy and GOT always knows how to dish out Karma for any action....so Dany must hear am.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2019
iamJ:
back in season 7

She wasn't a child then

When she was referred to as lady of winterfield what did she say?

Game of thrones is easy to understand, just let go of sentiments

Those of you saying that gendry will get storms end, does Arya look like the kind of lady that will settle down, have you ever seen her wearing a dress since season 4?

It's right B4 us, Arya is a warrior, love isn't something she does, all she enjoys is killing people

Gendry said that he doesn't have a family few seasons ago and Arya responded I can be your family, you guys held on to that as intent of love till now

Wonderful, does GRRM look like a fan of zee world plot progressions?

In the books he treated her like a woman, he didn't flirt

Beinoff and Weiss run the show not GRRM. GendArya won't happen in the books. On the show, it's a big possibility. They've done a lot of fan service in the past, this won't even be far-fetched.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 10:25am On Apr 16, 2019
meforkene:
Obviously no one took Jon's bend the knee very seriously. No one really thought of the consequences until this season started.

It has dawned on everyone suddenly. Jon even looks and acts like a traitor....i mean how could he keep quiet when Sansa accussed him of falling in love.(D & D should take time o).

The only solution: The NK should quickly get to Winterfell and scatter everywhere so everyone would face other things.

Only the coming of the NK to Winterfell will make them realize how real the threat is. Now they are still whining about who rules what. They are not aware we've moved from Game of Thrones to Walking Dead. Just look at the dullards from House Glover

9 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meforkene(m): 10:56am On Apr 16, 2019
LeSulk:

Beinoff and Weiss run the show not GRRM. GendArya won't happen in the books. On the show, it's a big possibility. They've done a lot of fan service in the past, this won't even be far-fetched.

Thank you bro. You are one of the few that understand the effect of fans reaction on D & D and the series.

Fans reactions triggered the death and resurrection of Jon Snow; the total love between Jon and Dany(Jonaerys) and most importantly, the sudden character developement and forced smartness of Sansa Stark. Even the Gendry and Arya shipping on going.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 11:12am On Apr 16, 2019
meforkene:

Thank you bro. You are one of the few that understand the effect of fans reaction on D & D and the series.

Fans reactions triggered the death and resurrection of Jon Snow; the total love between Jon and Dany(Jonaerys) and most importantly, the sudden character developement and forced smartness of Sansa Stark. Even the Gendry and Arya shipping on going.

Fans are mostly the cause of all the cheesy love groupings. But Jon did die in the book; fans had nothing to do with it. Nobody knows if there will any resurrection, but lots of hints and teases - Beric Dondarrion, Melisandre, Ghost, Orell, the Azor Ahai prophesy.

Sansa was slowly but definitely wisening-up in the last book; her bare-faced lie and excellent "acting" skills saved Petr Baelish from being deposed by the Lords of the Vale.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 11:44am On Apr 16, 2019
Elder0001:
The only way y’all are gonna enjoy this thread is if iamj is banned from this thread or this section at large (at least until all episodes are released) or else dude won’t stop with this bullshît reddit theories .

grin grin grin

The dude is something else, over excitement wants to kill him.

He has been bragging about knowing R+L=J since season two where as he might not have pieced it together on his own (probably Reddit of the internet) and now he expects us to believe everything he says because of that.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 11:46am On Apr 16, 2019
Cersei really wanted that f*ck.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
LeSulk:

Only the coming of the NK to Winterfell will make them realize how real the threat is. Now they are still whining about who rules what. They are not aware we've moved from Game of Thrones to Walking Dead. Just look at the dullards from House Glover

I will hope that the night king pass there next... That house glover guy is just a snitch.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Frankiss44(m): 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
iamJ:
jaime wouldn't be killed

what ever he has done, coming back to fight absolves it all

Tyrion will not allow Dany to kill his brother

Was it the same Tyrion that was handicapped when she killed Sam's family
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Frankiss44(m): 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
oyetpel:

I swear down
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Hermionegranger(f): 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
iamJ:
GRRM said that the ending will be similar

that he discussed it with the show runners

he told them where he is headed

dany is pregnant and to be clear, the show is beyond the book currently

Pregnant for where? Stop letting fan theories confuse you
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meforkene(m): 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
Funny scene. Qyburn: Poor girl, the pox will take her within the year. *Bronn chokes on his drink* Bronn: Which girl?
Guyman no wan die.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
Yonce:

In addendum, Jaime will finally kill Cersei.

Issa valonquar sumfin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
oyetpel:

She only has Qyburn and The Mountain for company. She prolly tried ALL the guards. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
Gbola5:

Thank you. And you !
grandmaester! We missed your sage guidance, welcome back
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
Yonce:

So he took the throne haven conquered an insane tyrant.
But why was he still weary of Dany in the far east.
Because he knew;"how you get it, is how you lose it"
Of course, in a martial society, "might is right"
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Stegomiah: 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
iamJ:

i didnt read the books b4 the show, i started getting invested after season 2

i have read the books took me 8months to finish it, cause it was pdf, i have watched the show almost 10 times from season 1- 7 cry

i have all the lores and history videos, i have watched that 1 so many times

i have a 20mb pdf map of the kingdoms

And so?
Should we now name you the King of the seven kingdoms?
Sit down one side abegi

7 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
shogz89:
you don't have to be a targarian to ride a dragon.
no, it only requires a few pints of targayrean blood undecided you have to bloody have dragon's blood to bond with a bloody dragon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iamJ(m): 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
Stegomiah:

And so?
Should we now name you the King of the seven kingdoms?
Sit down one side abegi
grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Stegomiah: 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
RobbStark:

Yeah.... I noticed too

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.