Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1092592 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ThothHermes: 7:42pm On May 18, 2019
joseff14:
So much for character development embarassed undecided
Exactly. She chained her dragons because they killed a child.

The writers botched it. Even Varys' character was destroyed. He suddenly became suicidal.
Very unlike the spider we saw over the years.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 7:42pm On May 18, 2019
Aystarz:
Who would have thought that it was Lord Edmure who dubbed Baelish the nickname, 'Littlefinger'? Edmure Tully?? No, couldn't be! LOL Yes, that's what I thought too. Edmure in the show looked a real sucker.

By the way I learned that only yesterday when I began reading the books.

We should all read the damn books abeg. It's glorious!
my favorite reads are the targaryens

liked blackfish grin mad man of life

i believe that varys talk talk into the mad kings ears made him mad

the books talked about how he was kidnapped for 6months and he became paranoid after but i believe that varys is the 1 that poured fuel into his worries

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by codedguy1(m): 7:45pm On May 18, 2019
Buharifanatic:

baking someones sons and giving the father to eat is now normal? somtin dey worry una

in the words of the great GRRM

Oga we were not talking about how she murdered the freys and whoever was with them.stop changing the argument na.

We were talking about the rationality of killing others that didnt have anything to do with whatever the Freys had done but were unfortunately present during the Aryas revenge.

Stay awake!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 7:46pm On May 18, 2019
ThothHermes:
Exactly. She chained her dragons because they killed a child.

The writers botched it. Even Varys' character was destroyed. He suddenly became suicidal.
Very unlike the spider we saw over the years.

varys has always been playing with fire, since the beginning of his character

he slowly kept sending advisers and helps to dany, he formed spying on dany for joffrey but sent jorah to take care of her so nothing bad happens to her

he sent tyrion to dany, he made tyrion kill his father, varys has always played with fire, dany wouldnt have known, if not for tyrion thats why he was caught, varys has single handedly sabotaged many kings

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 7:48pm On May 18, 2019
codedguy1:

Oga we were not talking about how she murdered the freys and whoever was with them.stop changing the argument na.

We were talking about the rationality of killing others that didnt have anything to do with whatever the Freys had done but were unfortunately present during the Aryas revenge.

Stay awake!
no we are

u said i shouldnt compare what dany did with what arya did

arya cooked a mans children and served him the children to eat

dany roasted people

dany can be interpreted as being angry and over using her power on the weak

arya, killed people, cut them like meat, cooked them and served their father

1 person is angry the other is a mad and sick, jeffrey dahmer wannabe

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 7:52pm On May 18, 2019
irynterri:
People only got to feel Dany is bad because the Arya they love so much was caught in the the attack. Through her eyes they were able to see how it feels like to be on the losing side of war. I think the writers did a very great Job and they want to make people understand that life is about perspective, that the person you call your hero is another person's terrorist. E.g the Israelites celebrate passover as the day their God play liberated them from Egypt, whereas that same night every first son of the Egyptians died, like seriously what exactly is their crime? Or when people talk about how great the founders of America are they forget to put into cognizance the fact that the red Indians were killed and their home taken away from them or the sufferings of the blacks so that they can build those plantations that boosted their economy.
and God made the heart of pharaoh hard, so more can die but nobody will talk lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ThothHermes: 7:54pm On May 18, 2019
Buharifanatic:

varys has always been playing with fire, since the beginning of his character

he slowly kept sending advisers and helps to dany, he formed spying on dany for joffrey but sent jorah to take care of her so nothing bad happens to her

he sent tyrion to dany, he made tyrion kill his father, varys has always played with fire, dany wouldnt have known, if not for tyrion thats why he was caught, varys has single handedly sabotaged many kings
Everything was clandestine. How do you explain Varys going to Jon in broad daylight and asking him to plot a coup against the woman he loves.

Telling Tyrion (the Queen's Hand) that he's going to act no matter the personal cost.

Varys that told Ned Stark "I am not a hero" when Ned asked him to release when Cersei imprisoned him.

Why will he suddenly decide to poison Dany a few days after he learns of Jon's parentage.

That's martyrdom. Varys was no marty.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 7:55pm On May 18, 2019
ollah2:
Yen yen yen yen, the Gods of the land are called series of names, drinker of blood, killer of twins etc and is/are branded devlish. Oya, let's visit the crimes and atrocities carried out by the Israeli God, para mode go enter. It shouldn't even be talked about since he is a saint and cant hurt a fly. Yen yen yen grin grin grin
see plot twist
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 7:57pm On May 18, 2019
Buharifanatic:

sent to which wall?

have u been keeping up?

tyrion's fate is
[img]https://media1./images/65f7c686781828e3121c463d8ee371e3/tenor.gif[/img]

dany doesnt fool around

we cook people like over cooked barbecue fish grin

and we are not sorry grin

Lol... You are danyfanatic
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 7:59pm On May 18, 2019
ThothHermes:
Everything was clandestine. How do you explain Varys going to Jon in broad daylight and asking him to plot a coup against the woman he loves.

Telling Tyrion (the Queen's Hand) that he's going to act no matter the personal cost.

Varys that told Ned Stark "I am not a hero" when Ned asked him to release when Cersei imprisoned him.

Why will he suddenly decide to poison Dany a few days after he learns of Jon's parentage.

That's martyrdom. Varys was no marty.
in the books varys had a good plan

the show runners forced everything

na to wait for the books to understand motives, left for me the show is over

if they want to use arya aka jeffrey dahmer to kill dany, i will watch and delete the episode after
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 8:05pm On May 18, 2019
Cybertext:

Lol... You are danyfanatic
u dey mind these people

thats how they made anakin skywalker bad cry cry cry that thing affected me for years

nw its dany they want to do it with

not going to work, kill her or leave her to rule, we dont care, dany is the hero of the story in our book

[img]https://media1./images/4b9e379f1077618ec7b58cacff5079e3/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seunpaul01(m): 8:20pm On May 18, 2019
GOT is the best ever.

Jon will rule the seven kindoms. Dany can never be the same after what she had done. Once you are caught lying,, it will be difficult to believe whatever you say afterwards. She will willingly give the throne to Jon and return to mereen, besides she could find love waiting for her already.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by McSpeedy04: 8:20pm On May 18, 2019
ChristoBam:

Lol so he wanted to show everyone Dany is a bad ruler by leading her to destroy his city.. Including his family. You guys are just looking for different ways to justify Dany's madness.
actually I'm not looking for any wa to justify Daenerys' madness. She's insane and drunk with power.

Fin.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by melodyogonna(m): 8:26pm On May 18, 2019
crackhaus:

Hehehehe.. Beautiful cheesy

Let people keep waiting for a perfect King or Queen. As if perfection has ever been a criteria for selecting rulers anywhere.
Lord Varys with all his touted wisdom and cunning still could not figure out there's no such thing as a perfect King or Queen.

Daenarys is bae, they better not kill off that character. angry
As the great GRRM would often say ... if your story is only about good fighting evil or vice versa then you're writing cardboard.
Nobody is evil or good, it just depends from the perspective you're looking from.
the world is not black and white.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by codedguy1(m): 8:26pm On May 18, 2019
Buharifanatic:
no we are

u said i shouldnt compare what dany did with what arya did

arya cooked a mans children and served him the children to eat

dany roasted people

dany can be interpreted as being angry and over using her power on the weak

arya, killed people, cut them like meat, cooked them and served their father

1 person is angry the other is a mad and sick, jeffrey dahmer wannabe

Na people have justified WHY Danny had to kill people in KL saying Cersie used them as human shield and Dany had no choice.

Others feel killing the people of KL who were on the streets far away from where Cersie was, meant that she had a choice. If those people were close to Cersie and Drogon burned all of them just to SPECIFICALLY kill Cersie we can call it collateral damage.
Thats where the comparison with what Arya did. She SPECIFICALLY TARGETED THE FREYS and if anyone who didnt partake in the killing of her family and bannermen was there na collateral damage be that. Why did Arya not go on a killing spree to kill anyone on Freys island.

Thats the comparison am talking about and not HOW they were killed.

I actually blame the writers, they just killed Dany's character by those killings. It was completely out of character.

We wait for the final episode yo make sense out of it if we can.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by melodyogonna(m): 8:28pm On May 18, 2019
Seunpaul01:
GOT is the best ever.

Jon will rule the seven kindoms. Dany can never be the same after what she had done. Once you are caught lying,, it will be difficult to believe whatever you say afterwards. She will willingly give the throne to Jon and return to mereen, besides she could find love waiting for her already.
or she could just kill Jon.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 8:43pm On May 18, 2019
Seunpaul01:
GOT is the best ever. Jon will rule the seven kindoms.
Jon has been called the Forest Gump of Westeros. He keeps doing stupid things and getting lucky. Even when he died, they brought him back. Perhaps he will set up some kind of democracy and conduct elections for the leadership of new Westeros, since he doesn't want to be a king.

Dany can never be the same after what she had done. Once you are caught lying,, it will be difficult to believe whatever you say afterwards. She will willingly give the throne to Jon and return to mereen, besides she could find love waiting for her already.
There is some precedent for Dany going back to Mereen. She keeps saying "I don't have love here" implying that she knows that she has love somewhere else. That's Mereen. If Westeros forgives her for massacring the innocent citizens of the capital city, she may be able to return there. They have not shown Dany's face since she started the massacre - not even in episode 6 previews. Perhaps there's some regret there?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 18, 2019
Hey
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel
Love your imperfections every angle
Tomorrow comes and goes before you know
So I just had to let you know,
I will be your fan forever, my queen

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 8:58pm On May 18, 2019
Is it possible that the three-eyed raven is the true architect of everything that happened, including what Dany did to King's Landing? He was the one who informed Jon and Sansa that Jon has a better claim to the Iron throne, which set events into motion that resulted in the destruction of King's landing. He may have been the one that told the mad king to burn down King's landing and made him crazy just as he did to Hodor. But Jaime prevented that from happening. And he may be the one that drove Dany to burn them all? The three eyed raven has no regard for individual lives. He is all about the big picture. Perhaps he orchestrated all the bloodshed in order to rebuild Westeros as a democratic society? Destroying the capital destroyed the people and institutions that made Westeros what it is. With that done, it's easier to build something better.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 9:16pm On May 18, 2019
--
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 9:19pm On May 18, 2019
codedguy1:

Na people have justified WHY Danny had to kill people in KL saying Cersie used them as human shield and Dany had no choice.

Others feel killing the people of KL who were on the streets far away from where Cersie was, meant that she had a choice. If those people were close to Cersie and Drogon burned all of them just to SPECIFICALLY kill Cersie we can call it collateral damage.
Thats where the comparison with what Arya did. She SPECIFICALLY TARGETED THE FREYS and if anyone who didnt partake in the killing of her family and bannermen was there na collateral damage be that. Why did Arts not go on a killing spree to kill anyone on Freys island.

Thats the comparison am talking about and not HOW they were killed.

I actually blame the writers, they just killed Dany's character by those killings. It was completely out of character.

We wait for the final episode yo make sense out of it if we can.

u can bomb millions of people

but ur madness dey trek for where person when kill people, cook them, give their papa the food the eat

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by davelon(m): 9:23pm On May 18, 2019
--
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 9:25pm On May 18, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
Hey
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel
Love your imperfections every angle
Tomorrow comes and goes before you know
So I just had to let you know,
I will be your fan forever, my queen
for u to knw this song grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 9:26pm On May 18, 2019
--
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Brukx(m): 9:38pm On May 18, 2019
Seun:
I have a theory that the three-eyed raven is the true architect of everything that happened, including what Dany did to King's Landing. He was the one who informed Jon and Sansa that Jon has a better claim to the Iron throne, which set events into motion that resulted in the destruction of King's landing. He may have been the one that told the mad king to burn down King's landing and made him crazy just as he did to Hodor. But Jaime prevented that from happening. And he may be the one that drove Dany to burn them all? The three eyed raven has no regard for individual lives. He is all about the big picture. Perhaps he orchestrated all the bloodshed in order to rebuild Westeros as a democratic society? Destroying the capital destroyed the people and institutions that made Westeros what it is. With that done, it's easier to build something better.
This is a cool angle to view the whole scenario. He united Danny and the North and used them to wipe out the white walkers. And finally manipulating Daenerys in destroying KL
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 9:45pm On May 18, 2019
who remembers when sansa lied against arya grin

when arya hit joffrey for harming that butchers boys face

and sansa started shouting at arya that arya is spoiling everything grin

joffrey almost killed arya, sansa said nothing, it was nymeria that saved arya

the butcher boy was killed, sansa didnt say anything but was angry with arya

remember when arya went missing, did you see sansa ask about the location of arya?

why didnt sansa tell jon that she has been reaching out to LF? she didnt cause she wanted to be seen as the hero, remember when they discussed the battle and sansa complained that jon didnt ask for her input, jon asked her and she said nothing, she said that they needed more men, she still didnt tell jon that she had to reaching out to LF to help

sansa wanted jon to die at the battle of bastards, go and watch the final scenes again, she made the vale arrive late on purpose, who else noticed that wen she saw jon running after ramsey her smile changed grin go and watch it urself and see, she wanted jon to die

when jon wasn crowned king of the north, sansa wasnt happy, who else noticed?

when jon said he was going south, sansa was complaining, when jon said that he will leave sansa in charge, she stopped arguing, when jon left, she turned to queen sansa, started sleeping in their parents bed and forming queen, thats what arya attacked her abt

sansa attacked jon for bending the knee to dany, after jon brought what they needed to win the night king, she remained ungrateful to dany

how did cersei know that dany was coming to dragonstone that day? who told cersei? why did sansa tell tyrion? to divide dany and jon

all sansa wants is to be queen, since season 1, thats why she didnt say anything when joffrey did all those bad things, cause she wanted to be queen, thats why she used jon as bait, so ramsey will kill him, thats why she hates dany

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by melodyogonna(m): 10:42pm On May 18, 2019
Buharifanatic:
u can bomb millions of people

but ur madness dey trek for where person when kill people, cook them, give their papa the food the eat
Or the one that stays awake every night imagining the most horrible ways to kill people grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Xander07(m): 10:55pm On May 18, 2019
melodyogonna:

https://b-ok.cc/book/1171898/921381

download the lithium epub reader for Android and enjoy... that's if you dey use mobile.
Thanks bro
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 10:56pm On May 18, 2019
ChristoBam:

Nigerian soldiers sef that are usually crazy didn't go around slaughtering Millitants after they've surrendered. Not to talk of innocent women and children that have nothing to do with the war in the first place..
Nigerian soldiers of the modern times, not Nigerian soldiers of the middle or dark ages

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.