Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1096178 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Emekus92(m): 8:20am On May 04, 2019
Lordseyad:
I dunno how, but something actually happened here. This general definitely felt something...
Arya was running towards them
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 8:47am On May 04, 2019
eazyhifii:

Lol sorry bout the joke part, But this thing no dey complicated like that na. You people just throwing fact that she jumped from a tree like wtf lmfao.

First of all tell me why Jon snow was screaming "gooo" to a freaking dragon then second what's the point of showing us little breeze blowing the Nk general's hair who knows maybe dem quickly wan do hair advert like NL ads, The general be like una no fit kill my shine lol.

And finally does it look like Arya jumped from a tree, someone who leaped with momentum and the Nk couldn't even sense that......Many things don't add up bro
can u see the trees?

check the place bran was positioned at, he wasnt positioned in front of the face on the tree, he was at its side, there are tree close to the side, look at the picture below

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 8:54am On May 04, 2019
bran was positioned close to the back of the tree

which is close to other trees, its a small detail but its crucial

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BafanaBafana: 9:33am On May 04, 2019
Who among these is the best swordsman:
Jamie Lanistar (with two hands)
Prince O'Brien
Jon Snow
Brien of Tart
Stannis Baratheon
Ser Jorah Mornmont
Sandor Cleagane (the hound)
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dammydoo(m): 10:29am On May 04, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Who among these is the best swordsman: Jamie Lanistar (with two hands) Prince O'Brien Jon Snow Brien of Tart Stannis Baratheon Ser Jorah Mornmont Sandor Cleagane (the hound)

I go with Jamie

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:00am On May 04, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Prince O'Brien
Jon Snow
Brien of Tart
Stannis Baratheon
Ser Jorah Mornmont
Where is Ser Bronn?

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 11:12am On May 04, 2019
Magnifico2000:
Just surprised to see u online without making any comment.
Lol...Sumtyms i jst prefer to read n pass..
U doin a grt job on d thread BTW..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by azeezboi(m): 11:28am On May 04, 2019
vetrovialMan:

Bros abeg send to me Kris.ogboo@gmail.com
baba send to me to azeezmanutd123@gmail.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meforkene(m): 11:32am On May 04, 2019
Cybertext:

Here you go....
Your eyes na razor though.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by azeezboi(m): 11:32am On May 04, 2019
bond77:
you are welcome

send to me too please azeezmanutd123@gmail.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 11:46am On May 04, 2019
Now that Jaime has kept his promise to fight for the living, will he join Dany's Army to fight against Cersei or will he 'ride into the sunset' with Brienne?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:53am On May 04, 2019
Why did Yara headbutt Theon in episode one. Bitch ur brother just saved ur arse and the first thing u did was to headbutt him.

Where is the time for that?

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:53am On May 04, 2019
LeSulk:
Now that Jaime has kept his promise to fight for the living, will he join Dany's Army to fight against Cersei or will he 'ride into the sunset' with Brienne?
That's a very tough one tho.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:56am On May 04, 2019
Somebody should pls explain the meaning of "what is dead may never die" or are they referring the the wightwalkers, nightking etc because I'm not understanding it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 11:57am On May 04, 2019
geezyk:
You've made some compelling arguments with strong facts to back it up.

I'll admit, you're right.
Yes sir..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Psady(m): 12:16pm On May 04, 2019
Magnifico2000:
Why did Yara headbutt Theon in episode one. Bitch ur brother just saved ur arse and the first thing u did was to headbutt him.

ha! sorry, u were not in class they've treated that scene .yara felt angry with theon for not coming on time.if you really followed the series accordingly theon was at a time in such condition and she responded swiftly as soon she got the news.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 12:16pm On May 04, 2019
LeSulk:

Bran response to Jamie should give you your answer. With what Jamie has seen, nobody will tell him Ceraei doesn't deserve to live
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2019
Magnifico2000:
Somebody should pls explain the meaning of "what is dead may never die" cos I'm not understanding it.

Same way your country "peace, unity and progress"

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Supanovarr: 12:21pm On May 04, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Prince O'Brien
Jon Snow
Brien of Tart
Stannis Baratheon
Ser Jorah Mornmont

Your list is missing one name. The legendary swordsman who killed The Smiling Knight. Your list is missing Ser Arthur Dane "The Sword of The Morning". No one on this list comes close to his skill with a sword.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Psady(m): 12:22pm On May 04, 2019
Eberex:

Bran response to Jamie should give you your answer. With what Jamie has seen, nobody will tell him Ceraei doesn't deserve to live
in Sir/lady Brienne voice," sir Jamie is an honourable man" even me I will vouch for him. grin
Eberex:

in Sir/lady Brienne voice," sir Jamie is an honourable man" even me I will vouch for him.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 12:39pm On May 04, 2019
Dany told Sansa that Jon is the second man in her life. Why the lie? I thought she had an affair with two people before Jon.

Drogo and Dario Neharris.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 12:40pm On May 04, 2019
Eberex:

Same way your country "peace, unity and progress"
Lol..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 12:43pm On May 04, 2019
Psady:
ha! sorry, u were not in class they've treated that scene .yara felt angry with theon for not coming on time.if you really followed the series accordingly theon was at a time in such condition and she responded swiftly as soon she got the news.
Well, I don't think that's the only reason why she head-butted him. I feel she was angry because theon fled the
fight scene in season 7 when she was captured with the sand girls.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 12:46pm On May 04, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Cause he jumped ship when Euron attacked their fleet and cause he took too long to save her. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by HanksAnuku: 12:50pm On May 04, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Prince O'Brien
Jon Snow
Brien of Tart
Stannis Baratheon
Ser Jorah Mornmont

Impossible to say. They all use different weapons, and have such widely different styles, that we can't tell for real which one has the best technique.

2 handed Jamie fought with a 'classic' style but in the only 1v1 fight I remember, he was so unconvincing in his battle with Ned Stark, his body guard felt the need to intervene.

Oberyn was an egotist with an overly histrionic style. Technique was solid but the need to showoff proved to be too great a weakness.

Jon Snow is not a great fighter. Unlike the vast majority of his opponents, Jon Snow has had the benefit of martial training since he was a boy. It's ok beating people who don't know how to hold a sword or never had any real training...when it's time to face his mates, he always needs to be bailed out. ALWAYS.

Brienne is a great fighter but is always wearing full plate armour and so has a great deal of protection from damage at all times. In a pure fight one v one (no iron man suit) with some of the other names on this list, I'm not sure she would do very well. For example, The Hound beat her black and blue with only his bare hands.

Stannis is a soldier.

Jorah amazing swordsmanship. Can solo anybody but a bit fragile.Any small touch and man is injured.

The hound - less technique, more brute force. Can and will use anything to kill his opponents from sword, axe, his hands, his teeth. Very pragmatic. Most importantly, this man can take some damage. Burn his face, Break his legs, Stab him. He will not die. He's like Brienne but 3 times better.

For me the hound is the number 1 fighter on your list.

Jorah the andal number 2.

Jon Snow last egbe.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 12:54pm On May 04, 2019
Try go to 26:17 in season 8 episode 2. Theon mentioned IWOBI. I'm surprised too.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 12:54pm On May 04, 2019
Magnifico2000:
Somebody should pls explain the meaning of "what is dead may never die" or are they referring the the wightwalkers, nightking etc because I'm not understanding it.

It's the unofficial motto of the Ironborn from their religion.
It's a phrase said when they baptize you in the name of the drowned god.

The real question should be why does the Greyjoy sigil look like the female reproductive system?

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 12:55pm On May 04, 2019
Yonce:

Cause he jumped ship when Euron attacked their fleet and cause he took too long to save her. grin
You are intelligent and smart and clever. You deserved to be laid the way Arya Laid Gendry.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nani6666: 1:15pm On May 04, 2019
Tapout:
Theon dey fvck up sha angry carry spear dey charge at nk surrounded by night Walkers and Wights. He would have just tossed it or waited for nk to attack.

Arya basically did the same thing.. Casually Charged in through four Elite Walkers that was behind the Night King
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BafanaBafana: 1:31pm On May 04, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Prince O'Brien
Jon Snow
Brien of Tart
Stannis Baratheon
Ser Jorah Mornmont
For me, it's Stannis Baratheon. The man is fierce and also skillful. I watched him at the battle of the blackwater and since then, he has been my guy.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meforkene(m): 1:33pm On May 04, 2019
Magnifico2000:

You are intelligent and smart and clever. You deserved to be laid the way Arya Laid Gendry.

Better put, you'll Knight her ten times over.

Meanwhile the answer was straight, smart and simplified.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BafanaBafana: 1:38pm On May 04, 2019
Yonce:

It's the unofficial motto of the Ironborn from their religion.
It's a phrase said when they baptize you in the name of the drowned god.

The real question should be why does the Greyjoy sigil look like the female reproductive system?
Greyjoy means joy that is grey. Grey like the clouds. The kind of joy you feel when floating in the clouds.
The only thing that gives a man (and a woman) that kind of joy on earth is the pleasure from the female reproductive system. And the grejoys pride themselves as excellent lovers. So that's why that is that.

Wisdom will not kill me sha

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.