Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1096134 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BafanaBafana: 10:15pm On May 02, 2019
Did anyone notice that guy that fled the front line when fight started? Immediately the guy saw what was happening, he ran away.
15:51 mins

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SerVik(m): 10:20pm On May 02, 2019
bond77:

you are welcome
Haven't seen mine though
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by arantess: 10:28pm On May 02, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Did anyone notice that guy that fled the front line when fight started? Immediately the guy saw what was happening, he ran away.
Haha, ur eye sharp oo, had to look closely but it's true

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meforkene(m): 10:29pm On May 02, 2019
BafanaBafana:

He's hard to miss. Was in Brienne's battalion. grin

Just love me the way The Hound walked into the front.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aystarz: 10:36pm On May 02, 2019
meforkene:

He's hard to miss. Was in Brienne's battalion. grin

Just love me the way The Hound walked into the front.

You mean you love the way he shoved that visibly petrified lady aside? Strong hard man he thinks he is; till he sees fire anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 10:49pm On May 02, 2019
The death of the night king is only the beginning. No way they with allow him to die without another twist coming up. I bet you the war with Cersei will be worst than the long night.

Euron will be killed by Theon's sis [probably]. The hound has an unfinished business with the mountain. Jamie and Tyrion vs Cersei.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LoRdCaT(m): 2:00am On May 03, 2019
GRIMMJOE:
This is is how the Night King should have been defeated

NOTE: I'm not trying to put down the show or anything
**clears throat**

The night king approaches Bran about to kill him,Arya jumps in for a stab, before she could catch the dagger,in mid air the NK slaps it away,swings his sword but she manages to slip through,trys to reach the dagger but he's in the way,
And here we see something we've never seen before,she goes hand to hand with the NK confident,but was beating to a pulp,broken bones,torn flesh ,still trying to get to the dagger,dragging herself on her stomach,now the NK has a clear shot to end this futile resistance.

Here Jon intervenes,knowing how good a fighter he is,exchanges clash with the Nk,over powers him and goes straight for the kill,unexpectly the Nk uses his left arm to block the stab which we see begins to turn ice,in anticipation all waiting for him to explode.

But suddenly his eyes glowed brighter than before,Jon in fear quickly picks up a wooden shield which was punched through rendering his sword arm broken and useless.
Arya and Jon at their limit,Jon gave Arya a stare,which spells out he now knows what he has to sacrifice,charges towards the night king only to be stabbed,about to hit the floor,but bravely held the night king hands along with his sword and shouted "NOW!!!"

Arya pulling her self up with the dagger in her hand reaching for the Nk.At this point the NK realizes he's going to die,quickly summons Viseron,knowing he's immune to fire intends burning everyone along with his walkers.
Viseron breathing out fire but pushed out of the way by Daenerys on Drogon,and finally Arya stabs him,but just before he explodes he whispers "This Name shall be on your list", and we can see the shock in Arya's face.
At the round table meeting after the battle,Jon in curiosity asked Arya "what name?who?"

... she replied " Bran "

Bosses of this thread your verdict is required,I would really like to know what you guys think,if there's a another way it could have gone let's know...and yes insult are wellcome cheesy

Seun , Ksillib , Gman365 , Meforkene , Aryasand , Yonce , Cybertext , Kay9 , BrainiacX , Gbola5
, GrabHisBalls , cybertext , Buharifanatic , babalonshee
, rayornb , LoRdCaT , Magnifico2000
, iomoge2
Lol, you tried man. But Jon and Arya cannot be allowed to be so broken and useless after the fight when there is still the battle against Cercei to be fought. Also if Jon can hold his own against the NK, then Arya can as well so that "Arya beaten to a pulp theory" kolewerk. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LoRdCaT(m): 2:06am On May 03, 2019
babalonshee:

you seems like a queen cercie or Ramsey Bolton person to me
I fvcking hate Cercei. She digusts me, and it's not because she is evil, it's because she is an incestuous strumpet.
I see Ramsay Bolton as a low self esteemed child trying so hard to gain the approval of his father and i do not really give a fvck about him. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BRAINZBox(m): 3:42am On May 03, 2019
GRIMMJOE:

**clears throat**

The night king approaches Bran about to kill him,Arya jumps in for a stab, before she could catch the dagger,in mid air the NK slaps it away,swings his sword but she manages to slip through,trys to reach the dagger but he's in the way,
And here we see something we've never seen before,she goes hand to hand with the NK confident,but was beating to a pulp,broken bones,torn flesh ,still trying to get to the dagger,dragging herself on her stomach,now the NK has a clear shot to end this futile resistance.

Here Jon intervenes,knowing how good a fighter he is,exchanges clash with the Nk,over powers him and goes straight for the kill,unexpectly the Nk uses his left arm to block the stab which we see begins to turn ice,in anticipation all waiting for him to explode.

But suddenly his eyes glowed brighter than before,Jon in fear quickly picks up a wooden shield which was punched through rendering his sword arm broken and useless.
Arya and Jon at their limit,Jon gave Arya a stare,which spells out he now knows what he has to sacrifice,charges towards the night king only to be stabbed,about to hit the floor,but bravely held the night king hands along with his sword and shouted "NOW!!!"

Arya pulling her self up with the dagger in her hand reaching for the Nk.At this point the NK realizes he's going to die,quickly summons Viseron,knowing he's immune to fire intends burning everyone along with his walkers.
Viseron breathing out fire but pushed out of the way by Daenerys on Drogon,and finally Arya stabs him,but just before he explodes he whispers "This Name shall be on your list", and we can see the shock in Arya's face.
At the round table meeting after the battle,Jon in curiosity asked Arya "what name?who?"

... she replied " Bran "

Bosses of this thread your verdict is required,I would really like to know what you guys think,if there's a another way it could have gone let's know...and yes insult are wellcome cheesy

Seun , Ksillib , Gman365 , Meforkene , Aryasand , Yonce , Cybertext , Kay9 , BrainiacX , Gbola5
, iomoge2

You see, when they tell you people it's not easy... You all just scream lazy writing up and down as if there are any fantasy without some loopholes.

This your "script" is actually terrible... Too many loopholes.... Make I turn am to basket now...

1.. Arya jumps in for the stab ::: You have not solved the issue, people have been disturbing about oh. How did she get to "jump in", did she disappear past the white walkers and jump in from air or Ravens carried her as one funny guy illustrated ?

2.. Which hand the night king go take "slap" dagger. One hand is holding Arya's neck the other is holding her left hand. Na him tongue he go use abi... Try watch that place again. Na wrestling them dey fight ?

3.. If "amazingly" Arya dodges NK's sword like you said but could not get her dagger (The "all powerful" NK holds somebody and cannot cut the person with his sword, na wao) . I am sure NK will drop his sword and say let's do like "vuga".... Let's fight hand to hand...

Or will Arya fight NK without weapon and NK will not be able to kill her with his sword... Remember Theon even had a spear thingy ?

How can Arya without weapon survive NK who has weapon. Maybe Arya will " slap" his sword too...

4.. Viseron go just say, oyah Jon nor worry I won't spit fire again. Go and save your fine sister.... How else will Jon get pass Viseryon sir ?

5.. So, Jon with broken sword arm (most likely his right hand) and stab wound according to your script, will hold night king two hand (like say Jon don turn SARS officer), While Arya dey struggle up come stab am ?

6.. MOST IMPORTANTLY ::::: All this while, the remaining night walkers must have formed a circle around NK and Arya and be shouting "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT" and when Jon comes to help they give him chance to pass. Then resume "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT"

There are so many more.... Make I rest here sha...

Others can spot more....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BRAINZBox(m): 3:53am On May 03, 2019
BRAINZBox:

You see, when they tell you people it's not easy... You all just scream lazy writing up and down as if there are any fantasy without some loopholes.

This your "script" is actually terrible... Too many loopholes.... Make I turn am to basket now...

1.. Arya jumps in for the stab ::: You have not solved the issue, people have been disturbing about oh. How did she get to "jump in", did she disappear past the white walkers and jump in from air or Ravens carried her as one funny guy illustrated ?

2.. Which hand the night king go take "slap" dagger. One hand is holding Arya's neck the other is holding her left hand. Na him tongue he go use abi... Try watch that place again. Na wrestling them dey fight ?

3.. If "amazingly" Arya dodges NK's sword like you said but could not get her dagger (The "all powerful" NK holds somebody and cannot cut the person with his sword, na wao) . I am sure NK will drop his sword and say let's do like "vuga".... Let's fight hand to hand...

Or will Arya fight NK without weapon and NK will not be able to kill her with his sword... Remember Theon even had a spear thingy ?

How can Arya without weapon survive NK who has weapon. Maybe Arya will " slap" his sword too...

4.. Viseron go just say, oyah Jon nor worry I won't spit fire again. Go and save your fine sister.... How else will Jon get pass Viseryon sir ?

5.. So, Jon with broken sword arm (most likely his right hand) and stab wound according to your script, will hold night king two hand (like say Jon don turn SARS officer), While Arya dey struggle up come stab am ?

6.. MOST IMPORTANTLY ::::: All this while, the remaining night walkers must have formed a circle around NK and Arya and be shouting "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT" and when Jon comes to help they give him chance to pass. Then resume "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT"

Others can spot more....

You see, when they tell you people it's not easy, so many things are involved, criticize with consideration. You all won't listen, once it doesn't go how you and most people expected. You call it lazy writing. What an insult.... The biggest TV show ever... Lazy writing ?

Now, see una alternate ending..

One other guy wrote that

*NK will "slap" Bran from his "worging"*

As part of his alternate ending too....

I drop pen for this una matter...

Let me go look for another solution to this my insomnia...

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 6:16am On May 03, 2019
GRIMMJOE:

**clears throat**

... she replied " Bran "

, iomoge2

grin grin this must be Game of Comedy thrones.... I laugh in Greek

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by simi4me(m): 7:17am On May 03, 2019
GRIMMJOE:

**clears throat**

... she replied " Bran "

, iomoge2

And all this time, the white walkers will just be standing and watching a good fight?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Tapout(m): 8:48am On May 03, 2019
Theon dey fvck up sha angry carry spear dey charge at nk surrounded by night Walkers and Wights. He would have just tossed it or waited for nk to attack.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by J2381: 9:03am On May 03, 2019
Eberex:
The death of the night king is only the beginning. No way they with allow him to die without another twist coming up. I bet you the war with Cersei will be worst than the long night.

Euron will be killed by Theon's sis [probably]. The hound has an unfinished business with the mountain. Jamie and Tyrion vs Cersei.

death is death, even if it is the Grimm Reaper who delivers the finishing blow himself. It's the same reason why I've never been fazed or even thrilled by the night king.

Bottomline is, many characters will die.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by eazyhifii(m): 9:24am On May 03, 2019
Buharifanatic:
after wasting gigabytes watching game of thrones analysis videos, watching the lore again, reading articles and reddit of course

i'm back with some answers grin

seun said the the main plot of the story is the name , a song of ice and fire

the song of ice and fire, is the love of a targerian and a stark, that led to all the wars that has happened in the show

if Rhaegar never took lyanna, all these wouldn't happen

a song also means a story, it tells the story or rather sings the tales of how true love was misunderstood and led to the death of millions

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................
another popular question

how was arya able to do it

to get this, watch the episode again and observe the following

they showed arya running inside the castle till she got the hall that tyrion and jamie were drinking at

the closest place to that hall is the garden where bran and theon are at

exactly from 54 mins arya leaves the red woman, arya runs

the show confuses u, they make it seem like she is going to fight the whites outside

remember that winterfell has many tunnels, they keep talking about the crypts and how those there could escape via the tunnels

immediately after that scene, typical game of thrones fashion they hinted where she was headed and showed bran and theon

from 54;33 observe that the whites just started attacking theon then

next they show the night king on his dragon, remember arya has been running since

he creates a hole on the castle wall to have access to bran

the night king falls from his dragons from 57 mins that is 3mins since arya started running

from the castle to where bran was wouldn't take up to 1;30 running

lets go on

the night king gets to where bran is 1hr:10mins later

arya started running to that location 16mins ago, she got there b4 him and stayed on 1 of the trees, the wind effect, was game of thrones trying to confuse u more, arya didnt run past them, she was on 1 of the trees

below is an image of winterfell, its a recent image updated by the show, see the hall and garden distance

Don't know if this your answer is a joke. You guys should pay attention to when Jon snow was screaming at the ice dragon, he was actually shouting "GO" they didn't show it to us but he was covering for arya.

Try and watch it again.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 9:25am On May 03, 2019
J2381:
death is death, even if it is the Grimm Reaper who delivers the finishing blow himself. It's the same reason why I've never been fazed or even thrilled by the night king.

Bottomline is, many characters will die.

Predict the characters you think will die by the end of the season
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Jaylone(m): 9:28am On May 03, 2019
ThothHermes:
Got your mail. Thanks.

Please can you forward to me too. john_uno2@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:03am On May 03, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

Ned stark
Catelyn stark
Jon Arryn
Ser Alisa Thorne
Ser Janis slynt
Butcher's boy
Syrio ferrel
Tywin Lannister
Maester Aemon
Maester Luwin
Lysa Arryn
Renly Baratheon
Stannis Baratheon
Robert Baratheon
Prince oberyn Martell
Prince doran Martell
Lady Olenna
Margery Tyrell
Lancell Lannister
High sparrow
Ser Mace Tyrell
Reekon stark
Robb stark
Talisa
Walder Frey
Roose Bolton
Ramsey Bolton
Jeor mormont
Lyanna Mormont
Ser Jorah
Balon Greyjoy
Theon Greyjoy
Mellisandre
Archmaester pycelle
Lord baelish
Blackfish Tully
Joeffrey baratheon
Tommen barathein
Mance Rayder
Ygritte
Qhorin halfhand
Dolorous Edd
Pip
Glenn
Khal Drogo
Viserys Targyrean
Ser barristern selmy
Nightking
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by J2381: 11:05am On May 03, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

GOT isn't Bet9ja. Thanks.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:10am On May 03, 2019
GOT fact!
Do you know that Ser sandor Clegane aka The Hound is the first to kill a character on the show.

He killed the butcher's boy on the order of joffrey baratheon.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 11:18am On May 03, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Ned stark
Catelyn stark
Jon Arryn
Ser Alisa Thorne
Ser Janis slynt
Butcher's boy
Syrio ferrel
Tywin Lannister
Maester Aemon
Maester Luwin
Lysa Arryn
Renly Baratheon
Stannis Baratheon
Robert Baratheon
Prince oberyn Martell
Prince doran Martell
Lady Olenna
Margery Tyrell
Lancell Lannister
High sparrow
Ser Mace Tyrell
Reekon stark
Robb stark
Talisa
Walder Frey
Roose Bolton
Ramsey Bolton
Jeor mormont
Lyanna Mormont
Ser Jorah
Balon Greyjoy
Theon Greyjoy
Mellisandre
Archmaester pycelle
Lord baelish
Blackfish Tully
Joeffrey baratheon
Tommen barathein
Mance Rayder
Ygritte
Qhorin halfhand
Dolorous Edd
Pip
Glenn
Khal Drogo
Viserys Targyrean
Ser barristern selmy
Nightking

Wherever you’re in this world ,I’ll find you and give you the treatment you deserve for this . Believe me

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 11:18am On May 03, 2019
eazyhifii:

Don't know if this your answer is a joke. You guys should pay attention to when Jon snow was screaming at the ice dragon, he was actually shouting "GO" they didn't show it to us but he was covering for arya.

Try and watch it again.
do u knw how many hours of digging it took me and some reddit guys to draw that conclusion

i explained how she did it, i even gave proves and ure asking if its a joke

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:41am On May 03, 2019
BRAINZBox:

Others can spot more....
very funny, we too like complain, just imagine what he wrote absolutely rubbish and he is complaining of lazy writing, the script is even worst than a basket. As for me I don't have any problem with Arya killing NK or even if the death is too quick, all I know is the main war is coming and it just 3 episodes remaining they can't waste all the time on NK that can't talk.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 11:59am On May 03, 2019
Buharifanatic:
i had problems with episode 3

but its only the lighting that affected me but the show runners did it for a reason, to misdirect us cry

people that are angry abt the night kings death

guys that was the best way to kill the night king, jon and co couldnt run, he will have killed them all

he was neva going to fight jon 1 on 1, u just expected that

he will keep making more armies the more u fight him, in the end, he will wipe all of them out, he had to die at that eposide and he doesnt retreat, there is no fight another day for him

hope una understand why he had to die that way and that day

arya was the best to kill him because som1 like the night king can only be ambushed and killed, he will neva play fair

The thing is, if people really pay attention to conversations in game of thrones and try to understand stand them instead of just waiting for the next battles scene, they will be able to escape some surprises.

Take for example the death of the night king. Arya and The Hound just escaped being lynched by the wights. In the room they lock themselves in they see the red woman (I don't have the power to write her name). She tells Arya about shutting many eyes forever... Brown eyes, green eyes... And blue eyes. The moment she said blue eyes, if you watched well, you'd have seen understanding suddenly wash over Arya's face. It also washed over my face and then I knew Arya was about to do something everyone wouldn't expect.

Pls oo. Before people quote me wrong. I didn't say I knew Arya would kill the night king and fly like a ninja. However I knew any plan to end that war would involve her in a massive way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BRAINZBox(m): 12:04pm On May 03, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
very funny, we too like complain, just imagine what he wrote absolutely rubbish and he is complaining of lazy writing, the script is even worst than a basket. As for me I don't have any problem with Arya killing NK or even if the death is too quick, all I know is the main war is coming and it just 3 episodes remaining they can't waste all the time on NK that can't talk.

Exactly. The show has been a little rushed since season 7. But, I don't blame the producers. Its come a very long way and life has to go on. Every story has to have an end.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 12:16pm On May 03, 2019
Endy10:

The thing is, if people really pay attention to conversations in game of thrones and try to understand stand them instead of just waiting for the next battles scene, they will be able to escape some surprises.

Take for example the death of the night king. Arya and The Hound just escaped being lynched by the wights. In the room they lock themselves in they see the red woman (I don't have the power to write her name). She tells Arya about shutting many eyes forever... Brown eyes, green eyes... And blue eyes. The moment she said blue eyes, if you watched well, you'd have seen understanding suddenly wash over Arya's face. It also washed over my face and then I knew Arya was about to do something everyone wouldn't expect.

Pls oo. Before people quote me wrong. I didn't say I knew Arya would kill the night king and fly like a ninja. However I knew any plan to end that war would involve her in a massive way

Bros why u too dey lie. Nobody knew Arya was up to something until it happened. You talk as if you are the only one that seem to pay attention to conversation on the show and understand it immediately.
Please spare us this bullsh!t abeg.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Afrosage(f): 12:17pm On May 03, 2019
I can't believe its Friday already...2 more days to go..hehe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 12:20pm On May 03, 2019
GRIMMJOE:

**clears throat**

... she replied " Bran "

, iomoge2

Ehn... First...How did Jon escape Viserion in the first place?
You mean after he miraculously escaped Viserion (idonbilivit), he managed to run past the wights and walkers behind the night king (the same slap you gave for Arya's own) without them stopping him?
You also mean the night king slapped off the dagger while holding Arya with both hands? (This your miraculously escapes is getting too much) How?
You also managed to conjure up Dany from no where. Dany that was battling together with Jorah for her life against thousands of wights. If Arya hadn't killed the night king when she did, Dany would also be dead, Same with drogon that took off with hundreds of wight stabbing him like a Christmas chicken. How did this people miraculously (AGAIN!) escape death

I can continue if you want but I want you to answer this one first. You see say to write movie no easy?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 12:27pm On May 03, 2019
BRAINZBox:

Others can spot more....

I wish nairaland had an emoji that shows someone actually laughing and rolling on the floor....Sinve there is none, manage this one grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.