Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1090673 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by CecyAdrian(f): 8:43am On Apr 23, 2019
lilbest4:
bro, I'm glad there are people like you out there. I wrote something about this feminist propaganda earlier. It just appear that most viewers are blind to these themes all they care about is dragons whitewalkers and other bullshít. Game of Thrones is currently the most powerful literature in the whole world right now and all the western feminists want is to use it to push their agenda and men just close their eyes to the whole bullshít, worse of it all, western beta males on Twitter are even cheering the men relegation to please women. I just weak

Calm down, it's really not that serious grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 9:01am On Apr 23, 2019
Honestly, this is one of the best episodes I have watched so far.

Seeing foes who were fighting themselves in previous episodes coming together to fight one common enemy knowing that it might be their last.

Arya getting her pucci banged, Jamie seeking redemption, Brienne getting knighted (the joy on her face was epic as I have not seen her smile), tyron cracking jokes that if he ends up a walker he will go back to torment cercei. cheesy

Everything was just legit.

Finally, the badasses arrived.

As for those shouting that this episode is boring because there is no fighting, you need deliverance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2019
Blockdock90:
I am really beginning to get irritated by the extreme leftist feminism propaganda in Game of thrones. It's even more glaring in this season. Unlike the positive feminism which seeks to empower women, create socio-ecomonic and socio-political equality among the sexes, and excise negative stereotypes about women which are born from sexist and misogynistic roots, the extreme leftist form of feminism seeks not just to empower women but to demasculinized men in the process. This toxic form of feminism seeks to weaken men and make women their masters. If you pay close attention to the recent episodes of game of thrones you'll notice how this theme has coloured the show.

All the powerful characters currently remaining in the show are all women. The only powerful male character bent the knee and surrendered his power to a woman. I honestly cannot think of a male character that embodies what the ideal should man represents: Strong, morally upright, industrious and noble. All the men who possess this traits are either castrated(to represent demasculinization), very old, disabled, outcasts or a dwarf. Contrast this with powerful female characters like Danny, Sansa, Arya, Brienne, Yara and even Lady mormont. The only powerful male character that fits this mould is REGULARLY demeaned by everyone, either for his height, his heritage or the fact that he knows nothing.

This last episode was just so irritating in terms of how the feminist bullshit was shoved in our faces. Jamie lannister, a man, is judged by two powerful women who occupy high moral grounds. He is only allowed to live when another powerful woman vouches for him, laying emphasis on the fact he lost his arm trying to protect her from rapists. Jeez.
Then you have the rude little mormont girl who is given too much talk time even in situations where more experienced male members of the council should talk.

There is also Brienne and her little bitch Podrick. That dude is a grown man and yet he's pushed around by a woman like he's her slave or something.

I could go on and on.

You have a valid point and the feminist issh is now everywhere, in movies, TV series and even in real life.

However, I disagree with you that Jon snow bent a knee because of feminist agenda.

Jon snow bent a knee to save his people. Initially, he refused to bend a knee but had to succumb in order to protect his people since danny has 3 dragons and the strongest army. In this recent episode, Jon told Danny his true story which gives him more right to the throne than Danny. So no feminist agenda here but the rest you pointed out is true and obvious

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by pweedie(f): 9:16am On Apr 23, 2019
thanks would check it
Ksslib:

Hard copy right? If Yes, pls hold on a little. Still checking to see if I can get them somewhere within the country for a reasonable price before I order for Pre-owned copies on eBay.

There's this new growing Nigerian bookstore on IG called rovingheights. There's a 90% chance they'll have the complete set but I'm not ready to support GRRM with all my life savings just yet.

You can explore that option though if price doesn't faze you at all.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Orientalbrother: 9:19am On Apr 23, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
the idiot I'm talking to knows itself
aren't you a very foolish girl?, see how you're stalking someone upandan, your mama no give you home training?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 9:26am On Apr 23, 2019
luxanne:
Did anyone see what is brewing between theon and sansa?

Yes I did.

The dickless one falling in love with the useless one.

All thanks to Ramsey

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 9:48am On Apr 23, 2019
Ksslib:

Thank you for this. It begins to put things into perspective for me.

I know those books are dammmmn good & detailed - one of the reasons I want to read all. However, considering the show is at Season finale already, do you think it'll be wise to go back in time & read them with all the spoilers I now know?

I'm still contemplating if it'll be enjoyable , without that anti-climax feel , since I already kind of know what will happen.

Has anyone here ever watched a Movie/show and went back to read the books and still THEOUGHLY enjoyed it?

I enjoy the book -reading part:

The green Mile is an example of a good book/movie.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2019
Ksslib:

I know those books are dammmmn good & detailed - one of the reasons I want to read all. However, considering the show is at Season finale already, do you think it'll be wise to go back in time & read them with all the spoilers I now know?

I'm still contemplating if it'll be enjoyable , without that anti-climax feel , since I already kind of know what will happen.

Has anyone here ever watched a Movie/show and went back to read the books and still THEOUGHLY enjoyed it?

I did that with Harry Potter. I didn't regret it. Same with game of thrones. I started reading the books after season 5.

There are so many things the show/movie won't explain. That's what the book is for. It's like eating fried rice all over again, but this time with salad.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 10:24am On Apr 23, 2019
lilbest4:
bro, I'm glad there are people like you out there. I wrote something about this feminist propaganda earlier. It just appear that most viewers are blind to these themes all they care about is dragons whitewalkers and other bullshít. Game of Thrones is currently the most powerful literature in the whole world right now and all the western feminists want is to use it to push their agenda and men just close their eyes to the whole bullshít, worse of it all, western beta males on Twitter are even cheering the men relegation to please women. I just weak

Bro, it's a series (or movie if you prefer that). If you are hell bent on looking for something wrong with it, you'll definitely see it.

For example when Joeffery was manhandling Sansa or when Ramsey raped Sansa, why did you write something about male dominance? why didn't you write something then when women couldn't be knights, or when Arya couldn't get her wish but had to succumb to the wishes of Ned to marry a highborn lord when she gets older. Why wasn't there outcry from you when Danywas sold to Khal Drogo? Why didn't you complain the ladies acting as whores were use anyhow by the men for their pleasure.

I said it before and I'll say it again, game of thrones is not for everybody. If you can't enjoy this lovely series for the way it is then go back and play ludo.
Sometimes I get infuriated when people raise stupid issues.
Sit down, download the series, watch it and enjoy. If it makes you angry because of some perceived nonsense, then delete it from your phone and never watch again. FINISH!

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by vizkiz: 10:30am On Apr 23, 2019
zicoraads:

No mind am... E dey fúck up. cheesy

When BBN go start? Make you open thread make boiz migrate from annoying places. grin

No clue bro... It's becoming annoying though.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 10:31am On Apr 23, 2019
In addition to what I wrote earlier...

Yes I know their are some things pushed on us with movies e.g being Gay. I stopped watching some series because of this. If you don't like it, you stop watching it. Nobody Co tells you. You control yourself.

The issue of females rising up to power in game of thrones didn't just happen overnight. It's been building for years. Don't didn't just wake up overnight to conquer Westeros and the events leading to Cersie taking the throne for herself has being building up.

We see what we see
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 10:38am On Apr 23, 2019
Endy10:

Bro, it's a series (or movie if you prefer that). If you are hell bent on looking for something wrong with it, you'll definitely see it.

For example when Joeffery was manhandling Sansa or when Ramsey raped Sansa, why did you write something about male dominance? why didn't you write something then when women couldn't be knights, or when Arya couldn't get her wish but had to succumb to the wishes of Ned to marry a highborn lord when she gets older. Why wasn't there outcry from you when Danywas sold to Khal Drogo? Why didn't you complain the ladies acting as whores were use anyhow by the men for their pleasure.

I said it before and I'll say it again, game of thrones is not for everybody. If you can't enjoy this lovely series for the way it is then go back and play ludo.
Sit down, download the series, watch it and enjoy. If it makes you angry because of some perceived nonsense, then delete it from your phone and never watch again. FINISH!

Honestly, I was as well pissed when I saw the feminism post... He was just trying to find faults
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bossjakande: 10:53am On Apr 23, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
even South African drug pushers get mind to dey watch GOT instead of being on alert for police and immigration services busting them grin grin grin
haahaha iamj
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Smily202(m): 11:10am On Apr 23, 2019
Endy10:

I did that with Harry Potter. I didn't regret it. Same with game of thrones. I started reading the books after season 5.

There are so many things the show/movie won't explain. That's what the book is for. It's like eating fried rice all over again, but this time with salad.

That's why I enjoyed myself in Harry Potter Wiki Fadom and Game of thrones Wiki Fadom. So many things we don't know are written there using the book as Refrence.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 23, 2019
Endy10:

Because a story is beautiful doesn't mean you should just enjoy it and forget the underlying motif
When I was in secondary school I read Purple Hibiscus by Adichie I enjoyed the images and story so much that I read it over and over again but after studying literary criticism in the university, I read it again and then I saw the underlying messages of how men are monsters and how innocent women fall victims to male brutality.
The fact that Ramsey raped Sansa still serves to promote the "metoo" movement and the stereotype that males are sexual predators and aggressors.

The whores in the film does not in any way suggest male dominance there are whores everywhere thousands of girls move willingly into brothels monthly none of them are forced into it. Go to the nearest hotel, motel or brothel to you and confirm for yourself. Prostitution is not in anyway female oppression.
Cersei is my favorite character, when she was crowned queen, did anyone complain?
I think you should go to Twitter and see for yourself what feminists are saying about the " fúck tradition" by Tormound.
When you read a book like Beyond the Horizon you will probably enjoy the story but that doesn't mean there are no underlying messages in simple funny seemingly casual conversation
Arya never succumb to Ned and Ned didn't force her to accept his wish in fact Ned hired the dancing master to train Arya when he discovered that she was determined

11 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 11:32am On Apr 23, 2019
lilbest4:
Because a story is beautiful doesn't mean you should just enjoy it and forget the underlying fervors.
When I was in secondary school I read Purple Hibiscus by Adichie I enjoyed the images and story so much that I read it over and over again but getting the university to study literary criticism, I read it again and then I saw the underlying messages of how men are monsters and how innocent women fall victims to male brutality.
The fact that Ramsey raped Sansa still serves to promote the metoo movement and the stereotype that males are sexually predators and aggressors.

The whores in the film does not in any way suggest male dominance there are whores everywhere thousands of girls move willingly into brothels monthly none of them are forced into it. Go to the nearest hotel / motel to you and confirm for yourself. Prostitution is not in anyway female oppression.
Cersei is my favorite character, when she was crowned queen, did anyone complain?
I think you should go to Twitter and see for yourself what feminists are saying about the " fúck tradition" by Tormound.
When you read a book like Beyond the Horizon you will probably enjoy the story but that doesn't mean there are no underlying messages in simple funny rather seemingly casual conversation

So because Feminist are saying one thing, you go for it? It's just like me saying I'm seeing your so called feminist agenda just because you said it

See, me I just give up. If you like feminist your feminist. You want to spoil the series for yourself, please be my guest.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

You have a valid point and the feminist issh is now everywhere, in movies, TV series and even in real life.

However, I disagree with you that Jon snow bent a knee because of feminist agenda.

Jon snow bent a knee to save his people. Initially, he refused to bend a knee but had to succumb in order to protect his people since danny has 3 dragons and the strongest army. In this recent episode, Jon told Danny his true story which gives him more right to the throne than Danny. So no feminist agenda here but the rest you pointed out is true and obvious

Movies/series adjust their themes to be socially and politically correct.

If you re-watch an early 2000s movie, you'll see them mocking homosexuals. It will be suicide for any movie to try it now.

Even earlier than that, movies used to have white supremacist themes. But now, if you cast a white guy in a role suited for an Asian , your movie will be poorly received e.g Dragonball Evolution, Noah's Ark and The Last Airbender.

Early GoT seasons were criticised for gratuitous nudity and marginalization of women. If you notice, both have been toned down as the seasons went by. No critic actually cares that both themes were very common in Medieval Times (which GoT is loosely based on).

Like one poster rightly said all feminine characters of Power (bar Sansa IMO) were slowly built up to where they are today.

But the showrunners now want to ruin the plausibility of the show by making some hitherto clever characters act like buffoons and vice versa so they can be politically correct. JK Rowling made that mistake by whipping out from nowhere, the fact that Dumbledore was gay. She's still recovering from that backlash.

What I'm saying is: it's good to see the feminine characters stand up get counted but the male characters shouldn't suffer for it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meforkene(m): 11:41am On Apr 23, 2019
Just imagining if I was dating or married to Arya, i'll never ever chop outside forever and ever.

In one month she can change to Genevieve, Amber Rose, Beyonce, Tiwa and many many more.

If only wishes were horses.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 23, 2019
Blockdock90:
I am really beginning to get irritated by the extreme leftist feminism propaganda in Game of thrones. It's even more glaring in this season. Unlike the positive feminism which seeks to empower women, create socio-ecomonic and socio-political equality among the sexes, and excise negative stereotypes about women which are born from sexist and misogynistic roots, the extreme leftist form of feminism seeks not just to empower women but to demasculinized men in the process. This toxic form of feminism seeks to weaken men and make women their masters. If you pay close attention to the recent episodes of game of thrones you'll notice how this theme has coloured the show.

All the powerful characters currently remaining in the show are all women. The only powerful male character bent the knee and surrendered his power to a woman. I honestly cannot think of a male character that embodies what the ideal should man represents: Strong, morally upright, industrious and noble. All the men who possess this traits are either castrated(to represent demasculinization), very old, disabled, outcasts or a dwarf. Contrast this with powerful female characters like Danny, Sansa, Arya, Brienne, Yara and even Lady mormont. The only powerful male character that fits this mould is REGULARLY demeaned by everyone, either for his height, his heritage or the fact that he knows nothing.

This last episode was just so irritating in terms of how the feminist bullshit was shoved in our faces. Jamie lannister, a man, is judged by two powerful women who occupy high moral grounds. He is only allowed to live when another powerful woman vouches for him, laying emphasis on the fact he lost his arm trying to protect her from rapists. Jeez.
Then you have the rude little mormont girl who is given too much talk time even in situations where more experienced male members of the council should talk.

There is also Brienne and her little bitch Podrick. That dude is a grown man and yet he's pushed around by a woman like he's her slave or something.

I could go on and on.
I stopped reading at 'what an ideal male should be', please just drop the show because you will hate it further
First the gay agenda now there is a feminism agenda
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 23, 2019
lilbest4:
Seriously "western beta men", so I guess you are the alpha male, congrats, you definitely have a misconstrued notion of what a man should be
Call me crazy but if you threatened by a woman being more powerful than a man, then you are not a man

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meforkene(m): 11:55am On Apr 23, 2019
LeSulk:

Movies/series adjust their themes to be socially and politically correct.

If you re-watch an early 2000s movie, you'll see them mocking homosexuals. It will be suicide for any movie to try it now.

Even earlier than that, movies used to have white supremacist themes. But now, if you cast a white guy in a role suited for an Asian , your movie will be poorly received e.g Dragonball Evolution, Noah's Ark and The Last Airbender.

Early GoT seasons were criticised for gratuitous nudity and marginalization of women. If you notice, both have been toned down as the seasons went by. No critic actually cares that both themes were very common in Medieval Times (which GoT is loosely based on).

Like one poster rightly said all feminine characters of Power (bar Sansa IMO) were slowly built up to where they are today.

But the showrunners now want to ruin the plausibility of the show by making some hitherto clever characters act like buffoons and vice versa so they can be politically correct. JK Rowling made that mistake by whipping out from nowhere, the fact that Dumbledore was gay. She's still recovering from that backlash.

What I'm saying is: it's good to see the feminine characters stand up get counted but the male characters shouldn't suffer for it.

Well said. The most important is the acceptance and political correctness of movie makers these days especially gays, feminists.

They are vaguely made to seem like it's winning or totally in vogue. And guess what, you can never beat them.

It's now even in some cartoons. Some characters exhibit outright homosexuality.

These groups are so powerful. I watched their effect from like season 6 when the fan service became obvious. Also, D & D are very young guys so little pressure...they bend the knee to please. They aren't your old school Tarantino, Guy Ritchie etc who don't send.

Importantly, I want to fully enjoy the series as I am now. No need searching for messages cos if you search, you must find. Enjoy it.

To digress a bit, that Arya courageous deflowering, One cannot imagine the effect it has on virgins worldwide. hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
meforkene:

Importantly, I want to fully enjoy the series as I am now. No need searching for messages cos if you search, you must find. Enjoy it.

This is the mentality I've adopted that mentality for myself for any foreign franchise.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
Bossjakande:
haahaha

Boss, are you banned from romance
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
luxanne:
Did anyone see what is brewing between theon and sansa?
That won't do because the Lady of Winterfell needs heirs. Also, she needs someone who is intellectually stimulating. I want Sansa to get back with Tyrion. I think they bring out the best in each other. She will keep him grounded and he will teach her many things. They'll be unstoppable.

I'm also shipping Brienne and Tormund. His love is so pure smiley. He didn't get jealous when Jaime got to 'knight' her. He was just happy for her.

The incestous relationship between Jon and Dany has my support. People think that Dany will turn against Jon because of his claim, but I think she will surprise us. Her original motivation was to restore Targaryens to the throne that she felt was stolen from them. She supported Viserys and Karl Drogo*, but after they died and she got three dragons, she had no choice to take the throne by herself. As we saw in Mereen, Dany doesn't really enjoy ruling. She doesn't have the patience for it. Jon Snow, on the other hand, is a great ruler. I think she will support him. The argument they had after Jon revealed his parentage was very mellow. She didn't threaten to roast him or even raise her voice. They'll be fine.

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
Sasquatch:

Seriously "western beta men", so I guess you are the alpha male, congrats, you definitely have a misconstrued notion of what a man should be
Call me crazy but if you threatened by a woman being more powerful than a man, then you are not a man
calling western males betas is out of maximum respect for the male gender or should I say sheer generosity
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilbest4:
calling western males betas is out of maximum respect for the male gender or should I say sheer generosity
Tell me then, who are the alpha males?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by streetdisciple: 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
I think everyone going down to the crypt of winterfell for safety will be fvcked, because the crypt is full of dead starks and the Night King can raise the dead. Expect to see some wight rickon and wight ned grin grin grin

unless the crypt have some magical spell on its own

7 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kenturkish(m): 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
TheSTreetman:

You can still be strip off the title of Knight bro. If the King don't trust you or doesn't want you.

Refrence ; Ser Barristan Selmy was a knight who served in the Kingsguard with distinction for almost forty years. He served in the Kingsguard of King Aerys II Targaryen, and later served as Lord Commander of the Kingsguard during the reigns of King Robert I Baratheon, and, for a short time, King Joffrey I Baratheon. After his public dismissal by Joffrey (an affront, as the Kingsguard is an irrevocable lifetime appointment), Ser Barristan, free of any vows, chooses to serve Daenerys Targaryen.
He was still a knight
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ksslib:

Yes. Me. This very show, GoT.

I watched Season 1 first, back in 2012; they were about midway through Season 2 then, but I was thoroughly hooked. Imagine my joy when I read that it based off a book series; I went in search of those, A Song of Ice and Fire. I believe GRRM had just released Book4 then. You think you've seen spoilers? Wait till you read the books, a world of details, history, back-story, and crucial characters you don't even know about yet. So rich that you discover more things each time you re-read. I've re-read the entire series 3times; considering doing it again when Season 8 ends.

Only drawback is the show has overtaken the books; the author, GRRM, seems to have incurred the worst case of Writer's Laziness I have ever seen, and fans have given up hope on ever seeing the conclusion of one the greatest works of fiction.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by streetdisciple: 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
the battle plan for the Night King is too simple and easy.....they are in for a big shocker
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
TheSTreetman:

You can still be strip off the title of Knight bro. If the King don't trust you or doesn't want you.

Refrence ; Ser Barristan Selmy was a knight who served in the Kingsguard with distinction for almost forty years. He served in the Kingsguard of King Aerys II Targaryen, and later served as Lord Commander of the Kingsguard during the reigns of King Robert I Baratheon, and, for a short time, King Joffrey I Baratheon. After his public dismissal by Joffrey (an affront, as the Kingsguard is an irrevocable lifetime appointment), Ser Barristan, free of any vows, chooses to serve Daenerys Targaryen.

He was relieved of his position in the Kingsguards, he was not un-knighted. He remained a Ser till his death.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.